• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Astraea notes the presence of what seem to be several new things in her body. As well as an unknown pathogen that she decides she'll check out later.

"Well, there's not much of a choice in the matter when our worlds are destroyed and we get summoned. Can't exactly go back you know?" Astraea replies to the man producing the fog as Eldur blows up everything

"GYAHHH!"

Seraph clutches his head as what appears to be a great pain courses through his body. The his hair almost appears to "shrivel", losing its previously azure luster and turning white. He sinks to his knees, using one hand to support himself while he continues to clutch at his head with the other one. Anyone that could see seraph would see a sudden outpouring of blood from his left eye, and as seraph collapses into the snow, he uses his other hand to cover that eye. It's only when he pulls way that the eye's new form is revealed, a red crystalline structure hewn into the rough shape of a sphere.

"****, ****, ****... my eye..." He swears more than he pretty much ever has as he shakily pulls himself into a sitting position, sobbing as he tries to clean himself up as best as he can. To put it into blunt words: It hurts. a lot. It's all he can do to not scream from the agony of.. y'know, having his eye magically gouged out and replaced.

He manages to drag himself up, using his sword as support. Only then does he realize that he's surrounded by fog. "Gods... no, not again... MELANIE! ELDUR! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!?" Seraph calls out, the tone in his voice more desperate than anything.

[There was a long conversation skill with Raphael talking about his new powers here, but because of Thought Acceleration it happened so fast I have to skip explaining it, so sorry]

"Well, things are certainly getting dicey here. That just means I have to use ky new powers to use my secret technique..."

Alexander then activates Thought Acceleration to increase his reaction speeds, and then proceeds to teleport in the direction of the crashed ship.

"Run Away! Every Man For Himself!!!" He shouts while making a tactical retreat.

Last edited:
Shaun sees all of this and just goes
“What the ****.”
He looks no different and is kinda jealous. He feels about the same physically, maybe slightly more energized. His guitar on the other hand was supercharged.
He sees all the fog and does another
“What the ****.”

Dy1 looks around, confused, a bit scared even... in his view he was unaffected but... everything else was melting. Sure, with his new powers he was strong... but he felt weak in this moment. Just having gotten a shield and a scarf... aside from that, not any physical changes.

Serena seems to have a significant headache for a moment, before gathering her composure and looking around, then seeing what was going on.

Then she hears, Seraph.

"We're safe, this doesn't seem to be affecting us, you'll be fine." She said to him.

"S-serena, right?" He calls back to her. "****, this hurts... Where are you?"

He starts trying to follow the sound of her voice, unable to see much through the fog.

Serena's body started giving off an intense white light, radiated by her power, Shine. A sort of rope of light extends from her to Seraph.

"Over here."

Dy1 is just... looking around. "...Where are those voices coming from... are the others alright?" He mumbles to himself. Really wanting to get rid of the fog, but being unable to. "HEY! CAN ANYBODY HEAR ME!?" He shouts, as a way to check.

He manages to get to her, and Serena can see the sorry state he's in, covered in blood and looking like he's about to pass out. "w-well, you look like you've seen worse..." he chuckles weakly.

Nade looked at himself auto-scan, and from there a spirit came out that he could only see.

The World.

Then he scanned the others and smiled when he saw that they had increased their power and teleport to space ship

Last edited:
"... I should have known someone in such attire appearing out of nowhere was suspect... But, ah well. I suppose we have what we came for... Everyone, start moving."

Colis feels the power of this man... But still, he has room to experiment.

He rushes up to them, removing his mental limiters to the point he feels his legs tearing apart as he rapidly accelerates. Within the span of a few microseconds, he's right in front of the green suited man, and Colis completely removes his mental limiters for a punch straight to the man's chest.

Last edited:
Unlike what seems to be the case for many of the others, I don't feel myself change much in terms of appearance, much more in terms of perspectives. It's like I found the hidden internal clock of everything around me. even events and other non-physical things. I notice our apparent immunity to the red fog that heralded the end of our worlds, and the man spreading it out... he seems very familiar.

God, why the hell am I even here. Most of my brain could let me kill those necromancers without beating me up over it because they were barely human anyways and ginormous *****, but this... this is a very different feeling. I can feel my heartrate and internal temperature rising just looking at this man. As much as my mind wants to avoid it, he's a part of the apocalypse that killed everyone I knew. All I can wish for is that it won't happen again.

Yelling to Seraph that we're all still here, since he seems to be having some problems and/or freaking out at the sight of the red fog, which seems like a reasonable reaction, and noticing that people are being teleported away towards the ship, I begin moving in that direction myself. That man gives me a very bad feeling anyways...

Last edited:
“Notfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfignotfognotfognotfognotfognotfognotfog…”
I mutter, curled up in a ball on the floor, rocking back nd forth, trembling, until I’m teleported back to the ship.

"I clearly did so that the last hope of existence would not be snuffed out, its those who stayed behind to fight a lost cause who are truly selfish."

Alexander says while comfortably seated in the ships general room drinking water.

"Oh, sure, that's why you teleported yourself and didn't even attempt to go back for anyone else!" Seraph takes several steps towards him, manifesting the Dark Matter BLade in one hand. "You don't give a shit about existence, you only care about yourself! That's why you left the rest of us to DIE OUT THERE."

(I should note anyone teleported back onto the ship can see what's currently going down)

Ah, ****, I can't stop getting angry. I get angry at that man for either directly or being a part of my world being destroyed, then I get angry at myself for caring about people who never cared about me, and then I get even angrier at myself for being so split on this. God damnit.

"Both of you shut your traps, especially you,"

I point to Alexander, the veins in my hand and face very close to outright bursting and turning the flesh around them a deep shade of blood-red..

"If you're gonna chastise people for trying, then you may as well just give up your powers and go home. Oh wait, you don't have one anymore, so shut the **** up and at least try to not be a burden."

With his activated Thought Acceleration and the warnings of Raphael's predictions, Alexander is as calm as ever even in the face of the anger of his “teammates.”

"Do you really think this is the time to be arguing, we might be in the ship, but said ship is still crashed on a soon to be erased world."

Astraea sighs, seeing the infighting that was caused from them simply running into the enemy once.

"We should stop fighting, yes. If running into the enemy once is all it takes to cause a split like this, there's no hope for existence. That said, we need to find a way to repair the ship, and get Eldur, since he seems to have been left behind, and we need all the help we can get, any objections?"

"And you're just standing here laughing at everyone else for not immediately booking it the instant conflict appears, so maybe don't talk shit about yourself you ******* idiot."

With that, I begin searching through the ship for some sort of control room. I remember this place being much bigger on the inside than on the outside, so this can take a moment.

The warnings of Raphael only succeed in giving Alexander a painfully splitting headache rather than actually predicting anything. (As determined by crim. Take it up with him, not me)

Seraph stops at Austin's words.

"...Eldur's still out there. I'm going to go get him. Because I care about people." Seraph opens a wormhole to Eldur's location... but as he steps through, two things happen in the same instant. One, Seraph initiates overload, quintupling his stats... including his power. The second?

Alexander's right arm explodes.

It glows brightly and bulges out from the bomb magic spawned inside it, before bursting in a rather gruesome display of energy and gore. If he can't cut off his sense of pain, it hurts. a lot. And anyone standing too close probably gets splattered.

"That's for insulting my friends, you worthless piece of shit," Seraph snarls, in a tone completely different from his normal cheery demeanor, before closing the wormhole behind him.

"Boost. Boost. Boost. Boost." With his Thought Acceleration Alexander boosts his defences to a level where the magic's power is minimized, he then teleports next to Seraph and slams him into the wall.

"Boost. Boost. Boost. Boost." With his Thought Acceleration Alexander boosts his defences to a level where the magic's power is minimized, he then teleports next to Seraph and slams him into the wall.
The next thing to explode is Stratos' throat, splattering blood all over Seraph's face. If it doesn't kill him, it's enough to hurt like hell.

"DON'T-"

DJ is to late to warn the group. Eldur's explosion blasts away the entire forest... but the man is seemily fine. There are stratches here and there, but they quickly vanish. Collis's punch, localized, does a much better job. A audible chip is heard across his chest.

But... although he flinched, the man simply... laughs.

"Ahahahhahaha... HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!"

It's a sloppy, disgusting laugh. Spit falls off his mouth as he laughs. A chain appears from thin air, splitting Collis's skull in half. Similary, they aim for Eldur, hitting him in the chest and piercing his lungs. It doesn't want to heal.

"My, my, my! I forgot how defiant you mortals are! Simply beautiful! Now scream more you little bi-"

S's boot smashes itself against his mouth, crushing it completely. DJ grabs Eldur and runs, to the ship, while S stays behind.

The man gets up, his jaw placing itself back.

"Oh man oh man. You're gonna ******* die."

S smirks smugly. "Try me."

[I'm assuming everyone else is at the ship.]

With the prediction of Raphael he saw this move ahead of time and premeteed it by freezing Serpah solid.

"Get flame boy to unfreeze you."

Astraea's thoughts being just as fast as Alexander's, and her insight allowed her to move herself right between Alexander and Seraph before the latter was even slammed into the wall, and she releases a low voltage shock to try and disable both.

"I'd prefer you two stopped. If one of you died, it's likely the other wouldn't get to make it very far. And I'd prefer not to be down two people." She says rather coldly compared to her normal tone.

Serena would have been warned of this by her abilities, that and just being blatantly able to see it coming.

"You two will not fight one another."

Serena would speak, her body glowed faintly and the two found themselves unable to raise offenses against one another to begin.

(sorry for this but can we have the calc for a spark that had enough energy to destroy Moscow)
[Outlier.]

Colis feels his consciousness jettisoned in a single strike.

"... Even worse than I expected. Me shattering my arm on his chest only caused minor cracking... Socrates should run as well, but, seems he's decided to lock himself in combat for the rest of us."

Colis gets into another body, smirks at the upgrades to his facility following the stereo sphere, adjusts the settings on his clones to give them all 8x bone density, gives himself such an upgrade, and looks around for the the ship... Only to see Seraph and Alexander fighting.

"... Oh, you people truly make me struggle for utility..."

Colis appears behind Alexander, touching him at the neck to instantly sever the nerves of his brain from the rest of his body, causing total paralysis.

"Now, I have no idea what is provoking this, but, we should be moving, not killing each other. Beckum, what's the status on liftoff!?"

somethingsomethingthroatblastgotretconned

Seraph grimaces, trying to do anything more to hurt the smug bastard in front of him, but can't. "...**** this. I'm going to go rescue the people I actually care about," He snarls before leaving through a wormhole.

@Hl3_or_bust

Entering from where you first left would actually lead to the control room. Almost like a plane's cockpit.

@DMUA

The result between S's battle with the green haired man can be felt all the way from here. Shockwaves blast the ship over and over again.

DJ looks at the ship, numbers again replacing his eyes.

"******* hell. Should be enough to take off but we need to be careful. I'll pull S once we are mid air and leave quick."

He also puts Eldur down, a large hole through his chest. The wound isn't fatal, but it looks like it hurts.

"He's also injured, can anyone here help him?"

Back