• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

"Eh? What do you want an ass beating too? Just wait your turn, I'll get to ya."

"I came to find someone in charge or at least somewhat important, because I want to try and sway the vote of Hell, and get myself one for the seat of war." Algos responds, giving a slight smile

"Considering how aggressive you are though, I feel like you probably won't listen and help me with that. However, I'm feeling charitable, so I'll give you a chance to willingly assist me, despite your threat."

Contrary to his words, the aura released from him, and the shine in his eyes, showed an obvious and overwhelming sadistic malice toward the demon that threatened him.

Magnus tried to teleport out of range of the the spell.
The wizard Sigan, thinking of his previously taken damage taken from the tornadoes, unleashed another wide variety of his own clones. Scores of clones reappeared, and each one immediately unleashed their own assaults of magic missiles towards the other wizard, Magnus. Magic missile was a homing assault, and all the clones were using that spell.

After getting the rented vehicle Remy drove down though New York City towards a certain destination.

While stopped at a red light she looks at here phone and quickly reads through a certain post.
Look into the Gangster Grims of Newark, New Jersey. A place only a short drive away from New York.

So in a modes vehicle she takes off to investigate the Gangster Grim Gang of New Jersey, another one of her jobs that she's spent the last year doing.
Remy drives down a specific street on the western side of Newark, parking her rented vehicle on the street before entering a suspicious high-rise apartment complex on one of the more crime-ridden neighborhoods of the city. She is greeted by very many suspicious stares as she wordlessly goes past several people who appear to be down of their luck. She halts before entering front entrance and closes her eyes. She simultaneously exercises all of her hyperhuman senses to gain a supreme awareness of her surroundings. She hears the inner voices of many people.
"Cop out! Pigs! Pigs!"
Children in from of the building called out when they saw Remy; likely warning criminals in the area that an investigator had arrived.
That's a cop?
What's she doing here?
Why's she by herself?
Such thoughts are common among the local populace.
While searching through the voices and breathing patterns she finally find what she's been looking for.
What's she here for, is it the special gun!?
She looks up in the direction that the voice had come from; a man on the fifth floor before heading up there.

News

Animosity against war at an all times high across the planet

Kinship towards the populations of war-torn countries at an all times high.

Sesame Street returns to public TV after receiving a new sponsor.

Silica happily takes the file, securing it for later.

"So, have you decided on what you want me to do? I can come again another time if not."
"Well, yes of course i do Sweety. First thing i'd like you to run a system check, you know something easy to start off-"

She says while making a circle in the air with a finger, giving Silica permits to do that.

"Oh, and don't mind if you find tracks of recent mails that sneaked past the firewall, someone else already came in a similar way to you and also proposed to help."

@Hl3_or_bust

New message from you know who.

"Heeeeeey there. mind sending some actual good stuff now pretty please ?" 👀

@deonment

He got mail. In real life. Somehow-!

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

New message from you know who.

"Heeeeeey there. mind sending some actual good stuff now pretty please ?" 👀
It takes a moment for a response to be sent, similarly hijacked as before.

"I feel you are unique in not considering a tenfold upgrade "the good stuff", but I'll see what I can do. Be aware that I have to actively downgrade many things I'm manufacturing for you, as your systems are not designed to handle the things I am using."

The wizard Sigan, thinking of his previously taken damage taken from the tornadoes, unleashed another wide variety of his own clones. Scores of clones reappeared, and each one immediately unleashed their own assaults of magic missiles towards the other wizard, Magnus. Magic missile was a homing assault, and all the clones were using that spell.
Magnus started to lift the earth up to create an earth barrier around him

"Considering how aggressive you are though, I feel like you probably won't listen and help me with that. However, I'm feeling charitable, so I'll give you a chance to willingly assist me, despite your threat."

Contrary to his words, the aura released from him, and the shine in his eyes, showed an obvious and overwhelming sadistic malice toward the demon that threatened him.

The demons panic and even the boss seems shaken. He doesn't back down though, perhaps to save face in front of his lackeys.

"You think you can just waltz in here and order us around?" The boss says. "You might think you're hot shit but compared to Hell's elite you're nothing!"
"Well, yes of course i do Sweety. First thing i'd like you to run a system check, you know something easy to start off-"

She says while making a circle in the air with a finger, giving Silica permits to do that.

"Oh, and don't mind if you find tracks of recent mails that sneaked past the firewall, someone else already came in a similar way to you and also proposed to help."

Silica sends the file off somewhere. She'll cooperate with D.M.E for a while.

"This 'someone else', was it another candidate then? What else can you tell me about them?"

The demons panic and even the boss seems shaken. He doesn't back down though, perhaps to save face in front of his lackeys.

"You think you can just waltz in here and order us around?" The boss says. "You might think you're hot shit but compared to Hell's elite you're nothing!"
"So much faith in Hell's elite. I just need the votes, I don't care if you think they're better than me or not, because I don't see any of those elites here to help you." Algos says, gesturing at the group

"I'm going for the seat of war, so I'm prepared to fight for it if need be. If you are absolutely not willing to just help me, as I so graciously asked, I'll just need to force you to listen."

He waves his arm, and black chains are thrown out from it, each one covered in barbs and blades, and being sent straight toward the leader.

It takes a moment for a response to be sent, similarly hijacked as before.

"I feel you are unique in not considering a tenfold upgrade "the good stuff", but I'll see what I can do. Be aware that I have to actively downgrade many things I'm manufacturing for you, as your systems are not designed to handle the things I am using."
"You don't have to that to send me messages you know~"

"Anyway, i know full well what domains are capable of, so i'm just not setting the bar too low. But regardless, downgraded stuff will do."

"This 'someone else', was it another candidate then? What else can you tell me about them?"
"Oh oh, so you're interested in them, eh? If you want i could see if they are up to talk so you can ask that to them directly-"

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

The demon catches the chains but is blindsided by the pain before he can pull Algos in close.

"Ah! Wh-what the **** man! What the **** are these chains!?"
"Just an ability of mine. They duplicate to wrap around the opponent." As he says that, the chains do just that, growing in number and continuing to shoot out to wrap around the demon's limbs.

The pain from making contact with the chains doesn't subside, instead getting worse, giving the demon the feeling that his skin was being pulled off his bones, slowly. If he stole a look at any contact point, he'd see exactly that occurring. The skin splitting and starting to peel back, and that effect spreading across his body, as he was forced to feel every moment of it.

"At any point if you want that to end, you just have to apologize, and assist me like you were asked. I won't let you lose consciousness either." Algos comments with a smile

"Care to elaborate?"
"Well, know how you first contacted me ? Yeah, so basically the same exact thing happens again. This woman, named Silica, contacted me and offered to help me, and my domain confirmed that she isn't trying to pull any nonsense on me, so i enrolled her. I notified her about you also being my ally, so she wouldn't accidentally try to hack into your servers, buuut now she's curious and would like to meet you-"

"Well, know how you first contacted me ? Yeah, so basically the same exact thing happens again. This woman, named Silica, contacted me and offered to help me, and my domain confirmed that she isn't trying to pull any nonsense on me, so i enrolled her. I notified her about you also being my ally, so she wouldn't accidentally try to hack into your servers, buuut now she's curious and would like to meet you-"
There is a significant pause between message and response.

"I will not be accepting any communications from this person. I highly recommend you immediately completely sweep all hardware and software associated with your botnet for recent code alterations at any level, and periodically do so from now on. If this person gives you anything, run it through a sealed virtual machine before even looking at it."

With vague knowledge of this "Silica", Operator scrounges through all surveillance and memory data available to him, looking for someone with the requisite skills and/or abilities.

"At any point if you want that to end, you just have to apologize, and assist me like you were asked. I won't let you lose consciousness either." Algos comments with a smile
The demon falls to a knee. He grits his teeth.

"Ghf! Go... **** yourself... Asshole!"

With vague knowledge of this "Silica", Operator scrounges through all surveillance and memory data available to him, looking for someone with the requisite skills and/or abilities.
The operator finds records of a child prodigy from twenty years ago that fit the bill—Silica Malady. On paper, she disappeared five years ago when her laboratory ship was lost at sea. In actuality, she discovered the existence of W.A.S.H, (The World Authority of Supernatural Happenings) and was subsequently recruited by them, working as one of their brightest minds ever since.

"..."

Well, he sure went panic mode there... though she might as well run a check, just to make sure. Good thing she has erased the contents of the emails they shared, if the Operator didn't already.

"Deeply sorry, he said he wants to remain anonymous, but i can tell you his goals allign with mine very much. Is there anything else i can do for you? I woudn't want to make you feel mistreated after all-"

@Edwellken

... this is intriguing, but ultimately uninsightful. I've had most of the WASH servers cracked for a while now, and all mention and implication of Silica seems indirect. Almost like a phrase, rather than a real entity. The recurring statements "up there" or "from above" implies a major revelation: Silica is not based on earth, potentially on another celestial body or within Heaven itself. And I am not exactly willing to completely expose myself yet.

Operator probes deeper, using his similar complicated multi-proxy means as is standard for him: the WASH messaging server receives a message that, from all appearances, was simply sent to wrong address. However, in the process of redirecting this message, the server is exposed to a multipartite virus that takes hold, quickly granting Operator a concrete foothold into the server, as well as hijacking the security network in many WASH facilities to indirectly replicate spyware. No messages, inputs, or even verbal discussions are unaccounted for.

Using this foothold, Operator works on cracking the more metaphysical security measures employed for sensitive data.

Last edited:
The demon falls to a knee. He grits his teeth.

"Ghf! Go... **** yourself... Asshole!"
In response, Algos squeezes a hand, and the chains tighten as the pain grows worse.

"You're headstrong, but there's a limit for everyone so you'll give in eventually, but in the meantime, I'll just do this."

He reaches a hand out and places it above the now kneeling demon's head, activating his spirit reading magic in order to gather all the information from his spirit, memories and all. He was mainly looking for whether or not this demon himself could help get Algos the vote he asked for, or if he at least had connections with someone who could.

"Deeply sorry, he said he wants to remain anonymous, but i can tell you his goals allign with mine very much. Is there anything else i can do for you? I woudn't want to make you feel mistreated after all-"
"It's fine, I was partially expecting something like the. Besides, you've already helped me a lot anyway."

A virtual keyboard and screen appear in front of her and she begins typing, going through with the idol's requests. D.M.E would feel as if she were wearing an invisible armor after this.

"If there's nothing else, I should be heading back. We'll meet again soon."

Operator probes deeper, using his similar complicated multi-proxy means as is standard for him: the WASH messaging server receives a message that, from all appearances, was simply sent to wrong address. However, in the process of redirecting this message, the server is exposed to a multipartite virus that takes hold, quickly granting Operator a concrete foothold into the server, as well as hijacking the security network in many WASH facilities to indirectly replicate spyware. No messages, inputs, or even verbal discussions are unaccounted for.

Using this foothold, Operator works on cracking the more metaphysical security measures employed for sensitive data.
It can be gleaned from many conversations that WASH is already aware of some of Operator's actions, though they haven't been able to confirm its existence. They theorize that it's a being well-versed on the digital scape, separate from the idol, but other than that have little to go on. For some reason, there's much discussion about whether or not it's a human, though many are skeptical of it even being an individual, to begin with.

He reaches a hand out and places it above the now kneeling demon's head, activating his spirit reading magic in order to gather all the information from his spirit, memories and all. He was mainly looking for whether or not this demon himself could help get Algos the vote he asked for, or if he at least had connections with someone who could.
"Gh!"

Algos is able to see the demon's memories clearly. The image of one demon, in particular, stands out. One that Algos may or may not be familiar with depending on how well-versed he is in the politics of Hell. The demon lord responsible for keeping a record of the underworld's affairs, she was considered a likely successor to the king of all demons even before the Old Gods were banished from Hell. Mikage. This demon seems to be a direct subordinate to her. Just as Algos' mind's eye gazes upon the memory of her visage, it gazes back with a grin.

"Well, well, well! Another who's apt at gathering knowledge! Were you looking for me, dear?"

The demon boss leans back, mouth agape as he screams. Black sludge flows out of every orifice on his head, coalescing into a puddle on the ground from which the girl emerges. She places a hand atop his head.

"Pardon my sweet Jurz here, he never quite understood the whole manners thing."

Last edited:
It can be gleaned from many conversations that WASH is already aware of some of Operator's actions, though they haven't been able to confirm its existence. They theorize that it's a being well-versed on the digital scape, separate from the idol, but other than that have little to go on. For some reason, there's much discussion about whether or not it's a human, though many are skeptical of it even being an individual, to begin with.
Awareness of my existence was expected, unfortunately, but it does seem that my measures have kept any real information about me from leaking. I do wonder how they figure a human can do what I have, but perhaps they have limited experience with modern deities. After all, they haven't even existed for a day.

Regardless, this is likely what Silica is reaching out for. Her apparent talent in relation to technology makes her potentially able to discover pertinent information about myself. I wonder if they suspected I was related to the idol botnet and the broadcasts from earlier. Nonetheless, I should cover for this.

While still directing most of his resources towards cracking WASH's deeper archives, Operator does put some effort towards masking his presence. Server clusters and farms containing his code have it integrated into the master boot record and kernel, essentially becoming a trojan that underpins every file on the system, indistinguishable from the average workings of the server and impossible to remove without reformatting all pieces with heavy industrial equipment.

"It's fine, I was partially expecting something like the. Besides, you've already helped me a lot anyway."

A virtual keyboard and screen appear in front of her and she begins typing, going through with the idol's requests. D.M.E would feel as if she were wearing an invisible armor after this.

"Gh!"

Algos is able to see the demon's memories clearly. The image of one demon, in particular, stands out. One that Algos may or may not be familiar with depending on how well-versed he is in the politics of Hell. The demon lord responsible for keeping a record of the underworld's affairs, she was considered a likely successor to the king of all demons even before the Old Gods were banished from Hell. Mikage. This demon seems to be a direct subordinate to her. Just as Algos' mind's eye gazes upon the memory of her visage, it gazes back with a grin.

"Well, well, well! Another who's apt at gathering knowledge! Were you looking for me, dear?"

The demon boss leans back, mouth agape as he screams. Black sludge flows out of every orifice on his head, coalescing into a puddle on the ground from which the girl emerges. She places a hand atop his head.

the image link isn`t working

"Gh!"

Algos withdraws the chains, having them retreat up his own sleeves and out of sight, ending the effects of his ability at the same tjme, since he no longer had a reason to continue torturing the demon.

This guy is pretty high up, a direct subordinate to someone this important huh? I guess that explains his bravado.

"It's fine, he got a bit aggressive so I needed a way to get him to listen and not attack me, that's all." He notes as he looks at the new arrival, weighing his options. He wanted to try and get her cooperation, both for the vote, and to not end up in conflict with her here.

"To answer your question, I was looking for you, yes. As I told your subordinate, I'm trying to obtain the seat of war, and for that, I'd like the vote from Hell. Hence my coming here to seek out someone of your caliber, Mikage."

Well, that sure will help against attacks... though may also block future collaborators wanna-be if they follow Silica and Operator's method.

"You've done enough for now. See you later!" 👋

They wave bye to her.

@Edwellken

Is there any high ranking member of either hell or heaven that is part of D.M.E's fanbase ? What with her platform having branches in both of those dimensions.

I scratch my head while watching a VOD of the fight that took place in the Sahara on my phone.

Huh, all those explosions probably aren’t going to be good for the ecosystem.

Return To Heaven
Sigan returns to Heaven, he searches for someone to speak with. Someone who is reasonably high up, but not in total charge.
As Heaven was mostly ruled by the old gods much of its governance structure is in a state of panic. The Prometheus organization has taken the role of the de facto ruler until the thrones can be filled. Sisyphus and Odysseus can be found in the main government building's halls or offices at any given time, acting as advisors to the candidates and representatives of Prometheus to Heaven.

the image link isn`t working
[it should be now]

"It's fine, he got a bit aggressive so I needed a way to get him to listen and not attack me, that's all." He notes as he looks at the new arrival, weighing his options. He wanted to try and get her cooperation, both for the vote, and to not end up in conflict with her here.

"To answer your question, I was looking for you, yes. As I told your subordinate, I'm trying to obtain the seat of war, and for that, I'd like the vote from Hell. Hence my coming here to seek out someone of your caliber, Mikage."
Mikage seems to pay less than half attention to Algos' words. She eyes him up and down, irises glowing as she does this. Satisfied, she walks closer.

"You're an interesting one." She smiles. "Algos and Hedone- the demon of pain and pleasure. And newly a candidate for the Seats of Love and War." She reaches out a hand, a touch away from Algos' chest.

"Would you bring out that power of yours again? Since hearing of you I've always wanted the chance to experience it for myself."

Is there any high ranking member of either hell or heaven that is part of D.M.E's fanbase ? What with her platform having branches in both of those dimensions.
Many demons and undead enjoy the service, just as many many ironically, and heaven has a few with interest, but none are particularly influential.

Mikage seems to pay less than half attention to Algos' words. She eyes him up and down, irises glowing as she does this. Satisfied, she walks closer.

"You're an interesting one." She smiles. "Algos and Hedone- the demon of pain and pleasure. And newly a candidate for the Seats of Love and War." She reaches out a hand, a touch away from Algos' chest.

"Would you bring out that power of yours again? Since hearing of you I've always wanted the chance to experience it for myself."
"As you wish."

Algos reaches out and touches Mikage's outstretched hand, tossing out a cord of his energy toward Jurz at the same time. During that moment of contact, she feels the same agony he did over the entire duration of his torture, but worsened. The mental and physical duress Jurz had spread over a timeframe is made worse, and then injected into her in an instant, for one moment of agony.

Many demons and undead enjoy the service, just as many many ironically, and heaven has a few with interest, but none are particularly influential.
Mhm, can they access information about possible candidates for alliance ? People high enough the ladder that their support would actually matter.

Hoping to speak with Odysseus the most, Sigan is looking for an advisor.
Odysseus can be found giving orders to angels and valkyrie in the courtyard, organizing security and defense.

"As you wish."

Algos reaches out and touches Mikage's outstretched hand, tossing out a cord of his energy toward Jurz at the same time. During that moment of contact, she feels the same agony he did over the entire duration of his torture, but worsened. The mental and physical duress Jurz had spread over a timeframe is made worse, and then injected into her in an instant, for one moment of agony.

The demoness winces and curls down to the floor, briefly recoiling from the pain.

"Aaaahhhh.... yess! This feeling...." she begins laughing uncontrollably. "Your power is the real deal... suffering in its purest form!" she stands up, wiping a tear from her eye.

"This will... definitely do..! But..." Her expression suddenly changes. While the smile doesn't leave her face, the intent behind it becomes far more threatening. Terrifying, yet unreadable. Her eyes cut into their target deeply like daggers to the soul.

"That was just a taste. Surely you didn't unleash your power on me to its fullest. It couldn't be that you're looking down on me, right?"

Mhm, can they access information about possible candidates for alliance ? People high enough the ladder that their support would actually matter.
None seem like a good fit. Heaven and Hell have naturally higher divinity levels than Earth, making them less susceptible to manipulation.

The demoness winces and curls down to the floor, briefly recoiling from the pain.

"Aaaahhhh.... yess! This feeling...." she begins laughing uncontrollably. "Your power is the real deal... suffering in its purest form!" she stands up, wiping a tear from her eye.

"This will... definitely do..! But..." Her expression suddenly changes. While the smile doesn't leave her face, the intent behind it becomes far more threatening. Terrifying, yet unreadable. Her eyes cut into their target deeply like daggers to the soul.

"That was just a taste. Surely you didn't unleash your power on me to its fullest. It couldn't be that you're looking down on me, right?"
"Of course not, I just did as I was asked and brought out the power used before, on him." Algos says, pointing at Jurz

"If anything it was a bit worse than what he felt, since I knew you could take it, so I wasn't looking down on you at all." He assures her, maintaining eye contact despite her threatening stare.

"Good sir, Odysseus, is there anything I can do to help the Order here in the Heavens?" Sigan asked politely.
"We're managing for now. The best thing you can do is to brace yourself for the coming turmoil once you or your cohorts acquire a Seat. Although... it's likely that the Old Gods have sent scouts to gauge a reaction from whoever might sit on The Throne. If they perceive no response we might come under assault before one of you can rise to power. Needless to say, that would be bad. We haven't yet been able to detect such a presence, but it's worth keeping our eyes and ears open."

"Of course not, I just did as I was asked and brought out the power used before, on him." Algos says, pointing at Jurz

"If anything it was a bit worse than what he felt, since I knew you could take it, so I wasn't looking down on you at all." He assures her, maintaining eye contact despite her threatening stare.
Mikage continues scanning Algos, observing his reaction. It seems she liked something about it, as her face then softens again.

"Oh, relax, I was just playing around! Mmhmm!" she giggles innocently. "I'll make sure you have Hell's full support of the War Seat, but first hear me out... How would you like to take Jurz's place? Come work for me, Algos."

Back