• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans gets some of his own medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Dragoniak: 0

Sans: 7

Speed unequal (>>>3000 vs mach 2300)

Sans knows about the dragons teleportation

Takes place in the dragons nest

Note: The dragon was created with a baseline human soul with no DT, so it's going to die near instantly if hit

Me thinks this is inconclusive or for sans, but no spite.

I mean, to bltz by our standards he would need to be sub-rel nonetheless though. Plus, we have the standard amount for stuff like one-shots and speedblitzs is because they change from verse to verse.

Oh i'm not saying that it's a blitz, just that Sans is above Mach 1200-1300, which is lightning speed

Yeah. Guess that makes up for him having to deal with actual danmaku.

Are you gonna vote (please, I only had three matches finished since I am here, three!)

Alright.

Dragon advantages:

Forcefields

Enhanced senses (very useful paired with forcefields)

Better danmaku

Sans' advantages:

Teleportation can probably negate the dragon's gravity manipulation, if he uses it only to pin down people. Should help with danmaku as well

Speed to a pretty significant degree.

All his attacks neg the dragon's regen.

For now I think that i'd probably give it to Sans.

The only big deal is dodging long enough, but with the speed advantage he should manage to do it.

He is also used to fighting people who can one shot him so being a glass cannon won't be a real disadvantage, or rather not more than usual.

Counting that.

Gonna point out the dragon also has gravity manip, but it can't use it's forcefield while its preparing it (a few seconds, which is a lot when it can get killed in a small amount of time), which could make it easier for sans to kill it.

I know. If the dragon only uses it to pin down people, teleportation should still be enough to escape it (unless the AoE is huge, or if it's applied directly to Sans, instead of acting on the environment)

Hmmmm I see. In this case it's more dangerous.

But if it also creates an opening for Sans, It probably won't be a game changer (given that the dragon could take heavy damage/die)

I am... iffy. But Kaltias does make a fair amount of sense so... for now, I will vote for Sans.

I mean, half of sanses matches are outdated, especially if intang attacks get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back