• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

"No. Oddly enough. No one was at the UN. No one at all."
"That's about the closest thing I could think of for anything that could even get the ball rolling."
"I thought I might see some people there."
"I guess they're doing things in other ways then. There's probably nowhere else in the US they'd be if they were going for world peace, so maybe you can check some other major countries if you wanted to see more people."

Skynet definitely didn't tell me they could do this. Though, I can't blame them for not knowing everything. Probably better that way.

The fight seems to be reaching its climax, and I doubt they can fight for much longer, nor pull many more tricks out of the bag. I kinda need to talk to Shivers over there, so i'll probably just butt in if it's getting a bit too deadly.

Damn, this is definitely a bother. This heat's really bothering me as well...

Hedone feels newfound powers emerge in her, much like the others probably experienced, the increase in the strength of her Domains being the most important to her.

"Have you tried to do that then, mister..."

"What's your name actually? You too, God of magic, neither of you have told me your names." She says, looking over Sigan and Magnus
"The name is magnus. Its kind of interesting we both have similar domains. I have domains in both magic and desire." he told both of them.

"I am trying to do something more global. Conduct a massive ritual to cool down the earth and supercharge my power to restore the ozone layer. Unfortunately this sort of ritual takes a lot of time and resources even with magic and knowledge domain." he said.

"The name is magnus. Its kind of interesting we both have similar domains. I have domains in both magic and desire." he told both of them.

"I am trying to do something more global. Conduct a massive ritual to cool down the earth and supercharge my power to restore the ozone layer. Unfortunately this sort of ritual takes a lot of time and resources even with magic and knowledge domain." he said.
"I will cooperate with you in the ritual, if you would like."
"I am, after all, a god of Magick." Sigan responded to Magnus.
"Oh, and by the way, did you know that Magnus is latin for "Great Magician"? How interesting.

...Yeah, I don't got a clue on how to do any of these Basic Agendas. Global Warming isn't really something my abilities are suited for changing and I've thought about it for a while, but I don't know how to do anything to stop a disease or create world peace with my powers either.

I sigh.

"Well, no use standing here moping about it. There's always the chance I get the opportunity to do something about them out there."

I walk over and head through the portal, ending up in a park. I notice some blackened buildings and fire trucks surrounding them.

Huh, wonder if that was natural or one of the other demigods.

"I see, well Magnus, I'm not sure I can assist much, I only know a bit of magic compared to two people with magic as a domain afterall." Hedone says, sounding slightly dejected

"So given that, I suppose this is where we part ways, you two can go do the ritual, and I can depart for now to leave you to it. Oh, but make sure not to lower the temperature too much, and also to vote for me for the seat of Love okay?"

Despite her earlier tone of voice, she gives a chipper smile during her delivery of this, clearly wanting to get some more votes in, as she waits for their response.

Coating her foot in what seems to be an energy field, Shivers meets the rush of air with a kick. The instant the attacks make contact, the air enters a process of nuclear fusion and immediatly errupts amisdt the desert, shooting a wave of hot plasma towards No Name.

Rushing as fast as she can, Shivers coats her fists in a sort of red aura that seems to slightly bend the laws of cause and effect. Clapping her hands once, a rush of air suddenly turns into a wave of tornadoes, which seem to detonate on impact with any piece of solid matter, creating what looks to be a spinning explosion rushing towards No Name.

His right side gets covered in ice shinsoo and on the left side he partially lifts up his arm and points the palm of his hand towards the incoming wave of plasma.

Calming Waters

His hand moves in a circular motion that seems to leave behind countless afterimages. Controlling the flow of the air and energy, he vertically disperses the wave of plasma, creating a gash in the ground between himself and Shivers. Due to him having only one hand, his right side got some light burns, but those quickly start to heal.

Before the gash even finishes forming, he turns away from the explosive tornadoes and performs another technique without even getting into a stance.

Blue Dragon's Storm Recoiless

Opening his arms and directing the airflow, he creates a massive blast of wind that causes a small sandstorm. Meanwhile behind him a huge vacuum has been created, dissipating the tornadoes.

"Move a finger and they'll rain down."

Before 'No Name' even turns to look at Shivers, dozens dozens of enormous lightning spears, pointed at her at a 90 degree angle, start hovering in a circle above her.

Shivers smirks, before teleporting into Hell via new Divinity powers. When she appears again, it is directly behind No Name, launching a barrage of punches accelerated by explosions against her elbows, the energy directed at spots like the back of the neck and the back.

"Eh?"

She just disappeared. What the-

His body whirls around as Shivers appears behind him.

Oh!

A wicked grin appears on his face only after he starts moving and electricity engulfs the both of them. Even with their immense acceleration Shivers' punches could not find their mark. This wasn't a matter of speed. Each and every part of 'No Name's body was simply at the right place at the right time. When Shivers would pull back her arms, the humerus, ulna and radius would have stable fractures.
His hand was now right next to her throat. It had transformed into a claw, electrity jumping between the nails.

"Yield."

Shivers stares right into No Name's eyes and grins loudly. She slowly raises her hand, gently grasping his hand. She then drives his nails straight through her throat, blood gushing out of her neck and mouth. Her grin doesn't leave.

"Try me!" She laughs lightly as she says, with a course voice.

Bubbles start appearing under the skin of his arm, making their way to his head and chest and swealing as they go.

After getting the rented vehicle Remy drove down though New York City towards a certain destination.

Since I'm already here, I guess I might as well get started on work up here.
While stopped at a red light she looks at here phone and quickly reads through a certain post.
Look into the Gangster Grims of Newark, New Jersey. A place only a short drive away from New York.

So in a modes vehicle she takes off to investigate the Gangster Grim Gang of New Jersey, another one of her jobs that she's spent the last year doing.

"I see, well Magnus, I'm not sure I can assist much, I only know a bit of magic compared to two people with magic as a domain afterall." Hedone says, sounding slightly dejected

"So given that, I suppose this is where we part ways, you two can go do the ritual, and I can depart for now to leave you to it. Oh, but make sure not to lower the temperature too much, and also to vote for me for the seat of Love okay?"

Despite her earlier tone of voice, she gives a chipper smile during her delivery of this, clearly wanting to get some more votes in, as she waits for their response.
"You got it, my lady." Sigan responded chivalrously. "I don't want to destroy the world, and oh by the way vote for me!" He responded in a happy tone. "See you Hedone."

"You got it, ta-ta." Hedone says, giving a wave and conjuring a door next to her.

Before she enters, she steals a look at a phone she snatched earlier during her attempted brainwashing of the Whitehouse, and sees a rather interesting headline.

So that must be it then, I see, what an absurd development.

She then enters the door to hell, before it folds in on itself behind her and vanishes.

Alright, since I have some free time, suppose i'll see if the others have managed to solve anything.

Checking his pre-downloaded news app, he sees that the situation in the Sahara is not only on it, but actively being recorded with record numbers of viewers.

Jesus christ... this is definitely going to cause ton of problems. First and foremost of which is that magic secrecy just got blown, and the fact that multiple armies are probably on their way to deal with the disturbance. **** me...

@Hl3_or_bust

Sighing, Chris once again texts the anonymous phone number who contacted him previously.

"So, you're seeing the same situation that I am, the part where the Sahara situation is getting live coverage and supernatural secrecy just getting blown out the window? I don't know what you can do about this, but can you at least try and stop the live coverage so we can get out of here before some African army starts breathing down our necks? Nobody benefits from the situation."

@InfiniteDay

It takes a moment for a response to come through, likely due to Chris being in the middle of nowhere.

"Yes, I see this. I'm working on it as we speak."

@Overlord775

The idol botnet gets another message.

"Hello. Can you explain to me why exactly you are streaming the events taking place in the Sahara? This does not seem like a good decision overall."

Peering down at the message The Operator sent, he gives a slight smirk, before returning to a sudden frown.

The recording being paused still doesn't stop the fact that this fight needs to be stopped before secrecy gets breached further and an army or two get here.

@Hl3_or_bust

Before venturing further, he pauses to text something to The Operator.

"Alright, that's good. Mine telling my exact location currently? Doesn't need to be very specific, just somewhat so."

@CrimsonStarFallen and @WHYNAUT

Setting his phone back into his pocket, he quickly dashes over to a dozen or so meters away from the fight between Shivers and the unnamed candidate.

Yelling loudly so the candidates could hear from the distance, he shouts
"Sorry to interrupt the fight, but this entire event is being recorded and an army or two are probably coming this way, so it's best we end this and exit swiftly before the situation deteriorates further."

The idol botnet gets another message.

"Hello. Can you explain to me why exactly you are streaming the events taking place in the Sahara? This does not seem like a good decision overall."
"Would you prefer me to just leave this to conventional press my dear ? You can't really hide something of this scale, but i can manipule the populance's reaction to it if i control the medium from which they see it and thus control the reaction it causes."

Is their reply.

"PS: Also gotta get the views you know."

Last edited:
Operator proceeds to respond with exact GPS coordinates with enough digits that Chris is fairly certain it goes down to the meter.
Feeling the buzzing in their pocket, Chris takes the phone out of his pocket without looking away at the two candidates.

Quickly reading through the message, he puts the phone back into his pocket.

Next time, I should really be more specific about how specific I want. No matter, it's still perfect. Skynet really doesn't seem to have any blind spots, no wonder they wanted the seat of Cunning.

Letting out a low sigh at the fact he probably owes The Operator another favor, he consoles himself in the belief that they'll hopefully never have to use them.

"Would you prefer me to just leave this to conventional press my dear ? You can't really hide something of this scale, but i can manipule the populance's reaction to it if i control the medium from which they see it and thus control the reaction it causes."

Is their reply.

"PS: Also gotta get the views you know."
Operator is genuinely not sure what he expected, given the theming of this botnet.

"It's not so much hiding it, but more bringing undue attention to the supernatural. Makes all of our jobs more difficult. There could've been any number of potential explanations, but instead it's now very clear that the cause is supernatural. Regardless, I suppose you make a point in this particular situation."

Last edited:
"Which one of the ******* is breaking the masquerade.?" he said angrily watching the news feed.

"This is going to make my job harder. Can`t do a mega ritual and a cult if the world knows about it.' he said.

While nothing seems out of the ordinary for knowledge of this sort leaking into the mainstream, Operator decides to act nonetheless.

At the point of showcase for any instance of the feed, a human operator downloads a virus from an incoming message of some kind, implanted into the otherwise mundane message while it was in transit. They then get up to take a break, as the virus takes over their computer. Then, the virus adds a faint static noise to the feed, indistinguishable from transmission interference. This noise is a rather elaborate BASILISK input, takin several seconds to work even on normal humans, but given that none could ever notice it there is no issue. Afterwards, the virus scrambles the computer's power regulator hardware, causing it to completely fry itself and all traces of the virus.

This input does a few things. Primarily, memories of the exact events of the broadcast are randomized, but similar enough to the memories of other affected individuals to maintain plausible deniability. This includes any memories of mentions of it, such as from the idol botnet's streams, although memories of the streamer herself are not subject to this effect.

Overall, there are too many levels of separation to ever link Operator to this occurrence unless he outright states it himself, and one would likely have to interview millions of individuals to discover anything amiss. The perfect deception, the only weak link being Operator himself, which is saying a lot.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Upon arriving, Reaper sees two figures standing atop adjacent pillars. It's been spotted as well.

"Seriously, noticed already?" The boy says. "Didn't even have time to see the sights yet. I don't know what you want from us, but it can wait yeah?"

"She- no, it appears to be one of this reality's custodial systems." The girl says, "I doubt it's here for a simple chat."

They look wary but unconcerned.

@Overlord775

D.M.E receives a "message", which soon reveals itself to have been a Trojan Horse of sorts bypassing her standard security measures. Its code shape-shifts into a digital avatar appearing beside the idol's own within cyberspace. Its form is very rudimentary, however. It's a patchwork of corrupted data and human parts. Not yet fully there, it continues to adjust its shape as garbled noise emanates from its "mouth".

Ḯ̷̠̻̦̝̜͖͔̜̗͙̏̓̃̐̄̽̎̔͆͌͌̍͘͝'̶̡̢̨̨̡͇̦̖͓̹̺͎͈̱̤̩́͗̀͋͂́̔̓̈́͒͌͛̔͘̚m̴̡͕̯͐̆͒̉͘ ̸͉̺̫̀͑̈́̎́͐̇̌̃͂̽̆t̸̡̙̯͇̘̻̊̊a̵̧̹͙̝͎̥̫͕̺̱̩͇̲̒͆l̶̢͔͔͉͊͌̓̉̐̑͘͝k̷͇̜̯̖͉̥̺̝͓̥͓̩͇̱͓͇̃̾͆̓̿̈́͘̕͝?̵̤̦̦͕̥͕̳̫̣̥͍͔̤̓͒͋̓͗̅̓̔̌̏̽̈́ ̶͍͓̹̝̼̘̍́̊̀̒̐̇̌͝o̷͖̍́͒̂̅͝f̸̙̬̐͂͋̆͌ ̶̢̢͍̣̟̺̭̩̩̗̠͍̯͚͕́̈́̀̒̚͠ͅͅḨ̷̬̩̼̽́̍͐̈́̊̑̾͋ê̷̹̓͐̓̆̈̃̒̊̓̈́̆͋̆̽͌͝l̷͙̮̤̔͛̎͌͗͗̃͂͘̚͜͝͝l̷̮̂̀͘̚̚͠ó̵̧̻̖̩͖̻̞͇͍͙͛̐̅̅̽̌͒̽̇̓̂̀̊̚.̴̙̪̖̎͗͗̈͋͆̉͆̾̇̎͂̐͘͠ ̸̹̳̬̱͈͚͚͉͔̖͙̉̋̐w̸̧̡̳͕̹͕̗̥̹̫͖̣̞͌ę̸̢̢̻͙͉͍͇͈̠͖́͗͜ͅ ̶̜̈́̄͂̄̾́̍̇̾͠͠y̶̝̼͙͈̤͙̻̻̱̝͙̽̐͋̄̔͗̏̽́̎̌͘͝ő̸̙̫̗̲̲̣̯̰̹̖̠̫̤̈͋̋͊̔̈́̃͜͜͠ư̷͖̺̲̑͊́͒̑̑̐̃̚̚͘͘͝r̵̡̤̲̭̞͖̿̍̓͝ș̸̢̢̨̛͇̘̙̖̤̭̥̝̬̬̄̀̿̍̒̍͘.̸͙̭͎͖̩̹̗̞̩͎̘̹̮̝̲̮̔͆̈̚ ̶̗̜͚͕͎͙̬̘͚͔͎̝̖̹͖͒ͅh̶̨̢̛̬̳͈̣̻͉̰̺̹̪̳̤̫̥͔̋̌̾̆ư̶̢͈͈̻͈̣̼̘͖̣̙̝̺̙̺̥̯̐́̂̽̌͒g̷̢͙̿̈͛͐̎̾͒̕͜͝ͅę̴̨̩̖̜͓̜̪̞͈̤̗̅̈́̀̆̓̈͒̀̔͘ ̵̧̧̣̥̬͍͕̙̝͎͍͉̫͉̒́̉̈́͂̎̅̆̕͜f̵̙̥͎̥̙̝̑͂̽͐̂̎̆͒́̊̓̕͜͝ä̵͚̱̰̯̗͉̺͚͔͔́̉̍͗̋̐̇̌̅͒̉̀̂̚n̸̡̢̤͕̩͓̮͉̫͚̘̄̔͒͋̉̃͊͛̏͑̚ ̵̢̤̞̹̙̺̤͉̽̄͒̓̑̽̀̆͑̅͜͠á̴͈̻̳̼̟͑̚ͅ ̴̡̨͓̲̘̤̤̰̗͚͙̝̜̎̈͛̈́̑̕ͅͅC̵̦͎͍̘̦̹͎̬͙̘̤͈̹̆͌̈́̔̒̌ȁ̶̖̞̳͈̼͉͚͉̟̮̖̲̋̀̈́͗̾̀́̄̈́̑́͛͐̿͌n̸̨̢̻̖̫̮̮͕̲̺̒͝

"I see I wasn't harsh enough."

The man drives Shivers into the ground, immediately after which a spear pierces her gut.

A strange light, crackling with electricity, appears next to his arm. The bubbles all pop before they can do worse than bursting his skin. The man holds out his arm and then-

Before he can do anything else, a large muscular man appears and says something about their fight being shared.

He looks at the man with an intense gaze and recognizes him as another candidate. His arm lowers.

"Tch, way to ruin the moment."

Shivers locks No Name in a triangle choke hold as he holds her down and- doesn't manage to do much more.

"Aw man."

She stops whatever she was doing and looks around at the destruction trail left by her.

"I was actually having fun."

Looking at Muscles McMuscles, she raises her eyebrown.

"Who the **** is recording? And who the hell are you?"

Shivers locks No Name in a triangle choke hold as he holds her down and- doesn't manage to do much more.

"Aw man."

She stops whatever she was doing and looks around at the destruction trail left by her.

"I was actually having fun."

Looking at Muscles McMuscles, she raises her eyebrown.

"Who the **** is recording? And who the hell are you?"
To be honest, I would think they would recognize me. At least Raiden over there seems to know.

"To answer your first question, I don't know. Probably one of the candidates, but we already have somebody taking down the stream as we speak. For your second question, names Chris. I'm here to notify you to stop taking a pissing contest in the sahara and get away from here before things get worse."

"Hmph. If it were up to me I'd just blow anyone who comes to pieces, but that's probably just me riding a high."

Shivers looks pensive for a momemt and says.

"Hey, you watched, right? Who do you think won?"

"Hmph. If it were up to me I'd just blow anyone who comes to pieces, but that's probably just me riding a high."

Shivers looks pensive for a moment and says.

"Hey, you watched, right? Who do you think won?"
Huh, this really was just a pissing contest.

Taking a look at both fighters, Chris just sighs and states the following:

"To be completely honest, you people look like you ran through a minefield. Not sure either of you can really call this amount of damage a victory."

"Ahem, if I may. Cooling the Earth artificially sounds dangerous. But altering the O-Zone layer a lone sounds like a good place to start."

"What exactly do you know about scientific, natural processes?"

"I don't know a whole lot."

"Ahem, if I may. Cooling the Earth artificially sounds dangerous. But altering the O-Zone layer a lone sounds like a good place to start."

"What exactly do you know about scientific, natural processes?"

"I don't know a whole lot."
"It's only dangerous if it is lowered to a certain level. I plan to lower it to just a few degrees to reverse the temperature increase of global warming. I am altering the ozone layer I am restoring to a previous state. I do know a lot about the natural process I have been studying it extensively." he replied.

"Who the **** is recording?"
Heh

D.M.E receives a "message", which soon reveals itself to have been a Trojan Horse of sorts bypassing her standard security measures. Its code shape-shifts into a digital avatar appearing beside the idol's own within cyberspace. Its form is very rudimentary, however. It's a patchwork of corrupted data and human parts. Not yet fully there, it continues to adjust its shape as garbled noise emanates from its "mouth".

Ḯ̷̠̻̦̝̜͖͔̜̗͙̏̓̃̐̄̽̎̔͆͌͌̍͘͝'̶̡̢̨̨̡͇̦̖͓̹̺͎͈̱̤̩́͗̀͋͂́̔̓̈́͒͌͛̔͘̚m̴̡͕̯͐̆͒̉͘ ̸͉̺̫̀͑̈́̎́͐̇̌̃͂̽̆t̸̡̙̯͇̘̻̊̊a̵̧̹͙̝͎̥̫͕̺̱̩͇̲̒͆l̶̢͔͔͉͊͌̓̉̐̑͘͝k̷͇̜̯̖͉̥̺̝͓̥͓̩͇̱͓͇̃̾͆̓̿̈́͘̕͝?̵̤̦̦͕̥͕̳̫̣̥͍͔̤̓͒͋̓͗̅̓̔̌̏̽̈́ ̶͍͓̹̝̼̘̍́̊̀̒̐̇̌͝o̷͖̍́͒̂̅͝f̸̙̬̐͂͋̆͌ ̶̢̢͍̣̟̺̭̩̩̗̠͍̯͚͕́̈́̀̒̚͠ͅͅḨ̷̬̩̼̽́̍͐̈́̊̑̾͋ê̷̹̓͐̓̆̈̃̒̊̓̈́̆͋̆̽͌͝l̷͙̮̤̔͛̎͌͗͗̃͂͘̚͜͝͝l̷̮̂̀͘̚̚͠ó̵̧̻̖̩͖̻̞͇͍͙͛̐̅̅̽̌͒̽̇̓̂̀̊̚.̴̙̪̖̎͗͗̈͋͆̉͆̾̇̎͂̐͘͠ ̸̹̳̬̱͈͚͚͉͔̖͙̉̋̐w̸̧̡̳͕̹͕̗̥̹̫͖̣̞͌ę̸̢̢̻͙͉͍͇͈̠͖́͗͜ͅ ̶̜̈́̄͂̄̾́̍̇̾͠͠y̶̝̼͙͈̤͙̻̻̱̝͙̽̐͋̄̔͗̏̽́̎̌͘͝ő̸̙̫̗̲̲̣̯̰̹̖̠̫̤̈͋̋͊̔̈́̃͜͜͠ư̷͖̺̲̑͊́͒̑̑̐̃̚̚͘͘͝r̵̡̤̲̭̞͖̿̍̓͝ș̸̢̢̨̛͇̘̙̖̤̭̥̝̬̬̄̀̿̍̒̍͘.̸͙̭͎͖̩̹̗̞̩͎̘̹̮̝̲̮̔͆̈̚ ̶̗̜͚͕͎͙̬̘͚͔͎̝̖̹͖͒ͅh̶̨̢̛̬̳͈̣̻͉̰̺̹̪̳̤̫̥͔̋̌̾̆ư̶̢͈͈̻͈̣̼̘͖̣̙̝̺̙̺̥̯̐́̂̽̌͒g̷̢͙̿̈͛͐̎̾͒̕͜͝ͅę̴̨̩̖̜͓̜̪̞͈̤̗̅̈́̀̆̓̈͒̀̔͘ ̵̧̧̣̥̬͍͕̙̝͎͍͉̫͉̒́̉̈́͂̎̅̆̕͜f̵̙̥͎̥̙̝̑͂̽͐̂̎̆͒́̊̓̕͜͝ä̵͚̱̰̯̗͉̺͚͔͔́̉̍͗̋̐̇̌̅͒̉̀̂̚n̸̡̢̤͕̩͓̮͉̫͚̘̄̔͒͋̉̃͊͛̏͑̚ ̵̢̤̞̹̙̺̤͉̽̄͒̓̑̽̀̆͑̅͜͠á̴͈̻̳̼̟͑̚ͅ ̴̡̨͓̲̘̤̤̰̗͚͙̝̜̎̈͛̈́̑̕ͅͅC̵̦͎͍̘̦̹͎̬͙̘̤͈̹̆͌̈́̔̒̌ȁ̶̖̞̳͈̼͉͚͉̟̮̖̲̋̀̈́͗̾̀́̄̈́̑́͛͐̿͌n̸̨̢̻̖̫̮̮͕̲̺̒͝

Welp, that's the second time today someone just ignored all their system's defences. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend-

"Mmmh ? Well, well, would you look at that a visitor, and a fan too at that! Nooooow, who do we have here?"

D.M.E. replies to the being, cheerful and casual in tone. At the same time she use their powers to try determine just what exactly she is looking at, what this glitchy being is.

While the desert scuffle wraps up, Operator returns a continuing concern. While further pollution and greenhouse gas emissions were almost completely eradicated by him, there's still the problem of pre-existing refuse. Billions of tons of gas spread over a massive area, rendering outright erasure of the material dangerous and impractical.

It's here that inspiration kicks in. Operator recalls an american business that siphons atmospheric carbon dioxide to turn into a durable, non-polluting plastic alternative. Two birds with one stone.

Copying and drastically refining the designs, Operator makes use a small fleet of heavily modified commercial drones operating in the upper troposphere, using a new form of storage that functions through spatial distortion to hold thousands of tons of material without that weight affecting its flight. The material is then fabricated in-house by the drones, before being shipped out identically to the originating company.

This is of course a rather slow solution, but given the many chaotic factors at play, a more calm solution is necessary.

"It's only dangerous if it is lowered to a certain level. I plan to lower it to just a few degrees to reverse the temperature increase of global warming. I am altering the ozone layer I am restoring to a previous state. I do know a lot about the natural process I have been studying it extensively." he replied.
"Okay. If you know what you're doing. "

"So, Magnus, where are we going to do this ritual?"

After entering Hell, Hedone switches out with Algos, the latter having decided she spent enough time out. Following his switch, he looks around, taking in the sights of the place, and hatching an idea.

"Now, the votes of others besides the candidates would be useful, but that's not going to be easy to secure on Earth evidently, so the vote of Hell should suffice in its place."

An unpredictable lot, I might be able to sway important people, and if not, I guess I can try to get the support of lower ones.

Algos closes his eyes, activating Search, seeking out the nearest leader, or important figure, and once they were located, he'd teleport to them.

Alexis, meanwhile, has been wandering the city. Eventually this led her to Times Square where she saw the live stream of the fifth and proceeded to teleport near to the desert where the fight took place.

Back