• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"I see."
Noma says as she comes close to the metal slaps and puts an hand on top of it, observing it.
"But tell me more about those flames, why do you want to not use them for anything else ?"

"I see. Those chains do sound like a large problems. Does he have any weaknesses that you could figure out, other than just generally being full of himself?"

With all the grabbing, struggling and so on going on as the projectiles were flying at them, now the both of them, as they were right next to each other, the projectiles would make impact, hitting them both, though Dy1 moreso, as he was more towards the front. The projectiles would pelt their shields.

Serena would then use this chance to try and appear behind Astraea, and land a punch through whatever barriers were left, to her stomach.

“Wow...I can’t believe I’ve never been in here,” she muttered under her breath. “Yeah, an empty room please!”

As her swords try to help fend off whatever projectiles approached, the barrier was nonetheless pelted, and weakened, cracking even, so Serena's blow is easily able to break through it and continue heading towards Astraea.

Predicting and reacting to this however, Astraea manages to swing her remaining blade down towards Serena's arm to intercept it, sending a low voltage shock through it to paralyze her if it made contact.

The barrier cracks a bit from the attack, however Dy1 would quickly fly a bit up. As he begins charging a Kamehameha, still inside his barrier.

The ruby lit up as a faint line of fire shot from it to his hand, forming a kind of scalpel made of the same material as the armor.

With a quick but fluid and light movement, Eldur created a slight cut on Noma's left cheek.

The cut was not painful, but still bleeding slightly even though it should have regenerated after a second.

"See, now my flames can ... burn the regenerative abilities of anything they come in contact with," he explained.

"And these particular flames have been worked so that they can take on a structure similar to that of a flexible and malleable metal, making them far superior to the constructs I generally create," he continued and then healed the cut on Noma's cheek.

"For this reason I prefer to keep only one example of this armor in addition to having it engraved to my person, it is not wise to have more than one harmful weapon here"

Astraea found find that her movement was also predicted at the last moment, as Serena would slightly adjust her approach, moving so that her arm would pass right by the sword, but not make contact with it. The energy barrier around Serena preventing the electricity from jumping to her at all as she passed.

She would be focused on landing her punch, thus almost entirely ignoring Dy1's attack being prepared.

The scarf around Astraea's neck vanishes as the punch avoids her sword, instead, a girl appears in the air between Serena and Astraea, and she attempts to kick both ladies away.

Astraea lets the kick push her back as she then heads a bit further back with her electrical evasion.

"Precedence barrier- lower electricity- higher"

@Faruel1998
"I see, though that reasoning is flawed, as multiple people including myself have already access to weapons that block out healing factors."
Noma comments, as the scratches the spot where she was cut.

Dy1 continues charging his Kamehameha wave... it changing from a nice light blue color to a yellow color, with a few sparks coming out of it. The barrier being undone as he takes aim.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I know that ... after all I have improved the Black Keys of Serena, my concern is more about ... our enemies"

"Because if I put this ruby in a cheap necklace, any idiot with a quick hand and zero scruples could use my weapons to hurt our comrades or worse ... not everyone here is truly immortal"

That takes awhile

Eventually, the kitchen is throughly unforked

"... Well... Oh lord it's been an hour- to commemorate our triumph over the heavy potency of culinary disaster, we should make a dish. As per what.."

Colis considers his options.

"Because if I put this ruby in a cheap necklace, any idiot with a quick hand and zero scruples could use my weapons to hurt our comrades or worse ... not everyone here is truly immortal"
"That's fixed by just putting it somewhere where it can't be easilly stolen just like you put it inside your chest, besides as you just showed me you are able to undo wounds made with that metal and i think i could too if i put a few of my minds into it."

"I was able to heal your wound because I purified it with my fire, however I have concluded what I had to do here ... if you need help do not hesitate to ask"

"What the.."

Serena would say as she herself got knocked away by the newly appeared girl.

"This still isn't enough."

She declared loudly to the others, before releasing Shine weapons in every direction from her body, spears and swords.

Having finished charging, Dy1 positions himself to fire... concentrating a bit... but quickly dissapears, and reappears behind Astreaea, then he quickly fires the Electric Kamehameha, hoping to hit both of them. "HA!"

Last edited:
"... I mean, likely but... What happened to the enhancements I gave you? They aren't exactly temporary, they should stay for as long as you sustain them."

"oh, that's easy, it's an old trick to control my body, technically I have it active, it is only that I partially change my appearance"

@Hl3_or_bust

"None that i could see from his short scuffle with Sotracres. Interestingly though, is that me and him together could defeat No One, even moreso if you guys buffed us... although, i have a feeling it's not that simple."

@DMUA

"That's a great idea."

S turns around to face Eight.

"Any ideas for what we should cook?"

"I don't know, really. Maybe he'll be smart if his life is actually in danger, or really he is that stupid. Either way, the fact you can't see into his head is a bit concerning. That's normally an area people would attack because it's effective, but something tells me the intuition is wrong in this case."

"oh, that's easy, it's an old trick to control my body, technically I have it active, it is only that I partially change my appearance"
"Hmm..."

Well, putting that interesting note aside...

"I... Honestly, I haven't been a chef myself in years. Nothing particular comes to mind, I know some simple dishes, but I'm sure you can come up with something more interesting."

DJ stopd writting the paper, seems he's finished.

"True enough. Only way to figure out is by meeting him again, which is definetly something we want to avoid for now."

Astraea, using her insight and combat skill, notes and slightly predicts the teleportation, and flies up into the air, the beam however still clips her as she took too long to move, and it hits her in the legs, but the electric part of it simply powered her more, allowing her to heal from it practically instantly, as she returned her body to a physical state.

"Not enough huh? Fine." As she was in the air, a giant skeleton with 6 arms appears behind her, and the area the group was fighting in turned into a hellish landscape, with a large, golden lightning rod like blast being fired towards the incoming shine constructs, as the rest of the area burned with a combination of fire and electricity dancing about and being fired towards Serena and Dy1.

"Hajun Henjou - Sanzendaisen Tenmaou!"

Last edited:
Dy1 quickly reacts via activating Water Shield, to try and turn the fire into vapor, any incoming electricity from Astraea's part being absorbed and powering up Dy1.

He waits before making any moves.

Last edited:
“Oh, I learnt this recipe recently, it was… right! Seven spices lobster ravioli.”
I quickly right out the recipe, though I don’t remember all the times and quantities perfectly, so I guess on a few of those. At least I can be pretty sure I got all the ingredients.
[S can probably tell quite easily that certain ingredients are missing, such as cognac and a neutral oil being lacking from the sauce. And even Colis would probably notice that Eight only actually listed five spices in the ingredients list.]

Last edited:
[I swear to fork how many times y'all going to add an l, C O L I S]

Colis observes, enhancing and sanitizing some ingredients with his powers whenever he can and letting Eight do his work.

S stays silent for a worrying amount of time. He sighs.

"Some stuff is wrong, let me..."

He grabs the paper and fills out what Eight had missed.

Back