• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: ANSWERER

Yeah....that's the title šŸ˜‚
Sometime, a short title can be much more meaningful

Anyway i'm back with Bazett matches after a while since my last match with her, and in same time i'm in roll with Robin matches recently, depend how much i'll get an opponents for her, expect a waves of Robin matches from me
So, why not pit them against each others? And funnily enough both were also defeated by Kamen Rider Sabela
You can see this as my return to Nasuverse matches but instead with the servants, it will be with the Magi (and maybe Dead Apostles but who know)

Hopefully this time, Fragarach are going to be truly shine here, let's get to the battle!

ā— ------------------------------------- ā—
The Historian and the Archeologist of Straw Hat has suddenly being ambushed by an woman! The woman with a power that wasn't an Devil Fruit nor Haki, has appeared in front of her, and challenged her in a battle
Robin knew that she's not from this world, and surprised that the woman know who she is and her DF nature, looks like she's prepared here....

While reluctant at first, Robin decided to accepted the challenge as she think that the woman wouldn't let her slip easily, and alongside the curiousity....as the woman unleashed the orb-like weapon
"You want to know this? I'm sure you'll do.." said the woman, made Robin chuckle
"You know me, now i want to know who are you" ask Robin. "It's kinda rude fighting a someone who know the opponent while the opposite doesn't know it"
"Heh...i guess so, pardon me...."
"The name is Bazett, Bazett Fraga McRemitz....the Magus McRemitz Family and the current wielder of the sword of War God"

Who will win this fight!?

• Onigashima Raid Robin is used and Bazett is in her full runic enhancement power
  • Bazett has the prior knowledge upon Robin power (and mostly Robin "trump card")
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Redwood National Park
  • images
  • Starting Range: 5 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Berserker Woman: 0
  • Demon Child: 5 (Myself, Fanta, Roronoa, MonkeMan, Kachon)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nico.Robin.600.3851815.jpg

VS
Manann%C3%A1n.mac.Lir.%28Bazett%29.600.3757167.jpg

Last edited:
The fact that Bazzy needs to figure out what constitutes Robin's "strongest/trump card", surviving that long until figuring out, finding a good opportunity, and hoping to goodness that Robin isn't in like a Caster (Meada) situation in where she doesn't actually have a specific trump card and is thus rendered immune to Baz's only hax... and from what I can see, Robin might actually be safe from Fragarach.

The fact that Bazzy needs to figure out what constitutes Robin's "strongest/trump card", surviving that long until figuring out, finding a good opportunity, and hoping to goodness that Robin isn't in like a Caster (Meada) situation in where she doesn't actually have a specific trump card and is thus rendered immune to Baz's only hax... and from what I can see, Robin might actually be safe from Fragarach.
Demonio Fleur is Robin trump card so she's not safe from Fragarach

Would Robin be pushed to use it, tho? Like... Class T LS vs Superhuman LS means Baz is screwed the moment she gets tagged and grabbed.

H2H... That's about it. Her hax, which can reverse time so that her attack always strikes first and is guaranteed to gouge the opponent's heart, only works under certain conditions, i.e, Robin needs to use her "trump card" and Bazett needs to know its her trump card and needs to use Fragarach afterwards, and if she can't fulfill it she can't use it. She also doesn't use it immediately as it has a limited amount of usage - as in it is a physical object that she has a limited supply of and has to physically pull out of its container.

Heck, the only time in where Bazett was able to make full use of her hax was only with an alt!verision (or rather the OG!Bazett) that was stuck in a 'time loop' (way more complex but it isn't important) and essentially kept trying and dying again and again until she figured out the sequence of events to use Fragarach effectively - and even then, she needed help from a partner to do so.

This Bazett, the one in this match, is only stronger than the Bazett I talked about above. But it does highlight the problem. Bazett's only hax is highly situational, requires prep and prior knowledge to work with, and she is facing somebody that is using a power system that she has no experience to draw upon to deal with or figure out on how it works without engaging with Robin for a time, which is a major problem since getting her limbs grabbed once means she is trapped and unable to fight back.

H2H... That's about it. Her hax, which can reverse time so that her attack always strikes first and is guaranteed to gouge the opponent's heart, only works under certain conditions, i.e, Robin needs to use her "trump card" and Bazett needs to know its her trump card and needs to use Fragarach afterwards, and if she can't fulfill it she can't use it. She also doesn't use it immediately as it has a limited amount of usage - as in it is a physical object that she has a limited supply of and has to physically pull out of its container.

Heck, the only time in where Bazett was able to make full use of her hax was only with an alt!verision (or rather the OG!Bazett) that was stuck in a 'time loop' (way more complex but it isn't important) and essentially kept trying and dying again and again until she figured out the sequence of events to use Fragarach effectively - and even then, she needed help from a partner to do so.

This Bazett, the one in this match, is only stronger than the Bazett I talked about above. But it does highlight the problem. Bazett's only hax is highly situational, requires prep and prior knowledge to work with, and she is facing somebody that is using a power system that she has no experience to draw upon to deal with or figure out on how it works without engaging with Robin for a time, which is a major problem since getting her limbs grabbed once means she is trapped and unable to fight back.
Fine then, prior knowledge given to Bazett, how's that? Geez

So is Robin scaling to the 7.57 or 30.295 gigatons? If itā€™s the former, Bazett just rips out her heart then from being able to catch 79.9 gigatons in her hand while holding back.

Anyone know how skilled Robin is? Cuz Bazett kinda goes crazy since Fate BS.
Being trained by the revolutionary army, you can guess how much skillful she is
She also defeated Black Maria, one of the Tobiroppo which one of the big part of beast pirates beside the three commanders
This is all i can say, the other OP supporters can adding a more detail about Robin skill

Snap her into oblivion as always, and apperently Bazett is too gimmicky i hate it lel
@FantaRin_The_First There, i added the prior knowledge for Bazett, now you can properly arguing for her
What is there even to argue? Superior LS, more options, vastly superior range, stuff that she has never experienced before (although this is reduced slightly via prior knowledge), and the fact that Bazzy's sole gimmick is still something that needs a lot of things to happen, i.e Bazzy needs to push Robin to put her trump card while surviving that long without getting grabbed, to actually be worth a damn. Heck, can't Robin just spawn a hand on Baz's shoulder and crush her neck immediately as the match starts, if I understand how her powers work and how I think MR doesn't provide a resistance for that?

What is there even to argue? Superior LS, more options, vastly superior range, stuff that she has never experienced before (although this is reduced slightly via prior knowledge), and the fact that Bazzy's sole gimmick is still something that needs a lot of things to happen, i.e Bazzy needs to push Robin to put her trump card while surviving that long without getting grabbed, to actually be worth a damn. Heck, can't Robin just spawn a hand on Baz's shoulder and crush her neck immediately as the match starts, if I understand how her powers work and how I think MR doesn't provide a resistance for that?
She has the skill advantage and destroy her in close combat, that should be enough to withstand many of Robin advantages here, especially now that she know the nature of Robin power's work
Also Bazett has a ressurection, can it provided any contribution on this fight?

As for spawn the hands, it's 5 meters distance at the start so Bazett can throw the hand right before she spawned the hand if she's fast enough

I'm voting Robin for FantaRin_The_First's reasons.

Another reason is because Robin could also always send a clone to start things off with Bazett, just like she did against Hammond in Fishman Island. And while she's dealing with the clone, the real Robin catches her off-guard with a Clutch or a Rindo.

And Robin's Intelligence section seriously needs updating because she's a lot more skillful than it lets on.

Anyone got links or references for Robinā€™s most tactical or consistent fights for this key? Cuz I tried YT but I got no clue whatā€™s relevant and it basically just gives me Black Maria only.

Anyone got links or references for Robinā€™s most tactical or consistent fights for this key? Cuz I tried YT but I got no clue whatā€™s relevant and it basically just gives me Black Maria only.
Because that is the only relevant fight Robin has for this key. The most tactical thing she did during the Maria fight was spawn a giant hand on Maria's spider's body to destroy the roof in order to put out the fire Maria had started on their battlefield.

Here's a link that lists some of Robin's skills (which is one of the main reasons why I said Robin's Intelligence section on this Wiki needs to be updated).

But like I said, it only listed some.

In the fight with Pell, when she restrained his wings and kept him from his unsheathing his sword used his momentum against him while he was charging at her (see Chapter 170).

When Tashigi tried to fight her, turned her own sword against her using her powers (see Chapter 201). She also injured Tashigi's knee to subdue her (see Chapter 202)

Against Yama, she used the trees and his own axe dials to brutalize him. She even broke his fingers (see Chapter 265).

Against Tararan the Spider Monkey Zombie, when he tried to shoot her with his web, as soon as he fired his sticky spider web and Robin noticed it was a spinning projectile, she grew small projectiles around his eye to slap him in it and make him get the web stuck in his eye (see Chapter 454).

In the Straw Hats vs. Pacifista fight, when it was about to fire its laser beam at Nami, that's when Robin slammed its mouth closed and beam exploded inside its body (see Chapter 510).

Robin will also use her clones to fight (see Chapter 643).

In a clash with Trebol, she countered his snot attack by blocking it with a giant rock nearby using her powers (see Chapter 744).

When she had to shield herself and Rebecca against Diamante's rain of sharp iron spikes during his fight with Kyros, she used her powers in conjunction with some sunflowers to create and umbrella that lasted a while (see Ch. 776)

I might be missing something, but I hope this helps.

Robin FRA,

also VEL, if you need me to vote on something then let me know on my profile page thank you.

alright then, Iā€™ll go get randomguy to put the last vote

Back