• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Astraea keeps firing at the shine constructs and Dy1 with her reality marble, witg even the shots that missed sprouted into explosions or small pillars of flames or lightning.

The ki shots that Dy1 fired at Astraea are blocked by a giant metalic shield, as she had pulled out , and entered, the Knight of Thunder. The giant mecha then begins charging a massive amount of energy in its chest.

Dy1 is damaged a bit by the fire but he absorbs the lightning. However seeing the mech he launches a Ki blast above it, and quickly teleports there with his fingers on his forehead. He touches the mech, attempting to copy its powers.

Some of the explosions hit Serena, who now notes that this clash is futile.

Serena waits for Dy1's move, hoping that he would dispel the barriers. Once this is done, she'd appear above it, attempting to kick its upper part with a Shine empowered kick, and in doing so damage its internal components.

"Glad you're interested. Anyway, i've already thought of a few designs for weapons and robots, though the fire god here told me you have several special material components, so would you mind showing them to me ?"
"Yeah! THey're all on this table here." Seraph shows off all the stuff, beginning to explain them bit by bit (All the EBF3 and EBF4 materials)

Noma gets a good look at the materials, observing them, touching them, feeeling them, as she then thinks up ways to utilize them for a few seconds, then turning towards Zephyr.

"Alright, so starting with making the base material for our creations, i think a mixture of Eldur's metal with Mitril nanotubes along with intertwining the elemental material components into the atomic molecular structure and crystallizing it into a pattern that allows us to incorporate the dark and light runes would maximise the energy channeling proprieties of the metal while still allowing to perform the High-Vibration threatment on it."

"Sounds good ?"

Last edited:
Dy1's ability to absorb electricity comes in handy, as he is able to rip through the 20,000 barriers like they weren't there by absorbing them all, and touch the mech. However it seems that he copies... nothing, as its not a machine.

Astraea tries to meet the kick from Serena with the shields, however she's not fully used to the mech yet, and is too slow to respond, allowing the nun's kick to hammer it right in the chest, causing the area Astraea was in to shake. She maintains her concentration however and keeps controlling it. The internal damage not mattering as much as it normally should, since the mech's functions were controlled by Astraea controlling its "nervous system:

The shield she attempted to move earlier didn't stop its course, and is headed right towards Serena at high speeds, and the charging energy swells more, clearly being ready to fire. As the entire mech glows a bright, almost blinding yellow.

Her reality marble was still up as well, although for how much longer is unknown, the blasts took care to not strike the mech too much however, since Astraea needed concentration. Instead, some of the shots zipped by the head, attempting to hit Dy1 where he was, while others still tried to hit Serena, although in both cases, their amounts were greatly reduced by the fact that the mech was in the way.

Dy1 looks a bit dissapointed but quickly stretches himself to try and dodge some of the shots, water shield still up... but not fully protecting him. As such he gets damaged a bit. However he attempts to cleanly deliver a blow to make a hole through the head.

Two tambourines appear, each infront of one of the punches, to shield Orpheus, who draws his longsword for an attack.
Her eyes widened and she quickly retrieved her scythe to face him in a kind of melee duel while her clone continued to try to punch him, fists flying at incredibly speeds as she tried to maneuver past his shields

Several sharply pointed flutes appear around the clone and begin flying at her in order to skewer her. Meanwhile Orpheus clashes with Melanie, swinging down the longsword with just one arm. It's a mighty blow, creating gale winds with its force.

Serena attempts to Flash Air the shield out of the way as it's headed for her, trying to land another kick on the mech while doing so.

The shots aimed at Serena seemed to mostly miss for a variety of reasons, only ones exploding near her, but not directly on her, actually hit.

Dy1's fist comes into contact with the mech, caving in part of the head noticeably, and even sending a crack through the part he hit, causing some electricity to crackle out if it, and Serena's flash air allows her to avoid the shield and land a second kick on the mech, shaking it even more. However, steadfast in her determination, Astraea manages to maintain enough concentration to pilot it.

As the ball of energy in front of it gets even larger, the mech moves unnaturally lithe for something of its size, as it bends backwards, aiming the ball up at both Dy1, and Serena. It fires forth, attempting to envelop them completely, as a consequence of the mech's movements, there was less cover against the onslaught of shots from Papiyas Metamorphosis as well.

Dy1 notices this and quickly attempts to encover himself in a barrier of Ki, as he holds his Proto-Shield to try and protect himself as much as he can.

Serena raises a multitude of barriers in order to try mitigate the damage, and the orb shot at her seems to slightly veer off course, but it still hits Serena just the same, as the movement was not enough to avoid it. So she instead faces it, trying to hold it back with her barriers and her own strength.

"This is more like it. Come on, throw everything you can at me."

She would say to Astraea.

The orb smashed into Serena, bringing her up to about Dy1's level where their combined barriers and strength were able to hold the orb back, although it still pushed and crackled with great intensity, as did the flames dancing and flying about the reality marble.

The knight's eyes glowed brightly, and in its hands, a massive blade formed, as it began standing up, even with the damage to frame, Astraea was determined to give Serena the fight she wanted.

"Precedence barrier- lower blade- higher." She whispered insides the cockpit, her voice audible only to herself. And from the knight came a booming voice with a different message.

"Will do, I'll go harder." Is all that's said, as the massive blade is thrust upwards, on a path straight through the orb and towards the two in their barriers.

Last edited:
The moment the sword would strike the orb, Serena would allow the orb's blast strike her. Rather than trying to stop all of the attacks, she'd let the orb blow her away, out of the way of the sword, trying to mitigate damage where she can.

In doing so, Serena gets blasted into a nearby hill. Damaged, but still going, especially after all the life she leeched before.

Dy1's barrier... gets cracked and broken by the sword, almost managing to damage Dy1 though he somewhat manages to avoid it. He tries launch a Ki Sphere towards the air to try and teleport away again.

Several sharply pointed flutes appear around the clone and begin flying at her in order to skewer her. Meanwhile Orpheus clashes with Melanie, swinging down the longsword with just one arm. It's a mighty blow, creating gale winds with its force.
The clone does what she was born to do and turns 2 dimensional to dodge its attacks! Before turning back I to a 3 dimensional being and continuing her rapid jabbed assault.

Malori could just barely block his attack, and realized she really was out of her league here. She tried her best to push against orpheus, anything you knock him off balance.

As the sword struck the ball, a large explosion occurred, a flash of bright light, and deafening sound, as the sword continued its upward ascent, and the projectiles from the reality marble that were approaching were blown away, as was some of the fire around the place, although it was quickly replaced.

Serena allowing herself to be launched away let her avoid the blade that was thrust forward towards her pretty easily.

Dy1 as well got lucky, through a combination of the push from the blast, and his own movements and teleportation, he narrowly avoided any serious injuries from the massive blade.

The metal giant then positioned itself, aiming its blade forward towards the hill Serena was launched into, leaving its back to where Dy1 had teleported, and it kicks, the first kick sending its massive foot towards the small robot, and then each kick afterwards causing its legs to push off the air as it flew towards the nun at high speeds to pierce her and the hill.

Dy1 attempts to defend himself with the Proto-Shield but he's knocked into a mountain, however he seems somewhat fine, mostly minor injuries. He then launches a special gel as much as he can all around, creating multiple ice traps, however he isn't finished, as taking advantage of the upgrades from Seraph's part, he attempts to fire multiple fully charged buster shots... but they were a bit different, enhanced by ice magic to try and freeze the mech somewhat.

The tambourines are still there and they keep blocking the clone's attacks. Meanwhile the flutes play a song, summoning multiple cloaked, grey figures with halberds who lunge at Melanie, while she's trying to push away Orpheus.

The clone disipates and Melanie hops backwards, putting her arms in front of herself. “Okay I give up I give up I give up!”

The grey figures and all the instruments immediately disappear. Orpheus' sword disappears as well.

"A good match. I learned a lot." He says with a nod.

“all I learned was what pain felt like,” she muttered under her breath As she crossed her arms over her chest. “I did terrible.”

Orpheus didn't respond as he had retreated into his own little world again.

This taught me that the rythm of combat could expose more secrets of the rythm of music to me. Completely new uses of instruments could be found this way too.

Orpheus didn't respond as he had retreated into his own little world again.

This taught me that the rythm of combat could expose more secrets of the rythm of music to me. Completely new uses of instruments could be found this way too.
“Uh...I should probably get going anyways. It was...nice doing this with you.”

As the metal giant swung its blade, it would find it met with another blade of equal size.

Astraea would see Serena holding her arms forward, and from them extended a massive sword-like construct forged out of Shine, clashing with her own blade and halting the mech's advance, lest it run straight into Serena's retaliation.

Since the mech hadn't managed to project shields again, Dy1's shots connect, the ice encasing the legs and stopping the mech from performing much more movement.

The massive suit of armor's blade clashes with the shine one, and halted by both that and the frozen legs, it can't push forward any further. So rather than push up, the giant blade is simply pulled back, and then swung horizontally.

Back