• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Agreed. Anyway, whatever you did to stop them, do you think that's something you could do to enemies in the future as well if need be?"

Well, I suppose now is a good time to learn everyone's names.

I take a bit of a walk asking for everyone's names, learning them. Afterwards I go back to the one I learned to be Silas. Something about him felt... off. I can usually sense "battle spirit", the will to fight, from people, and everyone here has it to varying degrees. Many are even very on-edge, and I can discern that through their battle spirit.

But not Silas.

When I look into his eyes, I see nothing. No will to battle, no anger or hatred, not even apathy. It's like looking at the emptiness of space.

"Hey, Silas. Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"To an extent at least, most likely yes. I've gained a few new abilities, as we all have. What about you? Anything in particular that you gained?"

"I see, that's interesting. And as for my new abilities, I gained a bit of magic, some other things including implants and that disease I offered Colis, but mostly I seem to have gained a great degree of intelligence back."

"Not sure. Just a feeling I had, that I wasn't the same as I was in my old world, things not there that should have been there essentially." Astraea says, her hand on her chin as if she were thinking

"Have you not felt something similar?"

Serena thinks for a moment, probably longer than someone of her processing speed should be.

"Maybe. I think I was missing something when I first got here, but now I feel like something has been added, not just restored. I can't quite understand what, entirely."

Dy1 notices Seraph is building something and approaches. He notices it's an armor and asks "You're building an armor, right? What kinda armor is it?"

"I..."

Serena would suddenly grasp her head, as if she had a splitting headache.

"It feels like... there's something I should remember.. it hurts to think about it."

"I would like to get my Buster fire instantly, if you can please! And some cool armor, like a helmet to match with my shield!" Dy1 says excitedly, with a big ol' grin in his face.

The Assassin Seraph plops it down, opening the buster up while the Caster Seraph continues to work on the armor. "Alright, let's see what we're working with here..."

In a flash of light, a robot appears besides him, showering green light onto the buster... scanning it.

"Ceratanium, Solar Shots... Alright, Dy1! Prepare for an all-new buster."

Seraph applies a diamond lens to the opening of the buster, and applies the "Big Blast" spell to the inside of it. Then, for fun, he also adds the Firestorm, Icestorm, and Thunderstorm spells. "There ya go!"

"Thank you so very lotta much!" Dy1 says, hugging one of the Seraphs. He then stops hugging and equips the buster. Aiming around and shooting a fully charged shot instantly against a wall.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see... peculiar. You're an interesting one. Well, I won't push the issue any further, I'll leave you to whatever you need to do. If you need me, I'll be in the training room." Astraea says, turning and heading into the door to the training room

"Wait. I think another match might help me discover what it is. I believe being in a strenuous situation such as that might be helpful for it, it might bring whatever it is to the surface forcefully. That and I'm curious to see how you've improved." She said, following along, seemingly having shaken off the headache.

"For some reason even my processing power can't figure out what it is, so this is the only way I know how for the moment. Worth a try, I think."

Assasseraph hugs Dy1 back.

Astraea can see that the amount of femboys appears to have doubled, and that they're also working on a suit of armor.

Why are there so many of him?

"So you want to try sparring again then? Very well, my combat capabilities didn't increase all too much but I'll see what I can do."

After cleaning up the kitchen, I head over to the training room. I see Dy1 and…
“Your hair…” Upon seeing Seraph, I let out a quiet voice filled with grief.

Seraph looks over. "Oh, yeah... When i got my new powers, it turned back to its normal color for some reason. I need to dye it again..." He smiled, but then muttered under his breath, "******* hate this stupid color..."

"Can you?" He runs over (The assassin one is the real seraph and the one coming over, the caster is the duplicate). "That'd be nice!"

“Alright!” I quickly ask the training room to produce hair dye, and the other equipment I need: a chair, a brush, shampoo, a basin of warm water, a bowl of room temperature water, some petroleum jelly, hair dye papers, some gloves, and a few towels.
I mix together the dye and room temperature water, then say “Okay, sit down and lean your head back.”

Seraph does so, trying to relax. Eight may not be a doctor like her brother (haha die 2 reference) but she can probably tell that he has a lot of tension in his body from the way he sits.

“Okay, I’m gonna wash your hair first.” I put a towel over Seraph’s shoulders, then quickly, but thoroughly wash it, rinse it out with warm water, dry it, and brush it.
“Now, raise your head back up.” Once Seraph does so, I continue, “This will feel cold.”
I apply petroleum jelly around his scalp to avoid staining the skin. Then I take the dye paper and separate out a section of hair, dip my brush in the dye, and begin applying it.
After a short while, I’ve finished applying. I double check the box for the dye, then say
“Alright, give that 10-20 minutes, depending on how dark you want the blue to be, then rinse it out.”

@ZephyrosOmega

Seraph could hear slow and tired footsteps and immediately after the mingling of a falling armor.

Turning his gaze, he could see Eldur sitting against a wall, his armor had a huge hole but his body was regenerated.
He gave him a tired smile.
"Hey," he greeted.

"Oooh! Could you dye my hair next please? I kinda want it to be a dafker shade of blue..." Dy1 says, taking his beanie off, revealing messy... and real hair, huh.

"Heh...yeah, I bet..." He sighs, letting his hair soak. "Sorry, I'm fixing this mess," he motions to his hair. "if you need something, the other me over there can help."

“Now that I think about it, I never properly introduced myself to anyone but Seraph. I’m Eight .” I say to Dy1 and Eldur.
Then I request another set of dye materials from the training room, and start dying Dy1’s hair.

Back