• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senna's Feat 2 (ft. Bleach Cosmology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just leave this here:
unknown.png

“三界 (sankai)” which is a strictly Buddhist term that means “the three realms of existence”

https://www.academia.edu/3620074/Li...nment_Buddhist_Symbolism_in_the_Manga_Bleach_

In Buddhism the three realms of existence make up the universe (Credit to Wanderez btw)

Also here is one more scan that debunks SS and WOTL being planets:
yay.PNG

tenor.gif
How does an "academic" paper about "SIMBOLIZM" relate to literally anything in particular about Bleach cosmology?

You're literally assuming that they are dimensions. Why? They are rough sketches. Are they listed as "WotL dimension" and "SS dimension"? No. Are they stated as such? No. Then why are you assuming that by default. I can just as easily say they are planets in that sketch. Since one is showing ground and the other is showing sky. That's at least a reason to assume something. But even I am not using that sketch in my OP.
Because just by looking at the diagram and actually thinking for even half a second will tell you that everything in the diagram are all dimensions. Valleys are dimensions, the Dangai is a dimension, Garganta is a dimension, the Realms are also dimensions. To assume they are only the planets in that panel is utterly stupid when context tells you otherwise.

This entire thread, all you’ve done is say no to people who tell you those same terms refer to dimensions and refuse to actually debate against the contradictions brought up against the Valley only moving planets.

Edit: And to all the users who are just repeatedly throwing shade or bringing up stuff that doesn’t actually have to do with Bleach, can you please stop? Arguing about cosmology again is already annoying enough without having to sift through comments that don’t actually contribute.

No. That's Dangai. They literally say the explosions can be seen in Dangai and that's what they show. If the yellow part was the Kyogoku it would have disappeared before the the explosions were shown in the Dangai because the dimension got destroyed first. Without the dimension getting destroyed, the explosions would not have shown up in Dangai.

g7KSVFUWci9_5CyzlpCbHYE1JIftgEpGEsPIbFq3ZfUpQKGqI25Xi_x66Hz8rSMTi8tzhFWC7adPoo-CEvQuqIyuhUt-7QXAE9F4HUYfjYxijW_IbFBMjAn7WQN9A1pGDqx3m9nt

The purple space inbetween the real world and ss is the severed world/dangai. They orange thing in the middle is the valley of screams dimension.

This map is consistent with myuirs as it shows the same orange space pulling on the the two worlds

MWeuPV90chBccHSajp8OLDUvUbpFNwU2qZEtHoAq2MOtxSsvNQ41LC_YEHU4y2fEFFwN5eqv9uLHiyoFDmpVnPEEkPNm_Z0pE8bRJ3yq8fC6wmZpKMJdE7JAVpoaMPxi9dd95cS7

When they shot the canon at the valley of screams they failed to destroy it so why would it disappear?

We even see the explosions expanding beyond the orange space which you claim is the dangai

bma2YzPp2HJ_zaQ2yoh2IMy8qpfboUZKZ25ghvbtAdatJJZc-46cXozH61Yj02jqMhLln6gI6fl_90klVkrWzYK6I9p8bqBl4LSrq0BLFb4qC2PUKgj3a6_WktXJXJ7oLiSN1Q_X

Also even if i steelman you here. Then it still proves these worlds are bigger than the valley of screams which is in the dangai. Same dangai being dwarfed by these worlds

Yes. But in a different dimension.
Prove this.
That's why you don't see Garganta. Just like you don't see RoSaT in DB existing parallel to Earth. I mean, this is supposed to be common sense.
Because in DB we know that RoSaT exists as a parallel dimension to the earth, as Goku himself told Gohan in DBZ, while in Bleach it's not.
I told you above that RoSaT isn't like Garganta but for some reason, you are repeating the same thing.
You are trying to imagine that Garganta is in the same space as the main universe. It's not.
Not me, it's Tokinada who is trying to explain to Aura that Garganta works like outer space, blame Tokinada and Narita.
"If the world of the living and the Soul Society could be
likened to planets and the pipeline that connected them were Dangai, the
void of space that surrounded those was called Garganta."

So yeah Garganta works like an outer space that surrounds those dimensions.

Even in the same panel that Kisuke made, the dark space around the dimensions is said to be Garganta.

I can't believe that I am having to explain this tbh.
Yeah, I actually cant believe that I'm explaining something which is like basics in Bleach that everyone knows, Garganta isn't like RoSaT, it's stated to work as outer space by Tokinada who knows better than you lol.

This map is consistent with myuirs as it shows the same orange space pulling on the the two worlds
Did you just use the orange color from the sketch to say that the orange space in the monitor is kyogoku? By that logic everything in the monitor should be reflecting the same colors that are in the sketch? But they don't.

When they shot the canon at the valley of screams they failed to destroy it so why would it disappear?
No, when Senna went into the Kyogoku, she destroyed it. Only after the Kyogoku's destruction would the remaining explosions would have been visible in the Dangai.

We even see the explosions expanding beyond the orange space which you claim is the dangai
The entire space in between is the Dangai.

Then it still proves these worlds are bigger than the valley of screams which is in the dangai
The Valley of Screams having stars is an assumption. It is a dimension of unknown size. We only see the sky but we do not see any star. Granted, there is a source of light but it doesn't have to be a real star when we know those people are capable of controlling and modifying it. They literally brought the Kyogoku somehow inside the Dangai and connected it to WotL and SS, something that is unnatural. We also see later that Riruka and Yukio are able to modify it as well.

If they were planets, why wasn't the Dangai explosion affecting the "planets"? The explosion happened in between them and pushed the 2 dimensions away, if they were planets, the explosion would of harmed the earth
All I can say at this point is please read the thread or don't comment because I have covered this, like, a hundred times now.

Last edited:
Prove this.

Because in DB we know that RoSaT exists as a parallel dimension to the earth, as Goku himself told Gohan in DBZ, while in Bleach it's not.
I told you above that RoSaT isn't like Garganta but for some reason, you are repeating the same thing.

Not me, it's Tokinada who is trying to explain to Aura that Garganta works like outer space, blame Tokinada and Narita.
"If the world of the living and the Soul Society could be
likened to planets and the pipeline that connected them were Dangai, the
void of space that surrounded those was called Garganta."

So yeah Garganta works like an outer space that surrounds those dimensions.

Even in the same panel that Kisuke made, the dark space around the dimensions is said to be Garganta.

Yeah, I actually cant believe that I'm explaining something which is like basics in Bleach that everyone knows, Garganta isn't like RoSaT, it's stated to work as outer space by Tokinada who knows better than you lol.
That's some nice analogy with the "If they were likened to planets" quote.
That sounds like nail in the coffin to the assumption that the dimensions somehow overlap.

Now, allow me to quote myself:
I understand that. For one I posted a screen shot of Toshiro using the word "hoshi" to make a comparison. He never even called SS or WotL "hoshi". Since I realized there's a difference between the movie translations I even asked whether the difference is between them is too distant and if they are, then the "raws" should be investigated for further support. All of this obviously got ignored. There's also this:

8261419-f3c7c59c-b984-413c-af8a-8e661575fc1f.jpg

Basically, the Kogyoku is acting likes lens.
The same Kogyoku that grew so big that it stuck to both worlds. Where do Kogyoku appear? Inside the Garganta.

AKM is suggesting that in this context they're talking about the planets. However, if they're in fact talking about the planets, they must be occupying the Garganta. And they're clearly not occupying the Garganta.

I'm pretty sure this sums up AKM's points and why they fall flat. The rest of the points are things everyone was already aware of and do not matter whatsoever. The main issue seemed to be Senna's feat.

Did you just use the orange color from the sketch to say that the orange space in the monitor is kyogoku? By that logic everything in the monitor should be reflecting the same colors that are in the sketch? But they don't.

No, when Senna went into the Kyogoku, she destroyed it. Only after the Kyogoku's destruction would the remaining explosions would have been visible in the Dangai.

So what is the orange space in the middle? You claimed earlier it was the dangai.
All I can say at this point is please read the thread or don't comment because I have covered this, like, a hundred times now.
The main point is it resembles myuirs map it shows a Orange space connecting to the soul society and the world of the living like kisukes

Where is the Valley of screams located on myuris map? Why is myuir saying the valley of screams is expanding while looking at his map? What could he be looking at to come to that conclusion?

So you're telling me that planets can have 4D continuums?
Yes. Planets have space by obviously being presumably 3d, and time as they have a linear progression of events.
For example, lets say our earth, has a linear progression, from lets say the 1800s, 1900s, to present day
What? Proof and scans that galaxies can be in planets?
It's just a matter of size. All an author has to do is write or draw, or confirm that a planet is bigger than and/or holds things as big as galaxies or stars, even though its unlikely for one to do so.

Which is why i specified that it could happen within fiction. Almost anything can happen in fiction.
That doesn't answer my question either lmao
It was a yes or no question, and I answered yes, but i'll clarify further.
An author can make it so that a planet is one of 3 realms of existence. Like i said earlier, an author can write almost anything they want to, nothings stopping them from doing that.

I mean currently AKM's replies are getting far less likes than the ones opposing the downgrade, this should say something about the antagonization point.
The amount of "thumbs up" a post gets objectively amounts to no more than it's popularity here, and nothing more.
Why am I not surprised? The same scan that's in the OP and has been posted bajillion times now. Plus, the other scan uses the word sekai, not universe (also in the OP).

Agreement or leaning to agree: 9 (Myself), Ant, Medeus, Damage, LordGriffin, Matthew, Eficiente, Everything, Dragonmaster

Neutral: 2 Ogbun, Mitch

Disagreements: 0

I feel like there's overwhelming agreement now, with no disagreements. And no new points are being brought up. But I would still like to wait a bit. Last thing I want now is to be accused of rushing a thread. If Arc has anything to say he might comment, or he might not, as he said earlier.
Add me to the list of non-staff people who agree with the downgrades.

I would also like to apply whatever downgrades arise from the final decisions of this thread.

The easiest way to solve this, is to find a panel where it stating the word universe if the word 宇宙 is use to indicate a universe then yeah that world 世界 or whatever the hell happening here is not universe

All you say is that they are dimensionally separated so the explosions can’t actually affect the planet itself but that means that the planets are still inside their own dimensions, something that contradicts Kisuke with your stance, who said that the worlds will be pulled into the Dangai and something we never see at all in the movie even at the very climax where everything was supposedly going to end. Ya know, the part where they should have been in the Dangai?

If planets got pulled into the Dangai, we would be able to clearly see that they are in there. I sure as hell don’t think the planets got pulled out of their dimension into the Dangai at any point of the movie since we can clearly see they don’t and you seem to agree since you claim that there is a dimensional wall that protects the planets from the explosions.

Just to make sure everyone is on the same page.
  1. The Valley connects the two dimensions which the planets exist in.
  2. The planets didn’t move inside their own dimensions.
  3. They didn’t cross a dimensional boundary into the Dangai because we can see they are in their original universes for the whole movie.
  4. Something was very clearly inside the Dangai as everything on Mayuri’s monitor was orange which even the OP attributed to the stuff being within the Dangai.
  5. Kisuke tells us that the realms would be pulled into the Dangai.
From the above, we know that the planets never entered the Dangai, we know the realms did enter the Dangai, and we know the only thing the Valley was connected to was the dimensional walls of the realms (because Bleach planets don’t have those and the lens in SS was very clearly in the sky and not on the planet itself). This means that after we have eliminated all which is impossible cougheverythingtheOPwantstorevisecough, then whatever remains, however much people would like to disagree with it, must be the truth.

Last edited:
Something I didn't understand is why it's been assumed that every time Sekai was said it meant planet, when planet was only actually said once.

Sekai can mean several things and nothing has left it as definitive that Sekai means planet in all its mentions.

Cause it uses this 宇宙
That scan only confirms the existence of a universe. It does not say the term WotL is referring to the universe. The term isn't even mentioned there.

Small nitpick, but Kisuke said they will be pulled together into a collision. Not that they will be pulled inside the Dangai. Mayuri says the same thing later too. Dangai simply connects the two.
That’s fine. You yourself said that what we see is taking place in the Dangai. Doesn’t even need to be the Dangai tbh since even if it was the Garganta or some random other dimension, the planets still need to be pulled out of their own dimensions for your argument to work and they never are.

That’s fine. You yourself said that what we see is taking place in the Dangai. Doesn’t even need to be the Dangai tbh since even if it was the Garganta or some random other dimension, the planets still need to be pulled out of their own dimensions for your argument to work and they never are.
It was the Kyogoku. We are told at the very start that it is because of the Kyogoku that everything is happening. The planets were on a collision course because of the Kyogoku. And we see the Kyogoku connecting Earth and SS. We see the Kyogoku having an entrance at the lake and Earth appearing in SS's sky. But we don't see the Kyogoku normally since it is not in the same dimension. Two planets that are in different dimensions were connected to each other and were moving towards each other along a separate dimension. They don't have to move in their respective dimensions for that. They would have collided without actually moving in their respective main spaces or without disappearing from view. It is possible that they could have completely fallen inside the Kyogoku somehow, or not, but that is just me making a guess since we never got to the point of the actual collision.

I went into much more detail about the same thing here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/sennas-feat-2-ft-bleach-cosmology.128164/page-2#post-4330361

That scan only confirms the existence of a universe. It does not say the term WotL is referring to the universe. The term isn't even mentioned there.
Wrong again, let me show you scans of planets and galaxies being affected when Yhwach was merging the world:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Stars exists:
23.png

And Galaxies exists too:
7756397-9653525603-unkno.png

So now apart from planets and galaxies shown to be affected by Yhwach, we see that they exist inside them, we know that they exist inside because the Garganta is outside:
unknown.png

The Garganta just fills the gap, this is even backed by the novel how it states the Garganta is like the Outer Space of them, which implies it is outside:
yay.PNG

And as seen here:
23.png

They don't look like planets and the outside is clearly the Garganta, not Outer Space, Outer Space can be seen inside which shows they exist inside and also the explosion:
MoN_Explodes_the_Blanks_to_move_the_planets.JPG

That pushed back the 2 dimensions clearly didn't affect the planets in any way, shape or form, which shows that they exist inside the 2 dimensions

image0-8.png

image1-3.png

Cause it uses this 宇宙
If he uses that kanji then I'm not seeing why even bother using the word 世界 sekai to refer a universe when he could've just straight up use those (宇宙) word to refer a universe, that is if he's really referring to a universe.

I'm leaning with downgrade, i.e if my shit even counted 😂

If he uses that kanji then I'm not seeing why even bother using the word 世界 sekai to refer a universe when he could've just straight up use those (宇宙) word to refer a universe, that is if he's really referring to a universe.
Huh? Are u saying that if universe kanji is mentioned in the story then any other Sekai mentioned doesn't mean the universe?
Using the same logic, if Hoshi is used as an example for planets then also Sekai means neither planet nor universe, and so Yhwach was only destroying some countries/societies...

It's better to use that way than to assume it's universe without a solid evidence (Well i didn't really read the entire convo only half of the OP which kinda make sense i guess)

@KingJod23; those are sketches from volume extras. They don't mean anything and are symbolic at best.
Wow so kubo just drew sketches that mean nothing.

Yeah they symbolize what the soul king kubo maintains which is the universe. He drew planets and galaxies on a scale. The later showed the the scale breaking and creating yhwachs universe of despair.

Kubo Would have just drew 3 planets on a scale if they realms were just planets

That is not what is being said.

@AKM sama; yeah, pretty strong agreement so far for the OP. I'd say wait another day.
Honestly waiting one more day seems a little unfair. Iirc when it was pretty much unanimous for the original upgrade the op waited like a week or so for the opposition to provide arguments. I still say it’s best to wait for Imade and Arc to comment before this goes through

Honestly waiting one more day seems a little unfair. Iirc when it was pretty much unanimous for the original upgrade the op waited like a week or so for the opposition to provide arguments. I still say it’s best to wait for Imade and Arc to comment before this goes through
Well, I'll leave it up to AKM of course. The agreement side is looking pretty strong though.

Well, I'll leave it up to AKM of course. The agreement side is looking pretty strong though.
I’m just saying that AKM was the main staff who disagreed in the last thread so if he pushes for a huge downgrade like this to go through in 2 days then it’s only gonna make the bleach fandom mad and make him look bad in their eyes. But you’re right it’s up to him.

Personally I’m still in agreement for the compromised option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back