• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs a Goku copycat (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
They start 10 meters away from each other
Battle takes place on the legacy map
SBA for everything else

Fanart of Sans (Undertale) | ART street- Social Networking Site for Posting  Illustrations and Manga
AWAKENED SUPER PEASANT UNIT FROM SUZU DAICHI STORY!!! | Totally Accurate  Battle Simulator - YouTube

You wanna have a bad time?: (JustANormalLemon, noninho, Robo432343, Mariogoods, AThe1412, King_Dom470, Fezzih_007)
Speed scales to Baseline Hypersonic+ (I think)

AAAAAAGH!!!:
Speed scales to 1500 meters per second

Incon:

Last edited:
Sans in character don't use TP dodge(at least not for stardard atacks) and I don't doubt that super peasant homing punches will take sans by surprise after he dodges It only for the atack hange directions mid fly, so the question is, can Sans kill super peasant before the wobbler get close?

I think so, voting sans (also, wven with homing atack, a well timed dodge can sull make superpeasant have to do a large air 180° so It's not even a 100% of super peasant getting the kill the moment they get close enough, trough he probable would soon get the hit at this point super pesant soul will probable alread be destroyed, especially sinse he will not be dodging any bones or GasterBlasters)

And before anyone mention sans can negate flight, super pesant flight is based on his punches beingh so strong that they push him around having levitation on top of that, so super peasant would still be zooming into sans thanks to LS 100

Still voting sans trough

Eficiente·6/7/2023

To quote myself from here: "Why would this magic electricity be as fast as real electricity? I'm sure there is an argument for it, like compiling characteristics they showed with real elements like magic fire being used as fire & the like, but no one is showing that, which is pretty important, and even if they did, they may follow basic characteristics only, depending on how solid the evidence is. Say, like a "laser" may only be an energy beam and follow the characteristics of a real laser by...just being an energy beam."

Aside from that, we can clearly see this is electricity shaped like cartoonish electricity is shaped in kids books & street signs, this can't possibly be used. The standards used are immensely minuscule and childish.

On the calc page the newer response.

Eficiente·6/7/2023

To quote myself from here: "Why would this magic electricity be as fast as real electricity? I'm sure there is an argument for it, like compiling characteristics they showed with real elements like magic fire being used as fire & the like, but no one is showing that, which is pretty important, and even if they did, they may follow basic characteristics only, depending on how solid the evidence is. Say, like a "laser" may only be an energy beam and follow the characteristics of a real laser by...just being an energy beam."

Aside from that, we can clearly see this is electricity shaped like cartoonish electricity is shaped in kids books & street signs, this can't possibly be used. The standards used are immensely minuscule and childish.

Oh, okay. But that's still the speed feat we use to undertale as a whole trough

By the way, I have a small request. In the Sans Vs DP thread, Dom mentioned that DP can be hit by Vlad's attack where he summons stakes from the ground to impale enemies. Since you have the game, can you test it real quick to see if the attack can actually hit DP? The attack being able to hit DP is Sans main wincon in that thread.

By the way, I have a small request. In the Sans Vs DP thread, Dom mentioned that DP can be hit by Vlad's attack where he summons stakes from the ground to impale enemies. Since you have the game, can you test it real quick to see if the attack can actually hit DP? The attack being able to hit DP is Sans main wincon in that thread.
Yes, DP only blocks actuall projectiles(Arros, spears, bullets) and grab and trow back phisicall projectiles(Boulders, Catapult rocks, cannon balls) and the vlad inpalling is closer to a status effect then any of thouse, the thing that makes It hard is Vlad range lol

Eficiente·6/7/2023

He also disagreed with the 2-B lol

Back