• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save the World: Chapter 2

“Sounds fine pal.” The coffee is clearly kicking in as Shaun seems to get more energy.
“Do you think I could get one of those infinite beer cans but for expresso?”

Rubi happened to teleport into the waiting room at that moment, having mastered the use of her new magic staff, however, she doesn't seem to have it on her at the moment.

She came back to purely out of slight curiosity, to see what the other chosen were doing at the moment. Only to find that they were scrambled in the waiting room for some reason.

"What? Is it time to go down to that world?"

With a snap from S, a cup of expresso falls on Shaun's hands.

"Yes, it is time."

DJ sits on one of the chairs. Strangely, this causes a drastic change on the room itself. Originally a victorian style room, what appear to be swarms of white bugs (and to those with superhuman vision, nanomachines) cover every corner and wall of the room. It almost looks like the pilot cockpit of an airplane, but severely expanded. Seats for the passengers appear from within everyone. Another seat appears besides DJ, which S promptly sits on.

"Sit down everyone, we're going."

Colis sits down and applies a seatbelt.

"White Bugs rapidly changing an environment... That's something I'll have to keep in mind."

E sits down annoyed that his spar was stopped yet again but he would get over it. He was quite eager to see some action though.

Rubi decides to sit. In her hand is a book, probably from her library, that says "The philosophy of magic" on its cover. She reads it quietly.

"Is there anything more to say about them?"

Serena asked, curiously. From his words before and her own observations, it seemed rather self explanatory.

A complicated control panel is projected in front of DJ and S. DJ is just about to start working.

"You know David, my gut feeling has a really bad feeling about this."

"Oh come on, how many times has your gut feeling be correct?"

"...do you really need me to answer that?"

DJ simply smirks about it. With the press of a few buttoms, and the steering of some wheals, the ship gets going. The wall in front of you shows a window, allowing for a nice view of the front.

And as the ship accelerates, beyond warp speed, space-time itself bends around it. The view is pretty extraordinary, with timelines and universes being zoomed past entirely.

Eventually, as you enter dimensional space once more, the view is familiar to most of those on the ship. Earth, round as it always was, blue as ever. Well, not exactly. It had some shades of purple within the blue of the ocean.

"So that's where it is huh." DJ remarks, having the exact location of the Sphere.

The ship, located on the asteroid belt, makes it's way to Earth. It really doesn't take long at all due to the ship's speed.

Around europe seems to be the area DJ aims to ship it. Slowing down as he enters shows some pretty weird things to those who already were on europe. Most notably, the abudance of stone towers, the apocalyptic look it has... and of course, the zombies. They look the part, with rotten body parts and exagerated features, but most of them still looked like humans. Some of them didn't look the part however.

Going futher into europe, it seems DJ is about to land it on Russia. And sure enough, even from tens of kilometers away, something can be pretty easily spotted. A giant stone tower, easily bigger than the likes of mount everest, stretches into the sky. It's top looks like a drill, with the rest of it staying in a spiral shape. That's the target. Almost as if to fullfil the clitches of camera work, the top of the tower even glows unaturally. Even if... it's the middle of the night.

"SHIT!!!"

A giant, purple laser seemily slams into the side of the ship! Everyone can feel the shockwave. That really did a ******* number on it.

"Alright, emergency landing!"

Neatly avoiding another of the giant lasers with his driving skills, DJ does a U-turn and backs the hell off. The ship clearly undergoes pressure as the air around it ignites from the speed it's going down.

It crashes into the ground, the impact being heavily felt. The window for viewing crack severely and several tons of rock and dirt are seemily covering the ship.

"...what did i say about my gutfeeling?"

"sigh. Everyone back there okay?"

The shaking of the ship throws Seraph every which way, until he lands squarely on his butt, significantly bruised and beaten up.

"...I'm okay!"

Dy1 just ends up damaged a bit. Being turned into a blob from the crash but he sorta reforms himself. God majin physiology is weird.

"Guys? A little help here?"

Karlos is trying to get his body unstuck from the ceiling but thanks to it being stuck in the roof of the ship, his words are muffled.

"... I am going to get a sample from one of those undead."

As Colis has that thought, the blast hits, rocking the ship, before the inevitable crash landing.

"... Well, I'm quite well, actually..."

Colis unbuckles, gets a vial out from his pocket dimension to prepare ahead of time.

"Guys? A little help here?"

Karlos is trying to get his body unstuck from the ceiling but thanks to it being stuck in the roof of the ship, his words are muffled.
Sigh.

Colis steps into his pocket dimension, out onto the roof of the ship, and heaves Karlos up through the roof. Any damage that results can be easily fixed, anyways.

Karlos manages to get out of his sticky little situation, looking at Colis.

"Thanks for the help man."

Back