• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

[I'm going to take the benefit of the doubt and assume you actually said the name of a character that wasn't yours]

[Because if you didn't that is unacceptable]

(I'm still gonna void that action)

Karlos then stops drinking, beginning to think about how his entire reality was destroyed, everyone he knew and loved, except he didn't have anyone like that, gone.

A audible sigh rings across the microphone. The sound of a buttom being pressed can be heard, and the doors open, the rusty sound echoing across all rooms.

The exit is plagued by weird distortions and fog, and you can't see the other side.

Karlos shrugs at this, it's not like he has much to lose anyways. He steps into the fog.

Last edited:
Seraph frowns. "Hmm... go into the wierd crazy zone, or stay here... Well, carp diamond, as they say!"

Completely getting "Carpe Diem" wrong, Seraph skips right into the distorted fog.

Colis steps out, readjusting his tie, making a feeble attempt to brush the wrinkles from his suit, and taking note of the distortions and fog.

"This place really is unnatural as they implied... Hopefully they get to telling how exactly all of us are special. Hopefully they don't just stop at 'you're rich.'"

After a moment, I step out, still looking halfway at the floor. A quick glance around tells me that I'm a bit late, as usual.

I walk out with no hesitation.

Upon finally seeing the others I only have one comment.

"So this is the group meant to save the world, could be worse."

(Oh **** am I late?)

“Shit.”

the nanosuit wakes up,looking for his baton.

“No,**** you wont take any part of me away.******* white spirits just leave be.Am I coward for wanting to take my own life,do you enjoy tormenting me?
“Noises again,must be nothing to worry about.The ones who can eat my thoughts like yolk are still here”

The suit attempts to walk,pacing back and forth 3 times in a panicked manner.”

“More people around me again.What are you looking around for?There is nothing left for any of us.I have no one,nothing you could possible desire.Nothing nothing nothin NOTHING.

“What do you want,why am I here?I do not want to return to this world,I just wan to see my beloved KS.”

Karlos continues to drink from his bottle of beer. After a few gulps, he speaks.

"I am not fit for this job."

"Nothing ventured nothing gained." Astraea says, stepping through the fog and distortions

After exiting, she waits around, observing the rag tag group that was assembled to save the world, rather than say anything else yet, she decides to wait for the people who brought them here to continue speaking.

Shaun rushes out the door “Eh screw it we might be in the apocalypse anyway.”
He notices all of the strange and foreign beings around him, clearly shocked he asks. “Ok how about we get some introductions out of the way, who first?”

Going through the exit leads everyone into a office style room. For some reason, once you exit, there is no door to return.

Everyone also gets a better view of the men who were talking through the microphone. The sleep deprived man wears a simple and plain white shirt with typical black pants. His face makes it clear he hasn't sleept in a while, although even still he can shot a smile a the group.

The well dressed man, in contrast, looks distressed and a little nervous. He wears a business suit not unlike that of the CEO of a company, with expensive looking glasses as well. He rushes in to talk.

"Well, i suppose introductions are in order. I-I-I'm Sotracus Kant, but you may also call me just S. And this is-"

"David Beckum. Call me DJ. We were also caught by surprise by the whole apocalypse thing, so i apologize for the mess. But that's not what you people are interested in now, is it? What you want to know is why you in specific were chosen for this, correct?"

“you are the fiend who lead me with the sirens calling.The massive tower of pouring fleshing was you wasn’t it?The girl kept singing and it was you.You are the girl and I am the one being wrapped by your fleshy tendrils.Stop it.”

E stepped into the distorted fog and walked to where the others were. “What you tell us body this apocalypse? We need info if you want help.”

"... You know, David Beckum is just one of those names that sounds remarkably familiar. Not for any particular reason... I don't remember if I actually met anyone by that name, but it just, feels like something that should be in your memory. Can't say the same for Sotracus, though... I am Colis, pleasure to meet you."

Last edited:
That Colis guy is... oddly right. That feels like a name I should recognize, but I don't.

"That would probably explain a lot, yeah."

“I’m Seraph Almasy!” Seraph twirls. His voice is... not deep, but it is distinctly male, which doesnt match up to his appearance at all. “Nice to meet ya!”

"Mh, hi little one"

Seraph could see a 10 feet tall knight completely covered on a black armor and with a red cloak.

"I am Eldur"

Back