• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

"My apologies. My current plan is to act as a signal booster for you, allowing you to move global politics towards a more peaceful and stable arrangement. I am rather lacking in people skills myself, which I why I reached out to you."
"I admire your forethought. Thank you for your support in these difficult times. Although i'm not sure who you are, can I assume you were the same Operator that was listed on the Seat of Cunning? If you can confirm this, your vote will likely be mine."

"I admire your forethought. Thank you for your support in these difficult times. Although i'm not sure who you are, can I assume you were the same Operator that was listed on the Seat of Cunning? If you can confirm this, your vote will likely be mine."
"That was me, yes. It's a bit of a calling card of mine, so to speak."

"It would seem so. So, any ideas how we're supposed to solve the Climate Change crisis, The Pandemic and create World Peace?"
"Not a clue, no. I have nothing that can help with those, given my inability to affect the minds of some of these people though, I'd wager someone's already trying for world peace at least." Hedone gives a resigned shrug, and then continues

"I've just about given up on trying these agendas, my plan was just to see what I could get up to around here. Did you have any ideas for solving those issues and completing the agendas though?

"Not a clue, no. I have nothing that can help with those, given my inability to affect the minds of some of these people though, I'd wager someone's already trying for world peace at least." Hedone gives a resigned shrug, and then continues

"I've just about given up on trying these agendas, my plan was just to see what I could get up to around here. Did you have any ideas for solving those issues and completing the agendas though?

"I went to the UN and broad cast my ideas to everyone who would listen. That's about as good as I think I can do, for now."
"Hopefully I got the ball rolling."

"I went to the UN and broad cast my ideas to everyone who would listen. That's about as good as I think I can do, for now."
"Hopefully I got the ball rolling."
"I see, that's probably a good method of trying that. I imagine others are doing similar as well, so that might be the first agenda complete I suppose. You could also try getting the UN to switch to, say, nuclear power or something. It'd take centuries for the effects to reverse, but it would, in theory stop global warming if the bigger countries switched energy sources."

Hedone glances at the person who just arrived, but decides not to comment

Feeling a new surge of power, she looks at No Name.

"Given he's still writing, you wanna do that match now?"

"Ya think it will be over quickly, huh? That's fine by me. Let's take this outside." The man gets up.

Her combat capabilities ain't that impressive, but she utilizes powerful explosives. Back then she was definitely faster than me, probably stronger too. But just now we both got more powerful. I wonder how I'll stack up to her now?

"I mean, can't take more than a few minutes, ay? That just how fights work."

Shivers goes out to the desert, this time several hundreds of kilometers away from the cafe.

"Should be mostly empty."

She then takes a BJJ stance and taunts No Name, calling for him to make the first move.

"That was me, yes. It's a bit of a calling card of mine, so to speak."
Alright, so they're a candidate. Though the phone can become a potentially liability, I doubt getting a new phone changes anything. Guess i'll keep it for future use.

"Alright, thanks for the help mate. But to be clear, you should probably tell me your upgrading my phone before i'm halfway about to throw it into the Hudson."

Last edited:
He smiles and lifts his right arm to his side where the air churns and an electric spear the size of a school bus appears. As the spear shoots towards Shivers at hundreds of times the speed of sound, the man activates another ability.

"Kanmuru."

Electricity surrounds and streams through his entire body.

Alright, so they're a candidate. Though the phone can become a potentially liability, I doubt getting a new phone changes anything. Guess i'll keep it for future use.

"Alright, thanks for the help mate. But to be clear, you should probably tell me your upgrading my phone before i'm halfway about to throw it into the Hudson."
"I had predicted that you would be more confused than scared by the sudden movement, which turned out to be correct, but you make a good point."

Suddenly, Operator can feel his powers grow significantly. New functions are available to him. Notably, he finds knowledge of memetic hazards within his database, something very similar to the function of the BASILISK subroutine, but less extreme in effect. He decides to make some use of this.

All across the globe, some of the largest, most choking coal burning factories seem to almost implode, before "regrowing" as highly advanced nuclear power plants. This would obviously be a cause for concern among the nearby populace and governing bodies, were they able to remember any other state of affairs. Through dispersal of specially crafted BASILISK inputs, nobody will remember these power plants being anything other than what they are. Except, of course, for an candidates who watch it occur, but given the normal human reaction to such conflicting information, it doesn't matter much.

At the same time, a small globule of metallic and silicon parts grows off a commercial satellite, breaking off and rapidly floating towards the moon.

He smiles and lifts his right arm to his side where the air churns and an electric spear the size of a school bus appears. As the spear shoots towards Shivers at hundreds of times the speed of sound, the man activates another ability.

"Kanmuru."

Electricity surrounds and streams through his entire body.
Shivers puts her arms up, creating a redish hole in reality that seems to stretch everything around tremendously, chaotically displacing energy in a flat manner. It's as if the spear simply vanished.

This Domain of Chaos is pretty good.

After doing this, she seems to throw a bomb in the air and kick it towards No Name, with a homing effect. No Name could see skull patterns across the surface area of the bomb, which seems to rapidly spin as they approach their target.

"I had predicted that you would be more confused than scared by the sudden movement, which turned out to be correct, but you make a good point."
"Anyway, do you know who started the fires over here? Central Park is kinda a mess right now and they'll probably continue to cause more property damage."

Although i'm still confused if their intention was to actually harm anybody and they're just incompetent, or they wanted to minimize casualties and are actually competent.

"Anyway, do you know who started the fires over here? Central Park is kinda a mess right now and they'll probably continue to cause more property damage."

Although i'm still confused if their intention was to actually harm anybody and they're just incompetent, or they wanted to minimize casualties and are actually competent.
"A non-human entity that refers to herself as "Explosion A. Shivers." I can assure you that you are exactly as perplexed as I was. Regardless, she seems to have been targeting nearby buildings rather than people, as she has a... severe dissatisfaction with basically any governmental system that exists today. As far as I can tell, nobody was even singed by her fires."

Multiple lightning spears penetrate the bomb and then explode. Meanwhile the man had long started moving, going even faster than his first attack.

Frictionless Blitz-Step

In an instant he reaches top speed and closes the distance between himself and Shivers.

Lightning Fist

It's a simple jab, but thanks to his Domains it's still tremendously powerful. Not only that, but its electric aspects have a large AoE. Getting stunned was a real danger.

"Tsk!"

Grabbing another bomb from her breast pocket, this time with a hexagonal shape, Shivers launches herself foward with Rocket Jump, and alters probability with the Chaos Domain to better aim her attack, clashing with No Name's punch with the bomb as if it was a blunt weapon. This obviously mangles her arm, but results in the bomb activating directly on No Name's fist.

The following microseconds were magical, as the bomb releases a massive wave of energy that transmuted the surrounding air into an extremely volatile, somehow gaseous mixture of azidoazide azide, which immediatly compounded the explosive release of blood, water, organic materials, explosive ghosts, chaotic reality warping, venom, poison, bubbles that steal properties of whatever they touch, sound, explosive bubbles, erasing bubbles, double erasing bubbles, and additional bombs that came out of the bomb, which repeated the process fifteen-fold.

The immense release of energy glasses over a kilometer of the desert they are in, which launches Shivers from one side of the desert to the other.

Hedone feels newfound powers emerge in her, much like the others probably experienced, the increase in the strength of her Domains being the most important to her.
"The main problem are the businesses. They are the ones polluting. We have to reach out to them first." he commented.
"Have you tried to do that then, mister..."

"What's your name actually? You too, God of magic, neither of you have told me your names." She says, looking over Sigan and Magnus

"A non-human entity that refers to herself as "Explosion A. Shivers." I can assure you that you are exactly as perplexed as I was. Regardless, she seems to have been targeting nearby buildings rather than people, as she has a... severe dissatisfaction with basically any governmental system that exists today. As far as I can tell, nobody was even singed by her fires."
Still can't tell if their competent or lucky, but I suppose I should just assume the former.

"Yeah alright, do you happen to know where they are? I'd like to chat with them for a second."

Still can't tell if their competent or lucky, but I suppose I should just assume the former.

"Yeah alright, do you happen to know where they are? I'd like to chat with them for a second."
"You happen to be in luck. In approximately one minute you'll feel from the shockwaves from an explosion she produced that turned a not-insignificant portion of the Sahara desert into molten glass."

"You happen to be in luck. In approximately one minute you'll feel from the shockwaves from an explosion she produced that turned a not-insignificant portion of the Sahara desert into molten glass."
I-, know what, should've expected this.

"Thanks for the heads up. From the sound of it, do they happen to be fighting somebody at this time?"

I-, no what, should've expected this.

"Thanks for the heads up. From the sound of it, do they happen to be fighting somebody at this time?"
"They are fighting an empowered human, similar to yourself, who has thus far not stated his name. Seems to be a principles thing."

Operator then goes into a concerningly detailed description of "No Name"'s appearance, what has been gathered in relation to his abilities, and a description of his psychological make-up.

Hedone feels newfound powers emerge in her, much like the others probably experienced, the increase in the strength of her Domains being the most important to her.

"Have you tried to do that then, mister..."

"What's your name actually? You too, God of magic, neither of you have told me your names." She says, looking over Sigan and Magnus
"I am Lord Master Sigan. You can just call me Sigan. It means "Raven" in English. "What about your name?" Sigan responded.

"They are fighting an empowered human, similar to yourself, who has thus far not stated his name. Seems to be a principles thing."

Operator then goes into a concerningly detailed description of "No Name"'s appearance, what has been gathered in relation to his abilities, and a description of his psychological make-up.
...Alright, this goes beyond the boundary of stalking. I suppose they probably have something written up about me as well, which is concerning to say the least. Nevertheless, they're helpful to a fault and seem friendly enough, so I'll trust the information.

"This will be rather... helpful. Thanks for the information, though I will ask if you have a similar level of information on Shivers, as this will probably be very helpful."

...Alright, this goes beyond the boundary of stalking. I suppose they probably have something written up about me as well, which is concerning to say the least. Nevertheless, they're helpful to a fault and seem friendly enough, so I'll trust the information.

"This will be rather... helpful. Thanks for the information, though I will ask if you have a similar level of information on Shivers, as this will probably be very helpful."
"Not quite, unfortunately. Her body is constantly fluctuating at a molecular level, making exact identification rather difficult. I do know quite a bit about her though."

He goes into a noticeably less detailed description of Shivers, but one that is similar overall to that of No Name.

The next sequence of events happens in a particular order:

First, the man takes action as soon as he makes contact with the bomb. With Frictionless Backstep + Gravity he launches himself away at speeds he can't even keep up with himself.

Then the bomb explodes and explosion starts catching up to him.

Next he realizes what happened and thinks "What the hell? Is she suicidal or does she have some form of protection against her bombs? Oh shit my arm!"

Half of his right arm has been obliterated, but using shinsoo and the fundamental forces he manages to protect himself as he keeps trying to outpace the explosion.

Of course, Shivers wasn't there to experience any of this. For a moment all she could see was the effects of her bombs and what parts of the desert around that hadn't been glassed. But then a single stormy cloud formed hundreds of meters above her. Moments later countless lightningbolts struck down upon her and her surroundings.

Among the blinding flashes a bruised and bloodied 'No Name' would come rushing towards her with his feet not even touching the ground. His right arm was a complete mess and in his left hand he held another lightning spear.

"Sup!" He greeted her with a maniacal grin.

"Not quite, unfortunately. Her body is constantly fluctuating at a molecular level, making exact identification rather difficult. I do know quite a bit about her though."

He goes into a noticeably less detailed description of Shivers, but one that is similar overall to that of No Name.
That's intriguing. Guess i'll go over there after I thank Skynet.

"Thanks for the help. Guess I owe you a favor after this, so just ask anytime and i'll see what I can do."

Chris holds his phone in his hands as he races into the Hudson river and out to the Atlantic Ocean, avoiding any major marine and tidal damage on his trip and landing in the Sahara soon enough.

Guess i'll try and find the fight, but knowing how big the Sahara is this could potentially take a while.

"You don't give up, huh!?"

Shivers is noticibly less affected by the explosions than she should be, but she's still pretty beat-up, large gashes all around, although they seem to heal some.

Acting as rapidly as she can, she releases bubbles that capture the assailing lightning bolts, although some slip from her grasp and melt a hole several kilometers deep into the desert, causing her blood, which is actually nitroglyceline, to violently explode. Not waiting to be in this position any longer, she propels herself away from the cloud, launching several bubbles that erase things on contact at random angles, although given her use of the Chaos Domain, it probably is not so random. They seem to intercept many places that could be used to dodge.

With that dealt with for the moment, and his other arrangements still working to bear fruit. Operator relaxes for a moment. At least, in the only way he knows how.

One of the first things he discovers is Computronium. Not exactly programmable matter as some use the term, but rather the mathematically perfect configuration of particles for use in a computer system, whether as a network connection, CPU, GPU, etc. Of course, this has some issues, on top of being rather fragile. Primary among these is that it's particularly susceptible to quantum tunneling, rendering much of its output pointless.

As an alternative, he digs even deeper, forming a processor out of the fabric of space itself. With no physical components, it is wholly indestructible, and it can utilize zero-point energy, virtual particles, and other minute quantum phenomena to process data in the form of qubits. Furthermore, it produces no waste heat whatsoever and is not subject to the issue of quantum tunneling. The only outside force that can affect it is random cosmic particles bouncing into it, but that can be worked around.

Of course, this is all before one factors in that each and every particle used as part of these spatial processors is capable of instantaneously teleporting to its destination, allowing for functionally infinite processing speeds.

At the same time, the satellite globule finally strikes the surface of the moon, "popping" in a small spray if what seems to be liquid metal, quickly moving itself to the bottom of a particularly deep crater and setting up base.

By this point, and thanks to Operator's control over space, every single machine created by him, and a significant majority of those on earth, have his code installed as firmware, built into the very structure of the components, completely irremovable unless one outright destroys the device.

After traveling for a little while, Chris hears the sound of a massive explosion.

Bingo.

Heading over there rapidly, but however staying at a relatively safe distance, Chris spies Shivers flying through the air at a massive height, while unleashing an attack upon their unnamed opponent.

Yeah, I think i'll just wait this one out before I butt in.

"I am Lord Master Sigan. You can just call me Sigan. It means "Raven" in English. "What about your name?" Sigan responded.
"Hedone, its the root word for hedonism, it's fitting given my domain. Algos is the more pale one with a red horn that you might have seen in heaven, he's currently dormant, I guess that'd be the right term." Hedone answers

"Hedone, its the root word for hedonism, it's fitting given my domain. Algos is the more pale one with a red horn that you might have seen in heaven, he's currently dormant, I guess that'd be the right term." Hedone answers
"Ah, so I guess that's what you meant by "pain" earlier. When this creature is "awake" is when you have access to the domain of "Pain".
"Well nice to meet you. I was wondering if we were going to do anything with the other gods. Like a Pantheon? Know what I mean? The Old Gods had the Olympians and the Aesir and Vanir, etcetera."

"Ya still got plenty more where that came from as well, right?!"

The man dissipates the cloud and starts dodging the bubbles. Then he quickly starts weaving through the bubbles towards Shivers, while analyzing the strange projectiles. He doesn't even seem to think about his movements or the path he should take as the bubbles erase pieces of the desert around him. Then at the last moment he dashes right through the remaining bubbles and throws his spear. The spear splits up into dozens of electric projectiles that arc in unpredictable paths towards Shivers' weak points (as far as demons could be said to have one) with pinpoint accuracy.

This was only a diversion however as simultaneously the man teleports about a dozen meters ahead of the trajectory Shivers was following. There he performs a spinning kick, creating a powerful shockwave and electrical discharges. Down on the ground the sand would be blown away, directly after which it would get glassed by the electricty, creating a beautiful and deadly sight.

Last edited:
Ah, **** me. Nuke is off hands, would kill us both. Transmutation bombs seem like a good way to destroy the planet, and other reality warping bombs would probably scar the planet, too. All that is left is... right, the displacement bombs!

Shivers reaches into her neck and spurts out 5 bombs, shaped like pills. Shivers crushes the bombs in her palm, releasing hundreds of smaller bombs, that explode with an unfamiliar effect.

The fabric of the universe gives way as it is distorted beyond reason. Neither Shivers, nor No Name are affected. It does not target any living beings. It does, however, target No Name's attacks, completely spreading them across the desert, as well as the desert itself, creating massive matter alterations in the sand, shifting the battlefield significantly.

Shivers would be burried under hundreds of meters of sand that would have shifted into the air above her, blasting her way out. She looks for No Name.

Ah shit-

Seeing the bombs affects, Chris quickly jumps backwards several hundred meter into air to avoid the brunt of its effects. Landing down relatively nearby, he sees the structure of the Sahara completely changed.

This has to be some sort of environmental crime, right? Nevertheless, I should probably stay a bit farther back now.

Ha! She's full of tricks. How much sand did she just drop on us?

The sand presses against a barrier that keeps it just centimeters away from the man.

"Yeoui."

"Ultimate Nothingness..."

He had somehow sneaked up behind her. She spotted him just barely in time to see a staff floating behind him and disappearing. There was a large hole in the ground several meters away from him. No Name's right arm had stopped bleeding and his left arm was raised towards her, his fist clenched. No, it hadn't been raised towards her, it had been thrusted.

"...Recoiless."

A wave of compressed air was rushing at her. Since it was performed from a distance, even a direct hit wouldn't be immediately fatal, but it would sure hurt like hell.

"Ah, so I guess that's what you meant by "pain" earlier. When this creature is "awake" is when you have access to the domain of "Pain".
"Well nice to meet you. I was wondering if we were going to do anything with the other gods. Like a Pantheon? Know what I mean? The Old Gods had the Olympians and the Aesir and Vanir, etcetera."
"That's a way to look at it, yeah, one of us is pain, the other is pleasure. In any case, I assume the seat holders will be a sort of pantheon at the least, whoever wins those." Hedone muses.

"Speaking of other gods though, have you met many other candidates so far?"

**** me, he's fast.

Coating her foot in what seems to be an energy field, Shivers meets the rush of air with a kick. The instant the attacks make contact, the air enters a process of nuclear fusion and immediatly errupts amisdt the desert, shooting a wave of hot plasma towards No Name.

Rushing as fast as she can, Shivers coats her fists in a sort of red aura that seems to slightly bend the laws of cause and effect. Clapping her hands once, a rush of air suddenly turns into a wave of tornadoes, which seem to detonate on impact with any piece of solid matter, creating what looks to be a spinning explosion rushing towards No Name.

This seems to be an application of the butterfly effect manifested.

"That's a way to look at it, yeah, one of us is pain, the other is pleasure. In any case, I assume the seat holders will be a sort of pantheon at the least, whoever wins those." Hedone muses.

"Speaking of other gods though, have you met many other candidates so far?"
"No. Oddly enough. No one was at the UN. No one at all."
"That's about the closest thing I could think of for anything that could even get the ball rolling."
"I thought I might see some people there."

Back