• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-High 6-A forms

-Speed equalized

-RPG equipment in use

Shads: 5 (ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding, ZaStando27, ABoogieYesSir, Maverick Zero X)

Accel : 6 (Wokistan, XDragnoir, Malox1696, Xtasyamphetamine, Xanxussama1010, Schnee One)

If shadow is bloodlusted, I believe it just becomes "timestop GG".

Shadow time stops and can attack with spatial distortions like he does in Sonic Battle.

What's also useful is that now he also has resistance to matter manipulation so Accelerator can't rip him apart so easily like the last time.

Chaos Rift works too as along with the BFR outside space-time, it can insta-kill/KO and he spams it in Chronicles. So count my vote for Shadow.

How Good's resistance? Projectiles i doubdoubt are gonna hit without time bring stopped, and the spatial stuff is pretty close range.

I forgot, the RPG equipment that gives him resistances isn't standard equipment anymore. OP should specify he has it if OP wants it to be relevant.

I think it will considering this is a redux after all, we would want to give Shadow some new stuff. But, the same has to apply to Accelerator as well, is there any equipment or other things I need to specify for Accelerator?

Wokistan said:
How Good's resistance? Projectiles i doubdoubt are gonna hit without time bring stopped, and the spatial stuff is pretty close range.
He's able to tank hits from antimatter and particle beam weaponry from GUN in his own game. Accel's matter manipulation can still hurt him but it won't destroy him from the start.

For the spatial manipulation, Chaos Magic and Roaming Chaos don't require close range. Shadow can snap his fingers to create an orb of distorted space that makes contact with the enemy.

Antimatter isn't really the same thing as matter manip, and particle beam is sorta vague. I'd think that antimatter resistance would be it's own thing.

It's a shorter range than what Accel has.

Antimatter does completely annihilate matter on contact though that's probably best for another thread.

Accel can only deflect vectors AFAIK. Space isn't a vector.

Hey, look, a rematch.

Shadow's definitely gonna abuse his powers here like he usually does, which includes spamming teleportation plus his other Chaos abilities. For now, I say he takes this due to that and AP advantage.

Which is why its not really the same thing as a guy just deciding to make your quarks go in separate directions.

That wasn't the point. The point is, Accel has a pretty huge range advantage when it comes to attacks that actually matter, and projectiles can just be diverted. Timestop is a win for shadow, but idk if he pulls it out fast enough here.

You'd need quite a bit of range to divert the rotational energy of the earth. It'd be strange if that was the only vector at that range he can manipulate.

Yeah stuff like Chaos Spear and Chaos Blast (though the latter can easily bypass force fields) can be deflected, what I'm saying is that it won't deflect spatial manipulation.

In a case where Shadow doesn't start with time stop (though he's capable of leading with anything really), he can still do it if he sees his stuff getting deflected and proceeds to beat him to death or BFR.

BFR, being a projectile, can also be deflected. The rift has a vector of velocity that can be altered. Spatial stuff isn't long range enough.

Shadow can't physically beat him to death, vector shield and all. Accel can still just hit him, though, or stop his blood from flowing, stop the air from reaching his lungs, etc.

I'm not sure, yet. Timestop screws accel over hard, but I see accel usually winning if it doesn't come into play more often than not. As of now, my vote's predicated on how soon that's likely to happen.

Shadow's led with Chaos Control on a few occasions. Notably during his very first encounter with Sonic, and also during Forces when he stopped a clone of his from attacking Sonic.

Otherwise, he'd teleport spam like he's also done on several occasions. It basically comes down to whether Shadow would use it quickly, which is a definite possibility.

Weirdly enough, accel can mess up teleportation with his vector manip.

^Really? Huh.

I think that just narrows it down further, though. If Shaodw realizes he can't teleport properly, and that his projectiles )like Chaos Spear) aren't landing due to shields, he might just rely on Chaos Control at that rate.

Wokistan said:
BFR, being a projectile, can also be deflected. The rift has a vector of velocity that can be altered. Spatial stuff isn't long range enough.

Shadow can't physically beat him to death, vector shield and all. Accel can still just hit him, though, or stop his blood from flowing, stop the air from reaching his lungs, etc.
Chaos Rift isn't made of matter or energy, it is quite literally an opening in time and space.

"Stop the air from reaching his lungs."

I mean, the guy is unaffected by the lack of air in space.

It's quite clearly a ball that moves a direction then bfrs. Since it has that movement phase, it has a vector able to be altered.

He drowns, though. There's also just halting his blood flow, crushing organs, etc.

Base Sonic also drowns, but he can seemingly breathe in space as well... Which is weird, when you think about it.

But yeah, Shadow can't counter crushed organs or stopped bloodflow. Thing is, like with what I said above, Shadow's gonna realize most of his abilities aren't working/are being countered, which will make him go for Chaos Control relatively quickly.

Wokistan said:
It's quite clearly a ball that moves a direction then bfrs. Since it has that movement phase, it has a vector able to be altered.

He drowns, though. There's also just halting his blood flow, crushing organs, etc.
It's a ball shaped rift in time and space. It's not the same as deflecting an energy projectile, as matter and energy are secondary to space-time.

But it still is a thing that travels with a vector, and as such its trajectory can be altered.

They don't need to, as he can alter preexisting vectors as well as his own. That ball's movement can be represented as a vector, and as such that vector can be altered. The ball being a hole in space and time doesn't mean that its motion is not a vector. This isn't the most relevant thing either as Accel goes for the instakill in character in this form, and can do so much faster than a projectile will hit. As such, the way this match goes is based on how fast timestop comes out, and if it happens before immediate death.

Here's how it could go.

>Shadow tries to teleport, it doesn't work due to Accelerator.

>Shadow tosses a Chaos Spear which is deflected by forcefields.

>Shadow, annoyed by now, probably uses Chaos Control.

Alternatively, if Shadow does die, he then ressurects with Angel Amulet and most likely uses Chaos Control from the get-go. It isn't added to Shadow's or Sonic's profiles yet, but it'll allow Shadow to come back for a second chance.

A hole in time and space can't be compared to matter or energy, because matter and energy are secondary to the 4D construct in space-time. It would phase right through the vector shield.

Shadow does usually go for the kill so Accel's mentality shouldn't be that detrimental to his chances for winning.

I think the amulet is on the profile, but accel can just, well, break that along with the body of shadow when he tears him apart with vectors. He can also just kill him a second time when he rezzes. As I haven't really seen any super early usage of timestop besides doing what you want as the player, i'm gonna have to go for accel, as of now.

Back