• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SB Janemba durability downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I propose that SBJ should be a glass cannon. Now I know, people are thinking that he took hits from the version of Gotenks that's 2-C for wiping Cell from multiple timelines. This isn't an AP feat in the slightest. It's existence erasure. Otherwise we'd have for example literally all DI characters at 2-A, or any other verses with void hax and a multiverse. Or just set him to unknown rather than Galaxy or something.

I'd say unknown but didn't he still battle other beings or not

Lol thanks Cal that means a lot to me. Didn't need to bump I was already commenting tho.

I completely agree with this was planning on making a thread about this a while ago.

I think either Unknown, scale him to whoever's attacks he can survive from (but use actual AP feats and not hax) or Multi-Universal if he has better reasonings for it. The current page needs to be revised.

@Azzy Should I just make his durability Unknown and keep the reasonings then?

I made it Unknown. If others are opposed to that and have good reasons they are more than free to comment here, make a new thread or change it themselves if they're an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back