• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Karlos looks over to Kisetsu, before looking back and once more taking a swig of the bottle of beer.

"This is ridiculous..."

@TheThing

"...your weird. Stop being weird, you weirdo!" She says with a 'hmph', going to go find someone else to talk to.

@Crimbo

Kisetsu dramatically points. "Yooooou! Where am I, and why does everything feel nostalgic?" She asks. Dramatically.

Colis quietly observes everyone around them... They're a rambunctious group, to be sure. Perhaps there is a way to turn that to his advantage, as a capitalist does with what initially seems troubling... But, if such a path exists, it's not immediately apparent. Maybe once they proceed along with this.

DJ looks at her and smirks.

"For some reason, you look pretty nostalgic as well. Either way, the apocalypse is happening and we are saving the world. You on?"

The hulking humanoid follows along with the others. He kept silent and he enjoyed looking down on them thanks to his height.

He is surprised though. No has commented on his...unique appearance.

Karlos tips the bottle over, being shocked by how much is spilling out.

"What the ****..."

"You know..... I do appreciate the lack of crude instruments plunged into my chest, although I must say it appears that I have been rid of my previous powers. How am I to help you against such multiversal threats?"

Karlos then looks over to the conversation, deciding to stop on the subject of the never-ending beer bottle.

“You know...Helping the multiverse is nice and all but what about rewards? I get we can do the whole “hero” thing but I would like a reward for services rendered.”

"**** no! They gave me this first you ass!"

Karlos smacks the beer bottle at the suit, miraculously breaking it in the process, with no beer spilling out.

Colis just, watches this unfold, then gives his take on it.

"... Well, if you were to pour it into something with a greater volume, you could potentially use it to make the ground slippery, halting anyone marching your way on some surfaces. You could also potentially shove it down someone's throat, filling them with alcohol until their internal organs burst. Brutal, but certainly effective, even outside of how drunk you could get someone with only a few seconds of flow."

@Dusty_Raider

"How does "not dying" sound for a reward?"

@Everyone who asked about how to fight or why they are here

"Don't worry, we will answer that shortly. We just need 2 more people to wake up and then we'll explain everything." Explains S.

DJ seems to be paying a lot of attention to the infinite beer bottle.

Karlos isn't even listening, wondering how a beer bottle can contain an infinite amount of beer but when it breaks, no infinite beer spills out.

This group certainly is interesting, lots of different personalities going on here, I wonder how well, if at all, everyone is going to manage to work together. Astraea thinks upon seeing... whatever is occurring

"Are you two sure that everyone here is going to be of help in saving the world?" She asks S and DJ

"Whoever is playing anti-Monitor is turning us to dust." I say while putting a hand to my face due to the behavior of these people

“Can we at least make the suit shut up?” The dog girl asked with a growl. “It’s the most normal thing here but also the most annoying.”

S sighs and looks at DJ. He nods, looking very annoyed right about now. He presses a buttom and from below the nano suit's feet, a hole appears which injects him out of the ship into the void of nothingness.

Suit was the Impostor.

@Paul_Frank

"Yeah! Very much!"

[@ThisThingisReallyBroken Sorry man, just not the place for this sort of character]

“I meant outside of “not dying” and you know that.” There was an animalistic growl in his tone as he spoke.

E seemed to getting agitated. It seems like he can mad pretty easily.

Back