• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precognition gives Doffy a huge advantage since Sans needs to actually hit to do damage. Combine that with Small Country Level Range and it's only a matter of time until Sans loses. I'm giving this to Doffy.

Kenbunshoku Haki isn't all about precog, that's a pretty common over generalization. Yes it's certainly a major aspect of Kenbunshoku but it offers more to the table than just Precog.

few days ago:

>Minor precog

Now:

>Moderate

K. Also, I already stated other reasons for Doflamingo to win outside of precog, so I don't believe Doflamingo's victory requires any more defense. Why hasn't this been added yet? GP ended forever ago.

Moderate precog is what characters in canon had.

As in, they could literally experience exactly what Sans would do any amount of times they wanted, and it still didn't help.

Also, none of the reasons given are very good. There hasn't been much beyond the fact that Doflamingo can hit Sans, which doesn't exactly tell me why he'd win more times than not to an enemy who can kill him just as easily and also spams his moves.

I never once disagreed with Azzy, and I find these comments hilarious lol. I guess I am a wanker then tbh.

I guess we can agree to disagree my dude. I think honestly this should not be added. I get sans gets EVERY matchup under the sun.

But

A. By literally every other convention we have on here, this is either an ap or hax stomp.

B. Even if it was an inconclusive matchup, the debate boils down too 'LUL WHO SHOOTS FIRST' and tbh, it is not a really interesting vs debate at that point, now is it?

I love this wiki and I will defend it practically anywhere, but I dont personally get why Sans get special treatment with matches which contradicts other rules.

Sincerely,

Both an one piece and undertale fanboy.

TLDR: I dont think this should be added, it is a very, very bad matchup, no matter who you think wins.

TLDR: I dont think this should be added, it is a very, very bad matchup, no matter who you think wins.

You mean, like, every Sans fight?

PaChi2 said:
You mean, like, every Sans fight?
I am not going to lie, I really dont get why 90 percent of his fights are added tbh.

I find most of them to be really, really badly framed debates.

I like him alot, but I stay away. Primarily because this goes against my principles.

But if added, I wont complain toooo hard.

I've said this multiple times. People just like putting Sans up against random people because Sans is wanked to oblivion. He's put up against literally everyone and it's annoying because 90% of the matches are the same. I'm no mod, but if I could, I'd put some restriction on Sans matches since it's honestly annoying at this point.

Sceptilespy said:
I've said this multiple times. People just like putting Sans up against random people because Sans is wanked to oblivion.

I mean, I think sans has more losses then wins, hardly a wank. If anything, we are dping sans ALOT.

" I'm no mod, but if I could, I'd put some restriction on Sans matches since it's honestly annoying at this point. "

I don't personally have an issue with bad matchups like this, but the vs wiki does, that is why they have rules.

I do agree he shouldnt get special treatment in this context tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back