• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

"Shame."

Shivers looks at No Name.

"Your thoughts on all of this?"

He clearly isn't very impressed by what Chris said.

"What do ya mean? Our fight simply ain't concluded. We'll have to continue it whenever we can. I was impressed by your spirit though and I enjoyed myself. I also leaned a lot...so I might just help you out anyway." The man says while doing some stretches.

"Ah, now I can focus on healing. Hey, help me out buddy."

https://i.redd.it/1i4bylm4o8d71.jpg [insert image not working]

No Name quickly heals his wounds and restores his right arm.

"Fair enough. I did need to do some stuff, anyway."

Shivers pulls out a grenade with spirals twisting around the edges, presses it against her forehead, and sets it off. Some sort of time reversal effect takes place, healing her back to peak condition.

"If you'll help out anyway I'd just vote for you, out of principle." She didn't want to admit it out loud, but she thought he fit better for the spot anyway.

"Though, I don't really have anything to ask of you now, so can we just say you owe me one?"

She holds out her fist.

"Heh. Sounds good to me." He says as he bumps her fist.

He turn towards Chris again.

"Right, Chris Reigns. Yer another rival of mine, but clearly yer not here to challenge either of us. What do ya want?"

"Heh. Sounds good to me." He says as he bumps her fist.

He turn towards Chris again.

"Right, Chris Reigns. Yer another rival of mine, but clearly yer not here to challenge either of us. What do ya want?"
I suppose they weren't exactly listening, that's fine though.

"Well, what I wanted was this fight to get over with so we can exit this place. Multiple African militaries are probably aware of our presence and won't be too pleased that this happened, nor will anybody who dabbles in the supernatural like your fight being recorded. Think of me like damage control for now."

"Well, I'm just not interested. Bye, I have stuff to do for now."

Shivers looks at No Name.

"See ya later."

She rushes back to the internet cafe. Somehow, it was not too badly affected, but the windows have been blasted right off. Staff ran away, but the laptop she utilized to communicate with Operator was still somehow safe. Good. She looks at the genetical data given and nods to herself.

"Sorry I took so long. Had some business to atend to. You still good with that assassination atempt?" She types.

She rushes back to the internet cafe. Somehow, it was not too badly affected, but the windows have been blasted right off. Staff ran away, but the laptop she utilized to communicate with Operator was still somehow safe. Good. She looks at the genetical data given and nods to herself.

"Sorry I took so long. Had some business to atend to. You still good with that assassination atempt?" She types.
After a moment, a response comes through.

"Attempts are being made to bump up security considerably. Nothing would even be a bump in the road, though."

He lists out similarly exhaustive information about updated routines, guards, and equipment, as well as the alterations that would take place over about the next day should all shipments arrive. They definitely won't.

Shivers uses the new data on the genetics of the presidents of Xina and Brussia to design a new bomb specially for this situation. No one said anything about not being extra.

"Mmmh ? Well, well, would you look at that a visitor, and a fan too at that! Nooooow, who do we have here?"

D.M.E. replies to the being, cheerful and casual in tone. At the same time she use their powers to try determine just what exactly she is looking at, what this glitchy being is.

The idol's control over cyberspace and desire to communicate allows them to stabilize the digital being. It appears to be an astral projection of sorts consciousness turned into data and transmitted through the digital plane. A blatant rush job at that.

The avatar clears her throat.

"Ahem. Sorry about that, it's my first time using these new abilities this way. Anyway as I was saying- it's awesome to be able to meet you in person! I'm a huge fan and stuff! And... oh, right, you're one of the candidates competing for The Throne of God, aren't you?"

She seems very eager to please by her demeanor.

"If everything goes to plan a couple of days. It amazing what you can do with a cult. Really saves you the trouble of finding ritual ingrediants or paying for them." he said.
"I don't blame you for starting some belief system but uh, sounds a little risky. I can't help but have a feeling we're being watched on our every move."

The idol's control over cyberspace and desire to communicate allows them to stabilize the digital being. It appears to be an astral projection of sorts consciousness turned into data and transmitted through the digital plane. A blatant rush job at that.

The avatar clears her throat.

"Ahem. Sorry about that, it's my first time using these new abilities this way. Anyway as I was saying- it's awesome to be able to meet you in person! I'm a huge fan and stuff! And... oh, right, you're one of the candidates competing for The Throne of God, aren't you?"

She seems very eager to please by her demeanor.
Normally they doesn't have the time for this kind of fans, buuut D.M.E. feels particularly nice today... and furthermore the woman is intriguing.

"Indeed, I've just joined that little scheme of those Prometeous guys a few hours ago, and you can trust this idol when i say i'll be the one sitting on it !" 👑👑👑

She replies, a victory sign over a winking eye.

"But so, may you tell me why you wondered that my sweetie ?"

Last edited:
"I don't blame you for starting some belief system but uh, sounds a little risky. I can't help but have a feeling we're being watched on our every move."
"We probably are. Considering some of the candidates are breaking the masquerade on the internet. They probably have some control over the digital world and using it to observe the other candidates. The religion only gets risky later on in the centuries later." he said.

"We probably are. Considering some of the candidates are breaking the masquerade on the internet. They probably have some control over the digital world and using it to observe the other candidates. The religion only gets risky later on in the centuries later." he said.
"Centuries in the past didn't have the internet, and satellites."
"Sure, good ol Wiccanpedia, the crystal may have worked for some, but not billions of people."

"But so, may you tell me why you wondered that my sweetie ?"
"That's great! I think it would be really cool if you won! But to answer your question... well, we- ahem, I was just wondering if you happened to know any of the other candidates? Do you think you could tell me what kind of people they are?"

"Well of course, they were at the gathering too after all though haven't gotten the chance to really get to know them yet, but i can tell you they are quite the wacky bunch. For example one likes to throw dem hands very much while another is really into BDSM."

"Ahh, really?" The being holds her hand open and an empty file appears.

"You know, I would be really grateful to you if you could share a copy of all the data you have on them? I'll naturally provide you support in any way I can in exchange. What do you say?"

"Mhm, you aren't trying to pull a fast one on me, are you ?"

D.M.E. uses her domain of "Fun" to see if the mysterious woman is tring to pull a real nasty prank on them.

@Overlord775

"I wouldn't do something like that!"

Being so well versed in pulling pranks, D.M.E can easily see the signs of such trickery being committed against her. The girl's demeanor gives subtle cues that she wasn't being at all genuine about being a fan, how rude! There are no signs however of her trying to pull one over on the idol.

"You know what, fair enough."

D.M.E shrugs as she creates a file in their hand with everything that they observed from the other contenders, eeexcept Operator for who's replaced in the list by "Some funky robot dude" that did "Not really anything relevant, he's just chilling."

"Before i give you this, do teeeeeeeeeell me, what exactly are you putting on the table ? After all i don't even know your name, let alone what you are capable of."

The man gave Shivers a nod before she left. He eyes Chris.

He has potential, but there's a lot to be desired.

"I'm not interested in weaklings from the army. And I'm not all that interested in you either. I think I'll follow that demon's example."

He calls his cloud.

That comment hurt. But I suppose this is the best option, so i'll just take my leave. Hopefully Skynet has gotten the video down by now.

"Alright then, guess i'll take my leave as well. Hopefully you'll try not to get yourself recorded again, eh?"

Taking his leave, Chris begins to run back through the Sahara and to the Atlantic Ocean, deciding he might make a trip to D.C. while he has some time off.

He would quickly arrive at skies of New York and fly towards the Empire State Building, going to the very top.

"There's much to learn. Yeoui, come to me."

He summons his bo staff, decreases its width, and places it up right at the tip of the building before balancing himself on Yeoui with one finger. While using zetsu, he starts meditating.

"You know what, fair enough."

D.M.E shrugs as she creates a file in their hand with everything that they observed from the other contenders, eeexcept Operator for who's replaced in the list by "Some funky robot dude" that did "Not really anything relevant, he's just chilling."

"Before i give you this, do teeeeeeeeeell me, what exactly are you putting on the table ? After all i don't even know your name, let alone what you are capable of."
"My name is Silica. As for what I can offer you... My Domain is in hacking, and computer science has always been a specialty of mine. I could give your security system an upgrade or fight off any intruders and the like on your behalf when needed. Otherwise, I have some pretty valuable connections. It might be possible for us to trade information or increase your influence somewhat."

"So, how does fighting in the Australian Outback sound?" Wordlessly, the wizard, Sigan snapped his fingers and they were there, in the center of the Australian outback. No one was around for hundreds of miles.

Sigan would open with a few rules. "No long lasting bodily harm on either opponent, by either opponent. Second, and this is definite, either opponent is free to disengage at their convenience."
"The next is a guideline, not a rule, and this is last. Both opponents should fight their best."

Sigan would furiously lash out his right hand at Magnus unleashing a huge, hadoken looking projectile. It would cause it's target to knock back, staggering from it's fierce blow. As Sigan was the god of magic, the spell unleashed would repeat it's trajectory towards Magnus three times, immediately.

"My name is Silica. As for what I can offer you... My Domain is in hacking, and computer science has always been a specialty of mine. I could give your security system an upgrade or fight off any intruders and the like on your behalf when needed. Otherwise, I have some pretty valuable connections. It might be possible for us to trade information or increase your influence somewhat."
"Oh my, you sure are surprising! I already thought you were good, but my expectations were much exceeded. A such, our offer is accepted!" ✅✅✅

She replies, she makes a quick change of the file, removing the meme thing of the funky robot. Then, she moves the file over to Silica.

"Here, take it!"

Sigan would open with a few rules. "No long lasting bodily harm on either opponent, by either opponent. Second, and this is definite, either opponent is free to disengage at their convenience."
"The next is a guideline, not a rule, and this is last. Both opponents should fight their best."

Sigan would furiously lash out his right hand at Magnus unleashing a huge, hadoken looking projectile. It would cause it's target to knock back, staggering from it's fierce blow. As Sigan was the god of magic, the spell unleashed would repeat it's trajectory towards Magnus three times, immediately.
Magnus tried teleporting to signan to try to make the spell hit signan in its journey.

Magnus tried teleporting to signan to try to make the spell hit signan in its journey.
Well that was interesting. Sigan would manage to dodge his own spell but it briefly caught him off guard for Magnus to try this tactic. At the same moment Sigan would fumble however, he would immediately regain his footing. He wove his hands together in a pattern and unleashed a multitude of illusionary clones of himself, surrounding Magnus.

Well that was interesting. Sigan would manage to dodge his own spell but it briefly caught him off guard for Magnus to try this tactic. At the same moment Sigan would fumble however, he would immediately regain his footing. He wove his hands together in a pattern and unleashed a multitude of illusionary clones of himself, surrounding Magnus.
"Illusions huh. Which one is the real one." he thought to himself.

"Only one way to find out." he said as he created wind tornadoes to deal with the clones.

Oh that's clever. . . The windy assault managed to grab hold of Sigan as an attack before he can move his arms. . . as the wind grabbed him, Sigan suddenly found himself plummeting to the ground due to the wind pressure. Luckily for him though, he was not so easily rendered incapacitated. He immediately got on his feet, then unleashing the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak. . . the wind caused the clones of Sigan to scatter.

After entering Hell, Hedone switches out with Algos, the latter having decided she spent enough time out. Following his switch, he looks around, taking in the sights of the place, and hatching an idea.

"Now, the votes of others besides the candidates would be useful, but that's not going to be easy to secure on Earth evidently, so the vote of Hell should suffice in its place."

An unpredictable lot, I might be able to sway important people, and if not, I guess I can try to get the support of lower ones.

Algos closes his eyes, activating Search, seeking out the nearest leader, or important figure, and once they were located, he'd teleport to them.
He arrives near a group of thuggish demons and their leader. They appear to have been tormenting some poor soul in an alleyway for one reason or another. It's likely gang-related. They all stop to look at Algos when he appears.

Back