• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

DJ and S stop climbing upon hearing Eight's suggestion. DJ starts, literally, poking holes in the walls.

"You know, you may have a point. But i doubt someone who could necromanticize the entire world would be particulary troubled by that, must be an exceptional mage... tell you what."

DJ pokes everyone in the forehead. You feel a mental link being formed.

"Me and Sotry will stay down here, while you go up. If you guys are in trouble, then think about me really hard. We'll cut off the tower then. Sound good?"

"Don't worry, i have something to help with that." DJ replies, extremely confidant.

"You guys have far surpassed my expectations. I'm sure you can do it."

Rubi debates whether or not she wants to go up the stairs before finally deciding to just go along with the others, although she was a bit uncomfortable, she was far more exited to find new things in the tower.

Karlos continues to drink what remains of his beer as the infinite beer bottle was destroyed, continuing to climb up the stairs.

Rather than walk up the stairs, a set of fairy-like wings sprouts from Seraph's back (@kisetsu uwu) and he starts to fly up the tower.

Astraea flies up behind the others, simply kicking off the air beneath herself as they ascended.

... that's really nice to hear, honestly. It's good to know I'm not ******* up immensely or some shit.

I continue climbing the stairs, earnestly smiling.

@Junkoposter

Kisetsu gets darkness manipulation and necromancy.

@Everyone

DJ and S wave at the group as they ascend. Staying in the bottom of the tower, S projects a snack. Once out of hearing range, they start talking.

"Will they really be okay?"

"I mean, you've seen what they can do. Besides, just makes this test a whole lot easier."

While going up the stairs, it seems the carvings on the wall atempt to tell a story. It's a really poor atempt at it, but you could see graves being defiled, some sort of book and what appears to be a Stereo Sphere. As the stories go, the carvings get less clean.

As if the structural nightmare that is the exterior of the tower wasn't enough, the stairs themselves would also cause even the most experienced construction managers to have a stroke. Although they start at the walls and only have a moderate 1-2 meter width, they get wider and wider as it ascends. Eventually, you reach a point where the width of the stairs is the same as the width of the tower interior. Really, it's a wonder everything hasn't fallen apart yet.

Eventually, you reach the top. Another massive door, on the style of a trap door, leads to the roof of the tower. It seems the rust has made it stuck.

That door looks old as hell, so I doubt it'll open.

As I'm walking over to try something on the door, the fire guy runs over and starts doing it instead.

"I'd recommend letting me do that, since I'm more likely to survive whatever's on the other side if it's a bit trigger-happy."

"Alright..."

I take the fire guy's place, rubbing my hands together dramatically. Putting my hands slightly above the door, my palms explode with a loud "PANG", like a large firecracker, before rapidly regenerating, spraying a think layer of acidic blood over a circular area about two and a half meters across.

"actually, that door is made of wood. Let me try something."

"... alright. Just be careful, I can feel at least 14 guys behind this thing, although 4 are any real issue... probably."

Colis places his hand on the door, as a swarm of termites is generated within it, rapidly eating away until nothing but the lock to nothing and hinges that swing nowhere remain.

"Well, while they're doing their work, let's prepare for whatever's on the other side."

Colis gives Austin a b o n e d e n s i t y upgrade, to emphasize this.

"If the Enemy are very strong, I wonder if the tower would withstand a fight of this magnitude." Think Nade.

then shows the shotgun that became a super shotgun and reloads it with Acid Bullets

Back