• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Alright."

Colis goes up to Eldur, patching up the hole with a bone covering, before prolonging his contact to encourage regrowth to whatever was in that area.

"Now... what the hell happened here while I wasn't looking?"

Running up the to main console, placing my hands on it and blankly looking at it.

I realize I have no clue how to fly this thing.

... I don't even know what I was thinking to be honest.

I look for any labels.

Nade saw what happened to the green guy through his second Stand

"That guy is stronger than us but he seems at least comparable to DJ and S although it was probably because he was caught off guard." thoughts about the fight

Last edited:
Shaun struggles to comprehend all of what is happening as this madness surrounds him. He is clearly panicked and sweating profusely. He sticks his hand out to speak but isn’t sure what to say.

With Seraph's new eye comes the ability to sense mana. As such, he follows his new sense to Eldur, appearing at his location in the ship through a portal.

"Oh, gods... Eldur, are you okay!?" His normal tone is back, no longer bloodlusted. Albeit, Seraph's in no position to ask if people are okay.

@DMUA

"A bit of infighting. The situation has been resolved for now though." Astraea responds

"Either way we need to move as soon as possible. Once we get out of here and get everyone on board, then we can worry about everyone's injuries more."

"I'm not one for high technology aircraft, I'll stick to my specialty."

"Don't worry, this situation wasn't within our control."

@ZephyrosOmega

Eldur found it difficult to speak, coughing convulsively.
The best he could do was write a text of trembling fire with his index finger in mid-air.

My fault.
"Hold on, I've got you..." Seraph casts a spell: Healmore. Unless something's stopping healing, that should take care of almost all of his wounds. Eldur should most likely now notice all the blood on Seraph, both his own and that of another.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

The shockwaves hitting the ship are very distracting, although they jog at your memory. In any case, some noticible buttoms are "warp", "stealth", "auto pillot foward" and "faster than light propulsers".

DJ steps into the cockpit shortly after.

"Okay, i know this is sudden, but i need you to co-pilot the ship with me. Don't worry, it will be easy."

He reaches into the microphone.

@Oliver_de_jesus

It would seem that S and the Green Haired man are actually far more equal than at first glance. It seems S and DJ had sealed their strength for this mission in particular. You can also make out words coming from the green haired man, such as "offsprings" and "daddy".

@Everyone

DJ's voice rights out to you.

"Everyone get on the ******* plane."

"Well, you're going to need those bone covers for awhile longer, it seems."

Colis breaks his own bones off and stands up.

"We should probably prepare to pick up Socrates as soon as possible... This is an area where I am greatly limited. I could probably drag him into my lab as we swoop by, then immediately get back onto the ship, but..."

"A-a-alright."

A combination of nervousness caused by the situation and a variety of what appear to be intrusive memories, involving some heavily tattooed man with regenerative abilities similar to, if much weaker than, my own, results in the stutter.

I continue looking for some sort of manual while waiting for more specific instructions from DJ.

"Colis can mess with biology, right? Maybe he can fix it."
"Just tried, can't induce regeneration as of now. We should probably try once we've exited this universe, for now, the bones should make do. More importantly, what means do you have to pick up Socrates?"

Noma enters the ship as instructed and goes up to the piloting room, up to DJ.

"Just what happened ? Who was that man ?"
She asks to him, clearly shook from the events that unfolded.

Austin finds a manual. It seems the role of a co-pilot is to change the speed the ship goes at and to utilize the various weapons and functions of the ship, while the main pilot controls the flight itself.

"I have a plan to pick him up, but if we have anyone with the ability to forcefully teleport him out, that would be- oh, great. That helps a lot, Serena."

DJ, still looking at the cockpit, responds to Noma's question while his eyes turn to numbers.

"Seems like one of None's soldiers. Guy's tough... but looks like Sotracus is keeping him on his track. Getting some info from him as well."

Last edited:
Eldur slowly placed a hand on his body, a golden flame started to burn, trying to purify himself from the Anti-Regeneration.

"That's not good, it means we've been found out ..."
Noma comments about the responce she got.
Things are dire, as they no longer have the stealth advatage.

Last edited:
... I see. I should be able to do all of that quite well with my enhanced sense of timing.

I put the manual back where I found it.

"Hey, DJ! Exactly how fast can this thing go? I might be able to get us to that and not instantly slam into another planet or something."

Astraea heads over to Eldur as well, as she notes he's not healing.

"If that purification doesn't work, it seems we're going to have to hope that whatever is preventing healing has a limited reach. If not, I can try crafting some implants to replace the damaged areas."

"offsprings" and "daddy" those words echo in Nade's mind, what is he referring to? And why am I so calm?

well the last thing doesn't matter

I have 2 theories

"1-DJ and S apparently know the father of this individual who is probably the cause of this crisis."

or

"2-DJ or S are relatives of this green guy."
that was Nade's thoughts.

Last edited:
Dy1 would be very confused, not only at what happened and was going on but also at that he's... crying? huh? That hasn't been possible for him in like... ever. But he's doing it, crying actual real tears...

"We should be able to reach lightspeed while in the atmosphere and a few million times faster while outside. Would that work? We'll need to go and quick."

DJ activates the ship and gets ready to leave once Austin is ready.

The combined purification effects on Eldur make it so he starts regenerating again, although very slowly. It seems that's the best you will manage to get.

"Serana, you ready to teleport?"

Seraph nervously taps his foot. "Okay, you're good... for now..."

Okay. Time to do something else. DOesn't matter what, he just has too many thoughts jumbled in his head and he HAS to get them all out somehow... So, he portals right to DJ. "Sorry to bother you. Do you have a workshop for me to make items in?"

"It's Serena, and I'm ready."

She says, preparing to teleport S when the time comes, her boosted thought speed and prediction allowing her to time it well.

"Hmm... Seems he's slowly regenerating. Probably want to hold still and wait for awhile."

Colis lifts Eldur up and gets him into a seat, buckling him up.

"Hold on, before you go..."

Colis touches Serena, and starts upgrading them with 8x bone density and Hippo skin.

"... Not sure how comfortable this is, but, it'll dramatically increase your survivability in case of emergency, and I can easily remove it afterwards."

Serena looks at Colis.

"I'd appreciate speed more than bulk, the goal is to not have to take hits, so something else may be better."

"That... that'll probably work. I don't imagine that man can easily keep up with that, but I've been burned by expectations before."

I move over to the level thing that controls the speed. I depress it slightly, still going at speeds that outpace lightning but allow Serana to react properly while we are still accelerating, and, using my enhanced sense of timing and an assumption that she grabbed everyone, I floor the level.

"... Ah. I have something for that as well."

Colis removes some of Serena's mental limiters.

"You should be able to run with far more force. If you're running for too long, your tendons will probably break, but, you should be able to teleport out before then, and I can help with the damages."

Serena would forcefully shrug off the alterations made to her skin and bones, however she would allow the other one.

She coated herself in Shine as a protective measure, and then proceeded with the plan.

She would poke out briefly, teleporting herself, so that she had line of sight with S, and then try teleport him to her, before teleporting both into the ship.

@ZephyrosOmega

"The training room."

@Plan

S and the Green Man collide again and again. S, slightly bending time with each attack, managed to carry his actions before they happened, delivering a series of blows to the green man. The attacks are heavy and deliver with a lot of force, causing louds BOOMS with each square hit. There are definitive bruises, which unlike before, are not healing. Seems his attacks hit on a more metaphysical level of reality.

However, the green haired man still keept the advantage, delivering a kick to his ribcage, and with a roundhouse kick, hit him in the back of the head so hard the shockwave ends up collapsing the entire necromance tower. S coughs up worrying amounts of blood, which shoot up like bullets to attack the green haired man. Unfortunally for S, he is already at a dissadvantage, with the man easily swathing away the attacks. An aura spreads and covers the surroundings of the approaching man, who looks at it curiously. Vaccum blades and rock spikes form to rip him apart, which succeeds, spraying his green blood across the surrounding rubble. S shows a look of relief... until he regenerates. His messed up body disgustingly breaks and reforms itself from it's meat sacks.

"Bastard... you adapted."

"Damn right, you pussy."

The green man flickles at S, causing a noticle sink around his heart area.

"Gah!"

"Now die!"

As chains, similary used against Eldur and Collis, shoot out to impale him, Serena appears just in time. In the span of a breath, they grab S and teleport back to the ship, leaving the chains to impale the air itself.

"...Hmph. Don't worry, little rats. This will be our little secret. Hehe."

@on the ship

"Start warp!"

DJ tells Austin, then leaves his seat to look at S, now unconsious on Serena's arms. He gives a sigh of relief.

"Still alive, just pretty ****** up."

Back