• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm fine with anyone who scales to the avatars being 1-A. And he other God-Tiers being High 1-B

However.... That would also make some characters , such as 239 & Neverwere 1-A . Some stories treat 239 as comparable, if not greater than 343, especially when she recreated the entire Foundation after Neverwere destroyed it & every SCP inside ( which would include 682 & 343 , but even if 343 wasn't affected, 682 being destroyed and unable to return means both Neverwere & 239 can lolnope 682 's supposed 1-A immortality via 343 , which means they scale to the avatar of Swann . Plus it's consistent with the True Neverwere destroying 343 without any issue) . Though I can be severely wrong

>Avatars are comparable to beings that exist within the narritive

yeah, you kinda are very wrong unless i've missed something

EDIT: besides, 1-A plot immortality isn't guarenteed yet

@Zach 1-A Swann isn't fine. The narrative stack isn't necessarily infinite, so transcending it isn't really a 1-A feat.

@The 2nd That's wrong, Swann plot immortality only protects the concept of them, it doesn't let them regenerate from destruction. 239 would only need to be able to lolnope 682's 343 immortality.

I'm not sure about 343 & 239 being comparable, I'm not well-read on them.

I'm also not sure how weaker a True Neverwere gets by having a physical form, but I can tell you how much stronger a True Neverwere is than a weakened Neverwere. Which is about 15 layers of transcendence.

I see. If a Neverwere with a physical form is equal, comparable, or somewhat comparable to a True Neverwere... Then due to that, I believe that they are at least comparable. Because I re-read the fight with Neverwere & 239 at least 5 times... No where does it state or even remotely imply it was drastically weakened.

Does it say that it possessed a damaged way?

Anyway I think Weekly is a better authority on the nitty gritty of 239 vs Neverwere.

Guy's we'll be discussing this off-wiki and presenting it at another time for now.

just to say;

High elder gods would be 1-A as they transcend the complete totality of all concepts of existence, as well.

Do you have some quotes? iirc you need pretty strong evidence for transdualism.

Agnaa said:
Do you have some quotes? iirc you need pretty strong evidence for transdualism.
It's on their profile: "The High Elder Gods also transcend the nothingness that existed before the primiordial chaos that existed before the darkness that existed before creation."

That doesn't seem like transdualism to me

SITHISIT said:
It's on their profile: "The High Elder Gods also transcend the nothingness that existed before the primiordial chaos that existed before the darkness that existed before creation."
That says nothing about transcending the concepts of existence, or that they transcend any concepts at all. That just says that they existed way before the multiverse.

Also for the entire canon thing;

The statement "There is no canon" is there so we (authors) can constantly keep our creativity up whilst not worrying about other works being clashed with;

In any case, everything is canon, just variations of that canon are placed within other Narratives. It's really not that complicated.

also to add, most writers on the site accept the fact that Narratives = Your story. From our perspective, its a copy of the SCP multiverse in its entirety made for your story.

so this means each Narrative is a copy of the SCP multiverse shown from your skip

That's not really correct. Lower narratives are seen as fiction by higher narratives, and we (almost?) never have the SCP foundation seeing other foundations as fiction of lower narratives, but we have had explicit confirmation multiple times that alternate versions of the Foundation are part of the same narrative, but just another universe in the multiverse.

This is the case for lolfoundation, shark punching center, and more.

Agnaa said:
That's not really correct. Lower narratives are seen as fiction by higher narratives, and we (almost?) never have the SCP foundation seeing other foundations as fiction of lower narratives, but we have had explicit confirmation multiple times that alternate versions of the Foundation are part of the same narrative, but just another universe in the multiverse.
This is the case for lolfoundation, shark punching center, and more.
who confirmed this

narratives are literally stories.

I don't see a problem with SCP-001 S andrew swann proposal being 1-A and the the God Tiers being High 1-B

I personally think SCP-001 s swann should have a bigger tier but 1-A should be a fine rating

Back