• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

Karlos prepares his boombox to blast some music, reloading his muskets. His right hand begins to glow with the power of his boat. He gulps down his few remaining leftover beer.

"As ready as I'll ever be chief."

Shaun catches up with the rest, using his metal powers to prevent the bridge from wobbling.
He notices Eldur’s scan that the tower includes steel and titanium and grins.
“We all ready?”

Useful.

Colis calmly walks over and uses this new trick on the head of the muscular zombie attacking Austin, completely decaying it to nothing as it bites on his flesh.

"You're not feeling infected or anything akin to that, are you? I can probably remove it if you say yes."

Last edited:
I chuck the zombie towards the ravine wall, returning to a normal shape. Colis' comment makes me look at my hand concerningly for a moment, before I realize I feel nothing.

"Nah, not at all."

I turn back to Sotracus

"I'm ready, I think."

Last edited:
"Mh, I have analysed the tower", Eldur said to everyone.

"Apparently seems made of a custom material. Seems to be a mix of rock, steel and titanium. In any case, it's far more tough than any eartly material. Another thing to note is that there seems to be a forcefield around the tower, baring any atempts to skip up to the top.", he explained.

"As for it's internal structures, it seems to be mostly hollow. There are pillars here and there, but the only thing to note is that the inside seems to be mostly comprised of stairs. Stairs that lead to the top. No traps as far as I can see.", He continued, landing in front of the huge door.

Rubi teleports back down with the group, and speaks while addressing all of them.

"Hey, you all. There are some dangerous looking guys at the top of the tower, about 4 of them. And I'm pretty sure one of them has a stereo sphere on a magic staff as well." Rubi relays. "I saw the laser canons too, they were quite the impressive gadgets."

"Very well. Let's keep moving."

Colis starts moving across the bridge in a sprint, trying to get back up to the rest of his allies.

[retconnin action, doesn't feel in-character]

Noma shakes her polearm to get the blood off it, so that it may not reduce it's efficiency, and then responds to S.
"Ready here."

“I say we go in loud. They probably already know we are considering the noise we just made. Might as well make an offensive strike.”

Karlos outstretches his arm, his boat already beginning to be created into this mortal plane of existence.

"Heh, aye aye captain."

Collis arrives in a few seconds.

"Alright. I'll open it then, strong style!"

And with a majestic kick from S, the large door is flinged away, bent. The giant slab of metal smashes against the other end of the tower, causing a noticible shake. This dramatic entrance reveals...!

A cold breeze. Pillars going far up. And, on the far end of the walls, a set of stairs that goes up in a spiral, seemily to the top.

"Hey, Da-"

"Yeah, i know. There's nothing here."

S looks away embarassed. DJ takes over.

"This may actually be our lucky break. Any of you tired from all the zombie fighting? And i don't mean just physically either."

"I'm quite wide awake, as I have already taken several naps."

Rubi says with a smile before continuing.

"If you so chose, you could take a quick rest in my fortress."

Rubi says, pointing to the giant fortress floating in the sky.

S smiles at the enthusiasm of the party. DJ sighs and starts climbing the stairs. Up close, it's visible that the walls have some carvings on them. Looks like someone digging out or a grave.

"You people are way more energetic and into this than i expected. Where does that energy even come from?" S asks while ascending.

[That's it for me today, if i go on more while people are sleeping i'll feel bad]

"Well, I enjoy making things timely. Nothing more crude about it than that."

I give the short man a weird look, noting that I can't really feel his presence like I can that of others, and think for a moment.

"I uhhh, I'm not really sure how to describe that without like.. I don't really how to describe that in detail, it's just an extremely negative thing to call someone, when you hate their guts."

“So, how tough are these walls actually? The smithy guy said they were harder than any normal material earlier, but so are we. If it isn’t too tough to break, and we’re gonna be fighting the people on the top of the tower anyway, wouldn’t it be better to collapse the tower and let the building do some of the work for us?”

“I zoned out there. So I guess we are going on here now”

@DMUA Yafoboolon turns to Colis “So did you find out any weakness of the zombies? I saw you experimenting with them before”

Astraea continues following the others, all the while keeping an eye out for anything above them on the stairs

"If its possible, collapsing the tower might be a quicker method to deal with this all, but I'd imagine they have some kind of countermeasures to that, maybe."

Although he kept following the group, during all of this Orpheus was still occupied with his piece. Bits and pieces of the greater whole were played and changed throughout the fighting and climbing of the tower.

Last edited:
Back