• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Considering the size of the things lining the walls here."

I point to the railguns for emphasis.

"You would probably remember that one was fired at something in air not too long ago. That was the ship we've been referring to, and it's been repairing itself the entire time."

Rubi nods to Austin's words.

"It's a great piece of machinery, perhaps you would want to take a look? However, I'm afraid that as it stands... The ship has a security system built into it which only allows one person who's not a part of our group to come aboard, so we'd only be able to take one of you to verify the deals legitimacy. Everyone else can wait just outside the ship. It will just be one of us and your group's leader."

Rubi says.

Colis observes the discussion from a small distortion in space serving as a peephole.

"... Isolate them. That is a good tactic, actually. I'll wait for your call, then."

The man puts his fingers in his chin, deep in thought.

"I do remember that happening, yes. Could you point to where said ship fell?"

Last edited:
Since I was downstairs, I saw the biologist go into his portal earlier. I’d expected him to make a sneak attack, but now it doesn’t seem like that will happen anymore. But if it does, I plan to charge the cage with my shield the moment his portal opens.

Eldur finds that the Necromancer is, in fact, a half-undead, half-human being. It seems most of his biology is intact, but he has enhanced survivability.

The man points the staff in the direction Rubi pointed. The sphere clearly glows and his eyes go hollow for a bit. His head twitches as both go back to normal. He lets out a mocking laugh. His annoying atempt at advanced english is gone.

"Hehe, so, you propose i go, alone, with one of you chumps, to hundreds of kilometers away from the tower, my safe haven."

His staff glows again, this time the railguns all turn to the direction of the party. They glow purple.

"That ship should make a fine travel token."

"... That was not the plan. Very well."

Colis steps out of his pocket dimension right in front of the lead necromancer, shoving his blood (which had been converted to Botulinum) down their throat. With that, he lifts the soon to be corpse using one hand, trying to use it as a shield while he kicks the staff to his allies.

"TAKE COVER AND SHATTER IT!"

"Well, I can commend you for not being a dumbass at least."

With that, my arms distort into massive, jagged hooks that I swing at the floor with extreme force, collapsing a large area around and under me and most of the group. Using the hooks, I throw myself under the floor and over onto the ceiling of the floor below, swinging again at the area below the necromancers.

As I do this, though, a heavy presence seeps from me towards the necromancers

The Fire God raised an eyebrow as he touched the wall of the tower.

"You know a funny thing? Railguns aren't that effective when they are made of clay", he exclaimed, starting to turning the structure of the building as long as the weapons in it in brown clay and after that teleporting away with the others.

"Oh, we're starting! Don't worry guys, I've got this."

Seraph, expending a rather large amount of magic at once, jumps in front of the party and casts two very particular spells back to back.

"DARK NOVA!"

Seraph_Dark_Nova.gif

(Imagine this but like, way smaller)

In the space in the middle of the four, a massive glowing explosion breaks out, engulfing them in a sphere of pure energy. Then, a pulsing darkness from within begins rapidly growing inside, quickly overtaking the light, almost like it's a black hole. Just like that, the sphere of light and darkness collapses in on itself with a final, damaging explosion.

Shaun runs away, using his metal tuning to try and point the railguns back at their wielders.
It barely sounds like music but it still works.

Karlos covers himself with his boat being summoned right in front of him, blocking all of the attacks and apparently explosions coming his way.

"Hey! Careful with that!"

Astraea sighs as everything goes south, she simply sends her already prepared blades to try and block the railguns and slash at the necromancers should they be able to endure everything else being thrown at them, as she activates her electrical evasion.

I charge the cage of zombies, bashing it with my shield, aiming to send it flying through the wall (and a railgun, if there’s one in the way) and into the surrounding ravine.

"Rip."
Having been ready to strike the whole time, Noma uses a Quick Draw, combined with activating Blade Mode and Ripper Mode, to almost instantanusly slash at the Stereo Sphere with the HV Murasama, utilizing the extended range of the weapon to hit it from the distance.
She then utilizes the rest of her slowed perception of time to execute four quick slashes towards the railgun's barrels, hoping to take out one for each swing.

Karlos brings out his boombox, throwing it downward over his boat, and it begins to play....Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne and Imagine's Playing the Fool. Now Karlos' team has ten clones for each person.

[**** me]

The staff necromancer instantly having a stroke. Austin's aura blasts the remaining ones with a sense of dread and a bloodly nose, but they seem to resist most of it's effects. The floor breaks, as they seem to fall into it. A psychic, magical and ki aura flare from each of them. The pyschic and magic wielders teleport away while Dark Nova starts. Meanwhile the ki wielder starts jumping out of the tower and kicking the air the get away, but Kisetsu's skeleton start clinging onto him.

[now it starts getting fucky]

Eldur manages to turn one railgun into clay, however, the chaos makes it impossible for him to teleport all away. So he only teleports a couple with himself, to a much lower floor of the tower (he tp'd the inactive players of today who couldn't be here for the battle or the ones who couldn't respond, aka WHYNAUT, Blank, Phoenix, Oliver, Dragon, Jacky, Everything and Dusty. If i missed anyone please tell me)

Rubi quickly gets away.

Shaun leaps out of the tower, and directs the railguns in a way that would slightly lower the destruction

Karlos boat adds to the chaos.

Astraea's lightning evasion would allow her a nice protection. She hits the Ki Wielder in the leg.

Eight charge at the cage knocks the cage into the wall and a railgun. She also goes a little to hard into the attack, tripping and falling with the cage.

Noma's strike is perfect, having even cut 2 railguns alongside the attack. Dy1's aim is also perfect, but then...

The Big Crunch.

The combination of Dark Nova
and the remaining railguns smash each other in a honestly beautiful explosion. It all gets caught in a spectaculary rainbowly blast. But it's also a huge blast. The entire roof of the tower is blown away and debris rain like firework.

Collis and the staff necromancer are completely vaporized by the blast, being in the middle of it all.

Seraph, not taking cover, is also hit pretty hard, although he is quite futher away than Collis. The shockwave still breaks 4 of his ribs and cause some harsh internal organ damage. One of his eardrums also pop. He is launched far away from the tower.

Shaun and Eight, out of the tower, are blasted away by the shockwave in such a way they avoid the abyss from down below. They fall into the florest from before, not so far away from each other.

If Austin's regeneration wasn't so fast, he would have easily be dead. He is mostly hit by the explosion itself rather than the shockwave, so his body doesn't fly away much. All of his limbs are blasted away and his body is left burning.

Karlos's boat blocks most of the explosion on himself, although it completely blows the ship to pieces. He is sent flying, but not far away to fall from the tower.

Astraea's lightning dodge makes it so she avoids most of the damage. Unfortunaly, one of her feet is blown away by it.

The shockwave also hits the staff, which snaps in half and sends it flying away into the florest. Luckily for Noma, she is also blown into a similar direction as it, although at a weird curve. If she were to guess, the staff fell 50 meters away from her.

Dy1 is mostly unaffected.

Rubi is totally unaffected.

The Ki Wielder is smashed hard by the shockwave, and with the extra weight of the skeletons, is sent down into the abyss.

And then there's Kisetsu. She's dead.

Last edited:
Although being blown away by the insane force of it all, Karlos manages to create another boat below his legs. He scrambles to get up and manages to do so.

"Ugh...that happened...."

Shaun notices the explosion his eyes filling with light and inspiration. He begins tuning his guitar to normal and practices a new song.
“Damn that was sick as hell. My ankles are probably broken from that though.”
Shaun stands up
“No, never-mind, what the hell.”

"Owww... oh crap oh crap OH CRAP-!" Seraph is launched kilometers away. He only manages to survive by quickly sprouting his fairy wings, albeit stopping his momentum in midair causes himself to cough up blood.

"Ow... H-healmore..."

A healing light shines on Seraph, restoring his wounds from afar. But even then, his body is wracked with pain.

Karlos looks at his whole body, which is covered in scratches and bruises. His left arm seemed to have taken most of the force, being almost broken.

Rubi teleports back in after the destruction, looking at the wounded people in the building and immediately "Holiday!" "Holiday!" "Holiday"

Healing people who were injured in the blast all while asking.

"Did anyone see what happened to the sphere?"

Colis feels his consciousness jettison out of his body as the explosion hits. He's sent to the swirling, unrelenting beyond... Then he feels a tug.

Indeed, he's not quite dead yet... For there are 5 extra hosts for his mortal coil to latch itself onto.

"... Ah, that's what they were for. I figured as much, but seeing it... What a clever trick."

Colis floats over to the first of many bodies, before taking a grand, opening breath to break it in.

"Hmm... Seems it knows my attire as well. Perhaps there is a 3D printer of some kind built in... Convinent, wouldn't want to do this stark naked."

He steps back into the main room, and looks into the overall situation.

"... This was very much so not to plan."

Colis looks at the state of his new body, remembering that the cloning happened before he increased his own bone density. To remedy this, he goes back and adjusts some settings.

"Very well... The next body generated should have 3x the durability."

Colis works to enhance his current body's durability, and while he's at it, he opens the other pods prematurely to increase their bone density. Closing them back up, making sure they carry over the enhancements... Well, off to work.

Colis peers into the situation from the safety of his lab, waiting for an opportunity to strike...

"Well ... that was something", Eldur exclaimed, reappearing with the members of the team that was capable of teleport at that moment.

(now i'm reading the notifications, wait i was vaporized or something?, i didn't quite understand the part that involved inactive people other than me)

Albeit quite damaged by the shockwave and subsequent crash, Noma forces herself to get up,
"Huff huff"
The cyborg girl breathes hard, as she then uses a Nanomachine Paste to heal her own wounds.
"Thank Doc for the Pain Inhibitors."
Noma says to herself, as she proceedes to starts dashing, going towards where she saw the staff land to try find and retrieve it.

Last edited:
Back