• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: ANSWERER

Yeah....that's the title 😂
Sometime, a short title can be much more meaningful

Anyway i'm back with Bazett matches after a while since my last match with her, and in same time i'm in roll with Robin matches recently, depend how much i'll get an opponents for her, expect a waves of Robin matches from me
So, why not pit them against each others? And funnily enough both were also defeated by Kamen Rider Sabela
You can see this as my return to Nasuverse matches but instead with the servants, it will be with the Magi (and maybe Dead Apostles but who know)

Hopefully this time, Fragarach are going to be truly shine here, let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
The Historian and the Archeologist of Straw Hat has suddenly being ambushed by an woman! The woman with a power that wasn't an Devil Fruit nor Haki, has appeared in front of her, and challenged her in a battle
Robin knew that she's not from this world, and surprised that the woman know who she is and her DF nature, looks like she's prepared here....

While reluctant at first, Robin decided to accepted the challenge as she think that the woman wouldn't let her slip easily, and alongside the curiousity....as the woman unleashed the orb-like weapon
"You want to know this? I'm sure you'll do.." said the woman, made Robin chuckle
"You know me, now i want to know who are you" ask Robin. "It's kinda rude fighting a someone who know the opponent while the opposite doesn't know it"
"Heh...i guess so, pardon me...."
"The name is Bazett, Bazett Fraga McRemitz....the Magus McRemitz Family and the current wielder of the sword of War God"

Who will win this fight!?

• Onigashima Raid Robin is used and Bazett is in her full runic enhancement power
  • Bazett has the prior knowledge upon Robin power (and mostly Robin "trump card")
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Redwood National Park
  • images
  • Starting Range: 5 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Berserker Woman: 0
  • Demon Child: 5 (Myself, Fanta, Roronoa, MonkeMan, Kachon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nico.Robin.600.3851815.jpg

VS
Manann%C3%A1n.mac.Lir.%28Bazett%29.600.3757167.jpg

Last edited:
Back