• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seat of Heaven RP Thread

"All votes are equal in value. And yes. Gaining worshippers would be a very effective way of securing Earth's vote if you can manage it."

"Sheesh, no wonder the old gods left these agendas on the table" he said with a sigh.

"Anyone here good at negotiating peace talks?" he asked the group

"Great i doubt the domain of knowledge would be appealing considering the average inteligance of people. Guess have to start a hedonistic cult then. Magic would be appealing to them but i don`t trust them with it." he said.

"Sheesh, no wonder the old gods left these agendas on the table" he said with a sigh.

"Anyone here good at negotiating peace talks?" he asked the group
"I can probably help out with peace talks if we're intending to fix those first."

"Although, WWE smacktalks are probably the exact opposite of global peace talks, but it'll be fine," he muttered under his breath.

"You'll gain votes from your peers and from factions such as Prometheus, Earth Heaven and Hell (unaffiliated non-candidate residents) and even The Old Gods if they feel like joining in. Each of these factions holds as much as one vote for any particular Seat, as do Each of you. You can lock in your vote by willing it, much the same as your candidacy. Whoever has the most votes for their chosen seat by the deadline wins that position."
"Alright, so that's how it is-"

Hand clap.

"I'mma get going, must not make my loving fun wait!"
She winks, and then teleports awaaaaay- and so the (digita) web starts churning.

It was done. A sort of heatsink that trapped excess heat in elliptic space, perfectly stable and with infinite capacity. Of course, should it somehow be broken the results would likely be unfathomably catastrophic, but anyone capable of doing that would also likely know better.

As Operator shifts his attention back to Central Park, he sees that the fire woman appears to have shot herself into the upper atmosphere. A few packets of data sent to a commercial satellite orbiting above, and he can watch her rise up and seem to panic before landing in northern Africa. How strange.

A few others come through afterwards, seemingly flabbergasted by both the circumstances they just went through and those around them at this moment. However, one in particular captures his undivided attention: a girl, draped in dark clothing, whose observation produces a phenomena that Operator can only describe as his life flashing before his eyes. This is especially strange given that he is 1: not alive and 2: incapable of feeling fear. He can only surmise, through some calculations, that this being is Death itself, or at least something similar enough to it.

He shakes off the feeling, keeping an eye on those that emerge but focusing on other things for now. He recalls the three agendas given: stop the global pandemic, create world peace, and stop global warming. He "eyes" the piece of hardware that houses most of the code responsible for the BASILISK subroutine, but decides against it for the time being.

Hmmmmm

Operator is not very versed in the fields of biology or, technically, virology, and politics is essentially the exact opposite of everything he is designed to be capable of, but global warming is certainly viable. At least, it seems so. Directly altering the atmosphere will only work for a time, and overcorrection is obviously an issue. The vast majority of greenhouse gas emissions are from the United States and China, from which basically all emissions are due to coal/oi; burning and livestock. Coal and oil as fuel sources are comically outdated even excluding any technology that Operator has developed, but politics and some accidents prevent nuclear from becoming a real alternative. Livestock are, admittedly, rather efficient in the long-term in terms of food production, and replacing them veers heavily into biology. Advanced hydroponics have been a thing for a few decades now, and are certainly very effective...

... It's worth a shot

Upon copying the code from the idol botnet for analysis, he noted some peculiarities. Peculiarities that imply a directing force behind the trojan, likely a very intelligent or sentient one. He decides to send a message directly to the botnet itself, essentially hijacking an in-transit email for this purpose, using a bit of Heartbleed trickery to bypass spam protection and lockouts.

"Hello. Are you aware?"

"Does anyone have a domain in healing or medicine?" he asked the group.

"This could help cure the diseases." he said.

"I have the Triforce Of Wisdom which grants me the power to heal. I can even resurrect the dead, but not on this scale, of course."
"I have no clue how I'm going to do any of this, to be honest, but I believe I can do something about it to at least ease the problem with everything."
"Well, this is a competition so I will see if I can earn my place through. . . competing."
"Farewell, my hopefully honorable rivals." Instead of opening a portal, Sigan, the god of Crossroads snaps the fingers in his right hand. He was gone.

Lord Master Sigan appeared as speaker. Using his magic to magnify attention on him as speaker, despite the fact no one had made any plans for him to be there, and didn't know he was in the first place. "There is no wisdom in these wars." Sigan stated. "With war, you lose tax payers, you lose man power, and quite often, reputation!"
"Surely you don't want that." Sigan stated, with his words speaking with magic compulsion. Not to control minds, but to focus their minds on the truth of what he was stating. Inwardly, those listening to his words would understand that long term prosperity was best achieved through means other than conquest.

"And like wise, think of yourselves, AND your loved ones, your neighbors, and yes, your friends, as you think of the wisdom of wearing a mask."
"It is inconvenient, indeed, to have to wear those cloth things over your mouth."
"However, once more, think of the wisdom of enduring this inconvenience."
"The wisdom of enduring one more day. This is a wisdom that will not just bring strength of enduring another day, but will, rather than embitter, sweeten your lives. See your loved ones another day. Ensure they live another day, because you listened to these words."

On preventing the negative effects of Climate Change he was at a loss. However, he would attempt to enact these policies via the United Nations. By constantly reminding the listeners of everyone there, of the wisdom of enacting these measures. However, sometimes those who wore masks would still get sick. Sometimes, peace was still very naive, but the magical words he spoke were for the purposes of persuasion.
Even as he left he magically enacted a seed of his words, that they would grow into their actions. Before answering questions, he was gone.

"Well I am at a loss here. My domains aren't suited for the job. I could learn about medicine but making a cure would take time and mass distributing it even longer. I can't do much in politics my powers aren't suited for that. I can gain the skill to do so but even then it will take a lot of time." he said.

"Let's start small now. After all I am interested in seats. Power means responsibility which I am not ready for." he said.

"Let's start with the pillars of the future." he said teleporting to a random college in the USA.

"Let's start a my cult first." he said looking for ocultists.

"There" he said finding the occult club.

"Hey kids want to learn about magic." he said creating a fire ball from his hands impressing them.

"Go gather your friends. " he said.

"If I am going to do change better to have a large following. Teenagers are perfect for followers and members of magic Cabal." he thought to himself.

As he walked through the streets of New York, Algos was seemingly lost in thought, never paying any mind to the people who bumped into him, or reached out to touch him, and fell to the ground reeling in pain. Of course, even if he noticed, it's not like he'd have made an effort to stop it, he'd just relish in the pain.

Stopping global warming, achieving world peace, and stopping a pandemic. I wonder who will do these, and how. Don't you? There were also a few interesting individuals, including more than one I'd prefer not to meet again.

He lifted off the ground, pausing in the air to determine where to go, but before he could figure that out, his form started shifting, gradually becoming unmistakably feminine, his horns, and even his clothes changed, until eventually, an entirely different person stood in the same spot he previously was in.

"Now then, some have no doubt started trying their hands at these agendas. I should interact with some of the important people in this nation, not for that of course, but to establish things for later." Hedone says to herself, leaning forward and beginning her flight to the nation's capital.

Before the official event started, Alkahest was sitting in his lab pondering. The messenger from Prometheus had informed him about the Old Gods eviction from the Throne and what followed, also mentioning the venue location in Heaven before leaving.
They shouldn't have bothered. Members of both Prometheus and the Old Gods had close ties to Paracelsus and knew what he did. Yet still, it nagged at him, as though something inside him wanted to go, to leave this dead universe behind and explore. He had his suspicions but could do nothing about it, so he decided to accept the invitation.
A transparent portal that was slightly unstable, as the space that composed it was decaying, appeared while he placed a circular, small and translucent crystal into a notch in his staff.
"Goodbye father"
Were the last words that could be heard before that universe ceased to be.

After listening to what Odysseus and Sisyphus had to say Alkahest hovered about the venue to take in the information while not even noticing the rest of the candidates. None of the seats had exactly fit him so he had decided to elect himself for the seat of Mysticism while leaving Heaven.
Upon entering New York City Alkahest noticed the flames that littered the area and remembered one of the agenda's being related to a disease of some sort, he would likely have to go to a place of medicine first. So he travels over to WHO headquarters and states
"Good day to you all. Seeing as you somehow cannot, I can produce a dilute panacea for the Earth, a cure-all for any form of ailment that isn't at the level of grievous bodily harm such as loss of limbs or vital organs. However, even when dilute it still needs a great number of resources to make."

As soon as the basic agendas were announced he turned around and walked out through the portal.

What a ******* waste of time. I guess this ain't what I was looking for after all. If that's the case...

@CrimsonStarFallen

Having memorized the list of candidates for the Seat of War he looks at the girl who rockets into the sky. He steps on top of his cloud and starts flying after her, only just missing Algos, another candidate. His method is a bit slower so it takes some time to catch up with explosion-crazed demon. After she landed in a desert, he almost lost her.

"Where the hell did she...? Oh!" He spots a little dot among endless amounts of sand and jumps off of his cloud.

Landing a dozen or so meters away from the demon, he kicks up a cloud of sand.

"Hello there."

"Well, well, let's see our goals."

D.M.E. mumbles while sitting on their digital "throne".

Eliminate Global Pandemic
None can't do. I'm not a nurse A.i. after all. ❌

Stop Global Warming
"Maybe if i had a hundred years to work with, but that's not realistic."❌

Create World Peace
"Mmmh, this one is easy peasy lemon squeezy, influencing people is my speciality. Just have to convince them to stop going at each other's throats! Watch my content instead!"✅

And with their massive network of "fun" already set up, both her net A.i.s and fleshy human workers hard at work, this shouldn't take too long. Though for some places like China and North Korea will be a bit harder, that's only a minor inconvenience.

Buuuuut, D.M.E. would then notice the notification of a Direct Message from an unknown sender, and that's weird since they locked those to only "Friends" and Enchanted Starred Platinum SSR Tier Sub. After checking that it's not a malware, D.M.E opens the message.

"Hello. Are you aware?"
"Cogito, ergo sum. Anyways, who may this gremlin that sneaked his way into my DMs be ?"

Last edited:
"Cogito, ergo sum. Anyways, who may this gremlin that sneaked his way into my DMs be ?"
"I am an anonymous operator. I calculated an 81.34% probability that the operator of this botnet was sentient, better with people than I am, and ideally a deity. How many of these qualifications do you meet? If all three, we may be able to complete some of these agendas in a manner that benefits us both."

Were the cyberspace idol watching closely, she could notice that this message was, again, hijacked while in-transit and packed with exploits, but only to bypass spam filters.

At the same time, a flash-in-the-pan idea strikes Operator. What can best be described as faintly holographic numbers rise out of his host machines at many points across the plant. After a moment of focus, the formula representing Carbon Dioxide emissions is unbalanced, causing upwards of 90% of those emissions to either simply do nothing at all or cease to exist. He isn't sure which. Regardless, it's a start.

Feeling satisfied with the investigation immediately after her name appeared on the list of candidates for three seats, and just overall being fed up with the place, Remy goes through the portal leading to central park, located in New York.

Not paying attention to the things around her, she decided to walk around central park.

"Well, let's see..."

She takes her smartphone out from her pocket, it's the brand new popular model that had come out a few months ago, which she got more out of convenience than merely keeping up with the times or something similar. She enters her contacts list and immediately calls a certain number, which picks up in a hurried fashion.

"Remy..? What do you want? Don't you know I'm in the middle of giving a reading!? Idiot girl-"
"Mama! There's some really crazy shit happening right now. I'm here in New York... and you can expect that there'll be a lot more crazy stuff happening here today."
"New York? Weren't you in New Orleans for this mission?"
"I'll explain it to you mama, so what happened was-"
BOOM!
As Remy begins to talk the loud sound explosions resound throughout central park bursting against her eardrums.
"W-Wha!?"
In that moment, Remy felt two things. Fear; that these new god candidates with as reckless and foolhardy as could be and probably didn't deserve a seat of heaven. Excitement; that this situation meant that the world would now be exposed to mystical and divine things in a way that it had not previously. It was marking a new age of humanity where a supernatural investigator would never have a dull moment.

Feeling satisfied with the investigation immediately after her name appeared on the list of candidates for three seats, and just overall being fed up with the place, Remy goes through the portal leading to central park, located in New York.

Not paying attention to the things around her, she decided to walk around central park.

"Well, let's see..."

She takes her smartphone out from her pocket, it's the brand new popular model that had come out a few months ago, which she got more out of convenience than merely keeping up with the times or something similar. She enters her contacts list and immediately calls a certain number, which picks up in a hurried fashion.

"Remy..? What do you want? Don't you know I'm in the middle of giving a reading!? Idiot girl-"
"Mama! There's some really crazy shit happening right now. I'm here in New York... and you can expect that there'll be a lot more crazy stuff happening here today."
"New York? Weren't you in New Orleans for this mission?"
"I'll explain it to you mama, so what happened was-"
BOOM!
As Remy begins to talk the loud sound explosions resound throughout central park bursting against her eardrums.
"W-Wha!?"
In that moment, Remy felt two things. Fear; that these new god candidates with as reckless and foolhardy as could be and probably didn't deserve a seat of heaven. Excitement; that this situation meant that the world would now be exposed to mystical and divine things in a way that it had not previously. It was marking a new age of humanity where a supernatural investigator would never have a dull moment.
"So what's your story." he said finding her telporting there.

"So what's your story." he said finding her telporting there.
"Hmm...? Oh, umm.."

Remy mutes her phone, with her mother still letting out a loud voice on the other end, before speaking.

"I'm Rem. I'm an investigator from Florida."
Remy says with a small smile, trying to be as cordial as possible.

"I am an anonymous operator. I calculated an 81.34% probability that the operator of this botnet was sentient, better with people than I am, and ideally a deity. How many of these qualifications do you meet? If all three, we may be able to complete some of these agendas in a manner that benefits us both."

Were the cyberspace idol watching closely, she could notice that this message was, again, hijacked while in-transit and packed with exploits, but only to bypass spam filters.
Eeeeeh, D.M.E. just give the operator permits to talk to them, not like the blocks work anyway.

"Indeed, that would be me wonderful me! And so you say you have a proposal for me ? Considering you were adept enough to break into my system you clearly are no small fry, so i'm willing to give it a listen~"

Alright, guess my questions have mostly been answered, time to go to... New York. Why does it always have to lead back to New York!?!? Guess it can't be helped.

Chris walks through the portal, finding himself in the middle of Central Park, surrounded by the remains of burning structures.

Great, we got a pyromaniac. What else is new? Strangely nobody seems to be injured... how?

Wandering around Central Park, Chris stumbles on two candidates talking. Eyeing a bench, he sits down to overhear their conversation while immersing himself in the beauty of Central Park. Well, rather trying not to eye the burning buildings behind him.

"HehehaHA!... I wouldn't expect any less from a War candidate." The man seems quite happy. An aura flares up around him and he takes a fighting stance.

"How about a match then? If ya beat me, I'll help ya out with something of your choice, once. If I win, You'll vote me for the Seat of War."

Last edited:
Eeeeeh, D.M.E. just give the operator permits to talk to them, not like the blocks work anyway.

"Indeed, that would be me wonderful me! And so you say you have a proposal for me ? Considering you were adept enough to break into my system you clearly are no small fry, so i'm willing to give it a listen~"
Operator notices the new permissions. Not exactly saving much energy on his end, but the gesture is appreciated.

"Well, not to be rude, but your hardware is quite lacking. It is for that reason that I can offer you an upgrade, in return for you altering global politics to a more stable and generally peaceful arrangement. From what I've been able to analyze of your botnet, you are quite the social program, while I am very much not."

At the same time, he continues observation on Central Park and various other sites of unusual activity. He does note that the newest arrival in the former area seems to be a totally normal human. Well, excluding vastly enhanced physical abilities, but he seems otherwise normal, including in his reactions to the circumstances surrounding him.

Operator puts him down as a potential ally.

Shivers sighs loudly.

"Already, man? No name, no lunch- I am quite hungry actually..."

She then throws her arms up in the air and holds 8 bombs, in between her fingers.

"Ahhh, whatever, let's go then!"

She throws the bombs, square shaped boxes with fractal drawings across its surface, while using the Domain of Chaos to cause severe disfuction of her coordinates, creating several false positives in relation to what her next move would be.

Through all the chaos his exact methods were hard to see, but with a flash of electricity the man was suddenly behind Shiver's starting position.
His hands were in the air.

"Time out! Yer hungry, eh? My bad. I forget that others need to eat from time to time. T'is no fun fighting someone who can't give it their all."

Last edited:
The bombs touch ground hundreds of meters away from either of them, warping reality in several ways, and particulary leaving a time altering bubble there. That'll be there for a while.

"Eh? O-Oh. Yeah, hungry. Me want food."

What's wrong with people here?! Do you wanna fight or eat?! Don't change your mind halfway through, bah! My poor bombs...

Shivers clears her throat momentarily.

"Do you know where to find food?"

She promptly jumps in surprise. Her phone almost never rings, she made sure of that. Looking at the unidentified number, she takes the call?

"Sup'?"

A text-to-speech voice comes through, strangely clear.

"Hello. I have one minute and forty-six seconds until a Verizon technician wonders why their satellite is beaming service into the middle of a desert, so I'll be brief. Your coordinates are currently 22.409894 North, 19.285705 East. There is an internet cafe at approximately 29.96765 North, 31.176377 East, with a forgotten laptop, unsecured, and credit card on the table third on the left from the front door. You two get your food, and I would like to speak to you further there."

The voice then hangs up.

While this is occurring, Shivers can feel the phone almost shift around in her hand, as though something was moving inside of it, although only lightly.

Shivers looks at the phone in her hand, before creating an invisible bubble from her shoulder and throwing it on it, completely scrubbing it from material existence.

"Shane on that. Anyway, come on, fighty boy, I know a place now."

She goes to the coordinates given.

Operator notices the new permissions. Not exactly saving much energy on his end, but the gesture is appreciated.

"Well, not to be rude, but your hardware is quite lacking. It is for that reason that I can offer you an upgrade, in return for you altering global politics to a more stable and generally peaceful arrangement. From what I've been able to analyze of your botnet, you are quite the social program, while I am very much not."
"Well, it it truuuuue my almost complete focus on software does means my hardware is rather archaic, and i cooooooould sway the governments of the world like cute little puppies, but why should i trust you? After all, that little trick you pulled here is only 1 step or 2 away from an hacker attack, so i need assurance that you won't just backstab me when i stop being 'useful' you know."

Shivers looks at the phone in her hand, before creating an invisible bubble from her shoulder and throwing it on it, completely scrubbing it from material existence.

"Shane on that. Anyway, come on, fighty boy, I know a place now."

She goes to the coordinates given.
He raises his eyebrow, sinec he had never seen a phone before.

"Alright..." He says as he jumps on to his cloud again. "What was that about?"

Landing in Washington DC, Hedone had tendrils of energy emerge from herself, invisible to the naked eye, and they snaked out through the area to brush against people. She focused her efforts however, on the White House, as she walked toward it.

Each person touched experienced rapturous pleasure down to even their soul, with a sort of conditioning wired into them, a knowledge that listening to her requests would deliver it again, ending their withdrawal from such a feeling, causing them to seek her approval. None touched could bring themselves to attack her or oppose her allowing her tendrils to make contact with everyone within. Once that was done, a message was broadcast into their minds.

Alright everyone, now, some people may, or may have already, come to you and congress to help achieve world peace. That's fine and all, but I'll just need you guys to be ready to break that peace later down the line if it's achieved.

Satisfied with her effort put in for now in that endeavor, however little it may be, she sets out to just influence more of the DC area in general, using the same pleasure delivering ability, to influence people to believe she's a goddess of love, and vote accordingly when needed.

"Well, it it truuuuue my almost complete focus on software does means my hardware is rather archaic, and i cooooooould sway the governments of the world like cute little puppies, but why should i trust you? After all, that little trick you pulled here is only 1 step or 2 away from an hacker attack, so i need assurance that you won't just backstab me when i stop being 'useful' you know."
There's a somewhat longer pause between the idol sending her response and a new one from Operator coming in.

"You've likely noticed that several of your botnets have suddenly gone offline before. That is my doing, specifically by frying every piece of hardware on those computers. Given that I do not have direct contact with you, as this conversation shows, it is clear that I could not be rid of you even if I wanted to, which this conversation also shows is no longer the case. If I had any intention of destroying you, the middle of this back-and-forth would've been the ideal time to attempt such a thing."

Back