• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Dy1 would then find himself unable to move, as he'd see a Black Key stuck to his very shadow.

"Set." Serena said, redirecting the other Black Key to aim at Astraea's shadow once again.

Serena then warped forward, to land a punch to Dy1's stomach. The Black Key pinning him would then be returned to Serena's side.

Dy1 is confused for a bit... but it doesn't last for long as he is punched in the stomach, the punch making his back bulge a bit. But he quickly takes a step back and raises his hand adn quickly puts it back down... Time is halted. Dy1 quickly rushes at Serena knowing he doesn't have much time to waste. He quickly unleashes a barrage of punches at her, then he backflips and fires a barrage of Ki Blasts at her, while getting away... the Ki moving a bit... however quickly stopping. Then he moves away and launches a single energy wave towards Astraea.

...Time resumes again.

@DMUA

A look of absolute bewilderment washes over S's face.

"How in the... my god. Alright, yeah, this is trouble."

S materializes a label, pen and gloves. Seems he can create matter at will. He also gives S and Collis pen and labels.

"First, we should probably not put the poisons with the food."

@Hl3_or_bust

"...You mean his powers and physiology?"

Astraea notices the blade redirect and moves to stop it again, but then time stops. Once it resumes, she notices an energy wave heading towards her, and rather than dodge, she decides to just add more barriers again, as to hopefully prevent it from punching through all of them, and just blocks the wave, allowing it to knock her back, away from the key's path.

Well that's something interesting alright.

Serena suddenly gets sent flying, having taken the punches. Her barrier does hold true against the other attacks however, and succeeds in repelling them.

Well, well, that's not something I expected to see.

She'd teleport the other Black Key back to her, before firing a volley of Shine constructs, swords, at Astraea.

"Well ... it's been long, very long ... I'm over two billion years old and have been around since the dawn of the human race ... so, I've seen and done many things, mainly building empires, destroying others, fighting wars ... I even foiled some kind of apocalypse once ... not really alone, I got help "

Dy1 quickly dashes at Astraea, his fingers on his head, dashing at her from the front... but quickly teleports behind her, trying to directly strike at her barrier with his fists.

The punch shatters the second to last layer, as Astraea turns around, having predicted the teleport. She attempts to grab Dy1 and toss him towards the shine projectiles while she moves away.

Colis slaps "CYANIDE" onto the Cyanide.

"Indeed, but... Where do we even store this?"

"Well ... it's been long, very long ... I'm over two billion years old and have been around since the dawn of the human race ... so, I've seen and done many things, mainly building empires, destroying others, fighting wars ... I even foiled some kind of apocalypse once ... not really alone, I got help "
"Two billion... Wow, Eldur, you're really old!" Seraph grins.

"Here's some godly advice, don't underestimate yourself ... because even legendary heroes and emperors started their journey as nameless randoms"

@DMUA

"I store poisons elsewhere, not on the fridge. Really, it's a wonder this even got here."

He puts the Cyanide in his pocket, probably.

"Any more crazy mixes in here?"

"Well, let me see..."

Colis runs over everything... Vanilla, various sauces and spices, Brodifacoum...

... Wait that's the major component for rat poison

Colis hands that off as well

As he looks, he also just generally reorganizes the shelves, putting components for sweets in one area and spices in another, dividing them by the classification of the taste their recipes result in, as best as can be managed.

@DMUA

S puts any dangerous hazards in his pockets, probably, while also helping organize.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Sotracres would know better than me, but..."

DJ's eyes are filled with numbers.

"See that? I can remove my physical vision to see the world at it's most basic principles. I got a few good glimpses at him with it."

DJ continues writting in the paper at his desk.

"Namely, seems his cells aren't quite natural. I mean, his blood is green, so that's a-given. No nerves either, so he feels no pain. Interestingly enough, i couldn't see through his skull, so there's something up there. As for his powers, we can only work with so much, but his most dangerous ability is definetly those chains. They completely nullify regeneration, which is a massive issue for most of us."

@WHYNAUT

A robotic voice greets you.

"Do you desire a space for yourself? And if so, what design?"

@Overlord775

"Interesting, I have already finished my new armor", he replied pointing at the fire armor next to him.

Then he raised a hand, touching the ruby on its chest.
Suddenly the whole armor started to dissipate, converging all the flames into the ruby which immediately after became incandescent.
With a quick move, the Fire God slammed the jewel into his chest, merging with his flesh.
"Useful lesson, keep the important things near to your heart", he exclaimed.

@Faruel1998

"Quite the nice armor, though i feel like there would have been better ways to store it."
Noma comments.
"Anyway, i've got a few ideas in mind about what to smith, but first i have to ask, what kinds of magic or non-earthly metals do you have here ?"

"Well, first ... the flames of my armor, but it's better to keep only one exemplar of that", Eldur replied to then approach a slab of black metal.

"Then, there's this ... a creation of mine, an alloy of metal quite strong, it can absorb impacts and is so sharp that can cut through atoms"

Back