• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Matt If you're going to throw insults like you've promised countless times not to do, at least don't try to hide it in a language most don't understand and be upfront.

Can I ask you how SCP having an uncountably infinite dimensional setting is, at all, consistent?

Even the other infinite dimensions statement specified a "maybe" countably infinite dimensional setting.

It is not consistent at all.

@Kep Because of the multiple, slightly vaguer, statements of infinite dimensions from multiple characters that have already cropped up?

I was also saying that in reference to being "beyond dimensions" seeming inconsistent, as a construct where all dimensions meet is present in every narrative, and most god tiers are below SCP-3812, who is constantly ascending through narratives, putting them below dimensional constructs.

Weekly was just talking about upgrading characters because of SCP-609. It wasn't "well before", no.

@Weekly

The other statement said the multiverse was layered in a number of countable infinite dimensions. There is an infinite difference.

> Because of the multiple, slightly vaguer, statements of infinite dimensions from multiple characters that have already cropped up.

The difference between a countable infinity and an uncountable one is immense.

I thought the other statements were more vague than specifically saying countable infinite. Just saying "there are infinitely many more unobservable dimensions" or the like.

Also to be pedantic, the difference between countably infinite and uncountably infinite isn't quite infinite. Going from countably infinite to uncountably infinite using only countable infinities is like trying to go from regular numbers to countable infinity, no matter how you add or multiply you'll never reach it

He implied he perceived these dimensions directly as he flew through them. That is much more reliable than some alien civilization making a theory about it.

Someone who can perceive the full nature of the cosmology and blatantly says no one has a fraction of what he perceives vs a theory made by a alien civilization... I'n certain the former is more reliable than the latter

http://www.scp-wiki.net/2722tech

The most notable difference between point of views comes when the spatial dimensions of geometry are brought up and analyzed in-depth. While mainstream science widely accepts the existence of at least four dimensions, the library supports and lists evidence of the existence of at least 196,884 observable dimensions; that is, the number of dimensions that can be safely cataloged. However, the number of dimensions that form the entire space-time are stated to be layered in sets of countable infinities; that is, there is an infinite number of dimensions in the unobservable universe; said infinities are themselves layered in countable sets. The number of layers is said to be unknown.

The other statement literally says that the amount of layers of infinitie spatial dimensions is unknown

Plus these are just theories as opposed to the most recent statement from someone who actually experienced it and percieved it in ite sntirety

The other statement said the multiverse's dimensions were countably infinite.

It is an infinite difference, in effect.

@Kep The two previous infinite dimensional statements were just theories from people who had never actually experienced infinite spatial dimensions

The most recent one is from someone who can and has experienced infinite spatial dimensions and can percieve them

I guess it could be argued that the number of layers could be uncountably infinite? Or that the "infinities" are uncountable infinities that are themselves layered in countable sets?

Still, Weekly, do you have any other statements of infinite dimensionality?

I'm gonna stop commenting here since I'm on edge. My final thing to say though is this.

SCP should be scaled to these others if

1. SCP has an umbrella which connects all stories regardless of their canonicity to one another like Marvel.

2. If Swann is explicitly the supreme god of this umbrella.

I haven't seen any evidence for these 2 things though. And if there is none, then no scaling. Also if no one's even getting an upgrade like it seems to be suggested, then no point to this topic in general.

I hope you're just tired and nothing bad happened at the party.

Good night and see ya bro :)

I agree with Kepekley about that we have very strict standards regarding Platonic concepts before they are considered as 1-A. Otherwise we would risk to severely exaggerate lots of character ratings.

I think if they're Platonic Forms that are above a dimensional structure of uncountably infinite higher dimensions, it shouldn't be much of a stretch to have them as true Platonic Forms.

The issue is that the 1-A description is not for Swann, but a far weaker character named Dr Wondertainment. Wondertainment is weaker than 3812, which is explicitly bound by dimensions and being generous caps out at high 1-B. To consider Wondertainment's pool balls as true platonic forms, while keeping the established heirarchy, is nothing short of prpblematic. IveI gotta sleep now, so no response for a while.

Doesn't the fact that Swann is only a proposal, not even a known fact, in a universe that is infamous for inconsistent facts, restrict it from being a supreme god? That's not to deny its current rating, but that the SCP isn't even agreed upon by other members of the foundation might mean it isn't all powerful.

I could just be stupid on this, but I am curious.

I also note that Seed has a history of wanting to make lots of characters 1-A, which can be problematic in the long run.

@Ant The Platonic thing isnt even the issue anymore, we've alreayd agred its not legit, what we're discussing now is the new statement of blatant infinite spatial dimensions in the verse

Okay....................

What... In the f*ck ?! I made this based on multiple people saying this.... Not just me having a power fantasy . The fact you pinned this on me when clearly a lot of people in this thread and the Discussion threead, BESIDES ME , are voting for 1-A proves it isn't just me.... Just pisses me off rather than the opposite. And sure I would love to make some characters 1-A, but usually I have at least some form of reasoning behind it [ Except Noein, you can hang me and beat me for that stupid ass reasoning... ] .

@Seed

Well, I stand by my observation of your past behaviour, but you may be right that it does not apply in this case.

Regardless, it is inappropriate to derail this discussion.

I think that Dargoo seems to make sense.

239, written by Dantensen, would only adhere to other SCPs and tales written by Dantensen.

Basically just her profile.

For now her and a number of other popular scips will have the rough equivalent of composite keys.

I do agree with Dargoo Faust's suggestions. They're simple but work in everything important, which is good.

Now the only question is what we actually do about High 1-B... unless that was already solved.

Honestly, Ways have been consistently treated as being higher dimensional (scaling to the number of dimensions) in all tales, her being tier 1 should be fine but for her composite key only

Back