• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Yup

SBA. Speed equalized.

Sans vs Donquixote Doflamingo

They fight in Hyrule.

Sans from undertale render2 by nibroc rock-d9ez6f2
Heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next.

One Piece Burning Blood Donquixote Doflamingo (Artwork)

PaChi mind telling me how Sans powers work exactly? I've heard a lot of different things about his his Soul Manipulation works.

He has attacks that attack the soul directly, strong enough to affect an almost 2-B Chara. But those are only the blue bones. If doffy dodges them he is good.

PaChi2 said:
He has attacks that attack the soul directly, strong enough to affect an almost 2-B Chara. But those are only the blue bones. If doffy dodges them he is good.
Actually all of his attacks are capable of hurting almost 2-B Chara. Blue bones are only special in that they only hurt you if you are moving.

Huh, I well. Nvm. Doffy needs to dodge every single attack.

If he hits Little Sans he wins, too.

Its a matter of who hits first.

All of Sans's attacks directly hurt your soul and body at the same time. Blue mode affects your gravity by both increasing it and changing it's direction in order to fling you around the room. Sans can also teleport himself, his opponents and his attacks.

I give this to Sans mostly because he can keep spamming gasterblaster and bones (danmaku) and also he can use gravity manipulation + telekinesis to throwing Doffy like a ragdoll.Though Doflamingo precognition might help him a bit,don't know about possession mind if anyone telling that.Haoshoku Haki possible can't work because Sans has faced with Chara,who is extremly bloodlust.

Wut? Haoshoku Haki works by protecting the users will power to other's and renders those with weak wills unconscious. Which leads me to ask how is Sans Will? If it's not strong then Doffy can incap him. And as for Parasite it self explanatory, Doffy uses his threads to somehow control his opponents against their will. I doubt gravity manipulation is doing much considering Issho (Admiral Fujitora) couldn't do much to Doffy. And how good is the AoE of his Danmaku? Because Doffy has very good pseudo flight, is extremely agile and has Kenbunshoku Haki ( Granting him Extrasensory Perception, emotion sensing, can sense killing intent, Precognitionamongst other abilities.) Which would allow him to dodge a decent amount of his attacks depending on his AoE. Either way i find this as a who hits first wins situation so count me as inconclusive.

well, sans is willing to kill doffy for being wanted, which leads us to, doffy being a criminal, or something like this, and the danmaku is, go watch Sans boss battle fight, its just incredible, and i think sans goes first, because he attempted to blitz chara at the beginning of the fight, but yeah, speed equalized, i have no idea, but sans can still do it with teleportation tho,

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Sans would know nothing about Doffy, why would he know Doffy is wanted?
maybe before the battle, where there is a letter saying that doffy is wanted, a person could tell him this,

possibilities are endless

Knightofannihilation666 said:
. Which leads me to ask how is Sans Will?
he kept figthing despite fighting an immortal invincible being over and over, and leeps fighting even if you kill and go back in time to kill him over again

Doffy uses his threads to somehow control his opponents against their will
he needs to catch sans first, and teleportation

And how good is the AoE of his Danmaku?
pretty much the best after omega flowey (and chara, whos aoe is universal)

his aoe is unknown due to not knowing how big is a soul, but he can teletrasport enemies in the direction of his attacks and teletrasport his attacks to the enemie

I mean, I am with Knight kinda here.

Sans might be in character the first not to kill, lets be real here.

He is 'lazy' and Doflamingo is naturally bloodlusted. I say Doflamingo via awakening zoning capabilities, precog, probably better fighting experience and possession hax.

Sure, Sans has soul hax.. and teleportation but Doffy stamina and aoe should push a win. Plus, he can make some mistakes with precog.

Sans get hits once, and it is game over.

But I am a pretty big doflamingo wanker, I could be wrong lol.

@Sans that's not how it works.

@Ricsi

1: Those are nice feats but those are more akin to durability and hax. I'm talking about will power.

2: He can, he's dealt with telaporters already such as Law. It's nothing new to him.

3: Mind linking this?

sans is always assumed to be in a mindset that allows him to fight, which is his bloodlust, as its the ONLY way heever fights (sba makes characters keep theire fighting tactics, and sans only has bloodlusted tactic)

as far as ima awere doffy does tend to not go all out from the start, as shown with bellami

KinkiestSins said:
I mean, I am with Knight kinda here.
Sans might be in character the first not to kill, lets be real here.

He is 'lazy' and Doflamingo is naturally bloodlusted. I say Doflamingo via awakening zoning capabilities, precog, probably better fighting experience and possession hax.

Sure, Sans has soul hax.. and teleportation but Doffy stamina and aoe should push a win. Plus, he can make some mistakes with precog.

Sans get hits once, and it is game over.

But I am a pretty big doflamingo wanker, I could be wrong lol.
he can only do its possession when he uses his thread manipulation, and this needs to hit sans, and he sure troubles to do this, via teleportation, and since sans is a very skilled teleporter, i dont think doffy can keep up with him with teleportation,

Ricsi-viragosi said:
sans is always assumed to be in a mindset that allows him to fight, which is his bloodlust, as its the ONLY way heever fights (sba makes characters keep theire fighting tactics, and sans only has bloodlusted tactic)
as far as ima awere doffy does tend to not go all out from the start, as shown with bellami
First off, even in the genocide route when Sans fights you, he doesnt go 'all out' untillater in the fight.

He even states this himself.

Doflamingo was literally toying with Bellamy, he can do the same thing to Sans, just possess him with Parasito and make him kill himself. Either he opens up with parasito, or he cuts off someones limbs with his abilities, either one of them is bad for sans.

BattleReviews said:
he can only do its possession when he uses his thread manipulation, and this needs to hit sans, and he sure troubles to do this, via teleportation, and since sans is a very skilled teleporter, i dont think doffy can keep up with him with teleportation,
He probably can with his awakening, which turns his entire 360 field of vision into strings. I don't care how good someones teleportation is, good luck trying to dodge billions of strings aiming at your face lol from everywhere. Especially since Sans does not have great stamina to begin with.

I like sans more and honestly, I am not even going to say lul doffy wins this easy.

This is very, very close. Either bloodlusted, I lean to inconclusive, But in character?

I say doffy takes this.

KinkiestSins said:
Doflamingo was literally toying with Bellamy, he can do the same thing to Sans, just possess him with Parasito and make him kill himself. Either he opens up with parasito, or he cuts off someones limbs with his abilities, either one of them is bad for sans.
he litiraly says that that was hes strongest attack, and while the other attack is longer, its much easier to dodge

yeah, its not like sans ISNT just gonna teleport away or even DODGE it.... why would he do that when all his enemies are stronger than him? hes also aware of enemies lv

BattleReviews said:
Sans can just teleport away from those billions of strings,
and doffy is bloodlusted here,
why, its not in the description, and sba says he keeps acting how he would to random enemies

BattleReviews said:
First part at best says he teleports away, until he gets tired which he can get and then he kills him with strings. Doffy's stamina is ridiculous as he can fight in the war of the best without any injury which lasted for half a day.

It isnt that hard to outlast sans as far as I can see.

@Risci

Yeah, and you said sans is basically always in bloodlust: "sans is always assumed to be in a mindset that allows him to fight, which is his bloodlust, as its the ONLY way heever fights/"

Which I said he wasn't. Otherwise he would have opened with his 'strongest attack'.

Second part is just me saying Doflamingo is more bloodlusted in character then sans is.

Yeah there's definitely some Sans wank going on here.

@Sans again no it doesn't. You are creating a random scenario which only the OP is allowed to do. Doffy always uses his thread manipulation, it's literally his power. Sans teleportation isn't anything new to Doffy.

@Ricsi

1: No it's not. Stop making up fake facts.

2: Still teleportation which Doffy has seen before.

3: Thanks.

Anyway voting Doffy fra.

KinkiestSins said:
BattleReviews said:
First part at best says he teleports away, until he gets tired which he can get and then he kills him with strings. Doffy's stamina is ridiculous as he can fight in the war of the best without any injury which lasted for half a day.
It isnt that hard to outlast sans as far as I can see.

@Risci

Yeah, and you said sans is basically always in bloodlust: "sans is always assumed to be in a mindset that allows him to fight, which is his bloodlust, as its the ONLY way heever fights/"

Which I said he wasn't. Otherwise he would have opened with his 'strongest attack'.

Second part is just me saying Doflamingo is more bloodlusted in character then sans is.

he wasnt tired in a single fight, him sleeping because he ran out of stamina, was him faking being tired,

he wasnt tired in a single fight, him sleeping because he ran out of stamina, was him faking being tired,

/ran out of stamina

/faked being tired

Pick one.

/literally gets one shotted by chara/frisk because he 'faked being tired'

How does this make any sense? Please explain this to me.

about the tired part, he fights for several minutes spamming attacks and can kill doflamiongo in five second (thats how long frisk can survive)

not this stie definition of bloodlust, the genuine bloodlust term, he was trieing to make you ragequit the game, not beat you genuinly, and unless doflamingo can timetravel sans wont be regarding him like that

doflamingo is a ****** and doesent go for the kill right away, sans does, especialy with him knowing doflamingos lv

not this stie definition of bloodlust, the genuine bloodlust term, he was trieing to make you ragequit the game, not beat you genuinly, and unless doflamingo can timetravel sans wont be regarding him like that
doflamingo is a ****** and doesent go for the kill right away, sans does, especialy with him knowing doflamingos lv

First off, we are using IN CHARACTER. Meaning

A. Sans is lazy af generally

B. Doffy loves to either open with parasito or cutting off limbs or bird cage.

Also, him knowing Doflamingo's lv is hilarious because he doesn't 'have' a level.

That is game mechanics. It would work on Frisk, not doflamingo.

Heck, Extrasensory Perception isnt even listed for sans, so that ability is literally from nowhere.

KinkiestSins said:
/ran out of stamina
/faked being tired

Pick one.

/literally gets one shotted by chara/frisk because he 'faked being tired'

How does this make any sense? Please explain this to me.

thats not what i said, him being sleeping becaue he ran out of stamina, + was him being faking being tired, means that he wasnt tired, and that was an 2nd attack, and why would sans expect that?

Doffy doesn't Play around. He only drags things out if he knows them like with Law and Luffy. He doesn't know Sans so there'd be no reason for him to not kill Sans

Argument stands.

Unless Sans is bloodlusted, which is not that common in character, he just gets outranged or out sustained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back