• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

That girl was wrapped in bubbles.So many so bubbles that needing popping for the singing to stop.Kept grabbing my open holes.Are you happy Beckam?Does the warmth of my life make you so happy?”

“That ******* tower is destroyed,her fleshy statue is no more and her jawy liquid pours into my holes so I can see what life truly is.Nothing but more wrapped agony in desireful forms.The mouths eating me”

[For this next post i'll need everyone to come out, which includes people who either haven't started yet or are busy today. I'll wait until tomorrow for everyone to come out.

Feel free to interact with each other in the meantime]

Karlos decides to stop being an alcoholic ass, putting the bottle aside and looking at the people he is apparently going to save the world with.

"So how's everyone doing on this fine evening?"

"....Guess I'll go out, seems like others went through the same process and were fine"

Yafoboolon steps out from the fog "Greetings, my name is Yafoboolon. So why was there fog in front of the door? Seems to have been a common theme"

“What have I done to deserve more life.I want to die so I can see my beloved.Why is it so hard for me to die?Why am I so afraid?”

“Is it so necessary for me to be dragged into the bucket of crabs that want to eat me with open smiles and loving arms.Are you happy to keep making me a cog in the machine?

“I need to eat so I don’t become another animal subject to fleeting and meaningless happy desires.Dopamine receptors are bad,who surrounds me that I could crack their yolk and eat their delicious thoughts.”

“all I see are more and more animals.Everywhere,some with names they bark and screech out to talk to.I am not better.”

“My name is E. I’m a universal conquerer. I live in a pocket dimension I made and I like long walks on the beach.”

David looks at Mark 2, opening his mouth to speak but immediatly closing it again. He puts his hand on his chins, and thinks for a bit. Finally, he opens his mouth again.

"...Are you okay man?"

[Just a bit of a fun post but also, Broken, can you speak more coherently? I legit can't understand what your character is talking about]

"....Guess I'll go out, seems like others went through the same process and were fine"

Yafoboolon steps out from the fog "Greetings, my name is Yafoboolon. So why was there fog in front of the door? Seems to have been a common theme"
"Well, we gotta find a way to hide the spatial distortion." Remarks S.

"Was the fog before from you trying to cover up the distortion created by bringing us here similarly? Also how did you distort space in such a way?"

"No, the fog is created by what we believe is causing the end of all worlds. We'll explain that soon enough. And that's not really my doing, the space ship can do that."

Orpheus saw several strange people in the room he had walked into. The situation was so perplexing that when people started introducing themselves he simply gave his own name too.

"I am Orpheus Vasanistírio."

(Sorry,I”ll try to be more coherent)

“Animal yolk is my favorite.They have a desperate need to **** and eat.I need to eat.I am very hungry.

(@tago referring time wanting me dead).

(@Crimson)

“I will be okay once i get a hug”

Hearing that the fog which is right next to us concerns me greatly for a second, before I realize that, somehow, I and the others walked through it and ended up just fine, and even ignoring that it hasn't done anything else.

Can't hurt to be safe, though, so I take a few steps back from the fog.

Seraph grins, hopping (Yes, 10 feet straight up) onto Eldur's massive armored shoulder, sitting there and swinging his legs.

“I must engage in combat.I need more animals to rip apart so that way their desires die with them.No more selfish reproduction to satisfy desires.They just procreate more and more so they can get that sweet hit of dopamine.I must eat their yolk so they can no longer be happy”

The suit’s design changed.The charcoal fleshy surface sprouting millions cysts and gaping holes in the surface,revealing the interior of the suit.All wheezing and twitching from the air around it.

can you come here for a second?”

“I’m here, I’m here!” The dog girl from the second dimension quickly bolted into the room. She took a few deep breaths and sighed. “Sorry about that. I sorta spaced out there. Commercial break.”

she chuckled a little before shaking her head. “uh...I’m Melanie.”

Kisetsu groans, waking up waaaaaay later than everyone else, she looks around and spots the fog. She blinks. "...eh?" She stands up and walks through it.

As she exits to fog, she spots @everyone else. The fae blinks once more. "...eeeeeeeeh?" She is very confused at her situation.

The suit comes to the face of the waking girl.

A competition of screaming?I will be the loudest.”

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The suit’s holes vibrating along with the bellow.

@ThisThing

Kisetsu just blinks, scooting back. "...what?"

@potato

Kisetsu pouts. "Hey, I'll have you know that I'm uh.... something hundred years old!" Oh. Okay then.

Back