• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Alright, fasten your seatbelts!"

Colis jumps into a nearby seat and buckles up

"Right..." Seraph, before anything else, goes to his room to take a nice shower. Once he's out and dry, he puts on an outfit resembling an anime schoolgirl's uniform, complete with bunny-ear headband, and wormholes into the Training room, finding a quiet corner to set up in.

"Alright, Seraph. I know the last few hours of your life have been pretty... wild. You got magic after 19 years, but all your friends are dead and you're stuck with some smug son of a gun. But!" He takes a deep breath as he talks to himself. "That's okay. We're gonna get through this, and we're gonna save the universe. Now we've got transmutation, alteration, and creation magic under our belt, so!"

He summons forth all his materials, setting them out in neat little piles on the big work table.

"Let's make ourselves some cool stuff, why don't we?"

Shaun walks out into the training room to calm down after putting on some new clothes. A leather jacket, another white T-shirt, and Jeans. He sits on a bench and begins playing, occasionally re-tuning his guitar to see what happens. (The big thing will happen later.

Anyone not seated is smashed into the wall due to the warping. As the ship breaks the time barrier, the dimensional walls appear again. And as it returns to the same black void as before, DJ finally relaxes and sits on the ground.

Serena's healing, as well as S's natural regeneration, manage to reform and restart his destroyed heart. His eyes forcefully open and he breathes with immense force.

"****. I thought i was dead. Thanks, Serena. That was awesome."

He gets up and sits on a wall, laughing but also looking pretty tired. DJ pats Austin in the back.

"You did good, kiddo."

Finally, after a hellish zombie adventure, everyone has time to relax.

Colis looks at the several people who got slammed into a wall, and sighs.

"... I don't say cheesy things like 'fasten your seatbelts' pointlessly, you know."

Colis unbuckles, then stretches out for a bit.

"Either way... That's a mission success. I'm going to be experimenting in my lab, if any of you are interested... Speaking of interest..."

Colis snatches a bit of Dy1 and shoves it in a vial

"Thank you for your contribution... Anyone else?"

Astraea brushes off her clothes after her impact with the wall before turning to Colis.

@DMUA

"What kind of things are you looking for exactly?"

"Biology not native to earth or possible methods of immortality, is the idea."

Seraph is now in a pile of miscellaneous materials.

"...Okay. Note to self. Create a separate space next time."

With a bit of dispelling and resummoning via hammerspace, things are just about back to how they were supposed to be. "Okay! Take two."

He starts to make a detailed blueprint.

The sudden jolt splatters the front half of my legs against the console. which quickly regenerates, but I don't really notice it. The compliment feels... a lot nicer than it really should, although I note that it's a rather rare thing for me, so meh.

Walking out of the cockpit, I realize my clothes were, frankly, annihilated by that fight, mainly when I was de-limbed. I'm not exactly nude, but I still feel very uncomfortable, so I make my way to the dressing room and get new clothes. After that, I retrace my steps to find Sotracus.

Dy1 is basically just a bit of a blob, with a scarf and a shield, he tries to reform himself. With a bit of a smile "nobreoblem" he says

Astraea cuts her finger and drips some blood into the vial, closes it and hands it back to Colis.

"There's a sentient pathogen in there known as the Crimson Death. I'm sure you can figure out things if you analyze it, but I can give you a run down if needed."

Shaun is laying on his face, accidentally electrocuting himself in the process.
He leaves to go check on the others in the lab and cockpit, also to ask about those blueprints from before.

"... Hmm, well, come along and explain it, if you don't mind."

Colis opens a portal to his lab and walks right through, disappearing into thin air.

Astraea walks in with him.

"So essentially, centuries ago, this pathogen made a pact with humanity. It is meant to be helpful, and provides benefits, however the majority of people's bodies reject it, and they have horrible symptoms and eventually die." She says while looking around the lab once they enter.

"However. In my case, I'm able to access its abilities just fine, it allows me to see through the eyes of the bacteria, sensing anything that I've spread it to, and allows me to communicate with anyone who has been infected, or died from the sickness, among other things like shapeshifting, and a degree of adaptive capabilities."

"... Sounds very supernatural and unable to really be studied... Then again..."

Colis shaves off a bit of his skin and places it in a petri dish with the Crimson Death to see what happens.

Last edited:
With that, Seraph gets his creative juices flowing. Flight is cool, but tiring, and the wrecking rod isn't at all comfortable to ride. Perhaps he should have thought of that when putting magic in it. Oh well!

He begins to get all the more technological bits and pieces in his materials. Microprocessors, Chain links, LED lights, RAM chips, anything that would make a good machine. Then, bit by bit, he uses transmutation and creation magic, constructing a shell out of mythril. Using plasma balls as a power source, he makes sure there's enough glass panels to get those cool etronian (inside reference) glowing lines on 'em.

From a shelf, he grabs a can of spray paint, twirling it before firing off sprays of black mist onto the very special machine he's making.

"And for the finishing touches..."

He creates several magic circles, infusing the machine with all manner of defensive buffs. Guardian, Barrier, Protect, you name it. Lock on for accuracy, Shockwave for flight, Big Blast for a nitro boost, and as a finishing touch? Thunderbolt for a sick-looking lightning trail. He even uses alteration to change the lightning's color from yellow to blue. Standing back, he looks over his handiwork. A goddamn magitek motorcycle.

"I love it. I think I'll call you... Schwarzerblitz." He nods approvingly. The name in his language literally meaning "Black Lightning", a fitting name.

DJ sighs at Noma's comment.

"Well?" He asks S, who is still catching his breath. He looks at Austin, who also came to see him.

"Right. He was quite talkative during our fight for some reason. Guess he still didn't see me as a threat, despite our addimitely close battle... speaking of that."

S gets up

"Well, i assume you have questions."

Nade came to the training room and asked the computer if it could give him a list of world's currently destroyed along with the available information on who the Green Hair guy was.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"There are about 800432 worlds destroyed. No information on this individual exists."

@Everyone

"Well, everyone should hear this, so..."

S grabs a microphone. The sound goes everywhere in the ship at once, up to the training room and somehow into Collis's dimension as well.

"You guys can continue doing your things, just pay attention."

Cue the deep breath.

"So, first things first, some of you may have noticed how much stronger me and David are to everyone else. As our essence is much older and experienced, we can draw out more from it with each sphere break. The reason we didn't plow through zombie land was so that we could see you guys in action, make sure you knew what you were doing. I'm sorry we hid that from you. And, if it helps, you have far surpassed our expectations."

S clears his throat and drinks some water.

"Now, about the green hair dude. He is one of the soldiers from None, a menance who spreads his influence all over the myriad of worlds. Interestingly enough, he was very cocky and talked a lot during our fight, which got me some interesting discoveries. For one, there are 8 of them. And more interestingly... they seem to be None's children."

DJ looks significantly confused at one moment, and incredibly suicidal moments later.

"Now, they probably aren't made like your normal kids. He called his brothers and sister "The Offsprings of None". In any case, they are all incredibly powerful. Bad news is, we also lost our surprise card very quickly. Good news, though, is that greenie is also keeping it a secret from his peers. Apperently he wants to play with us like toys, so he'll definetly appear in the next world too. Maybe then we'll be able to take him down, he's definetly not invincible."

DJ sighs at the thought of having to fight him again.

"Oh and to cap it off, his name is No One. Hope that was easy to understand."

"No one, eh... What a wierd dude." Seraph shrugs as he continues working on his next project. Whenever he starts to run low on a material, a quick round of transmutation duplicates it perfectly. Although, as he thinks about it...

"Wait, I'm dumb!"

He grabs Magical Ruby, and with a very moe transformation sequence, he's now in an ornate pink magical girl outfit.

"Assassin Install!"

The outfit changes again, into a hooded suit with a tattered scarf. He shortly duplicates himself, and hands the duplicate the other wand in his inventory, Magical Sapphire. And thus, with another install, there's now an Assassin Seraph and a Caster Seraph, both ready to continue working, this time with the aid of multiple bodies AND item construction.

... god, this all feels disturbingly familiar. Maybe it's something to do with my essence, since it seems like I can potentially draw memories from it, but even that is different from this.

"Yeah, that's relatively easy to process compared to all of this."

I wait in case anything else is asked.

"No One huh... who would name their kid No?" Dy1 questions himself. As he sits around... he then gets the idea to go to the Training Room, to train or to see if anybody is around there. He directly flies to there.

Nade Smile at the information of the computer and its leaders in this adventure.

now from her training so she try to go find someone to fight and train.

"Someone wants to fight me and increase our powers."

"... Hmm... Interesting."

Both on account of this new information, and the Crimson Death, which rapidly infected and decomposed the cells Colis tested on it.

"Well, I have a lot of work to do, so, you may leave if there's nothing further you wish to say."

Last edited:
"I'll leave you with this. As I said, the bacteria tries to uphold its end of the deal, however, the cause of the issues is that people can't understand it, they are shown horrific visions of events of the long past and are driven mad before they die in short order." Astraea says

"Which means, you need to learn to speak its language, a series of electrical impulses that humanity lost with the consumption of Babel, if you wanted to use it, so good luck, call me if you need anything." She finishes, waving as she left the lab

Last edited:
"... Electrical impulses? That can be arranged."

Colis first overclocks the amount of white blood cells in his left arm to lower the risk of catastrophic infection, then stretches out his nerves to the Crimson Death, communicating via electricity. It's bound to be crude, but, with the knowledge at Colis' disposal, the offer for cooperation should be received well enough...

Astraea notices Serena as she's on her way to the training room and decides to speak to the nun.

"Well done stopping those two earlier, its better to not have people killing eachother here, at least this early, and over things like that."

S sighs and walks out of the room.

"I'm hungry. Will go eat something."

"Right. It will probably take a while to find a reasonable other world for us to visit, but until then, get ready. Future battles look even tougher."

DJ leaves the room too.

"It's impressive, you know. Nobody has died."

[And with this, Chapter 1 ends. But time doesn't stop, so of course, feel free to RP among each other. I'll probably wait around a week to start Chapter 2, so look foward to that. It will also serve as a break, so if i'm needed i'll respond but expect it to be slow. Thanks for still playing!]

Serena nodded.

"Indeed. We can't have our allies tearing each other apart when we are dealing with an enemy of this magnitude."

[So like is there going to be another thread

We have infinite posts here I don't see why we'd do that but

eh anyway]

Communion is established, granting Colis plenty of information as per the capabilities of the Crimson death

... Which mostly serves to disappoint him, outside of the knowledge held by whatever lives it has taken, but even then, so few are of any use.

"On the other hand... if their purpose is to colonize, would it be possible to have them control some of my spare bodies... Even if it was to work, who knows what would happen if they are simply provided a better deal? Likely not much can be done, besides maybe allowing another to use them. But... I suppose free knowledge is free knowledge."

He properly lets himself be infected by the Crimson Death and stabilizes his number of white bloodcells, before placing another sample onto a petri dish. First, the undead, starting at the full on Zombies. It's likely they were kept alive by supernatural means, but analysis would be helpful regardless...

Back