• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Nah, this is clearly named Cerberus and anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Now excuse me, I have to teach Spot a lesson."

Alexander proceeds to teleport above the thing.

"Boost. Boost." The sound of Alexander's strength tripling echoes through the surroundings. Then Alexander releases a telekinetic wave onto the creature below him, attempting to pin it to the ground.

“Oh **** what the **** is that ******* **** chimera ****.”
Shaun begins anxiously laying his music blasting electricity at the dog from the tip of his guitar. He is clearly sweating bullets from this exertion and fear already but he trudges onwards anyway.

“It is not a dog!” Melanie said in a tome of annoyance after...the god dude’s demand (I forgot his name). She aggressively pointed at the creature in the distance. “That is a-“

Suddenly a beam of white energy shot out of her finger and flew towards the gigantic creature. The initial force of it was enough to knock Melanie onto her butt. “Ah! Owie...”

With the white aura from the church woman surronding her, Noma switches weapons to L'Etranger, using the polearm's massive range, even further expanded by the flames, to create a bloody hole into the fload of zombies with a furry of swings, thrusts and litteral spins so that they mayy not reach the tank and the people in it.

Last edited:
"Precedence watchdog- lower blade- higher."

Astraea gets out her knight of thunder and enters it, flying and projecting herself closer to the giant dog's side and tries to run it through with the giant lightning sword created by the mech.

“FULL POWER BLITZ!”

Fire, ice, thunder, dynamic, bullet, close combat these are some of E’s better moves and he unleashed it in one fully amped blitz. He shot towards the Watchdog as the entire area in front of him became death zone filled afterimages and elemental energy.

As the hand I pre-emptively morphed reaches outwards to carve the zombies to pieces, the other morphs and does the same. As both move, a large amount of vein-like tendrils form from them and violently slash at zombies near the arms themselves.

The cannons from the boats fire, one cannonball was even launched so fast that it became a blazing streak of fire, incinerating zombies who were in its near vicinity.

Alexander dodges out of the way of friendly fire, purposely doing it so theirs only a slight distance between him and the attacks.

"Shaun's right, that's a chimera alright."

DJ steps down from the tank, immediatly getting swarmed by zombies. He is not pleased.

Collis finds that having a superhuman sense of smell amisd a horde of undead sucks really bad, but at least it gets the job done. Everyone's attack mostly tears through the crowd of zombies. One of Austin's arms, however, is grabbed by a pretty damn muscular zombie, who proceeds to rip it off. This massacre gets everyone a clear view at the Watchdog.

The Watchdog is clearly more dangerous than anything else in this place. When atempting to teleport and cut the chimera from behind, a scorpion tail, sprouting from it's back, stabbed right into Eldur's lung, which has gotta hurt. Serena's attack proves immensely effective however. The beast howls as the holy blades pierce a hole into it, glowing a holy light. It's flesh tries to put itself back together, but is unable to regenerate.

Nonetheless, it's counter attack is brutal. Bone spikes, created from it's back, are launched towards Serana. Her precognition saves her from certain death, as the bones pierce through her right hand, left foot and stomach.

The rest of the attacks all hit at once, and with Stratus's telekinesis, push down on the Chimera. The electric, energetic, fiery, cold and luminous resulting explosion blasts away the surrounding fog, uprotting the trees and caving down on the ground. Dirt flies everywhere. Everyone close to the beast is thrown away.

The resulting shockwave clears away the zombies surrounding DJ, who sighs loudly.

Damage report: 2 heads destroyed, scorpion tail destroyed, tentacles destroyed, skin burnt, hair on fire, legs/paws frozen. It is still alive, and seemily starts to regenerate. Those with good vision would see it's tongue becoming extremely sharp.

All humans and living beings have a danger sense. A fight or flight alarm. Your danger sense is blazing. Either kill the chimera now or dodge that attack.

Meanwhile, Yaf would see that, indeed, zombies taste bad.

Karlos just shrugs, he has nothing to lose really, he rummages around his person, finding a bit of alcohol stashed away somewhere unquestionable. He takes a huge gulp of it, before bringing out his musket. He jumps back onto the tank as his boat is desummoned.

Serena laughs off the damage, she knows how she fights. She uses Flash Air, twice in sequence, once to appear right on top of the enemy for a Shine empowered strike, to heal off her damage, and a second time to move out of range of her allies' coming attacks.

"Full force huh, you got it."

Alexander says with a bloodthirsty grin as he flys high into the sky and uses the full strength of his tripled power to crush the beast beneath him with his psychic powers.

"Spot! Play Dead!!!" He shouts with a wide grin on his face.

"Alright, here I go!"

The Wrecking Rod releases a burst of explosive energy that sends Seraph and his makeshift flying staff careening downwards at Mach 40, almost like a nitro boost. Seraph raises the blade high as he shoots down like a meteor. Thanks to Alexander's telekinesis, the beast is pinned down and helpless against the holy sword's power.

"GENESIS... ARK!"

And the moment before he makes contact, he swings the magic holy blade down right in front of the chimera. It's some 60 FPS Ufotable-type shit as the blade breaks into a trail, cleaving into the beast's flesh, and immediately afterwards creating a massive beam of holy energy that shoots off past the monster.

Last edited:
Shaun channels massive reserves of his stamina in a massive continuous blast of lightning. Playing his grandest song yet. The music echoing for yards away.

Dy1 flies high onto the air, and sstarts blasting the beast with homing ki blasts. Then, he stretches one of his arms onto the ground to punch a really deep hole in it, he does the same with the other arm... and tears off a huge chunk off of the ground. He tosses it at the beast and then fires a Kamehameha.

Karlos focuses himself on the sky, summoning his ship and throwing it downwards in a blaze of glory that makes it catch fire, aiming to ram straight through the Chimera.

Rubi teleports back in, but this time she's a ways behind the beast (So as to not be hit by the other's attacks) and starts shooting fireballs at it.

>: [

Getting back up to her feet, Noma pulls out not one, but two goddamn rocket launchers and fires a twin barrage of explosives towards the giant chimera.

I take notice of the Chimera's odd action and my own reaction just before my arm is torn off. This isn't exactly a problem, though, as the arm is barely ever detached due to speed of my regeneration. Past the point where the zombie grips the detached arm, the veins and flesh bulge to an absurd degree before exploding, spraying the zombie with crystalized acidic blood, teeth, and bone shards, which all writhe and grow throughout its rotten flesh, as it's further attacked by the thing tendrils.

Meanwhile, I disembark from the tank, moving to the Chimera's right over the crowd, using my other arm, another harpoon arm that branched off of the one held by the zombie, and dozens of the tendrils to keep myself above ground and the zombies a considerable distance away from me.

Eldur let out a groan of pain as he teleported beneath the beast, his wounded lung healing.

"Time to get serious," he exclaimed entering his elemental form, boosting his fire powers.

250px-Fire_elemental_1.jpg

Raising a hand, a circle of fire appeared at his feet.

"Surtr's Wrath!"

A swirling column of concentrated fire in a blazing beam aimed at the beast's heart, piercing the rib cage.

Well, death isn't the worst of smells.

After dealing with the zombies, Colis sprints as quickly as possible to the side, trying to flank the Chimera and avoid whatever it was about to do.

"Maximum Power." Nade screamed with such Force that some crystals broke.

The tank activated all its weapons but now it also launched acid and nuclear energy beams, along with apparently all the firearms created by man appeared out of nowhere levitating and firing at the chimera.

Using his strong legs to jump away, E unleashed another Brimstone Attack causing flaming stones to erupt from beneath the Chimera.

The chimera ******* dies. It's thrown under such a barrage of elemental and non elemental attacks that it doesn't just get blown into pieces, it gets utterly annihilated as well. The remaining zombies just stop for a moment before moving again, even more feverly attacking the group now.

Meanwhile, on Austin's side, the blood melts through and rips apart the muscular zombie. He would notice no other zombies are like that, weirdly enough.

Serena releases a large wave of flames onto the remaining zombies, leaping upwards and warping back to the tank afterwards.

Dy1 simply charges up for a bit and then fires a strong Energy Wave towardds the zombies, hoping to competely annihilate one atleast.

Seeing the chimera cease existing, Astraea converts the 20,000 electric barriers from her mech into a blast that is sent to engulf part of the crowd of zombies without hurting her allies, as she herself makes her way back to the tank.

Looking at the remaining zombies, Eldur opened his arms, creating a huge ring of fire.

"Beasts of Múspellsheimr!"

Suddenly a horde of fiery hounds appears from the flames, starting to attack the undeads.

hell_hound_by_daveallsop_d1i4z4m-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
"... You people are far too effective. The poor dog got brought down before I could even manage anything."

Colis continues using bone attacks on the zombies, observing how much it takes before they die. They don't seem to need their head to continue functioning, so what is it...

Curious, I stop attacking the body of the stronger zombie and move it closer to me with a long serious to small appendages, like centipede legs. I continue hacking at all of the normal zombies from a significant distance thanks to the many thin tendrils, though, using the additional reach of the arm that was ripped off to attack with nail-blades any zombies nearby as it moves back to me.

Seeing the chimera ******* die, the guitarist gives a sigh of relief and moves to the next challenge.
Shaun channels all of his electricity and the ones shot by his teammates into a massive blast chuckling loudly as he does, though panicking on the inside. Hopefully this should eliminate most of the Zombies.

"You still keep coming... Fine then."

Seraph's equipment changes. He's now wearing a long black dress, and dark orb-shaped ornaments in his hair, and the genesis sword has been replaced with a long, skull-topped scythe. Seraph twirls it in his hands, bifurcating the nearest zombie. His grin then widens.

"Pulse."

A black magic circle appears on his scythe's blade, creating a dark red haze around the edge. He instantly shoots into the enemy horde, slicing and dicing with a sudden rush of brutality.

Last edited:
E just sorta spammed Stone Edge to finish off any zombies near him.

“Hey who got the kill shot on that thing? Just curious.”

Back