• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

You know, I probably could've done that myself, but meh, the thought counts.

"Thanks."

I wait for the door to be eaten open, keeping a mental eye on those presences inside.

"Alright, everyone! Eyes up! We don't know what's gonna be behind that door... But we'll handle it together!" Seraph forms the Genesis Blade and swaps outfits into a white mage dress.

@Junkoposter

There are skeletons around.

@everyone

The door is eaten away quickly. As a hole is made through it and everyone can get through, a few interesting things come to sight.

First, there is a a cage with a purple blanket covering it. Those with super-vision would see a set of 10 super muscular zombied crammed into it.

Secondly, a group of 4 men, all looking deeply deformed from what appears to be old age at first glance stand in stone slabs, looking over the group. They all wear robes, as if to concel the rest of their bodies and their true appearance. One of them holds a staff with a Stereo Sphere stuck in it.

And thirdly, what appears to be a set of rail guns sit all around the edges of the tower.

The man with the staff speaks.

"What doest thou heretics wisheth to bore mine attention with?"

"Well, we have an interest in that staff you're carrying. Is there anything I can give you in exchange?"

"Give us the Sphere that's in your staff ... and we will consider the possibility of let you and your friends to experiment a quick annihilation", the Fire God said with a menacing tone.

"Please ignore the hothead there, for he's a dunce."
Noma say while looking at the leader of the necromancers, talking about the fire god.
"This universe is under the risk of complete annihilation by the forces of a cosmic abomination, but if we get that orb you hold in your staff we will be able to put and end to it. So it is in the best of your interest to comply and give us the artifact, as if you don't then you and everybody else on this planet will be reduced to absolute nothingnss."
She explains.

"Hello there old guy!" Kisetsu says cheerfully, her new spooky October skeleton gang just kinda shambling behind her. Do they even have weapons?

"Give us the Sphere that's in your staff ... and we will consider the possibility of let you and your friends to experiment a quick annihilation", the Fire God said with a menacing tone.
"That's quite the threat." Rubi says under her breath.

Rubi then speaks up loud, clearly trying to catch the undivided attention of the men.

"There's certain circumstances happening, where that ball of light is very important to us. It tis the tool that we must use to save not only our own world, but thjis world as well."

Then Rubi nods to Colis.

"However, do not fret, we are willing to gift to you an object worth the equivalent of that glowing ball."

Astraea sits there, fully expecting things to go poorly since the attempts at negotiations so far included threats, and saying that everything will stop existing if they don't cooperate and give up the sphere.

"Huhuhuhuh, hahahahahahhaha! Muahahahahahhahahahahah!...

...No."

The 3 men clap in responce to their... leader's? Laugh.

"For you see! This staff is what gave me the power over the dead! It has a immeasurable amount of powers, turning dreams into reality! If your concern is to save the world, then i can do so by myself."

His expression changes upon hearing Rubi's comment.

"What is this object of equal value?"

"Well, sir, if a single one of those objects was enough to stop the process entirely, we wouldn't be here. Simply put, that staff alone will do little to nothing."

"You appear to be mistaking the scope of this threat. This entity is beyond both dreams and reality, it's a beast of that trascends immesurable power, who's mere presence, even in it's current immensesly weakened state, passivelly takes over hundreds of realities."
"And to further add, by what was told to us by someone who directly fought the entity eons ago, the combined power of many orbs like yours are needed to even stand a chance against it. in fact, we already have absorbed the power of one, but we still have to hide from it."
"If you want to keep the powers granted by the orb, we'll give them back to you once the entity is defeated."

Last edited:
Rubi smiles briefly before continuing to speak. (After the others speak their piece)

"We would offer to you a ship which can traverse universes themselves and even track down balls of white light just like the one providing your staff power. It has a training room which changes it's environment and can generate targets and mock-enemies, and it can even fly through a space of nothingness. Yes, it is quite the ship that was shot down earlier, however, it can even repair itself upon being damaged. Indeed, we ourselves would have no need for it, as we could simply recreate it and use a new one to find those white balls, while you would only be stuck with the one you have now, not being able t obtain any more."

Rubi finally finishes up.

"Does that sound like an adequate deal?"

Rubi asks with a sly smile. Her expression clearly displaying that the only choice is to accept the deal, otherwise he's to be doomed regardless.

Colis keeps calm, not entirely sure what equal value he's speaking of. If he thinks of that staff so highly, there's not much that will sway him.

... Then Rubi actually speaks and Colis' face shifts.

"... Did they say they could easily recreate the ship? I don't think that was an option."

Last edited:
Colis takes a few moments to think... And his concern changes to a smirk.

"Ah, yes, our ship is quite the tool. Though, I would need to contact it's proper owner first, give me a moment..."

Colis starts walking down the stairs, and once out of sight, goes into his pocket dimension, preparing Armadillo armor over his body and turning a vial of his blood into a severe toxin for the encounter to follow... Then again, they may just be able to pull this off. Better to prepare for the worst, though.

Last edited:
Feeling Colis disappear, I internally chuckle at all the scheming. This even gives me an idea, one I find especially humorous.

One of Kisetsu's skeletons trips on itself and falls on her. A sharp bone stabs through her heart.

The man smirks at all the talk given to him.

"Fools, if you think you have deceited me, the-"

"Uhh, boss, that actually sounds like a deal to me."

"...urgh."

The men all get close to each other and start whispering. Weirdly, even with enhanced senses, none can hear them.

Eight finds that the wall breaks, pretty well too.

I head up to the floor with the others, positioning myself a bit closer to the cage, but still standing close to the others, so it won’t seem unnatural.

[People want to act after they finish talking]

After a few minutes, the necromancers separate, breaking from their circle. The man with the staff steps foward to speak.

"Whistly it seemeth that thou mortal proposals wouldest greatly benefit ourselves, i holdeth my doubts over thy's sincerity. After all, it wouldeth seem a little too good."

"Basically, he wants some hard proof of your claims."

Back