• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Comic Garou vs Shadow The Hedgehog
  • Both are 5-A
  • Speed is equal
  • Fight takes place on Mikd'lty
  • Shadows AP is upscales from about 405 Yottatons and Garou's is 247.29 Yottatons
Garou: 2 (Kachon123, ZillertheBucko)
Shadow: 9 (JED, TauanVictor, ElixirBlue, Cloud4840, Gabs22_Gamer, ShadowWarrior1999, SuperStar, Maverick_Zero_X, ShakeResounding)
cosmic_garou_by_danielfs5_df72o92-fullview-730x1024.jpg
Shadow-shadow-the-hedgehog-30501748-480-640.jpg

Fight OST:

Last edited:
Reminder where they are fighting

"Mikd'lty is tidally locked with its sun, so one side of Mikd'lty always faces the sun, while the other does not.

The day side of Mikd'lty is molten hot at 3,600°F (about 1,982°C) and the night side is -320°F (about -196°C). There is a narrow habitable zone in the middle of the two temperature extremes.

It appears that humans find it difficult to breathe Mikd'lty's atmosphere, as Ben appeared to be struggling and passed out after he reverted to himself while on Mikd'lty. Ultimate Echo Echo, Four Arms, and Cannonbolt had no difficulty breathing."

Shadow actually upscales from about 405 Yottatons (upscaling from Chaos 4), the only people that scale directly to 81 Yottatons is the Classic Era crew

Oh god, why do I have to deal with this

I was gonna correct OP about a small important detail, but Shake beat me to it.

Anyways, if my assumption is correct, their AP difference is roughly 2.0 times, right?
Garou takes the AP advantage no matter what. He just copies Shadow’s AP then far surpasses him with his BS Reactive Evolution

Yeah I’m not seeing a win con for Shads here

Last edited:
how is he going to copy a time stop that happens instantly before even knowing about it? (unless his cosmic awareness covers that or smth)
yes, this is out of Garou's limit (I'm not saying he can't copy), he needs to see it in order to copy it, his cosmic senses only helps him understand it better but he's not something like Lavos or IG Thanos

While I don't think it'll make a difference, if Garou copied it, would it be layered as Shadow's CC is? I figure he'd just receive baseline of the same hax, and Shadow resists some of the baseline hax
Apparently so, his replication is perfect:

how is he going to copy a time stop that happens instantly before even knowing about it? (unless his cosmic awareness covers that or smth)
Maybe not that specific use of CC, but when Garou observes Shadow doing his Teleport-spam shtick he’d acquire his Teleportation powers, and then he’d able to come back if Shadow attempts BFR.

Due to Garou’s Evolution giving him a big Durability advantage I don’t think Shadow would be able kill him after stopping him in time.

bro garou copies everything shadow dishes out and surpasses it ten fold alongside his strength increasing rapdily

unless shadow starts off with cc hes done for

Literally just baseline haxs (like gravity knuckle and portals that he needs to see a target to open a portal to)

Garou would only really be able to copy cc if it was part of like a universal energy system (at least for now, since the rules on Garou are still shaky and new) but if it's something that's genetic or something he might not be able to copy it (although he actually does have body control and can even change around his own particles for various things) so idk

Didn't Garou say that he couldn't do his time travel move and that only Saitama can copy it to perfect it?

So I don't think he can copy CC
garou did time travel as seen when he said something to tareo, but god had already a-salted him before doing it

Due to verse equalization, Garou won't even need to see Shadow use CC to be able to use it. Garou has gained knowledge on the behavior of all forces and flow of all energy in the universe and is able to recreate it in his body, perfect it after one use, and combine it with other techinques.

Garou's CC would also be layered and would possibly become more potent the longer he has it.

They are fighting in the Ben 10 universe, I'm pretty sure he can't copy Chaos energy that shadow has

If that's the case, then Shadow's application of Chaos energy is very limited as well. IIRC most of Shadow's Chaos attacks require him to channel Chaos energy from the space around him. If there is none since we're in the Ben 10 universe, then Shadow doesn't have full access to his abilities.

Should probably give him that damn 5th chaos emerald lol or change it to take place in the sonic universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back