• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sealing Desgination Enforcer takes on a tough contract (Bazett vs Ciel)

The fact that this match hasn't been made shows that the Nasuverse isn't too active when it comes to things aside from CCC and Extra.

For good reason, both of those need a fair shake and haven't gotten one for more than a long while. But still, this is an almost pitch perfect fight for two people within the Nasuverse.

So, what else is there to go over? Both are fairly equal in most regards, so no real equalization is needed. Though Bazett only has MHS Combat speed, that won't be an issue in this fight, since she doesn't need to travel much farther than her actual range.

Speed Unequalized, Starting distance is 10 meters. SBA all else. Base Ciel vs F/HA Bazett.

Irish Punch Woma:

Good Christian Girl:

Kirei (incon):

She wont be able to use Fragarch at full power

Ciel's strongest moves in this key are Roa's Magecraft which she will never use in character

Bloodlusted Ciel probably wouldn't need Roa's magecraft either way, she can just black key the shadows and kill Bazett

Pretty sure Nasu said Bazett is on the level of prime Kirei in an interview and that Kirei is a better Executioner than Ciel in everyway and would only lose due to immortality and Roa's magecraft.

Physically, both are superior to prime Kirei but when it comes to skill, Baz is on the level of Kirei and has plenty of experience while Ciel can only hang with and beat them due to being a punching bag and a powerset she doesn't use much.

I see Baz just beating up Ciel and pinning her to the ground with her own Keys once she notices the regen.

Seventh Holy Scripture might be more than Bazzet can handle. Ciel can just spam rockets or slash at her with soul rending attacks. Even if she doesnt use Roa's magic a lot she does in Melty Blood (if her last arc is her using it) and if we dont take away Ciel's immortality, Bazzet may come to a point where she uses her NP which will just kill herself and Ciel, but Ciel doesnt die when killed (as long as Roa still exists).

Unless Ciel is too durable I'd say use a reinforced punch and make her head explode. But she might have to really wail into her first.

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure Nasu said Bazett is on the level of prime Kirei in an interview and that Kirei is a better Executioner than Ciel in everyway and would only lose due to immortality and Roa's magecraft.

Physically, both are superior to prime Kirei but when it comes to skill, Baz is on the level of Kirei and has plenty of experience while Ciel can only hang with and beat them due to being a punching bag and a powerset she doesn't use much.

I see Baz just beating up Ciel and pinning her to the ground with her own Keys once she notices the regen.
No no. As per a Q&A, Bazett is simply the physically stronger person compared to Kirei, but that is only Stay Night Kirei. Zero Kirei is all around stronger than her.

As for Fragrach, Fragach is worth nothing in this fight. Fragrach can't attack someone like Caster, who has many powerful spells instead of one that can be called a trump card. If an enemy doesn't have one specific attack that could be called their Ace, The Answerer can only be used in it's basic form, which can still **** up Ciel because C rank Fragrach should be like a punch from Berserk. But it isn't gonna save Bazett if she tries to use to to cancel one of Ciel's stronger moves, though I Think Bazett would realize it wouldn't work.

Then I put my vote toward Ciel since I cant think of a way Bazett can win, especially not when the pile bunker comes out.

Wait, Ciel's Regen is only Low Mid... Really? That's very weird.

In that case Bazett can totally punch her head but like, let me see if I can find some stuff. I just find weird that Ciel's Regen is so low.

Well, Ciel may need a CRT. From what I can see, only Ciel after getting detached from Roa can be killed by the brain. A Tsukihime Article mentions how Ciel is still a regenerator, as she always was, but can only be killed by destroying the brain where all the Magical Circuits converge.

Meaning Ciel connected to Roa would just quicky revive from a head wound.

Wasn't Ciel's whole thing that she couldn't die no matter what unless Roa was killed? If blasting her head off was good enough to kill her, she probably would've killed herself long ago. She should be High-Mid at least, via scaling her regen to Roa, who she inherited it from - especially since her incarnation of Roa was far superior to the one that showed up in Tsukihime.

Its more that she totally goes back to how she was before if she's killed, rather than always regenerating no matter what - at least from what I remember.

There was some mention of her reviving even after every cell being destroyed or if she was turned to ash, but I'd need to look where the heck that is said or even implied.

And nah, sadly her normal regen can't scale to Roa. That was under the Full Moon and his vampirirc regen.

Her regen should still be comparable at least. Elesia was one of Roa's best incarnations, while SHIKI was one of Roa's worst. Ciel's regen is a leftover ability from after Roa's soul moved on from her, so it should still be the same in terms of potency.

Considering she's not a vampire anymore, I kinda doubt that. Roa's regen is based on his vampirism and only got that high when he was under a full moon, meaning at the time when a vampire's powers are at their absolute strongest. The fact that Ciel also keeps this regen after Roa is dead would further support this, but the only way to actually kill her with this regen is brain damage or nothing.

This isn't the place for this, so I won't make any further inputs after this, but I still gotta point out that if Ciel could physically kill herself at all, she would've done so long ago. Brain damage is definitely not enough to kill her.

I mean that after Roa is killed for good, her regen is good enough that she can only be killed by destroying her brain. She has this regen even before Roa dies, is the whole reason she is left in the state she is as her body regenerated after Roa's soul had already left and she was technically dead.

But yes, main point being, Ciel won't be put down from Bazett merely striking her head, Ciel has nothing that would allow Bazett to use the full power of Fragarch and Kirei wasn't incredibly above Ciel - rather, it was said that Kirei at the prime of his life with the power of the command spells in his arms would have a chance to win against Ciel. Bazett on the other hand is only considered stronger in pure strength than normal Kirei, while Prime Kirei is stronger than her all around.

Back