• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know Weekly has told us to wait , but It's been... Two days since then and I have been mentally dying to know the result of this. The following would scale to every SCP that is tiered "1-B" we have on site as of current .

High 1-B Changes.

There has been new evidence , in the same stories that brought up the "Countless Dimensions" high-end, which those who originally helped made SCP-verse 1-B took as being 1-B, as explicitly , heavily implying High 1-B [ http://www.scp-wiki.net/acidverse ] :

" Unfortunately, the world is not dynamic. Everything's already over, I've already read it. All of this? It's just going through the motions. This is just a tiny subset of the world at large. I'd call it the 'real' word, but it's just as real as we are in here. The larger space that we're in… much larger, in fact, uncountably infinite expanses in uncountably infinite dimensions… we fill that space. And yet, here, we're discretised. Collapsed into words and nothing more, even if we're something so much greater.

See, sometimes the infinite can be reduced to something simpler. Look here: ÔäÁ0 and ÔäÁ1 and ÔäÁ2 and so on. Simple, yes, but they can each contain the world. You can glimpse it, if you look hard enough. Just breathe in, breathe out. Think about infinity. Not just countable, but uncountable, and the dimension of it goes up into uncountability too. If you think you've really understood it, you aren't thinking hard enough. Sure, zoom past the pitstops. 5, 23, 3333. They're all beautiful, but so horrendously finite. Fly past it all and keep going and going. Minds have died wishing for a fraction of what I can see. So breathe slowly, and think about it.

Really think about it, and the world seems like nothing.

I hope you've been paying attentio
"

The one who made this statement clearly wasn't human. He heavily implied that he perceived the nature of the cosmology, and that he "Flew past it all" . Based on his perception abilities, he likely is the most accurate when it came to this. If this was accepted, they God-Tiers would definitely be extremely, extremely high on the High 1-B scale.

1-A / Plato's Theory of Forms

Not only that, but Wondertainment was stated to have created a object that is suppose to mimick Plato's Theory of Forms, seemingly without effort and views it mere as a "Toy", and he is one of the weakest 1-B's [ http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-609 ]:

- According to the object's documentation (SCP-609-A, as described below), SCP-609 is intended to be a literalistic embodiment of Plato's theory of form. Researchers have conjectured that SCP-609 can be controlled through visualization because SCP-609-1 and the concept of SCP-609-1 are the same object, and that SCP-609-1 cannot be damaged or otherwise mutilated because SCP-609-1 is a manifestation of an immutable metaphysical form.

- SCP-609 was recovered with a yellow box believed to be its packaging. The box is labeled "DR. WONDERTAINMENT'S ONTOLOGICAL 6-BALLÔäó" in large text, although the typography differs in comparison to other products recovered from the same manufacturer. Smaller graphics below the title depict a marble bust of Plato with a speech balloon that says "IT REALLY EXISTS!" and an unidentified grinning woman exclaiming "NOW SUBJECT TO CAUSALITY!" A green pool ball is visible inside through a cellophane window.

- Hey, kids! Have you ever wondered whether your experiences are fully authentic or if only your thoughts are real and the world around you is a web of lies? Now the question is immaterial! With your new ONTOLOGICAL 6-BALLÔäó, you can use your imagination to make the hottest new learning toy that cannot not be! IT FLOATS! Send it into the air with your THOUGHT POWERÔäó! IT FLIES! Did you think it could only float without moving? You should be SARTRE than that! IT CAN GO ANYWHERE! Think real hard of any place fun times can be had. Ontological 6-BallÔäó is probably there already! IT POSSESSES THE HIGHEST AND MOST FUNDAMENTAL KIND OF REALITY! All other objects which share its form are imperfect reflections of its ultimate truth! Did you create it, or did it create you? Don't put DESCARTESÔäó before the horse! If you don't think this is the grooviest toy out there, HUME MUST BE JOKING!

Two other storys imply that Theory of Form's is a part of the verses Cosmology, including one with implied to be the truest form of 682 and 343 :

http://www.scp-wiki.net/cast-o [SCP-343 either gave her the ability to make this, or she had the ability to do it]

- " The yarn was perfect, floating in the air in front of her. The skein unraveled itself, feeding inch after inch, foot after foot into her handiwork. She had seen a skein in a local craft shop and studied it. She had created this one from pure thought, pure imagination; she had vibrated quantum foam and Platonic form and rearranged molecules and humors and atoms into something new, something that had never existed in the universe before. This was what she did. This was what God or nature made her to do, and she would do it. The headache returned for a moment, then passed as she began a new row. "

Mac:My thoughts were over what the true form of a lizard would resemble in the world of Ideas, where all forms are true, and not the world of reality where we are all shadows of a true form.

Mac.: This vision was very hard to view, as my eyes were made for the viewing of mere shadows, and not to view the realm of true forms, where man has never looked before. I decided to view the true form of a lizard, which my thought was on earlier, and which I now wished to see. I searched for the true form of the lizard and I saw it. It was terrible and also majestic, and looked at me and saw that I was seeing it and it pursued me. I ran away down the road but it followed me and attacked me and wounded me.

Thereafter, many men armed with spears and swords came from the house of my uncle Therapedes to rescue me from the lizard and they attacked it with their weapons. The lizard then changed forms in order to protect itself, and it devoured all of the men, then fled from the roadside and into the hills of Olympia.

Soc.: The lizard is of the realm of Ideas, yes?

Sal.: That is what we have concluded, Socrates.

Based on both of these, it seems a "Upgrade" is in order to include both High 1-B and 1-A, in some form or fashion and due to both stories it seems to scale to even the weakest "God-Tier" we have at the moment on the site.

@ZacharyThat seems fair enough... But I do believe far more input is neccessary for such a massive change.

Also, If I may be a bit hasty, but can this thread be highlighted ?

@Lephyr ... I agree. I wasn't going to do much talking in this thread and just watch it as well, at least after it gets active enough.

It's probably the best. I don't know enough about the cosmology, so can't contribute anything useful to the discussion. So will just be watching... Like always. ovo

"I'm always watching." ovo

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I'm pretty sure if the Theory of Forms part is accepted... He'd be baseline 1-A(at least considering his constant ascendancy) ..
Good enough. Do you think it has what takes to take on the choas god of warhammer

The entire verse of just 3812 ? If it's 3812... He "could" win... I'm not knoweldgable enough about the Warhammer verse to make that call. If it's all the 1-B's, I'm also unsure.

One thing I know... Even the fodder 1-B's are definitely ludicrously stronger than Marvel's strongest High 1-B's though if this gets accepted ...LOL

Cain Fastus said:
Swaan is considered 1A. Not a likely 1A but solid 1A
We haven't reached a conclusion yet and the changes haven't been made.

Swann is not considered 1-A.

3812 cannot be 1-A, as he is still bound by Dimensions. Regardless how many Narratives 3812 ascends through, 3812 is still bound by Dimensional space.

Molecule man could use his powers to unbind himself from dimension. Due to it being AP, he is still beyond that limit in practicality and follows it most of the time due to wanting to. WHereas the others are explicitly stated to be bound by dimensional space. Even if they were X dimensional with 1-A levels of AP, they could just remove those restrictions if their power was truly 1-A. This isn't like the masada characters who have 1-A hax, because that's a specific ability that pigeonholes the application of that power. Many of them become real 1-As anyways.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You can be 3-D , bound by dimensions, and still have 1-A power [Molecule Man]
Molecule Man doesn't have 1-A power tho.

He's 'At least High 1-B, Likely 1-A' for scaling to PR Beyonder.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not neccesarily. Being High 1-A would require transcending 1-As to the same degree they transcend 3-D beings.
Mary views the entire reality that contains 1-As as a simulation

The high Elder gods exist abovr, beyond, and have existed before the primordial chaos before the darkness that existed before creation that contains the 1-As

The all mighty transcends the high elder gods completely and totally

Swann's avatars view the reality the 1-As are contained in as a work of fiction they are able to manipluate and destroy at will

Swann exists outside and above the narrative that contains the 1-As, aven his avatars, and all the characters listed and views everything in the verse as fiction

Viewing characters as fiction who view characters as fiction who view characters as fiction who transcend 1-As who teanscend 1-As who transcend 1-As

If the others are 1-A, Swann probably is high 1-A, and could possibly even be 0. So long as its not stated to have major limits or anything above it, its level of transcendence should be fine. Not every verse has to have Cthulu mythos levels of 1-A scaling lol.

Yeah but the main problem is that 3812 scales ludicrously above Wondertainment , who has this specific "1-A" feat . It's sort of hard to ignore that tidbit.

Yalbadaoth is 1-A via scaling ludicrously above Wondertainment , who scales to the majority of the 1-B's on site who are far weaker than 3812 . So scaling wise he should be likely 1-A just like the majority .

Something stronger explicitly being limited by the concept of dimension pretty much precludes Wondertainment from being 1-A then, that or the scaling is reevaluated.

Wokistan said:
Something stronger explicitly being limited by the concept of dimension pretty much precludes Wondertainment from being 1-A then, that or the scaling is reevaluated.
This.

Either Wondetainment is stronger than 3812 or she can't be 1-A.

WeeklyBattles said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Not neccesarily. Being High 1-A would require transcending 1-As to the same degree they transcend 3-D beings.
Mary views the entire reality that contains 1-As as a simulation
The high Elder gods exist abovr, beyond, and have existed before the primordial chaos before the darkness that existed before creation that contains the 1-As

The all mighty transcends the high elder gods completely and totally

Swann's avatars view the reality the 1-As are contained in as a work of fiction they are able to manipluate and destroy at will

Swann exists outside and above the narrative that contains the 1-As, aven his avatars, and all the characters listed and views everything in the verse as fiction

Viewing characters as fiction who view characters as fiction who view characters as fiction who transcend 1-As who teanscend 1-As who transcend 1-As
Daaamn son!

The problem is... Is that the Narratives aren't necessarily higher-dimensions. They are levels that cannot be transcended unless explicitly proven. They function similarly to the series Gates from Chulthu Mythos that limit the Ultimate Gods and such beings.

Where did the narratives being considered dimensions come from? If there's not a quote to that and it was just assumed due to them working that way, then I could see narratives working similar to the gates.

Though.... Again, I mean, you knew that Weekly and Azzy were looking into Canoncity shenanigans, yet you made this.

This isn't even a Cole vs Madara idea where you wish to see everything burn before you in unholy anarchy, this is just.... Not a good idea.

But eh, we'll have to see how it plays out.

@2nd 3812 is the scp that had the potential to bring all potential higher and lower dimensions together into one clump, with with a potential infinite number of higher Spatial dimensions being proposed as a result

@DMUA I apologize... But in all honesty Weekly planned on making this really soon... So I wanted to make it so he wouldn't have to, and to ... Rush the process a bit.

Back