• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geniuses Wear Blue (Mister Fantastic Vs. Sans) (Marvel Comics Vs. UNDERTALE)

Check out the Reed Richards match-up thread!

Even the greatest minds can fall victim to a misunderstanding. Reed Richards finds himself in a long hallway, with only one person standing between him and the exit. Though he tries to slip by, the skeleton assures him that doing so won't be so easy. After all, a man fitting Reed's description had caused a lot of trouble as of late. Though the expression on Reed's face may not be what Sans expected, he doesn't feel like taking chances.

undertale_text_box.png

Yea. Anyway,

MISTER FANTASTIC
Vs.
sans.

Standard equipment only, speed is equalized. SBA otherwise

Reed is 0.31 tons

Sans is... you know the deal by now.

3194050-1.jpg

Reed:

sans-sleeping-large.jpeg

Sans: 7

Last edited:
so sans can toss Reed around with soul TK, attack the soul, has higher reactions and a higher attack with gaster blaster and can teleport

so what can Reed do?

Reed has higher reaction speed actually, if I understand the speed equalization rule correctly.
i mean, his speed in the profile is just "masively hypersonic combat and reactions" so that would be equalized to sans combat speed(hypersonic) while sans maitains his reactions(hypersonic+)
elasticity means he can deal with TK better than most, and has better range.
sans's tk is used on the soul tho

Bump
i mean, his speed in the profile is just "masively hypersonic combat and reactions" so that would be equalized to sans combat speed(hypersonic) while sans maitains his reactions(hypersonic+)
wouldn't Reed still have his M. Hypersonic reactions but be reduced to Hypersonic combat speed alongside Sans?

So the speed for this fight is Hypersonic combat with Reed having M. Hypersonic reactions and Sans having Hypersonic+ reactions(?)

I think reed can win but it seems like sans danmaku will make him win 6 times out of 10. Voting sans for now

Bump

wouldn't Reed still have his M. Hypersonic reactions but be reduced to Hypersonic combat speed alongside Sans?

So the speed for this fight is Hypersonic combat with Reed having M. Hypersonic reactions and Sans having Hypersonic+ reactions(?)
No. his reaction speed goes down by the same multipler as his combat speed, due to the fact they are equal, his reaction speeds are now Hypersonic too.

No. his reaction speed goes down by the same multipler as his combat speed, due to the fact they are equal, his reaction speeds are now Hypersonic too.
it doesn't, their base speed is equalized to the slower character, but all other speed stays with the same difference, in this case reed becomes hypersonic and sans maintains his higher reactions

it doesn't, their base speed is equalized to the slower character, but all other speed stays with the same difference, in this case reed becomes hypersonic and sans maintains his higher reactions
Yes. thats what i just said.

They stay at the same difference. if theres no difference between his combat and reaction speeds then they'll both be hypersonic.

Sans starts by attempting to use telekinesis to slam the opponent into bones that rise from the ground, which only requires Sans to swat his hand. Both combatants are skilled at predicting their opponents, but even with Mister Fantastic seeming much smarter than Sans, I don't see anything that Mister Fantastic could do to prevent Sans from successfully doing the attack, since telekinesis is non-physical. The telekinesis affects the soul of the opponent, and the bones attack the soul of the opponent too, so Mister Fantastic would have his durability negated.

It's likely that Mister Fantastic manages to attack before Sans uses telekinesis, since according to Standard Battle Assumptions, Mister Fantastic starts out of Sans' range but can still reach him from there. In that case, Sans would simply dodge it. The correct interpretation of the speed equalization is that Sans has superior reaction speed, but even if all types of speed were totally equalized in this match, dodging is still a skill that Sans has. Him not being faster than the opponent wouldn't change the skill and instinctive reactions that Sans has with avoiding attacks, and it would obviously be very in character for him to dodge an attack that he sees coming in a fight.

I'm pretty sure Sans would win this battle without much issue, so I vote for him.

Back