• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scp 3812 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a problem, if infinite humean values remain immeasurable for one another, not being immeasurable with the top infinite humean value can give you immeasurable layer. i agree

how can not being able to measure with an instrument that can measure infinitely many, superior to each other not give you an immesurable layer? also ubeyde knows that 0^immesurable in the scp universe. i don't know why the imgur photos didn't open. i upload them from my phone and post them again.

patasphere = narrative

(https://imgur.com/gallery/HsNz7hT)

infinite hume value

(https://imgur.com/gallery/xpvCc62)
Can I have a look at the Patasphere scale in the VSB? Also, even if Patasphere and Narrator are the same thing, there is nothing affecting cosmology here.

Let's analyse the text in the second proof you posted:

Infinite grain humes have as much realition to metafiction as fish do to...not-fish? Humes only serve to describe individual realities, and cannot be used to compare separate realities due to their inherently subjective nature. Thus, there is no contradiction between metafiction and Humes; however, Humes also cannot be used to make any observations or assumptions about metafictional constructs.

Humes' explanation and the situation in relation to Hume are described here, and this evidence also offers nothing.

I assume (I hope) that you got the 1st proof you posted from Vsb, the only thing mentioned in this proof you got is about the relationship between Narrator and Patasphere. I don't see any association with hierarchy and infinite transcendence. Even if this is the case, the SCP universe is very inadequate in terms of cosmology.

But let's look at it from a different angle: if the evidence you cited was taken from the VSB and the VSB already says that the Patasphere is at least Tier 0, there would be an update regarding SCP 3812 or the Narrator. It is absurd to think that such a thing would be overlooked, because already in the Vsb itself (according to what you say) Patasphere is called minimum Tier 0 and Patasphere is associated with Narrator.

Can I have a look at the Patasphere scale in the VSB? Also, even if Patasphere and Narrator are the same thing, there is nothing affecting cosmology here.

Let's analyse the text in the second proof you posted:

Infinite grain humes have as much realition to metafiction as fish do to...not-fish? Humes only serve to describe individual realities, and cannot be used to compare separate realities due to their inherently subjective nature. Thus, there is no contradiction between metafiction and Humes; however, Humes also cannot be used to make any observations or assumptions about metafictional constructs.

Humes' explanation and the situation in relation to Hume are described here, and this evidence also offers nothing.

I assume (I hope) that you got the 1st proof you posted from Vsb, the only thing mentioned in this proof you got is about the relationship between Narrator and Patasphere. I don't see any association with hierarchy and infinite transcendence. Even if this is the case, the SCP universe is very inadequate in terms of cosmology.

But let's look at it from a different angle: if the evidence you cited was taken from the VSB and the VSB already says that the Patasphere is at least Tier 0, there would be an update regarding SCP 3812 or the Narrator. It is absurd to think that such a thing would be overlooked, because already in the Vsb itself (according to what you say) Patasphere is called minimum Tier 0 and Patasphere is associated with Narrator.
Now let me first send you the link to patasphere, but before that take a look at this photo (https://imgur.com/gallery/YferdYi)
this is the link
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-001_(I.H._Pickman's_Proposal)

now first of all that panel I threw was to prove that there are infinite hume values. as I have already explained and proved above (to others), a reality change that can be measured with 2 hume values is immeasurable with respect to 1 hume value. and this goes on forever. and it says that even against the top infinite hume, the reality changes of scp 3812 are immeasurable. That's why I give immesurable layer. (it can be infinite) That's why I threw this panel.

you misunderstood. patasphere is related to "narrative" not "narrator". narrative = patasphere (https://imgur.com/gallery/HsNz7hT) there are infinite narratives and each one surpasses the other. you agree with me here, that's why I'm not proving it. and the structure we call patasphere starts from 0. (i threw it away)

Now let me first send you the link to patasphere, but before that take a look at this photo (https://imgur.com/gallery/YferdYi)
this is the link
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-001_(I.H._Pickman's_Proposal)

now first of all that panel I threw was to prove that there are infinite hume values. as I have already explained and proved above (to others), a reality change that can be measured with 2 hume values is immeasurable with respect to 1 hume value. and this goes on forever. and it says that even against the top infinite hume, the reality changes of scp 3812 are immeasurable. That's why I give immesurable layer. (it can be infinite) That's why I threw this panel.

you misunderstood. patasphere is related to "narrative" not "narrator". narrative = patasphere (https://imgur.com/gallery/HsNz7hT) there are infinite narratives and each one surpasses the other. you agree with me here, that's why I'm not proving it. and the structure we call patasphere starts from 0. (i threw it away)
According to what you're throwing Scp-001 the narrative itself and the hierarchy. I thought Scp-001 was a character, not a narrative, not a cosmological order, but still.

Anyway, according to your information, we don't know what Hume's scale is, and as I've explained many times above, even if Hume's scale characterizes something as immeasurable, it doesn't give us something as absurd as Immeasurable or Infinite Layer. It would be like hyperbole or not much layer.

In another example, Scp-3812 experiences a transcendence in relation to the things mentioned in the narrative, so we can see that he cannot go beyond the narrative. Already in the narrative, the difference between Scp-3812 and the narrative is explained only by Hume, but this is a very inadequate and vague feat. It does not provide a layer.

What is in the narrative is a biography for Scp-3812 and allows us to give High 1-B. But let's raise it even higher and call it Low 1-A. Inadequate.

According to what you're throwing Scp-001 the narrative itself and the hierarchy. I thought Scp-001 was a character, not a narrative, not a cosmological order, but still.

Anyway, according to your information, we don't know what Hume's scale is, and as I've explained many times above, even if Hume's scale characterizes something as immeasurable, it doesn't give us something as absurd as Immeasurable or Infinite Layer. It would be like hyperbole or not much layer.

In another example, Scp-3812 experiences a transcendence in relation to the things mentioned in the narrative, so we can see that he cannot go beyond the narrative. Already in the narrative, the difference between Scp-3812 and the narrative is explained only by Hume, but this is a very inadequate and vague feat. It does not provide a layer.

What is in the narrative is a biography for Scp-3812 and allows us to give High 1-B. But let's raise it even higher and call it Low 1-A. Inadequate.
first of all, there is not 1 narrative, there is more than one, there are infinite narratives. and if you take scp 001 (patasphere) as the narrative hierarchy itself, it contradicts the last low 1a feat you said. because if patasphere is the narrative hierarchy, it becomes 0, right? you contradict yourself. anyway i suggest you learn a little scp before replying to this message :) first of all you haven't proved that a whole narrative hierarchy is patasphere itself because there is no such situation. if you look at the ss i threw, there it says, alias patasphere, etc.. and if you click on narratives in the description, it sends you to the patasphere page and it doesn't mention narrative hierarchy, how can there be a whole hierarchy in the narrative? and as I said, patasphere starts from 0. also there is not only one scp 001, there are at least 20 scp 001 and not all of them are characters, some of them are cosmological structures. about the hume thing, I guess you don't know what Hume means. A Hume is a way to determine a given area's strength and/or amount of reality. This is used to determine the strength of reality warpers and/or environments with reality warping properties. A reality warp measured with a 2 hume value remains inaccessible/unmeasurable compared to a 1 hume value. 2 layers can be given to someone with a 2 hume change in reality, why can't they be given 2 layers? (I proved all of what I said, point it out if you want it again. If the narrative = patasphere in the wiki is not enough for you, I will send you an excerpt from a story)

first of all, there is not 1 narrative, there is more than one, there are infinite narratives. and if you take scp 001 (patasphere) as the narrative hierarchy itself, it contradicts the last low 1a feat you said. because if patasphere is the narrative hierarchy, it becomes 0, right? you contradict yourself. anyway i suggest you learn a little scp before replying to this message :) first of all you haven't proved that a whole narrative hierarchy is patasphere itself because there is no such situation. if you look at the ss i threw, there it says, alias patasphere, etc.. and if you click on narratives in the description, it sends you to the patasphere page and it doesn't mention narrative hierarchy, how can there be a whole hierarchy in the narrative? and as I said, patasphere starts from 0. also there is not only one scp 001, there are at least 20 scp 001 and not all of them are characters, some of them are cosmological structures. about the hume thing, I guess you don't know what Hume means. A Hume is a way to determine a given area's strength and/or amount of reality. This is used to determine the strength of reality warpers and/or environments with reality warping properties. A reality warp measured with a 2 hume value remains inaccessible/unmeasurable compared to a 1 hume value. 2 layers can be given to someone with a 2 hume change in reality, why can't they be given 2 layers? (I proved all of what I said, point it out if you want it again. If the narrative = patasphere in the wiki is not enough for you, I will send you an excerpt from a story)
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about because you're just spewing ego. There is no one here who says that the narrative hierarchy "cannot be Tier 0". Read what I wrote again. Also, if you are going to tell people to learn SCP, I do not recommend you to open CRT because it is unethical and not a proper narrative.

Also, the fact that there is only 1 narrative or infinite narratives(?) does not mean anything, if you read what I wrote, you will better understand why I said this.

But I guess it didn't work for you to task all Turks to write "Agree" on a single page because we don't speak Turkish here. We're speaking English, and you're even using that Translator wrong because not only have you not answered anything I've said, you've babbled nonsense. Please use DeepL translation or have an English speaking friend translate it for you.

The Hume case cannot be characterised by the examples you have given. This is not a situation like I have one apple in my hand and two apples in my hand. You are mischaracterising what we call Layer, and Layer is not a situation of being one quantity or 2 quantities / 3 quantities superior to it.

I think you should re-read these two pages and look at more Layer-determination CRTs.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about because you're just spewing ego. There is no one here who says that the narrative hierarchy "cannot be Tier 0". Read what I wrote again. Also, if you are going to tell people to learn SCP, I do not recommend you to open CRT because it is unethical and not a proper narrative.

Also, the fact that there is only 1 narrative or infinite narratives(?) does not mean anything, if you read what I wrote, you will better understand why I said this.

But I guess it didn't work for you to task all Turks to write "Agree" on a single page because we don't speak Turkish here. We're speaking English, and you're even using that Translator wrong because not only have you not answered anything I've said, you've babbled nonsense. Please use DeepL translation or have an English speaking friend translate it for you.

The Hume case cannot be characterised by the examples you have given. This is not a situation like I have one apple in my hand and two apples in my hand. You are mischaracterising what we call Layer, and Layer is not a situation of being one quantity or 2 quantities / 3 quantities superior to it.

I think you should re-read these two pages and look at more Layer-determination CRTs.
I already use deepl translation

i didn't say that you are saying that it can't be tier 0. you said a whole narrative hierarchy=patasphere, you know patasphere is tier 0, but at the end you said this is a low 1a achievement.

how does it not make a difference if there is infinite narrative or 1 narrative? anyway, the part where we get tier is the infinite narrative (patasphere) there are infinite patasphere and each one surpasses the other and patasphere starts from tier 0. i guess since you didn't specify, narrative=patasphere in vsb must have been enough for you. so if you don't have an argument for narrative hierarchy, let's close this topic.

you don't want to understand, there is an unattainable difference between 1 hume value and 2 hume values. they remain immesurable against each other. they don't necessarily have to be seen as fiction in the rules. it is accepted if there is an unattainable difference between their peppers. there is even a panel that they see each other as fiction. I didn't add it to crte because I couldn't find it, but I will try to find that story.

i didn't say that you are saying that it can't be tier 0. you said a whole narrative hierarchy=patasphere, you know patasphere is tier 0, but at the end you said this is a low 1a achievement.

how does it not make a difference if there is infinite narrative or 1 narrative? anyway, the part where we get tier is the infinite narrative (patasphere) there are infinite patasphere and each one surpasses the other and patasphere starts from tier 0. i guess since you didn't specify, narrative=patasphere in vsb must have been enough for you. so if you don't have an argument for narrative hierarchy, let's close this topic.

you don't want to understand, there is an unattainable difference between 1 hume value and 2 hume values. they remain immesurable against each other. they don't necessarily have to be seen as fiction in the rules. it is accepted if there is an unattainable difference between their peppers. there is even a panel that they see each other as fiction. I didn't add it to crte because I couldn't find it, but I will try to find that story.
Dude, I want to tell you this at the beginning. There is no such term as Tier 0^inf.

First let me summarise how Layer is given to you:

A person being described as mathematically or metaphysically immeasurable does not give the character any Layer. For starters, Layer is not about Fictional Transcendence or mathematical numbers. Then, with the logic you say, if Hume could not measure with 1 difference, then you would give 1 Layer. What we call Layer is like layers that overlap each other and are added on top of each other. Like the steps of a staircase, each one is higher/more transcendent than the previous one and these steps cannot reach each other, there is always a gap between them. A person coming out of these stair steps is also scaled to those stair steps.

So even if there is any transcendence, Humes inability to measure something does not give an Immeasurable Layer for the character here. Also, "^" is the case of going beyond layer 0. Such a thing is impossible. We express Layer or Baseline as follows, "?? layers into Boundless" or if you are a comprehension arse, I will give you another opportunity. It is also correct to say "0^inf layers into Boundless".

The hierarchy states that the mathematical difference is infinite, but this does not affect the narratives. It does not affect whether there are infinite narratives or 1 narrative. Because here the narratives are not hierarchised and this hierarchy itself is not a narrative. There is a high probability that there is something related to scale or space (my knowledge of cosmology is insufficient), but I could not find a post that the narratives themselves are a hierarchy. I also don't take it as a mathematical fact that the narratives here overlap. I would like to point out that I don't think there should be a direct connection between the narratives here and SCP-001. If SCP-001 is really the narrative itself, it cannot be counted as a character, and the fact that there are a lot of SCP-001 makes the situation absurd.

Therefore, even if you have a narrative in the patasphere layer, it is absolutely absurd to say that these narratives start at Tier 0. Can you tell us a little about the situation in which the Humes see each other as fictions?

Even then, the Humels don't provide a layer. The scale here is from Hume's point of view.

The difference between the Humes could be infinite. It doesn't affect anything. Or are you going to upgrade Hume to High 1-B and use different terms like "High 1-B Plot Manipulation"?

LOL really SHAMEFUL As a Turkish wandering around in Vsb, I say, you disgrace the Turkishs very badly and you are a disgrace for the Turkey.

Especially SCP fans.

Last edited:
Dude, I want to tell you this at the beginning. There is no such term as Tier 0^inf.

A person being described as mathematically or metaphysically immeasurable does not give the character any Layer. For starters, Layer is not about Fictional Transcendence or mathematical superiority. Then, with the logic you say, if The Hume could not measure 1 click, then you would give 1 Layer. What we call Layer is like layers that overlap each other and are added on top of each other. Like the steps of a staircase, each one is higher/more transcendent than the previous one and these steps cannot reach each other, there is always a gap between them. A person coming out of these stair steps is also scaled to those stair steps.

So even if there is any transcendence, Humes inability to measure something does not give an Immeasurable Layer for the character here. Also, "^" is the case of going beyond layer 0. Such a thing is impossible. We express Layer or Baseline as follows, "?? layers into Boundless" or if you are a comprehension arse, I will give you another opportunity. It is also correct to say "0^inf layers into Boundless".

The hierarchy states that the mathematical difference is infinite, but this does not affect the narratives. It does not affect whether there are infinite narratives or 1 narrative. Because here the narratives are not hierarchised and this hierarchy itself is not a narrative. There is a high probability that there is something related to scale or space (my knowledge of cosmology is insufficient), but I could not find a post that the narratives themselves are a hierarchy. I also don't take it as a mathematical fact that the narratives here overlap. I would like to point out that I don't think there should be a direct connection between the narratives here and SCP-001. If SCP-001 is really the narrative itself, it cannot be counted as a character, and the fact that there are a lot of SCP-001 makes the situation absurd.

Therefore, even if you have a narrative in the patasphere layer, it is absolutely absurd to say that these narratives start at Tier 0. Can you tell us a little about the situation in which the Humes see each other as fictions?

Even then, the Humels don't provide a layer. The scale here is from Hume's point of view.

The difference between the Humeans could be infinite. It doesn't affect anything. Or are you going to upgrade Hume to High 1-B and use different terms like "High 1-B Plot Manipulation"?

LOL really SHAMEFUL As a Turkish wandering around in Vsb, I say, you disgrace the Turkishs very badly and you are a disgrace to the Turkey.

Especially SCP fans.
Disgrace To Turkey 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

I changed my mind, I agree

A person being described as mathematically or metaphysically immeasurable does not give the character any Layer. For starters, Layer is not about Fictional Transcendence or mathematical numbers. Then, with the logic you say, if Hume could not measure with 1 difference, then you would give 1 Layer. What we call Layer is like layers that overlap each other and are added on top of each other. Like the steps of a staircase, each one is higher/more transcendent than the previous one and these steps cannot reach each other, there is always a gap between them. A person coming out of these stair steps is also scaled to those stair steps.

The difference between the Humes could be infinite. It doesn't affect anything. Or are you going to upgrade Hume to High 1-B and use different terms like "High 1-B Plot Manipulation"?

LOL really SHAMEFUL As a Turkish wandering around in Vsb, I say, you disgrace the Turkishs very badly and you are a disgrace for the Turkey.

Especially SCP fans.
Hume cannot measure with a difference of 1, you have misunderstood me. There are infinite hume and each of these infinite hume remains unmeasurable with respect to the other. There are not only 2 hume, I think you misunderstood me: There are 2 humes and there is an infinite difference between these humes, you have misunderstood me as imme baseline. A hume is incommensurable with respect to a higher hume. And there are infinite hume and as I said, these infinite humes remain unattainable, inaccessible and immeasurable, as said, relative to one another. And scp 3812 cannot be measured even with the top infinite hume. As you said in your message, you said that if hume cannot be measured by a difference, it gives a layer, and this is the case with 3812, but it is not measured by a layer, not even by the topmost infinite layer, and you said that not being measured by a hume value is by a layer, and 3812 cannot be measured even by the topmost hume. Hume cannot measure with a difference of 1 anyway, you misunderstood me. There are infinite hume and each of these infinite hume remains immeasurable with respect to the other. There are not only 2 hume, I think you misunderstood me: There are 2 humes and there is an infinite difference between these humes, you have misunderstood me. A hume is incommensurable with respect to a higher hume. And there are infinite humes, and as I said, these infinite humes remain unattainable, inaccessible and immeasurable, as said, relative to one another. And scp 3812 cannot be measured even with the top infinite hume. As you said in your message, you said that if the hume cannot be measured by a difference, it gives a layer, and this is the case with 3812, but it is not measured by a layer, not even by the top infinite layer, and you said that being measured by a hume value is by a layer, and 3812 cannot be measured even by the top hume. And in the imgur photos that I sent you I showed that one hume remains unmeasurable, inaccessible and unreachable to the other hume.
And these tier values, the hume values, cannot reach each other anyway, the measurement of two fume values cannot make a reality distortion value a hume value, the reality distortion value measured by two hume values remains immeasurable to one hume. 0^inf layers into Boundless" as you call it, this misspelling does not change anything, after all the tier value will remain the same. Whether there are infinite narratives or one narrative makes a lot of difference because narratives are in a hierarchy and you have already admitted that narratives are in a hierarchy and each one transcends the other, I don't know why you reject it now but let me prove to you again and again that they are in a hierarchy and each one transcends the other. How can there be no connection between scp 001, also there is not just one scp 001, there are 28 separate scp 001 and they have nothing to do with each other, they all have their own name (e.g. Scarlet King, Gatekeeper, BB etc.) and I did not say that scp 001 is a character, when I say 001 I mean scp 001 which is the patasphere, I did not say that it is a character. The patasphere is a cosmological structure. And you misunderstood me, narratives are not inside the patasphere, directly patasphere = narrative. I have already proved this above. I did not give narratives tier 0 because they are in the patasphere layer. I gave tier 0 because it is directly in the patasphere. The other name of the patasphere is narrative. Humes do not see each other as fiction, I read the story and misunderstood it.

I don't have much interest in this topic, but I don't think you guys understand the layered hax stuff very well.

Layering is the ability to break through resistances to one's ability/hax. Successfully using an ability against a resistant character means that the ability is "layered." Further, resisting a layered ability is an indication of layered resistance, so on and so forth. An ability becoming stronger does not automatically mean it is layered unless it is shown to overcome a resistance. Crucially this is not the same as resistance negation, which overcomes resistance via a special additional ability rather than the hax itself being more powerful.
So, it doesn't matter how the power difference is stated if the higher 'hume' values do not overcome the resistances of the lower values.

And you'd better get a staff member here. It looks like you guys're arguing with each other for nothing rn.

I don't have much interest in this topic, but I don't think you guys understand the layered hax stuff very well.

So, it doesn't matter how the power difference is stated if the higher 'hume' values do not overcome the resistances of the lower values.

And you'd better get a staff member here. It looks like you guys're arguing with each other for nothing rn.
my friend I really want you to comment in an unbiased way. hume is an instrument to measure the collisions on the valuable reality. and there are infinite hume values and each one remains immeasurable, unattainable for the other. scp 3812 cannot be measured even with the top hume value. In this case, it can easily be given a layer

No. Even if I don't want to quote the same thing twice, you have to go and read the hax page first. There has been a change about layered haxes. Things don't work the way they used to be.

An ability becoming stronger does not automatically mean it is layered unless it is shown to overcome a resistance.
So, if it is not shown that the higher value overcomes the resistance of the lower one, then that means there is no layer

I observe that this thread is being dragged into an extremely prolonged debate over technicalities and hasn't received any proper staff evaluation. If you don't make the points more concise, I'm going to have this thread closed.

No. Even if I don't want to quote the same thing twice, you have to go and read the hax page first. There has been a change about layered haxes. Things don't work the way they used to be.

So, if it is not shown that the higher value overcomes the resistance of the lower one, then that means there is no layer
ok scp 3999, which already resists the reality warping of scp 343 with a hume value of 1, cannot resist the reality warping of scp 239 with a hume value of 2and hume values are not what you think, hume is a unit of measurement of changes on reality, you know, there can be no such thing as direct resistance to hume, but 1 hume value 2 hume value 10 hume value and so on, scp's are classified in that way, we can make a scale in that way.

I observe that this thread is being dragged into an extremely prolonged debate over technicalities and hasn't received any proper staff evaluation. If you don't make the points more concise, I'm going to have this thread closed.
If I express myself to you properly, will you be able to accept it? because no staff looks at crt

ok scp 3999, which already resists the reality warping of scp 343 with a hume value of 1, cannot resist the reality warping of scp 239 with a hume value of 2and hume values are not what you think,
Where is it stated SCP-343 has a value of 1 and 239 a value of 2? Because afaik their hume value is not that low. I think their Hume value is at the hundreds at least

1 and 2 hume value was a complete example, I just exemplified it as 1 and 2 because I didn't remember how many hume values there were. don't misunderstand, I also remembered that scp 239 had a higher hume value than scp 343, that's why I said that. please don't misunderstand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back