• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

The kicker is sent flying, kilometers away. He crashes through a wall of another building pretty badly.

Only three remaining, they decide to go all out. One atempts to grab and put him in a lock, while the other two punch and kick him in the chest and stomach.
Another red forcefield blinks into existence around him just as the attackers start to gang up on him. Punches land on his torso, only to have their force absorbed by the shimmering field.

Just before the forcefield disappears, a small hole opens itself in the back of his head, releasing a flaming stream directly into the face of the man attempting to hold him still.

@Paul_Frank

"Thanks", I nod to then return to crafting a gun for Alexander.

After finished, I look at Astraea.

"Any request before I start to upgrade her", I say pointing at Noma.

By putting both hand together and pounding on the masked man, the forcefield visibly cracks. One of them uses this discovery to drop kick him.

Meanwhile, the man is being is dead, his face reduced to an skeleton.

@Faruel1998
Sensing the gathering of the other Choosen in the training room, Donte pushed of the air to help himself stand up moved to join them. Stepping through the entrance he saw them congregating around the giant ‘Eldur if I recall correctly.’ apparently taking requests for upgrading gear. Nothing to lose, Donte asked, “What kind of upgrades are you referring to?”

By putting both hand together and pounding on the masked man, the forcefield visibly cracks. One of them uses this discovery to drop kick him.

Meanwhile, the man is being is dead, his face reduced to an skeleton.
With the man behind him very much dead, the clown-masked man turns and, in one smooth motion, grabs him and swings him into the ones in front of him. The poor dead man is swung with so much force that the air friction actually sets him on fire.

@Faruel1998

"Well I have a few things that could be upgraded, such as these." Astraea says, showing the Franklin Machine Belt, Thunder Blades, and part of the Knight of Thunder

"Although, some of them might take longer than upgrading her, particularly the mech, and she was in line first so I can wait."

@Faruel1998

“It depends on what you can do with a sword to be honest. I suppose increasing its durability and sharpness would be my primary request. That said, what she said” Donte jerked a thumb at Astraea “I don’t mind waiting in line when others asked first. It’s not exactly high priority anyway.”

Both the body of the dead man and the one hit by it are turned into red, pastry mist. However, the drop kicker wasn't attacked, landing his attack right on the jaw of the masked man.

@Overlord775

"Fine, then I'll start to work ... with the chamber", I say to then walking where's a block of stone and starting to shaping it in various body parts.

After that, I take the stone bucket with the liquid black metal, immersing them, binding them to it.

"Mh, yes ...", I murmur, placing the body parts on the anvil.

"We can start", I say to Noma.

Placing my right feet next to the anvil, an oval chamber start to rise.

"Go inside it"

Last edited:
Colis takes a look into the training room, seeing that their allies are still going at it. They might finish soon, but for now, he turns to Yafoboolon.

"When you say our powers are similar, and you'd pay me back for that, what exactly do you mean?"

Both the body of the dead man and the one hit by it are turned into red, pastry mist. However, the drop kicker wasn't attacked, landing his attack right on the jaw of the masked man.
Without the forcefield in place, the attack sends him backwards, stumbling a bit. But with so little actual damage taken, it's not long before the man steadies and draws himself back to full height.

"Now see," he says, "you could have gotten so much more out of that if you had set it up just a little better. Here, let me show you how it's done."

And then a ball of ice appears in front of the masked man, shooting out to freeze the attacker in place. Then the man bolts forward, jumping into the air to deliver a thunderous dropkick of his own.

The man explodes into a million and one pieces. The voice returns to talk to the man.

"Congratulation. All enemies defeated."

Meanwhile, in the waiting room.

"Should we summon everyone back already?" DJ asks, inpacient.

"Hmmm..."

"All good things do come to an end..." the masked man says as he dusts himself off. "Take me back. I'm sure there are other things for us to do now."

This voice might be the most pleasant thing he has ever met. He almost doesn't want to leave her. He'll be all the more lonely when he does.

...Is it morally sound for a man to find a disembodied voice so companionable?

Whatever. Time to go. Things to do, people to see, hurts to cause, lives to spare. He's here for a reason, isn't he? Best get on with that, then.

Definitely going to have to ask about Build-a-Bears later, though.

Last edited:
DJ shrugs and decides to just roll with it.

"Alright, everyone in the training room, we need you back at the waiting room. We are starting soon, there's no time to waste."

"hey that was pretty good."

"you think so?"

The man with the clown-doll mask turns up almost immediately. No one sees him arrive. He just sort of...shows up.

@Overlord775

As soon as she enters, the chamber closes, starting to fill with a clear fluid.

Approaching the anvil, I take the body parts, envelop them in flames and lift them in mid-air.

Quickly they enter the oval.

Placing a hand on it, I focus on infusing my fire that gradually creeps into her body.

After a few minutes, the operation is over and the oval opens, revealing Noma's body.

Outwardly, nothing seems to have changed, but she herself can sense an unknown energy source within her body.

"So, are you okay? Don't you feel anything bad?"

Last edited:
@Faruel1998
Noma closes and opens her right hand while looking at it to test if she can move it properly, which is affermative.
"I am fine. More importantly than that, tell me about the upgrades you've done."
She asks as she looks back towards him.

"I superimposed your armor with the parts made of a metal alloy of my creation, they will make you resistant to fire and absorb physical impacts, instead for enchanting with my fire you can project it in the ways that you like best as well as being able to reattach your limbs if they are severed", I explain.

"Anyway, we should go ... we have been called", I say, leaving the training room.

DJ claps once. He finally looks slightly less annoyed.

"Alright, this is the plan: we scoop up down there, once we do that, the exact location of the Sphere is given. Then we go towards it, kick undead ass, grab the sphere, break it and then get the hell out. Sound good?"

"Straightforward and to the point. That should be expected from a leader."

To prepare himself for what's about to happen, Colis increases his own bone density as he did to Yafoboolon.

Back