• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

that... hurt a lot less than I thought it would...

My limbs are already back by the time I realize how far I've been thrown, and the fire ultimately isn't any issue, but I can't exactly contribute to the fight here.

My right arm forms into a thin whip, throwing itself at the spire the tower is perched upon and throwing me back towards the structure.

"Anyway we should rescue the others! Let's go!", Eldur said, teleporting the members with him outside the tower while trying to perceive the presence of everyone here, included the enemies.

“Wheeeeeee *cough* eeeeeeeeee *cough* eeeeeeeeeeee…” as I’m flung away, I try to see if I can notice where the explosion flings the sphere, though I doubt I’d be able to unless it was in a similar direction to me.
I land with a thud, and cough up blood.
I feel like this should hurt a lot more. Why doesn’t it hurt?

Astraea winces and dulls her own sense of pain after noticing her missing foot, she turns herself into pure lightning to recover it as she heads outside the tower with the others.

"Blowing up everything like that may not have been the best plan. Does anyone know where the sphere went?"

[I think everyone's location is: austin, karlos and kisetsu at the top of the tower, Eight and Shaun in a section of the forest, Noma in another, Dy1 flying, Collis in his pocket dimension, and Eldur, Rubi and everyone else right outside the tower, plus Seraph flying alongside the tower.]

Few things to note: The forcefield around the tower is gone. You remember this is Russia, and thus cold as hell.

With Rubi's help, most of the damage is also quickly healed.

As soon as the explosion clears up, DJ and S reach the top of the tower. They find most of it had been scrapped off by the explosion, and many people from the group were missing.

"Okay... what the **** happened?" DJ asks Austin, Kisetsu and Karlos.

Seraph's flying reveals to his that a ton of small rubble feel from the tower, but it seems to somehow still be intact. While flying, thanks to his proximity of the forest, he is able to pick up some readings before they quickly blink out, seemily going south.

Meanwhile, down in the forest, which is too far away
for anyone outside of Dy1 to sense...

Eight and Shaun don't manage to get a look at where the sphere went, but Eight managed to get a distinct glimpse at a brightness, seen pretty far away. It reminded her of the brightness the first sphere she saw give. It's at least a few dozen kilometers away from her still.

As Noma passes the dense icey forest, she can clearly see the sphere, still stuck at the upper end of the staff. But... something weird seems to have happened. Just by it's side, there is what seems to be a young man, not a day older than 18. Green hair, eexpensve black suit and a fedora, he sits beside the staff, his hand on his head, he seems to be tearing up.

He grabs the staff and stands up, gives it a good look. He then turns around, and gives Noma a good look, before letting out a squeak and falling on his butt again.

"W-W-W-Who are you?!"

"I didn't see much of it, but someone created a huge ******' explosion basically on top of everyone. Don't think anyone died, though."

I try to feel around for any other presences. The cold id a bitch, but I get used to it very quickly.

@fandom_00potato
I yell, but only at human yelling volumes, “Hey~ anyone here? I think I saw the disco ball! If you’re an ally, follow my voice!” After yelling that, I stand up, and start walking in the direction I saw the glow.

@Crimson7867
"I am Noma."
She says with a rather cold, but very non-threatening tone, as she steps towards the boy.
"And please, hand that staff over, the entire planet's future relies on it."
Noma says, as she pulls her hand towards what remains of the Necromancer's staff.

Colis pops out behind this newcomer and kicks the sphere out of his hand with full force.

"Sorry, unlike our friend I am not in the mood to ask when the situation is this chaotic."

"We should go and find the others, they are too distant for me to perceive", he exclaimed to then starting to fly around while perceiving the presence of the missing members.

Last edited:
@People who ended up right outside the tower with Eldur and Rubi

Orpheus, who was still climbing the stairs while the battle was going on, was teleported away by Eldur, while he was putting the finishing touches on his piece.

"It seems you already finished fighting." He says as he dissipates the violin.

A piano appears before him and he steps on top of it. The piano starts levitating and flies after Eldur.

Last edited:
If the kick works in getting the Orb away from the boy, but not destroying, then Noma would quickly move her hand and snatch out of the air.

Last edited:
@Outside tower

"Oh my, how terrible that I didn't get to do any work, and had to leave it all to you. Still, let's rejoice in how well you did and how it couldn't possibly have been handled any better."

@Outside tower

"Oh my, how terrible that I didn't get to do any work, and had to leave it all to you. Still, let's rejoice in how well you did and how it couldn't possibly have been handled any better."
“You don’t have to be so sarcastic, you know.” Seraph floats down, hovering a few feet higher than him with his arms crossed. “I didn’t see YOU helping to ‘handle’ things better.”

"Well, we survived for the most part, and the enemies are gone, that's a win, even if there was unintended damage taken." Astraea comments before flying off after Eldur

Figuring there’s been enough time for anyone around to have an idea of where I’m going, I start running in the direction I had seen the light.

“You don’t have to be so sarcastic, you know.” Seraph floats down, hovering a few feet higher than him with his arms crossed. “I didn’t see YOU helping to ‘handle’ things better.”
"What, and ruin such an amusing spectacle?"

DJ sighs.

"I guess we should regroup then. It seems everyone else is at the entrance to the tower. Follow my lead."

After saying that to the people at the roof, DJ, followed by S, jump off the tower and dive down instantly to the bottom, meeting Eldur's group outside.

"Any new things you guys found?"

Meanwhile, on the forest

As Eight and Dy1 make their way across the forest, something strange seems to have happened. There are no more zombies. In fact, even the fog and haze that seemed to cover up these parts has gone away. It's weird, but allows their senses to act better, as they quickly cross the distance between themselves are the distinct brightness... they see the following scene.

Collis's kick reduces the staff to splinters, but the sphere itself is still intact. Those things are tough.

"I-I-I-I'm sorryi'msorryi'msorry!"

And as the Sphere flies upon the air and Noma reaches out to grab it... another hand reaches out and grabs it. It's the Psychic Necromancer, who teleported in with the help of the Magic Necromancer. Noma managed to get a grip on his robe however.

The boy slips behind Collis, trembling with fear.

"P-P-Please protect meeee!!!"

Colis heaves a sigh.

"Very well."

Colis touches the suited man, forming a tortoise shell to give him omnidirectional defense, at the cost of the fact he can't really move that well.

Once he's done with that, he turns to the psychic necromancer, and removes the mental limiters on his strength to some degree. He won't quite shatter his arms or legs with whatever move he makes next, but it'll definitely be an impact to himself and whatever's on the receiving end.

"Problem: we can't. The sphere got blown away by the explosion, considering I don't think anyone got more power after the explosion. Did anyone see which way it went?"

Noma uses her grasp on the necromancer to send an immense burst of flames and electicity into his body, attempting to fry him before he can properly react to her grab.

Last edited:
Back