• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@James and Ricsi - Stop quoting. It's creating unnecessary walls of text

@James - He did not say anything about the physical aspect

@Ricsi - Tell that to Shanks, who was affecting WB's ship and sent cracks through it without showing any sign of being serious with its application.

i mean, sans is wall level, so breaking wood isnt worth that much.... unless whitebeards ship has some higher feats

and doflamingo isnt stronger than shanks as far as i know

Why does shooking enviroment around you and sending your opponent gonna do anything with a guy who can just teleport outside it range.

Also Shanks>>>>>Doflamingo.

@Ricsi - As I said, Luffy and Doflamingo shook the entire flower hill and began shaking the entire palace they were fighting in apart.

@James - Funny enough, Doflamingo's feat is > Shanks' who was being casual btw. Simply being right next to Doflamingo and Luffy sent Law flying away, and the palace began to break apart.

PaChi2 said:
What is happening.

you transformed into Super Kirby, your purpose is to save this thread before doffy gets another vote

EDIT: obviously meant for a joke but dont let Super kirby know that

I'm saying he'd need to have precog much closer to the level of "constantly see everything in multiple outcomes at perfect clarity" for it to matter, since a character who could infinitely reset against Sans and know exactly what he was going to do and when he was going to do it was still unable to press this advantage or make up for Sans' one talent; being pretty good at dodging.

Flowey and Chara, yes.

Though Flowey may be more important, since the example everyone always uses is that at that point, Chara could only utilize basic melee attacks (which is true), but Sans canonically killed Flowey (repeatedly), who has shown to spam the hell out of bullets and even just create an inescapable barrier around his enemies, in character.

Do you feel like voting? It would stop the grace period, and I dont want this to be removed because of the precog thing.

I was not voting solely because of pre-cog. I brought it up because it would be helpful in this type of "one shot vs one shot" situation.

Flowey has Danmaku, but Doflamingo has that via raining parasite threads and actual AoE with his awakening and Haoshoku Haki, both going widespread over several km radius.

@PaChi2 Don't know.

Because like many Sans fights, it's about who hits first.

To clarify, unlike Doffy, Sans doesn't one-shot from a single touch of an attack. However, the attack will continue to cause damage as long as it makes contact. Which means while technically not a "one-shot", making contact with any of Sans' attacks for more than a few seconds or so will kill you.

Eh, I dont want this removed tomorrow becausw every vote was bad, so please, go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back