• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Preferred to keep his distance. E used another new technique...or atleast he hoped no one would notice it was just a variant of his Brimstone attack.

“Stone Cold Earth!”

Shards of stone coated in ice burst from beneath the two Necromancers.

From atop the piano Orpheus creates multiple sharply pointed flutes and sends them towards the magic necromancer. They zip between his allies and go straight for his weak points.

As my sword swings towards the psychic, I see the sphere vanish from his hands.
Shit! Just a moment too late.
Twisting my body mid air, I land on my feet, trying to bring myself to a stop, then I hear a loud cracking sound, and my legs bend weirdly.
Crap! Crapcrapcrap!
As I fall, I throw my sword at the magic necromancer, since using a sound attack would risk hitting my allies, and I can’t run in easily enough.

Nade only saw the others and he scan the necromancer something did not fit this was easier than he thought then he decided to see the others using their special techniques

Nade sees that the Magic Necromancer, now with a hold of the Sphere, he is syphoning it's power. It's tremendously multiplied. Shows just how much those things can enhance you even with just a tiny fraction of your power.

The forcefield takes the brunt of the party's attack, and although it should have broken long ago, it still holds on thanks to the Sphere's power...

Meanwhile, DJ looks intentely at the turtle shell. He gives S a little elbow bump and-

"Calculus."

DJ's eyes lose their puppils, getting filled with the image of numbers. Similary, S's eyes lose the color within them. They both grunt loudly.

"You gotta be ******* kidding me."

The same red energy that covered DJ's fingers when he gave a finger snap come back, but now fill his entire body. S is filled with a similar, but blue energy. Either way, it didn't matter.

DJ throws a punch at the turtle shell which blazes through the sound barrier, and one would be forgiven if they thought it accelerated to light speed. His fist smashes into the shell with the force of a meteor, which releases a shockwave that, finally, breaks through the barrier. The Magic Necromancer is blown away, and the sphere is out of his hand. In fact, it floats in mid-air.

One of the hooks embeds itself in the ground, violently throwing me towards the sphere, while my other arm detaches and repeatedly explodes at the new stump(s) multiple times to further propel the now harpoon-like appendage, which continues to elongate itself being detached, at the sphere. I take notice of Sotracus and DJ acting... rather odd, but that seems like less of an issue right now.

"YOINK!" Seraph flies forward, grabbing the floating sphere and holding it up triumphantly. "We did it, guys!" He cheers, completely oblivious of Auston's approaching harpoon limb.

¨increase the statistics to withstand the attack of others, an ability similar to Alexander's, interesting perhaps that was what gave him power over this land¨ thought Nade analytically about what happened

@ZephyrosOmega

Suddenly the hand of the giant grab gently Seraph, avoiding him to being hit by the hook.

"Yeah, good fight", Eldur exclaimed, approaching the young mage while in his Elemental Form.

well Melanie was going to do soemthing to stop seraph from being hit by harpoon limb but you know some cosmic force couldn’t let her act fast enough because it didn’t know what to have her do.

Her airplane screeched and stopped to a halt....in midair, somehow. She smiled and gave Seraph a thumbs up. “Uh...we break that, right?”

Seraph yelps as he's pulled out of the way by Eldur, and yelps again as the harpoon barely misses him even though he had auto-revive on from using genesis but no funny death counter for me :(

"T-thanks, Eldur... And yeah, let's get to breaking this thing!"

Karlos creates yet another boat from the skies as it ignites in a firey blaze and smashes onto the shield at full force.

The Fire God returned to his original form while extracting his sword.

"Mmm ... to you the honour", he said, giving to the young mage his sword.

The arm suddenly veers back towards the sphere after it was moved slightly by Seraph, flying clear through and shattering it.

Having realized that even with the necromancers dead the battle isn't concluded, as the attack wasn't aimed at the barrier, so Noma walks towards DJ while looking at where he throwed the punch instead ... which oddly enough is where she remembered the ... extremelly well dressed for an apocalypse, green-haired boy to be.

She has a bad feeling about this ...

Last edited:
“Can’t have squat in Detroit,” Melanie said with a shrug as she moved her plane next to Seraph. It was acting more like a car than a plane at this point. “But at least we got it!”

With utter anarchy unleashed around him, Colis took a backseat, watching as things went down. With the sphere finally being broken and the necromancer launched away, Colis covers his bases and quickly sprints over to punch through their chest mid flight, his entire body straining from his removal of mental limiters, but this should at least allow him to pierce through their chest. Maybe get a blood sample in the process, can't hurt.

Serena would fire at the last remaining Necromancer again, the battle wasn't over after all, and she could still sense him there. So she unleased Black Keys at them, with a spell that would make them follow the target if dodged.

Shaun gets back up, a bit tired but willing to push through.
“Is their anything else hunting is here.”
He pulls up his guitar, ready to strike at any remaining ghoul goons.

From around the area DJ hit, chains burst out and direct themselves are where the ones holding the sphere are. They can tell. If they are hit by it, they die.

It's a good thing they broke the sphere then. A burst of incredible energy swallows the entire party, DJ and S included. Only a voice rings out within this light show.

"Tsh. I wanted to play turtle for a little while longer."

And then there's the necromancer. He's dead.

After several attacks flew in and Colis straight up impaled them with his fist, he feels the surge of power fr the stereo sphere.

"... Well. Isn't that quite nice."

Colis stretches out a bit, manually repairing the damages to his body... Torn muscle fiber, bones are mostly in tact due to density upgrades... In fact, while he's here, bones can go up to 8x density to his knowledge. He only didn't do it before out of caution, who knows what going all out with an enhancement like that will do... But, indeed, the enhancement is not harmful, and they can feel down to the cellular level, now. Which opens up many, many possibilities...

Either way, he reaches into his pocket dimension for another vial, gets a sample, then quickly returns to the others, feeling his speed greatly increased.

"So, it seems we've been successful?"

As the energy ripples from the sphere clear, everyone feels a significant boost in their physical and spiritual capabilities. Coupled with fancy new powers too.

"Aw man, i almost got you guys." A voice rings out, same place the chains came from. It's the green haired young man, surrounded by DJ and S [anyone who wasn't in this area would even know who he was, so more or less just Noma, Collis and Eight do]. The same fog that melted and destroyed your worlds start spreading, covering your view. The Chosen aren't affected by it, but the surroundings seemily turn into puddles.

"Still, i didn't know there were people trying to stop this destruction. Interesting."

Even with your upgrade, it's clear he is far above you.

Orpheus silently looks at the green haired man. He's still standing on the piano, but has moved a little closer to the group.

Rubi's body grows and matures into that of a young woman, as she remembers not only several spells, but the rune magic that she would make her far more powerful than most witches.

"Umu.." Even with her surroundings being covered by an ominous fog, she couldn't contain her excitement at learning so many different things all at once, she is happy, but even more excited to find out even more things. Before, she had just went along with things as they were because she was slightly interested in the other chosen and wanted to help them, but now, she had an even more important goal. A goal that was hers alone. To obtain infinite knowledge of everything, until she would reach that point, she would not stop collecting stereo sphere...no, she COULD NOT stop collecting them, it is her life's mission. That's what she had decided in that moment.

Eldur's body started to change, turning into an Elemental Form more powerful than the previous one, the Vestige of the Sun.
Screenshot_20201007-075608_Chrome.jpg

Immediately after, he raised his right hand with only the middle and index finger.
His body began to shine, increasing his powers with a combination of absorbition of the surrounding darkness, his Fire Amp and Ragnarok.
Just a single moment, more faster than a blink of an eye, a little spark appeared in front of the guy with green hairs.

"Ardent ... Rannarok"

In less than a nanosecond, the spark imploded and then exploded releasing a huge explosion of scorching fire on an area large enough to pulverize a city equal to that of Moscow in its entirety.

Fortunately for his companions, Eldur's fire would have twisted around them to avoid them getting burned and only hit their designated target.

Back