• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

@WHYNAUT

Shivers shrugs.

"Think a robot was tryna' call me. Wanted to talk further, gave me a food place to go to. I'm curious, now."

She scratches her cheek.

"Right. I'm Explosion A. Shivers, by the by. You?"

There's a somewhat longer pause between the idol sending her response and a new one from Operator coming in.

"You've likely noticed that several of your botnets have suddenly gone offline before. That is my doing, specifically by frying every piece of hardware on those computers. Given that I do not have direct contact with you, as this conversation shows, it is clear that I could not be rid of you even if I wanted to, which this conversation also shows is no longer the case. If I had any intention of destroying you, the middle of this back-and-forth would've been the ideal time to attempt such a thing."
"Mmmh, that is indeed a good point, though that also does bring up that you did threaten me in the past, which is no bueno. So let's do it like this, send a piece of your oh so wonderful hardware at this coordinates, i'll check it out and then decide on your proposal."

[Insert coordinates here]

"Is that good to you ?"

@Paul_Frank

The so called goddess would find her powers fail to sway a considerable amount of those touched, especially those in high ranks of power. It seems someone with an higher level of mental authority ha already made his way into their minds.

"Yes, of course. No Name it is. Yes, I did name myself, I suppose you could tell by how handsome the name is. Now come, I am still hungry."

Shivers runs the destination given by the robot dude with a smirk on her face. It is not very far, so she reaches it soon.

"Better get out of that cloud to not scare the people inside away."

Shivers finds that the block around the cafe is rather barren. Not unexpectedly so, given that there weren't many places of habitation, but still.

The cafe itself is equally barren, seeming to only be populated by a clerk, half-asleep at the cash register. Through the window, she can see the open laptop, exactly where it was described as being.

Shivers goes inside, pays for the latest junk food trend, grabs the credit card and turns the laptop on. She tries to connect it to wi-fi of some sort.

While that's going with one hand, her other hand starts tinkering with random junk she found below the table.

Once the laptop is powered on, a program appears to begin running, evidenced mainly by the internal fans spinning up as much as they can, that navigates into the file explorer program, eventually finding and opening a notepad file. On the file is the text:

"Hello. I presume that some explanations are in order. If that is the case, simply type your questions into this document."

Hmm. Humans are typically more susceptible to influences like this, they'd usually be addicted nigh instantly. I guess someone stronger got to them first.

"While I didn't care much for the war stuff, and it can always be handled by the other one, I do still want these votes. I'm not sure exactly who is controlling these people, so I can't do much in response. I guess I'll just keep going for now, every vote counts and all that."

After mulling it over for a bit, she decides to simply keep going, affecting whoever was able to be affected still, before she moves on.

'No Name' (a temporary name as far as he's concerned) asks for bananas, but apparently they only serve banana milkshakes.

"Slurrp, ask it what it wants." He says while drinking his milkshake.

"Can't hear me, huh?" She says, then turns to No Name.

"Yeah, good idea." Shivers cracks her knuckles.

"Sure. Are you human, robot, or what? How much did you see? And what do you want with us?" She types.

Shortly after Shivers is done typing, the curser suddenly moves to the next line in the document, and the following text appears all at once:

"I am an anonymous operator. I have observed you since you first exited a portal in Central Park. Well, that's not technically true, as you came to my attention when you threw fire bombs everywhere. I subsequently watched you enter the upper atmosphere and land in northern Africa from an orbiting satellite. I have contacted you as what I have heard from you implies a profound dissatisfaction with the current governmental state of affairs. Is this correct?"

Suddenly, Shivers starts using two hands to type.

"Sure am. Literally every state of politics that has ever been tried has led to immense disastisfaction on my part. The bourgeois control everything of note in life, give nothing in return except the illusion of choice and their own selfish desires, communism is an idealistic, unrealistic dream that came about from idiots, and don't even get me started on traditionalists-"

Shivers keeps writing for 25 minutes.

The man orders some more food since this keeps going on for a while.
Only once Shivers is done typing, does he speak up again.

"Yer certainly passionate. But that took long, that thing should just get to the point now."

While waiting for Shivers to finish her recitation of the Unabomber Manifesto, Operator shifts focus back to the idol's message.
"Mmmh, that is indeed a good point, though that also does bring up that you did threaten me in the past, which is no bueno. So let's do it like this, send a piece of your oh so wonderful hardware at this coordinates, i'll check it out and then decide on your proposal."

[Insert coordinates here]

"Is that good to you ?"
There is no response.

Were the idol watching the room containing the computers running her botnet, she'd notice several wires begin to snake between them, connecting them before seeming to balloon in size. Eventually, their rubber exteriors break open to reveal metallic boxes, while at the same time the towers originally connected to the computers enlarge in all dimensions noticeably. Depending on how this was being observed, she could hear the newly created fans spin up in response to new hardware.

Suddenly, a response comes in.

"That should produce a roughly 2,892.5% increase in CPU output, as well as a bandwidth increase of 10,302.92%. I also took the time to clean those computers. It doesn't actually matter much but it hurt a part of me to look at it. Is this satisfactory?"

Then, he returns to Shivers
Suddenly, Shivers starts using two hands to type.

"Sure am. Literally every state of politics that has ever been tried has led to immense disastisfaction on my part. The bourgeois control everything of note in life, give nothing in return except the illusion of choice and their own selfish desires, communism is an idealistic, unrealistic dream that came about from idiots, and don't even get me started on traditionalists-"

Shivers keeps writing for 25 minutes.
There's a short pause before a response is delivered.

"I see. I can help you in dealing with some of more disagreeable national leaders in this world. Are there any you'd especially like to know about?"

Last edited:
"Right, sorry, I'll try to be more brief in the future."

Shivers turns to the computer.

"Is this related to the Agendas? Either way I'm good. I was on my way to solve the pandemic one, too. A certain country in asia and a few european countries sound like a good start."

"Yes. I am not very well-suited for enacting assassinations myself, so I figured that we could work out something that benefits all of us. If you wish for information, do make sure to give the name of the country, as both of your descriptions can apply to multiple different countries."

"Yes, of course. It's just an start, but I think going after Xina and Brussia would be suitable. I assume you are planning someone else to deal with the aftermath, since just killing their leaders won't exactly solve the problem."

There is no response.

Were the idol watching the room containing the computers running her botnet, she'd notice several wires begin to snake between them, connecting them before seeming to balloon in size. Eventually, their rubber exteriors break open to reveal metallic boxes, while at the same time the towers originally connected to the computers enlarge in all dimensions noticeably. Depending on how this was being observed, she could hear the newly created fans spin up in response to new hardware.

Suddenly, a response comes in.

"That should produce a roughly 2,892.5% increase in CPU output, as well as a bandwidth increase of 10,302.92%. I also took the time to clean those computers. It doesn't actually matter much but it hurt a part of me to look at it. Is this satisfactory?"
"Mhm."

D.M.E. has the pieces checked out on a isolated system to see if they have anything nasty in them, and also if they work as intended.

Also, she checks if those parts of her infrastructure have really been repaired.

Everything seems.., as said.

"Alright, so checked everything and you seem to have kept your word, though i guess you didn't want to give me the top notch stuff until the agreement was assured, eh? But regardless I've made up my mind, I'll tag along with your project. I'm quite interested to see what sort of plan you have conjured up~"

"Mhm."

D.M.E. has the pieces checked out on a isolated system to see if they have anything nasty in them, and also if they work as intended.

Also, she checks if those parts of her infrastructure have really been repaired.

Everything seems.., as said.

"Alright, so checked everything and you seem to have kept your word, though i guess you didn't want to give me the top notch stuff until the agreement was assured, eh? But regardless I've made up my mind, I'll tag along with your project. I'm quite interested to see what sort of plan you have conjured up~"
"It also would've taken significantly longer to complete, and I suspect that time is of the essence. Regardless, I hope to see your efforts bear fruit."
"Yes, of course. It's just an start, but I think going after Xina and Brussia would be suitable. I assume you are planning someone else to deal with the aftermath, since just killing their leaders won't exactly solve the problem."
"I have a few others working to smooth things over, yes. As for those two, use the following information at your discretion."

Over the next few minutes, a series of rapid inputs produce the following information: the exact coordinates of the leaders of those nations, constantly being updated; their scheduled appearances down to the second, seemingly going forwards for another week; their guard regiments along with the exact model, make, and serial number of equipment used by those; something that is still being typed out ten minutes after the fact, which seems to be the genetic sequence of the two; and many more tidbits.

Last edited:
Hmm. Humans are typically more susceptible to influences like this, they'd usually be addicted nigh instantly. I guess someone stronger got to them first.

"While I didn't care much for the war stuff, and it can always be handled by the other one, I do still want these votes. I'm not sure exactly who is controlling these people, so I can't do much in response. I guess I'll just keep going for now, every vote counts and all that."

After mulling it over for a bit, she decides to simply keep going, affecting whoever was able to be affected still, before she moves on.

"Excuse me, madam." The wizard god, Sigan stated to her. He met her right at wherever she was as she was about to leave The White House. "Good evening!"
"I recognize you from upstairs. Would you like to discuss the goings on of the day?"

"Excuse me, madam." The wizard god, Sigan stated to her. He met her right at wherever she was as she was about to leave The White House. "Good evening!"
"I recognize you from upstairs. Would you like to discuss the goings on of the day?"
"Oh, good evening. I don't think you met me, the other one was out at that time, but that's neither here nor there I guess. My name is Hedone by the way." She responded, not having expected to meet someone else there

"In any case, not much has happened so far. I noticed the people here, especially the higher ups, had some strong mind altering stuff applied, or maybe it was strong defenses against that sort of stuff, higher than what I can do anyway. Would you happen to know anything about that?"

"Oh, good evening. I don't think you met me, the other one was out at that time, but that's neither here nor there I guess. My name is Hedone by the way." She responded, not having expected to meet someone else there

"In any case, not much has happened so far. I noticed the people here, especially the higher ups, had some strong mind altering stuff applied, or maybe it was strong defenses against that sort of stuff, higher than what I can do anyway. Would you happen to know anything about that?"
"I like to make friends, and I like to make friends out of rivals. So I am curious, what are your dominions of power?"
"Mine are Magick, Wisdom and The Crossroads."
"I'm hoping that we can be friends."

Shivers looks at the incredibly long, detailed explanation of his targets.

"How does he even... You know what? Who cares."

Feeling a new surge of power, she looks at No Name.

"Given he's still writing, you wanna do that match now?"

The entity notes the new power, but has little use for it at the immediate moment. Having spent some time wandering the immediate vicinity of the exit, it takes an action.

Making an arm motion similar to pulling, a hole is torn into the fabric of existence itself, leading into a realm of nothingness. It enters this gate without concern, as it then proceeds to close soon after.

Utilizing the void as an intermediary for accelerated travel, the entity makes its way through, ripping open a similar gate at its destination and exiting there.

Feeling a tingling sensation, Chris immediately feels the newfound strength coursing through him.

Huh, this must be the Throne's power? Gonna need a few more of these.

Finally getting up from the bench and peering at the burning buildings behind him, Chris sighs and finds a nearby bucket. Quickly racing over to the Hudson river while minimising the adverse effects of his speed, he begins a bucket-brigade to put out the fires, successfully reducing the fires to merely a whimper in the matter of seconds.

One problem down, 3 completely ridiculous agenda's to go.

Chris pulls out the phone in his pocket, looking at the current date and world events. Finding himself quite well in the present, Chris sighs and puts down his phone.

Sitting back down at the bench, behind him in the city, a gathering of confused civilians and fire fighters, Chris begins to ponder what his best chances are to complete the agenda's and secure himself any one of the seats he wishes to strive for.

With his two major arrangements covered, Operator returns to that fateful park. The death-like being seems to have disappeared into a portal it generated, while the normal-ish human, seemingly exhausted at the day's events, as ultimately few as they have been.

@InfiniteDay

Suddenly, Chris can feel his phone vibrate on the bench. Someone has sent him a message.

On the phone's drop-down message can be seen the following:

"Hello. I can see that you are... dissatisfied with the circumstances around yourself, with the sudden advent of the supernatural. I may be able to aid you in stabilizing matters."

"Hello. I can see that you are... dissatisfied with the circumstances around yourself, with the sudden advent of the supernatural. I may be able to aid you in stabilizing matters."
To be fair, people running around in flashy costumes shooting fireballs and doing chokeslams is kinda my thing, but whatever, Skynet gets it.

"Alright, i'll bite. What are you suggesting. Also for clarity, whom are you and how many spam companies have you sent my number too already?"

A response comes almost unnaturally quickly.

"I am an anonymous operator. Your contact information has not been shared with anyone, as I am beholden to no corporation or group. I can assure you of this. As for what I am suggesting, I have reason to believe that you possess a supernatural degree of charisma. Is this the case?"

A response comes almost unnaturally quickly.

"I am an anonymous operator. Your contact information has not been shared with anyone, as I am beholden to no corporation or group. I can assure you of this. As for what I am suggesting, I have reason to believe that you possess a supernatural degree of charisma. Is this the case?"
Chris stares at his phone, dumbfounded that somebody can type that fast.

"I am a WWE wrestler, charisma is in the job title. Anyhow, can I assume your one of the candidates?"

I still don't trust this isn't a potential spam bot, Chris thinks.

Magnus continued to grow his cult.

"Alright kids prepare for the ritual." he said the only way he could achieve the objectives was with magical ritual. Its was the only way he could affect the world globally. Solving global warming could be done with a mix of Rituals. The planet could be cooled down with a global ice spell. Repairing the ozone layer would be more tricky. He would have to use his new heal powers and super charge it to allow it to heal to layer. Even with his domains doing the Rituals would be difficult fortunately he has his followers with him to hemp him gather resources and contribute their mana to the ritual.

A short moment after Chris sends his response, he can feel his phone shift in his hand before becoming very hot. Suddenly, the back splinters open as new plastic and metal seems to grow out of it, slowly making it notably thicker. After this, he can feel some kind of whirring from inside of it, before it becomes almost ice-cold to the touch, with the air around it becoming visible thanks to this.

After this, a message comes through.

"Your phone is now liquid nitrogen-cooled."

A short moment after Chris sends his response, he can feel his phone shift in his hand before becoming very hot. Suddenly, the back splinters open as new plastic and metal seems to grow out of it, slowly making it notably thicker. After this, he can feel some kind of whirring from inside of it, before it becomes almost ice-cold to the touch, with the air around it becoming visible thanks to this.

After this, a message comes through.

"Your phone is now liquid nitrogen-cooled."
I-. Alright, definitely a Candidate. Or it's Skynet and we're all doomed, but it's a 50/50 shot.

"Thank you for the... improvement, however you didn't exactly answer my question. It doesn't really matter though, what are you proposing here?"

"I like to make friends, and I like to make friends out of rivals. So I am curious, what are your dominions of power?"
"Mine are Magick, Wisdom and The Crossroads."
"I'm hoping that we can be friends."
"My domains are Pleasure and Contradictions." She responds curtly, pausing for a moment

"I guess Pain as well, but it's complicated. In any case, it doesn't seem like we share any domains, so I guess we aren't really rivals huh?"

"My apologies. My current plan is to act as a signal booster for you, allowing you to move global politics towards a more peaceful and stable arrangement. I am rather lacking in people skills myself, which I why I reached out to you."

"My domains are Pleasure and Contradictions." She responds curtly, pausing for a moment

"I guess Pain as well, but it's complicated. In any case, it doesn't seem like we share any domains, so I guess we aren't really rivals huh?"
"It would seem so. So, any ideas how we're supposed to solve the Climate Change crisis, The Pandemic and create World Peace?"

Back