• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senna's Feat 2 (ft. Bleach Cosmology)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, fiction is crazy like that.
You know that temporal and spatial (space-time) = 4D right?
Yes, they actually can. I know a character who has done this.
What character have a planet that is cut off of space-time (4D)?
This was addressed in the OP. But regardless, they've been shown to refer to them as planets as well so this argument doesn't work. You need to prove they were referring to them as universes during the Senna feat.
Ok
I've seen beings and objects contain stars/galaxies within them so yes, they can.
Stars? Sure, galaxies? Proof that planets can contain galaxies inside them?
Yes, planets can be realms of existence. One of my favorite verses uses "realm" in a planet sense on one occasion.
Proof that planets can be realms of existence?
I'm not saying thats the case for Bleach, just that the answer is yes to most of your questions.
Ok

I understand that. For one I posted a screen shot of Toshiro using the word "hoshi" to make a comparison. He never even called SS or WotL "hoshi". Since I realized there's a difference between the movie translations I even asked whether the difference is between them is too distant and if they are, then the "raws" should be investigated for further support. All of this obviously got ignored. There's also this:
8261419-f3c7c59c-b984-413c-af8a-8e661575fc1f.jpg

Basically, the Kogyoku is acting likes lens.
The same Kogyoku that grew so big that it stuck to both worlds. Where do Kogyoku appear? Inside the Garganta.

AKM is suggesting that in this context they're talking about the planets. However, if they're in fact talking about the planets, they must be occupying the Garganta. And they're clearly not occupying the Garganta.
I believe this Hoshi thing was debunked in one of the last threads. This was brought many times before. It wasn’t referring to a star as in a planet. It was either Arc or Imad.

1. Can planets be temporal and spatial (which is space-time)?
The scan is of Dangai, which connects the two planets that are dimensionally separated. Your question is wrong here. It's clear you didn't read the thread.

2. Can planets be cut off from space-time?
Since they are dimensionally separate, yes, they are cut off from one another.

3. If they were planets, why in the novel it says "IF THEY COULD BE LIKENED TO PLANETS"?
Reading a part of the statement while ignoring the rest is not how you understand the statement. Again, literally explained in the OP. Read it.

4. Can planets have stars and galaxies inside them?
Stars are in the space where planets are too. Again, wrong question.

5. Can planets be apart of the 3 realms of existence?
Realm: a field or domain of activity or interest.
Yes, planets can be called realms. It's a context-dependent word. A synonym of world.

I feel like the staff should address each point more carefully and with more evidence and scans to back it up instead of just saying "read the thread".
I feel like I have been incredibly patient with explaining things even if they were off-topic. I have literally been advised to not reply to every comment. But when questions become repetitive, then no, it is unfair to expect me to reply to everything especially when most of the points are there in the OP.

I believe that staff should take more time responding to the opposing side instead of thread banning and angering them and antagonizing themselves. I mean currently AKM's replies are getting far less likes than the ones opposing the downgrade, this should say something about the antagonization point.
This is completely one-sided view. I have made it clear in the OP that this is a no-nonsense thread and warned them already. And I will definitely delete comments and thread ban elements that come here to derail the thread with toxicity. Behavior like that is the only reason why the anime fanbase, not only Bleach, is looked down upon and staff members don't want to participate. And in my thread, I will make sure to not let it fly. This is moderation and you are free to disagree with how I handle things. Likes don't mean anything since we don't do things based on popularity. By that logic I am always right because my number of likes are so high.

Be more active, care more about the other people. This is vsbattles wiki not vstaff wiki, so make sure not only the staff but also the memebers are in agreement.
A lot of members are in agreement too. You might have missed that.

I understand that. For one I posted a screen shot of Toshiro using the word "hoshi" to make a comparison. He never even called SS or WotL "hoshi". Since I realized there's a difference between the movie translations I even asked whether the difference is between them is too distant and if they are, then the "raws" should be investigated for further support. All of this obviously got ignored. There's also this:
8261419-f3c7c59c-b984-413c-af8a-8e661575fc1f.jpg

Basically, the Kogyoku is acting likes lens.
The same Kogyoku that grew so big that it stuck to both worlds. Where do Kogyoku appear? Inside the Garganta.

AKM is suggesting that in this context they're talking about the planets. However, if they're in fact talking about the planets, they must be occupying the Garganta. And they're clearly not occupying the Garganta.
Wouldn't this not make sense in a universe sense either?

If that thing appears in the Garganta but got to both universes, that means the universes would also occupy Garganta which by default means the planets exist inside their own universe that exist within Garganta?.

It seems the issue is more so the context during the feat in question. It's pretty clear they SS and WotL have been referred to in a planet sense but even being referred to as a dimension sense still wouldn't help because it's used as both. With that stated, the only thing the opposing side would need to do is prove that during the Senna feat, they were directly referring the SS and Living World as the universes colliding otherwise the default assumption would be the planets due to the evidence shown within the OP showing that they can and have been referred to as planets.
These so called planets were shown bigger than the dimension of the valley of screams. Which has a star in it.

I believe that staff should take more time responding to the opposing side instead of thread banning and angering them and antagonizing themselves. I mean currently AKM's replies are getting far less likes than the ones opposing the downgrade, this should say something about the antagonization point.

This means absolutely nothing. Of course the group with more people in it are going to give more likes to each other.

I agree with AKM and even I'm not liking every single comment he makes.

Wouldn't this not make sense in a universe sense either?

If that thing appears in the Garganta but got to both universes, that means the universes would also occupy Garganta which by default means the planets exist inside their own universe that exist within Garganta?.
That's literally Bleach's cosmology. There's the Garganta that engulfs everything. Every single realm that exists in Bleach (bar Hell, Hell is still a mystery for the most part). The dimensions that the Garganta engulfs are SS, WotL, HM and the Dangai. Inside those dimensions, there are the SS, WotL and HM planets. Between the planets and the Garganta there are stars that are nowhere to be found inside the Garganta, thus they logically occupy the dimensions. That's why the terms should not be focused only on either planet or universe. There's more than enough evidence to support the use of both, depending on the context.

I've seen both sides AKM, and i know that members have also agreed... Doesn't matter with my point though. I wasn't talking about agreements i was talking about opinions and those who disagree are members and there aren't that many memebers agreeing in comparison to staff.
That was my point.

I feel as though you only noticed my supporting point about the likes and went on to specifically disagree with that. Please note that all i want is for every voice to be heard in a large upgrade and to not lose half the currently active bleach supporters for what they feel is unfair.

What I'm saying is to be more tolerant and lenient and tone down the bureaucratic tone which makes people feel oprssed.

The garganta is a different dimension that overlaps with the planets which are also in separate dimensions. It shouldn't be so hard to understand. You can literally open the way to the Garganta from both Earth and SS. Garganta doesn't exist in the same space as the main universe. It's a different dimension that you can't see normally. But it's there.

Could you post a scan for the size comparison
He is talking about the diagram sketch which is a cartoon made for ease of understanding and is not to scale.

Last edited:
The scan is of Dangai, which connects the two planets that are dimensionally separated. Your question is wrong here. It's clear you didn't read the thread.
I did
Since they are dimensionally separate, yes, they are cut off from one another.
Proof of this?
Reading a part of the statement while ignoring the rest is not how you understand the statement. Again, literally explained in the OP. Read it.
I do understand the statement, it also states "The void of space that surrounded those was called Garganta" which is clearly states that if they were planets, Garganta would be space, which is wrong because Soul Reapers can't breath in space:
0578-007.jpg

Yet Ichigo was able to breath in the Garganta:
0241-001.jpg

Stars are in the space where planets are too. Again, wrong question.
Me: Ask if planets contains stars and galaxies
AKM: Talks about stars and ignores the galaxies part
Realm: a field or domain of activity or interest.
Yes, planets can be called realms. It's a context-dependent word. A synonym of world.
Proof that planets are realms of existence?

Could you post a scan for the size comparison
Valley of Screams has its own Star and smaller to the worlds of Bleach.
That would mean WoTL and SS if they could be linked to planets would be a lot of times bigger than size of Earth.

0625-007.png

0240-003.png

0240-005.png

Counter:

“Is just a hologram representation. Not the whole thing.”

Well, the opposite party is using the same argument for the spheres. And we have statements of the Valleys of Screams been “pocket dimensions” so they are by default smaller than the main realms.

That's literally Bleach's cosmology. There's the Garganta that engulfs everything. Every single realm that exists in Bleach (bar Hell, Hell is still a mystery for the most part). The dimensions that the Garganta engulfs are SS, WotL, HM and the Dangai. Inside those dimensions, there are the SS, WotL and HM planets. Between the planets and the Garganta there are stars that are nowhere to be found inside the Garganta, thus they logically occupy the dimensions. That's why the terms should not be focused only on either planet or universe. There's more than enough evidence to support the use of both, depending on the context.
That would mean WoTL and SS if they could be linked to planets would be a lot of times bigger than size of Earth.

0625-007.png

0240-003.png

0240-005.png

Counter:

“Is just a hologram representation. Not the whole thing.”

Well, the opposite party is using the same argument for the spheres. And we have statements of the Valleys of Screams been “pocket dimensions” so they are by default smaller than the main realms.
Then these arguments would support a At least (Low-End), possibly (High-End) interpretation if I'm not wrong, since it depends on the context?

The garganta is a different dimension that overlaps with the planets which are also in separate dimensions. It shouldn't be so hard to understand. You can literally open the way to the Garganta from both Earth and SS.
Garganta was never even implied to overlap with anything. Isn't there literally a statement from SAFWY novel stating that Kenpachi's battle with Cien was breaking Garganta's walls?

Since when is overlapping a requirement to open portals or rip spacetime and appear somewhere else?

Kyogoku's always starts with a smaller size since it is the amalgamation of souls. The more souls come together the bigger it gets. It's literally explained in the movie. The same scan also shows brown ground and blue sky, which is again referring to planets. Plus, it's not to scale, it's a sketch made to explain it in an easier way.

Garganta was never even implied to overlap with anything.
Garganta is stated to be present between the worlds and it engulfs them. It wouldn't be possible if it wasn't overlapping with them. Dimensions overlapping with one another isn't unheard of. You can have numerous dimensions overlapping together in the same universe.

Garganta is stated to be present between the worlds and it engulfs them. It wouldn't be possible if it wasn't overlapping with them. Dimensions overlapping with one another isn't unheard of. You can have numerous dimensions overlapping together in the same universe.
So are you saying garganata overlaps outer space between the worlds in each dimension? Or it overlaps the all the dimensions completely

So are you saying garganata overlaps outer space between the worlds in each dimension? Or it overlaps the all the dimensions completely
If by all the dimensions you mean the main universe too, then that's not confirmed. It can be a smaller dimension too that only exists across Earth, SS and HM dimensionally. We cannot ascertain its full size with only that much information.

Kyogoku's always starts with a smaller size since it is the amalgamation of souls. The more souls come together the bigger it gets. It's literally explained in the movie. The same scan also shows brown ground and blue sky, which is again referring to planets. Plus, it's not to scale, it's a sketch made to explain it in an easier way.

1. Can planets be temporal and spatial (which is space-time)?
Can planets have space and time? uhhh yes, literally almost every planet in fiction, and in our real world have both..
2. Can planets be cut off from space-time?
Do you mean can planets exist in a separate space time? If so then yes.
If you mean "can a planet have no space or time" then no, an object without space nor time is 0d, otherwise known as an infinitesimal point.
3. If they were planets, why in the novel it says "IF THEY COULD BE LIKENED TO PLANETS"?
Im not knowledgable enough on bleach to answer than, but i've heard that its been addressed already so I think an answer to that is within the thread.
4. Can planets have stars and galaxies inside them?
Yeah, in fiction. It'd have to be a pretty big planet though.
5. Can planets be apart of the 3 realms of existence?
Yeah i don't see why not.

If by all the dimensions you mean the main universe too, then that's not confirmed. It can be a smaller dimension too that only exists across Earth, SS and HM dimensionally. We cannot ascertain its full size with only that much information.
Literally confirmed.
main-qimg-e7e64a69b9b57221ac943214a609dfdc

This statement from the manga where the white liquid is called the universe and the black liquid aka Soul Society is been spill into this “world” aka WoTL universe.

And this says Gargata would be the “outer space aka universe” to this worlds if they could be called planets but they are not.

8260426-6386303818-yay.P.PNG

Soul Society and World of the Living are equals in size.

Then these arguments would support a At least (Low-End), possibly (High-End) interpretation if I'm not wrong, since it depends on the context?
Aside from context, my argument is that both SS and WoTL are generally the whole dimensions, it's a clear panel from Kisuke, the most knowledgeable character in the verse and the smartest, SS and WoTL arent planets there, and they are the dimensions that are contained/surrounded by Garganta
It's clearly written on the dimensions in that scan "SS" and "WoTL"
So yeah that's my point, it's clear in the mange, what AKM has provided for his stance is some statements that in certain contexts refer to planets, which no one disagrees with actually, but my point is that it's only when it's supported by a planetary context, not in general because Kisuke has literally drawn them as the whole dimensions + supported by CFYOW statement that if they could be likened to planets ~> they aren't planets.
in those same scans that I posted there are no stars around meaning each dimension there have its own stars, so looking at what AKM provided to prove that the context in the movie talks about the planets only I found only 3 pieces of evidence from him:
"A town from the WotL suddeny appeared above the Seireitei"
"A town from the universe" would never make sense in this context, it's counterintuitive. Universe is very expansive and town is very specific. It's obvious they are talking about "a town from Earth". A clear cut example of WotL referring to Earth only. And this is from Memories of Nobody, which is related to Senna's feat.
This doesn't really mean anything, in fact, he is just misinterpreting the context behind it.
I can say it means "a town from that/the other dimension" and it's completely fine, using dimension instead of WoTL here doesn't break the meaning.
"World of the Living is being visible from the Soul Society"
As the above context makes it clear, only Earth was being visible in the sky of Soul Society planet. Once again, a direct example where WotL refers to Earth and SS refers to planet.
Actually, if we are going to interpret this statement literally, I only see some buildings in that lens being visible in SS, are we going now to say that WoTL refers to those buildings?
In fact, I sometimes use my camera in certain angles, and times and see some far places in other countries using it and I do say hey look XYZ country is visible to me, That doesn't mean my camera showed me the whole country lmao.

The only evidence he brought that could really mean what he wants is this:
"The Valley of Screams has connected WotL and SS. There is no way a tunnel connecting two hoshi can be created naturally."
Toshiro uses the word hoshi, which can either mean planet or star. Here it is translated as star. But we know from above context that he was talking about planets. (Hoshi is not a generic term for any celestial body. The term for celestial body or heavenly body is tentai.)
But sadly it doesn't mean that because we already know Dangai doesn't connect 2 planets, it connects the 2 dimensions as it is clearly shown by Yoruichi here.
So you got 2 options here actually:
1) Toshiro contradicts Kisuke and Yoruichi, who are btw, far more knowledgeable than him in this matter.
2) Or Toshiro was only trying to make it easier for Ichigo to understand, and he didn't really mean it literally, you need evidence for this interpretation? sure, when Tokinada tried to explain to Aura what Kyogoku is he also said "if WoTL and SS could be likened to planets", so yes, they put the example of planets sometimes when they try to dumb the explanation down for a character.

Why am I not surprised? The same scan that's in the OP and has been posted bajillion times now. Plus, the other scan uses the word sekai, not universe (also in the OP).

Agreement or leaning to agree: 9 (Myself), Ant, Medeus, Damage, LordGriffin, Matthew, Eficiente, Everything, Dragonmaster

Neutral: 2 Ogbun, Mitch

Disagreements: 0

I feel like there's overwhelming agreement now, with no disagreements. And no new points are being brought up. But I would still like to wait a bit. Last thing I want now is to be accused of rushing a thread. If Arc has anything to say he might comment, or he might not, as he said earlier.

Except it would be possible. What says it would not be? You're assuming it's possible, because it's not unheard of? There's practically nada proof anywhere suggesting that it's overlapping them. In fact:
8185378-image2.jpg

Since Garganta "fills all the spaces" between the Kogyoku. Thus, it is way safer to assume that it does so with every dimension that it holds.

This statement from the manga where the white liquid is called the universe and the black liquid aka Soul Society is been spill into this “world” aka WoTL universe.

That is not what is being said.

@AKM sama; yeah, pretty strong agreement so far for the OP. I'd say wait another day.

Actually, the whole argument of this thread is base on “the afterlife” is a human concept and therefore doesn’t apply to outer space, universe or aliens. In addition to that, the OP tried to “debunked” everything that mentions the universe, outer space, stars, in the canon material to prove a point that makes no sense in the lore of multiple dimensions separate from time and space.

You're literally assuming that they are dimensions. Why? They are rough sketches. Are they listed as "WotL dimension" and "SS dimension"? No. Are they stated as such? No. Then why are you assuming that by default. I can just as easily say they are planets in that sketch. Since one is showing ground and the other is showing sky. That's at least a reason to assume something. But even I am not using that sketch in my OP.

Since Garganta "fills all the spaces" between the Kogyoku. Thus, it is way safer to assume that it does so with every dimension that it holds.
Since a=b doesn't mean a=c.

Do you have a scan that says otherwise? Occam razor.
I'm not saying there is a different scan. I'm saying your interpretation of that scan doesn't seem to be correct to me. The "white liquid" isn't what is being referring to as the Universe; the whole disk there is the Universe.

You're literally assuming that they are dimensions. Why? They are rough sketches. Are they listed as "WotL dimension" and "SS dimension"? No. Are they stated as such? No. They why are you assuming that by default. I can just as easily say they are planets in that sketch. Since one is showing ground and the other is showing sky.
Hahaha, no I'm not assuming anything actually, it's clear that those are the dimensions, why? because then the same panel drawn by Kisuke shows that what surrounds those SS and WoTL is Garganta, are planets surrounded by Gargata?? no there are stars around them meaning its the whole dimension there.
Nice try tho.

Can planets have space and time? uhhh yes, literally almost every planet in fiction, and in our real world have both..
So you're telling me that planets can have 4D continuums?
Do you mean can planets exist in a separate space time? If so then yes.
If you mean "can a planet have no space or time" then no, an object without space nor time is 0d, otherwise known as an infinitesimal point.
Ok thank you
Im not knowledgable enough on bleach to answer than, but i've heard that its been addressed already so I think an answer to that is within the thread.
This doesn't answer my question
Yeah, in fiction. It'd have to be a pretty big planet though.
What? Proof and scans that galaxies can be in planets?
Yeah i don't see why not.
That doesn't answer my question either lmao

are planets surrounded by Gargata?? no there are stars around them meaning its the whole dimension there.
Yes. But in a different dimension. That's why you don't see Garganta but are able to see stars. Just like you don't see RoSaT in DB existing parallel to Earth. I mean, this is supposed to be common sense. You are trying to imagine that Garganta is in the same space as the main universe. It's not. It is a different dimension with its own space time that overlaps with WotL, SS and HM. I can't believe that I am having to explain this tbh (no offense meant, just my frustration).

Why am I not surprised? The same scan that's in the OP and has been posted bajillion times now. Plus, the other scan uses the word sekai, not universe (also in the OP).

Agreement or leaning to agree: 9 (Myself), Ant, Medeus, Damage, LordGriffin, Matthew, Eficiente, Everything, Dragonmaster

Neutral: 2 Ogbun, Mitch

Disagreements: 0

I feel like there's overwhelming agreement now, with no disagreements. And no new points are being brought up. But I would still like to wait a bit. Last thing I want now is to be accused of rushing a thread. If Arc has anything to say he might comment, or he might not, as he said earlier.
Did you really just say there are 0 disagreements (when there are a couple including myself that are disagreeing) and you are overwhelmed with agreement?!
R.b8c9ba9b11b8aaba594b8c998b48d4f3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back