• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

"Draping!" "Fireball!" "Draping!" "Fireball!" "Draping!" "Fireball"

Rubi unleashes the ultimate combo attack upon the horde. Teleporting around them while firing fireballs from numerous angles.

"Target destroyed."
With the chimera dead, Noma switches back to L'Etranger and continues wildy swinging it towards the zombies, each hit creating a burst of electricity.

“I’m up, I’m up!” Melanie said as she quickly stood up from the ground and began blasting small beams of energy from her fingertips. it wasn’t very powerful but it was kinda fun to just go “pew pew!”

As Collis hacks away, he notices a severe lack of blood or tissue loss from the zombies. After destroying about 50% of it's body mass, the zombie's body releases a massive spray of blood and it's body starts deforming.

Austin sees that the muscular zombie is still alive. About 40% of it's body mass is lost. His arms, head and shoulders are noticibly immense. It's lower body seems to be of a average stature however.

The rest of the scuffle is more of the same. Zombies, being ripped apart by the hundreds. Their blood burst and rains down on the party. The hounds released by Eldur make quick work on them as well.

Those with a higher view point, like Austin, or with vast senses, like Astraea, would see something weird... the fog and the haze got thicker. Zombies come by the tens of thousands now. The tower seems to shine a weird, purple aura. The numbers start getting overwhealming.

"So the death of the Watchdog seems to have alert the culprid..."

DJ says, very calmly.

"...It alerted the ******* who wrecked my goddamm ship!"

His hand still glowing red, he snaps his fingers. This show of rage, this snap of fire, is almost a demonstration and reminder of why DJ is the leader. Although none of the party are harmed by this, a red shockwave blows away every zombie, both in view and out of view. A significant portion of the florest you are in is flattened, and the fog is gone, like it was never even there.

S puts his hands on DJ's shoulders, who is very clearly annoyed.

"You okay man?"

DJ just brushes it off and ignores him. He goes foward... and now that the fog is gone, the party can see that they are about 3/4ths of the way done. That was a lot of progress for a little tank.

A massive metal bridge that leads to the entrance of the tower is the next location the road to it leads you to. Surrounding it is a ravine, going so deep the bottom can't be seen.

“hey here’s an idea, let’s try not to fall off the bridge,” Melanie said with a sigh as she spun her scythe around like a cool, deadly baton. “Man I’m really liking this.”

Shaun stares at the bridge, clearly swallowing his fear, or at least trying to.. He then points to E and to himself “That Chimera Kill shot was probably me.”
He starts to think to himself
(If I need a name for my special move kill shot is kinda sick.) Facing back to the bridge he realizes something
“The bridge is metal right? I can carry it, or part of it.”

Seraph stands to his full, tiny 5'8" height, covered in black blood and grinning like a madman. "Well, That was fun!"

He creates two magic circles. One sprays him down with water, and the other blasts him with wind, drying him off (albeit leaving his hair frizzy and wild).

It's lower body seems to be of a average stature however.
[Leg day skipping forks]

"Hmm..."

With these observations, and the path now cleared, Colis tries something. On whatever remains from the shockwave, Colis tries to apply necrosis to the zombie's tissue. Unlikely to actually destroy them further, since they're undead, but it's worth a shot before he moves along with the others.

Last edited:
“Hey uh, can someone clear this gunk off of me?” Melanie asked with a frown as she looked down at her very 2 dimensional self, covered in a black substance the only part that wasn’t black were her eyes, which stood out a lot more because of this. “I don’t really have the ability to shower...”

"We can probably take the tank across, the bridge looks sturdy enough." Astraea comments while cleaning the blood from herself as best she could

“Hey uh, can someone clear this gunk off of me?” Melanie asked with a frown as she looked down at her very 2 dimensional self, covered in a black substance the only part that wasn’t black were her eyes, which stood out a lot more because of this. “I don’t really have the ability to shower...”
Nade tries to help Melanie with her problem

Eldur teleported in mid air, returning to his normal status and proceeding to fly in the direction of the tower's entrance while the Beasts of Múspellsheimr started to disappear.

"Good job everyone! That was a good team work!"

Absorbing the blood that touches my body directly and, for lack of a better term, squeezing it from my clothes into my body, I examine the larger zombie I kept with me after removing its remaining limbs.

Man, I hate heights.

"Leave it to me, Mels!"

Seraph glosses over the nickname as he creates a water spell, followed immediately by a rush of hot air. Just like that, the 2D Doggo is rendered gunkless.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"If you don't want to drive it across we could try like, carrying it or tossing it across as well, the tank has done well so far, it'd be a shame to lose it now."

The water got her hair all matter and nasty, and she quickly, like the dog she was, shook her body around to get all the water off her. ...which resulted in her hair poofing up!

“Thanks!”

"This is annoying, is there ever an end to them?" Rubi asks.

"I'm sick of this, I'm weak here anyway so you guys can handle the rest... I'll meet you at the tower!"

Rubi yells before "Draping!" she teleports off to the fortress in the sky which then flies over to the tower.

Edit:

"Ah wait!" Rubi briefly comes back to grab another charred zombie to take with her and analyze before she teleports away again.

"If you don't want to drive it across we could try like, carrying it or tossing it across as well, the tank has done well so far, it'd be a shame to lose it now."
"You know, I'm going to agree until I remember I can do this." nade said as the tank disappeared

"Ready I put it in my inventory"

Astraea stores her mech and also walks across the bridge, converting herself into lightning and back to normal to clean as much blood off as she could.

While flying, Eldur looked at the tower, trying to analyse it in order to acquire a mental map or other details such as traps or secret passages.

@DMUA

The zombie's tissue goes deader than it already was. It doesn't look too effective at first, but entire chunks of meat start falling off the body. Good and quick way to reduced body mass.

@Hl3_or_bust

It's body twitches, but is noticibly weaker than before. It bites your tentacle hands, and it hurts like a bitch.

@YungManzi

The fortress quickly reaches the top of the tower. Due to it's dimensional phasing, it's unaffected by the barrier around it.

At the top of the tower, Rubi sees a group of 4 elderly men, complex mechanisms similar to what the purple laser that shot down the ship was, as well as a staff with what looks like a stereo sphere stuck in it. Something tells you going down there would be a bad idea.

@Rest

DJ looks at Nora, still with an annoyed look on his face but that's honestly a default now.

"You could say that, yes."

While they cross the bridge, nothing seems to get in your way. In fact, it seems this bridge is here only to "show off" the tower. It really is huge. It's seemily made of a dark purple rock, glistered with white spots everywhere. It's design can be summed as a spiral. Almost like a drill.

Eldur's scan shows that the tower is made of a custom material. Seems to be a mix of rock, steel and titanium. In any case, it's far more tough than any eartly material. Another thing to note is that there seems to be a forcefield around the tower, baring any atempts to skip up to the top.

As for it's internal structures... it seems to be mostly hollow. There are pillars here and there, but the only thing to note is that the inside seems to be mostly comprised of stairs. Stairs that lead to the top. No traps as far as you see.

After walking through the large bridge, the group finds itself at the entrance of the tower. The door to the entrance is, just like the tower itself, unnescessarily huge.

S speaks before opening the door.

"Alright, you guys ready? Who knows what's inside this freakshow."

Back