• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade durability hela MCU When she was hit by a power attack and In depth analysis on MCU Hela and L&T Thor power levels

Essentially Hela has three stages of power in the film.

1. When she first arrives on Earth. (Base)

2. When she first fights Pre-Awakened Thor in the Asgardian throne room. (First taste of Asgard‘s amp)

3. When she regenerates from Thor’s big lightning strike and arrives on the Bifrost Bridge (Second Asgard boost)

When Pre-Awakened Thor first fights Hela, he is stomped which isn’t surprising as that state of Thor is even below Hulk

8983808-5e0b621a-f652-45a7-9007-b129e795f399.gif

However,

8983858-5fa467d9-663a-45a3-9f4e-615ccd72306d.gif

When Thor awakens, his lightning blast is so strong that it destroys Hela’s costume, Necro-Crown, and leaves her body massively burned/damaged. Confirmed by the script and concept art of what she looked like after the film cut away from her body.

8983807-4d4116a4-cdf7-4944-b9de-432d2f8b3d6e.jpeg

8983809-5671c736-cda4-4e99-8334-864d51822bd9.jpeg

Now following this event, Hela regenerates and reappears on the battlefield without a scratch on her

8983815-3dc1c764-718d-4ae9-b269-b49fe0dc5ca9.gif

(When Thor finishes destroying Hela’s army, he’s also stated to be exhausted.)

When he sees Hela fully rejuvenated without a scratch on her, Thor comes to the conclusion that his attack did nothing, as after he struck Hela, he instantly flew over to help fight the army. He never saw Hela’s fallen body.

So a fatigued Thor sees Hela. This is Hela’s third and final stage of power growth before her death

8983825-fe530559-bd33-4b6c-b5a7-e612bb2fa3e1.jpeg

Now here comes the interesting part.

When Noob Awakened Thor fights Hela, his lightning is confirmed to match his sister‘s speed and ferocity. This is obviously referring to when Thor vapes Hela’s blades and engages in H2H

8983877-2766e6a4-45ff-4c4a-b9e5-b7f6b3dfa967.gif

In this same portion, it’s confirmed Hela’s powers were enhanced. She grew in power again, like it was stated earlier. Just in case people missed it the first time.

8983836-b2bbda8d-7e1d-4562-bd64-ab918f6c5c5b.jpeg

Thor is then stated to hold his own with this 3rd Stage Hela. In fact, Waiti’s script goes out of its way to make note that Hela’s attacks, weren’t doing much of anything to newly Awakened Thor.

Describing him as undeterred

8983839-6f835c05-acca-4257-b1a4-684cb77b038b.jpeg

It then explicitly implies, this bloodlusted Hela is piercing Thor, but none of the attacks are able to go in deep enough into Thor’s skin to be fatal.

Which is shown on screen in their fight.

Now this is the crux of what makes Hela unique.

As they continued this “ferocious” battle, it’s confirmed Hela was starting to make “steady” progress.

8983841-c77561a6-42d3-45d3-ab7e-96d5a8b015d4.jpeg

As Thor grew wearier and wearier, Hela was steadily growing even stronger than she already was in her 3rd Stage.

This is shown to a higher degree, as when Thor hits her with another lightning blast from the sky, it does absolutely nothing to her Necro-Crown or body. Meanwhile during her 2nd Stage, it tore her crown to shreds and left her tattered with burns all over

8983847-28b39e46-93b6-4124-a2cc-5051293678e8.gif

However it is worth noting that this Thor was extremely fatigued at this point so although she grew a bit more durable, FrESB Ragnarok Thor’s full power lightning is still a big threat to her.

So essentially, Hela’s infinite growth rate on Asgard occurs in a few minutes of fighting. Almost akin to Broly from DBS.

A fatigued Noob Ragnarok Thor was able to hold his own with 3rd Stage Hela.

Based on this information, I’ve come to 3 conclusions.​

1. Hela is a freaking beast on Asgard. She goes from being heavily damaged/knocked unconscious from Noob Thor’s lightning to tanking it without an issue minutes later.

2. On Earth, Hela should be called Base Hela

Asgard Throne Room Hela should be called 1st Stage Hela

Post-Lightning Regeneration Hela should be called 2nd Stage Hela

A reinforced argument on L&T Thor in comparison to Hela. (Here’s the take)

With L&T Thor having feats like physically overpowering tendrils with casual grip strength that can crush the bones of a IW/EG lvl Thor,

I do think currently, Thor can beat Base Hela and Ist Stage Hela mid-diff.

Currently L&T Thor is physically stronger than Hela via scaling to Gorr

9064898-img_6249.jpeg

plus he has more than enough raw power with his lightning to pulverize her beyond recognition. Placing her into the perfect vulnerable position to get sliced in two by SB so she can’t regenerate again from the damage she took.

3rd Stage Hela is a much higher diff as her durability skyrocketed but a fatigued noob Thor did keep up with her and take several attacks. If Thor is spends too much time delaying the fight by avoiding projectiles, Hela can take it due to her rapid growth rate. However overall, I do think L&T Thor wins against that one high-extreme diff due to him being stronger physically, better raw power/AP and SB.

The siblings are definitely close and in the same tier at the moment at their known peaks. (Third Stage Hela and L&T Thor)

If you made it this far.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for admin I made a mistake by not using English. Please reconsider 🙏🏻 @Mr._Bambu

In many character profiles, we used many images or concepts that were cut out. This would not have been difficult and is probably the reason why she didn't get up and continue fighting after being hit by that lightning bolt. so I'm agree

Essentially Hela has three stages of power in the film.

1. When she first arrives on Earth. (Base)

2. When she first fights Pre-Awakened Thor in the Asgardian throne room. (First taste of Asgard‘s amp)

3. When she regenerates from Thor’s big lightning strike and arrives on the Bifrost Bridge (Second Asgard boost)

When Pre-Awakened Thor first fights Hela, he is stomped which isn’t surprising as that state of Thor is even below Hulk

8983808-5e0b621a-f652-45a7-9007-b129e795f399.gif

However,

8983858-5fa467d9-663a-45a3-9f4e-615ccd72306d.gif

When Thor awakens, his lightning blast is so strong that it destroys Hela’s costume, Necro-Crown, and leaves her body massively burned/damaged. Confirmed by the script and concept art of what she looked like after the film cut away from her body.

8983807-4d4116a4-cdf7-4944-b9de-432d2f8b3d6e.jpeg

8983809-5671c736-cda4-4e99-8334-864d51822bd9.jpeg

Now following this event, Hela regenerates and reappears on the battlefield without a scratch on her

8983815-3dc1c764-718d-4ae9-b269-b49fe0dc5ca9.gif

(When Thor finishes destroying Hela’s army, he’s also stated to be exhausted.)

When he sees Hela fully rejuvenated without a scratch on her, Thor comes to the conclusion that his attack did nothing, as after he struck Hela, he instantly flew over to help fight the army. He never saw Hela’s fallen body.

So a fatigued Thor sees Hela. This is Hela’s third and final stage of power growth before her death

8983825-fe530559-bd33-4b6c-b5a7-e612bb2fa3e1.jpeg

Now here comes the interesting part.

When Noob Awakened Thor fights Hela, his lightning is confirmed to match his sister‘s speed and ferocity. This is obviously referring to when Thor vapes Hela’s blades and engages in H2H

In this same portion, it’s confirmed Hela’s powers were enhanced. She grew in power again, like it was stated earlier. Just in case people missed it the first time.

8983836-b2bbda8d-7e1d-4562-bd64-ab918f6c5c5b.jpeg

Thor is then stated to hold his own with this 3rd Stage Hela. In fact, Waiti’s script goes out of its way to make note that Hela’s attacks, weren’t doing much of anything to newly Awakened Thor.

Describing him as undeterred

8983839-6f835c05-acca-4257-b1a4-684cb77b038b.jpeg

It then explicitly implies, this bloodlusted Hela is piercing Thor, but none of the attacks are able to go in deep enough into Thor’s skin to be fatal.

Which is shown on screen in their fight.

Now this is the crux of what makes Hela unique.

As they continued this “ferocious” battle, it’s confirmed Hela was starting to make “steady” progress.

As Thor grew wearier and wearier, Hela was steadily growing even stronger than she already was in her 3rd Stage.

This is shown to a higher degree, as when Thor hits her with another lightning blast from the sky, it does absolutely nothing to her Necro-Crown or body. Meanwhile during her 2nd Stage, it tore her crown to shreds and left her tattered with burns all over

8983847-28b39e46-93b6-4124-a2cc-5051293678e8.gif

However it is worth noting that this Thor was extremely fatigued at this point so although she grew a bit more durable, FrESB Ragnarok Thor’s full power lightning is still a big threat to her.

So essentially, Hela’s infinite growth rate on Asgard occurs in a few minutes of fighting. Almost akin to Broly from DBS.

A fatigued Noob Ragnarok Thor was able to hold his own with 3rd Stage Hela.

Based on this information, I’ve come to 3 conclusions.​

1. Hela is a freaking beast on Asgard. She goes from being heavily damaged/knocked unconscious from Noob Thor’s lightning to tanking it without an issue minutes later.

2. On Earth, Hela should be called Base Hela

Asgard Throne Room Hela should be called 1st Stage Hela

Post-Lightning Regeneration Hela should be called 2nd Stage Hela

A reinforced argument on L&T Thor in comparison to Hela. (Here’s the take)

With L&T Thor having feats like physically overpowering tendrils with casual grip strength that can crush the bones of a IW/EG lvl Thor,

I do think currently, Thor can beat Base Hela and Ist Stage Hela mid-diff.

Currently L&T Thor is physically stronger than Hela via scaling to Gorr

9064898-img_6249.jpeg

plus he has more than enough raw power with his lightning to pulverize her beyond recognition. Placing her into the perfect vulnerable position to get sliced in two by SB so she can’t regenerate again from the damage she took.

3rd Stage Hela is a much higher diff as her durability skyrocketed but a fatigued noob Thor did keep up with her and take several attacks. If Thor is spends too much time delaying the fight by avoiding projectiles, Hela can take it due to her rapid growth rate. However overall, I do think L&T Thor wins against that one high-extreme diff due to him being stronger physically, better raw power/AP and SB.

The siblings are definitely close and in the same tier at the moment at their known peaks. (Third Stage Hela and L&T Thor)

If you made it this far.

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for admin I made a mistake by not using English. Please reconsider 🙏🏻 @Mr._Bambu
Disagree, Feat live action Confrim ,” I just hit it with the biggestlightning blast in the history of lightning i did nothing from thor.

นั่นคือตอนที่ธอร์พูดหลังจากที่เธอฟื้นตัวเสร็จแล้ว
No! Thor Say “just hit it with the biggestlightning blast in the history of lightning i did nothing (i did nothing!)

For the thread while I'm not necessarily against the changes, I'm not sure what this really does for her profile since we already acknowledge all of these factors anyways
At least Large Country level+, up to Multi-Continent level, likely Planet level with Accelerated Development
Like there's no point in separating her into keys in my view since she's just gaining more power until she reaches Odin's strength and that's covered by her AD section.

Once again KLOL forgets about me

Like there's no point in separating her into keys in my view since she's just gaining more power until she reaches Odin's strength and that's covered by her AD section
I think she hasn't reached Odin's level of strength yet because "Thor's lightning is still a threat to her."
Odin's Magic Power It's still Hela's weaknesses

Her Necroswords are still unable to penetrate or resist Thor's lightning. In restoring and developing her powers to the 3rd level.

She still couldn't resist or defeat Thor right away. She just extracted But a tired Thor was able to resist her

After Thor's awakening made him truly as strong as Odin,
https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Thor#Return_of_Hela

Hela was still unable to stand up to Surtur, but Odin in her The former was able to defeat Surtur and captured Surtur so quickly that he was a threat to Hela

I therefore thought that she should be scaled down because her ultimate level still couldn't defeat Tho instantly and she still couldn't reach Olin's level of strength

Hela is currently at tier5B, where she has no abilities that can cause planet-level destruction. Like Thor's lightning power

Hela should be tier 6 | full power

Last edited:
I guess I'm not against just making her "higher with AD" and moving the Tier 5 stuff solely to the next key
Just adjust Hela's tier She should be at tier 6 ✅ “ Acceraterated development " Likely 6-A | full power
" Because she had not yet reached Level 5B,attack potency was still a threat to her "

Her ability and attack power is "Necroswords Weapon", an attack that cannot reach high levels of effect. I noticed that she is a higher tier than Scarlet Witch. Scarlet Witch is considered to have much more powerful attack power than Hela, so it doesn't make much sense that Hela is a tier 5B small planet.” Her durability She was unable to deal with and resist the attack power. She deserves to be scaled down to tier 6 based on her abilities and resistance to attack power.

Last edited:
Why would she be likely 6-A?
Her durability Accelerated development still didn't immediately prevent her from being able to resist powerful attacks potency ( AP ) Or that she was attacked by Surtur's sword and died instantly It's at level 5-B according to the definition of level 5B
" 5-B Characters or objects that can create/destroy a planet “
Since she only has " weapons" which are potential combat skills and one-on-one combat, bringing her to tier 6 is reasonable. with her abilities and durability

I want you to consider and look at many important factors of the character to see if she makes sense or not🙏🏻

Last edited:
Yeah nothing you said there at all justifies why she would have a 6-A rating.
In my thread I have Thoroughly explained and analyzed with confirmed information about Hela's power level, main demonic abilities, and durability

1. When she first met Thor, Thor was unable to fight her. The reason was: Thor doesn't have a hammer, he hasn't awakened and knows his true power which is lightning. That's why Thor can't defeat Hela in the first place

2. From Thor awakening and knowing his power. His true identity is lightning, and he used planet-level lightning power to destroy Hela, causing her to become The bowl hurt so badly and nearly killed her that she lost consciousness. There is confirmation from According to the movie script information, officials confirm that she does not have mass destruction or planet-level durability because Thor's lightning destroys planet-level

3. After Hela awakens from the regeneration of her mutant form, her development accelerates. She is still at the level where she can be destroyed by Thor's lightning and Thor's lightning is a threat to her, and in the final episode she is destroyed by Surtur's sword and dies instantly. Surtur's sword is ap. The level of destruction of a small Asgard planet was achieved, so it can be concluded that Hela in her third stage of development after being hit by lightning, she still did not have planet level high durability

Once again, nothing you wrote justifies a 6-A rating. SW gets one because she upscale through a large scaling chain of people, which by your own admission Hela would not have.
You can read my thread and analyze where I went wrong with hela's scaling down.

So what is the reason that Hela deserves to be on Planet 5B? Because she was hit by Thor's lightning and caused her to almost die and become unconscious, and many of her abilities. It deserves to be a level 5B planet?

Last edited:
Once again, nothing you wrote justifies a 6-A rating. SW gets one because she upscale through a large scaling chain of people, which by your own admission Hela would not have.
I'm not talking about other characters, just thinking that from many factors that I have carefully analyzed from information and principles from the movie and the potential of the characters. I think Hela deserves to be at tier 6, so I set out to create this thread to discuss Hela's powers in Thor ragnarok.

Her second key is a potential rating because she would eventually come to be an equal with Odin.
Odin power is Hela's weakness
Hela was still on a weaker level than Odin as she had completely different powers and abilities than Odin. She became the biggest person in Asgard simply because she was the eldest daughter. Thor is someone who should be on the same level as Odin in terms of power potential. Hela was attacked by Surtur and only died once, so she is on a level weaker than Odin and weaker than Thor now L&T

Hela, just being hit by AP lightning is a threat to her

Her second key is a potential rating because she would eventually come to be an equal with Odin.
You scale characters that can die and take damage from planet-level attacks. It's on a planet level so I don't think it does justice to the character's potential

Yeah nothing you said there at all justifies why she would have a 6-A rating.
I would like to summarize: This is to avoid scaling down too much for Hela's accelerated improvement in durability and her ability to be knocked unconscious by attacks and damaged. She should be demoted to the tiers: 5, 5-C, Low5-B, at least because her planetary level durability still hasn't reached the maximum in the cinematic frame
And she died to AP, Surtur's sword that caused destruction on the small planet Asgard
Likely 5-C or low5-B
Key:
Depowered | Full Power

Back