• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senna's Feat 2 (ft. Bleach Cosmology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the proof that you don't actually open a portal to another dimension. You can just rip open the dimensional walls and there it is, the garganta. Like, this is the most blatant proof that Garganta dimension overlaps with Earth. You don't need anything else.

sVyc1fj.png
Did you just concede to Garganta overlapping all the other dimensions? Everyone has been telling you that Garganta is outer space to the dimensions as if they were planets.

Did you just concede to Garganta overlapping all the other dimensions? Everyone has been telling you that Garganta is outer space to the dimensions as if they were planets.
You didn't read the thread properly or probably misunderstood something yet again. Garganta is not outer space. It is a dimension that overlaps with Earth, SS and HM and fills the dimensional gaps between them. That post was the proof of Garganta being accessed by ripping apart dimensional walls, in response to Gilver's assumption that people only open portals to something that exists far beyond the universe.

Last edited:
You didn't read the thread properly or probably misunderstood something yet again. Garganta is not outer space. It is a dimension that overlaps with Earth, SS and HM and fills the dimensional gaps between them. That post was the proof of Garganta being accessed by ripping apart dimensional walls, in response to Gilver's assumption that people only open portals to something that exists far beyond the universe.
Which means you dropped your original argument about Garganta. You also debunked your own argument about the effects on the universe since I uno reverse that argument with planets and you debunked it. There was also one more argument from your OP that you debunked. I can’t go through the whole thread now but you can at least update your arguments with the ones that remain.

You admit that you haven't gone through the thread. It's clear you are not keeping track. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't comment. My argument hasn't changed one bit. The thread itself has little to do with Garganta.

You admit that you haven't gone through the thread. It's clear you are not keeping track. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't comment. My argument hasn't changed one bit. The thread itself has little to do with Garganta.
Nice strawhat. Not remembering something that happened in the first page has nothing to do with the current argument.

You want me to proof a negative?
1. You were on the positive, not the negative, furthermore you were the one that made the claim.
2. It is possible to prove a negative
3. It's common sense if you make a claim, you prove it, otherwise we can just dismiss the claim via hitchen's razor.

1. You were on the positive, not the negative, furthermore you were the one that made the claim.
2. It is possible to prove a negative
3. It's common sense if you make a claim, you prove it, otherwise we can just dismiss the claim via hitchen's razor.
How do I prove Kubo draw it? You want me to send him a message? 🤨

So the "planet analogy" thing is still the best and only rebuttal against the OP?
Until the anime comes out and the sketches are added into the anime. It would take a few years since that happens at the end of the manga. Whatever happens in this thread here doesn’t matter. Even if a new rule is made the anime counts as new source specially when Kubo himself said to be doing the sketches of every anime episode in his Klub Kubo Q&A.

The sketch argument is so bad that I am disappointed people are using it when there's nothing left. I can easily get into it but I don't want to waste my energy. Anybody can just go read the manga from chapter 675 through 684. The last page of each chapter symbolizes how Yhwach can rewrite a future, then there are several possibilities, that drop down on a balance scale, it breaks, and all those possibilities come together to form the word "despair". Because Ichigo was completely broken by that time and Yhwach had revealed that no matter what Ichigo does, no matter how many possibilities, Yhwach can rewrite them all.

I mean, come on. At least use some valid argument. ...............

The sketch argument is so bad that I am disappointed people are using it when there's nothing left. I can easily get into it but I don't want to waste my energy. Anybody can just go read the manga from chapter 675 through 684. The last page of each chapter symbolizes how Yhwach can rewrite a future, then there are several possibilities, that drop down on a balance scale, it breaks, and all those possibilities come together to form the word "despair". Because Ichigo was completely broken by that time and Yhwach had revealed that no matter what Ichigo does, no matter how many possibilities, Yhwach can rewrite them all.

I mean, come on. At least use some valid argument. ...............
Using Occam Razor it takes a lot more assumptions to support your theory and what you have wrote in the OP. That’s the reason many people disagree with your post.

I don't think that would work. You'd ideally need the sketches to be referred to in the manga
No need. Kubo drawn them in the manga and he is drawing the episodes sketches in the anime too. There is a possibility the anime will be different and true to Kubo’s original idea since he was rushed to end the manga because of his illness and already said he was drawing new characters for the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back