• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Flowey scales to characters that scales to the scaling chain that are 8-B. Like Flowey using his pellets to help Sans cancel out Chara’s attacks, while Floweys other attacks were presented as threatening enough for Chara to avoid.

Also characters like Betty can take the blast with other characters being able to harm her, so on and so forth.
1. A whole month passed, so characters like Papyrus and Undyne could have gotten stronger around this so the main scaling chain is out of the question for season 1 cast from the season 2 ones.
2. It’s stated how monsters have been eating human food and gain more of a physical form in Season 2.

The Season 1 cast should have their own seperate scaling entirely.

Really, I don’t see them characters like base Sans, and base flowey whose only good scaling comes the feats I’ve mention (hopefully you can calc the vaporization of Flowey’s tv head)

And season 1 Chara to my knowledge isn’t 8-B, so don’t know how you got that, unless you’re using season 2 and the flashback about Frisk’s battle with Sans to imply he is weary of fighting him but I find it to be a reach.

Last edited:
Season 1 Sans was still beating a LV 19 Frisk, who isn't any weaker than their Season 2 counterpart, and I think the physical form stuff only affects monsters with DT

Season 1 Sans was still beating a LV 19 Frisk, who isn't any weaker than their Season 2 counterpart, and I think the physical form stuff only affects monsters with DT
A whole has passed and he has even acquired new magical abilities. You’re right he didn’t get any weaker, but given the timeskip and new abilities she got in a month, it’s logical to assume that the LV19 Frisk from Season 2 is stronger than the one in Season.

Whose to say she didn’t spend that month training his new abilities.

Last edited:
Season 1 characters cap off at 9-A sadly, 8-C to High 8-C via special attacks from Sans and Chara.

Also just to be out there Season 1 Genocide Frisk has attack of 46 normally (145 with knife) and 14 defesnse normally (113 with heart locket)

Pacifist Frisk has 10 atk and 10 def while Sans only has 1 atk. I bring this up because Sans (given his lazy personality, lack of implication of training or scaling to the Season 2 cast outside of powerups through various means) can crack the floor with a stomp. This should upscale most characters honestly

1. A whole month passed, so characters like Papyrus and Undyne could have gotten stronger around this so the main scaling chain is out of the question for season 1 cast from the season 2 ones.
2. It’s stated how monsters have been eating human food and gain more of a physical form in Season 2.

The Season 1 cast should have their own seperate scaling entirely.

Really, I don’t see them characters like base Sans, and base flowey whose only good scaling comes the feats I’ve mention (hopefully you can calc the vaporization of Flowey’s tv head)

And season 1 Chara to my knowledge isn’t 8-B, so don’t know how you got that, unless you’re using season 2 and the flashback about Frisk’s battle with Sans to imply he is weary of fighting him but I find it to be a reach.
1. There is no way in that timeframe that they are to get that much stronger.

2. This only mattered in the DT department. Gaster said that because they can’t handle large amounts of DT, but they can now because of their physical form.

Season 1 should most definitely not have a different rating. Physical matter didn’t matter for DT Sans later in Season 2, who had lost all the physical matter he gained from the surface (Camila stated this). Yet he performed just as fine, and so did a Season 1 Gaster who could replicate the power of that DT Sans, ontop of block attacks, and mildly challenge him.

Season 1 Chara is 8-B from scaling to characters who remain around the same strength in Season 2. Simple as that. Also in Season 1 alone, the scaling would get wonky if you put Sans and Omega Flowey on whole different levels for vaporizing.

A whole has passed and he has even acquired new magical abilities. You’re right he didn’t get any weaker, but given the timeskip and new abilities she got in a month, it’s logical to assume that the LV19 Frisk from Season 2 is stronger than the one in Season.

Whose to say she didn’t spend that month training his new abilities.
They didn’t train. They had been laying back and in a struggle after the destruction of their own game mechanics. Their magical abilities didn‘t make them stronger, they simply gave Frisk a new ability via their determination being able to give a new light for their power. Episode 4 Frisk who‘s still at LVL 1 would get demolished by LVL 19 Frisk.

1. There is no way in that timeframe that they are to get that much stronger.
The amount of strength anything in any series can gain in whatever time is entirely a matter of context, in this case they ate enough physical food to gain a more solid form, which evens them out with humans that otherwise completely demolished them without a single one dying. There's an explaination, that's a reason for them to perform better, my favorite example of something similar has always been how a road trip makes the cast of Final Fantasy VII go from Multi Continent level to Multi Galaxy level/Multiverse level+

Last edited:
The amount of strength anything in any series can gain in whatever time is entirely a matter of context, in this case they ate enough physical food to gain a more solid form, which evens them out with humans that otherwise completely demolished them without a single one dying. There's an explaination, that's a reason for them to perform better, my favorite example of something similar has always been how a road trip makes the cast of Final Fantasy VII go from Multi Continent level to Multi Galaxy level/Multiverse level+
I don't think there's any context where the physical matter had to matter other than DT. Frisk was still imposing enough in Season 2 and basically everyone from Season 1 has killed them. DT Sans without any physical matter didn't perform incomparably worse against Betty than say Gaster. Who previously fought a Sans with Frisk's SOUL, while Gaster had been broken and had both of his sons alive (Making him weaker). In reality the physical matter didn't matter because their power comes directly from the SOUL, rather than relying on physical attacks like humans. Glitchtale is a little different being that they actually use magic from their SOUL rather than physical attacks. At best only their durability would get greater, which I doubt it.

Gaster does also say it was only a bit more physical matter so it wouldn't matter even if it did.

Last edited:
So far this is how I see the Season 1 Scale going:

Frisk (Season 1 + Pacifist)
Ap: Wall Level (Same as Durability)
Durability: Wall Level (Tanked the fall to Mount Ebott)
Speed: (Can react and dodge attacks from Gaster)

Frisk (Season 1 + Genocide)
Ap: Wall Level physically (much stronger than before), Higher with Real Knife (Can deflect and break Sans’s bones that can one-shot them)
Durability: Wall Level (much more durable)
Speed: (Faster than before)

Sans
Ap: At Least Street physically (Can crack the floor by stomping on it, hopefully that can be calced), Wall Level with bones (Can kill Frisk), At Least Small Building Level (Can vaporize Frisk), possibly higher (Waiting for the Flowey calc) with Gaster Blaster, up to Large Building with Gaster Blastermination, Possibly Far Higher (Fires 84 Gaster Blasters at his opponent. Yes I counted and it only took 21 blasters to completely vaporize Omega Flowey in his entirety.)
Durability: At Least Street Level (same as physical AP), At least Wall Level (Can block Omega Flowey’s pellets, whose pellets in his base forms are comparable to Sans’ bones), up to at most Small Building with Bones and Gaster Blasters (Can block a gaster blaster blast from Gaster. Can block Chara’s blue attack which is slighty more powerful than her normal attacks with two of his gaster blasters, but they severely damaged. pretty sure it was destroyed)
Speed: (Can react and dodge attacks from top-tiers like Gaster, Chara and Omega Flowey)

Chara (Season 1 + Base/Pre-Hate)
Ap: Wall Level physically (should be comparable to Genocide Frisk), Higher with Real Knife (Can deflect and break Sans’s bones that can one-shot them like Frisk), Building Level with Special Hell
Durability: Wall Level (Should be comparable to Frisk)
Speed: (Can react and dodge Sans until he tires himself out and later fights both Base Flowey and Sans)

DT Sans (Season 1 + He’s Him)
Ap: At Least Street Level physically (Has not increased at all), Wall Level with Bones (Stronger than before), Building Level with Gaster Blaster (Overpowered two blasts from Gaster’s Red Hands, just one blast is twice as powerful as his Gaster Blasters), City Block Level with Gaster Blastermination
Durability: Wall Level (Far More Durable than before), Possibly Small Building Level (Has an Def stat of 999), Small Building Level + with Bones (Can block a single gaster blaster with one bone and his combined attack with four) with Gaster Blaster (Can block a powerful blast made by 5 of Gaster’s Gaster Blasters one with just one, though it got cracked a little bit)
Speed: (Faster than before)

Gaster (Season 1)
Ap: At Least Small Building Level (Is outright shown and stated to be above base Sans and it require Sans to absorb Frisk’s soul to defeat him, his red blasters are stated to be twice as strong as a regular gaster blaster), Possiby Small Building Level + (Frisk can tank the fall of Mt. Ebott with a def stat of 10 while gaster has 66666 for both def as well as atk), up to Building Level with Monotone (When he focuses all 7 hands one in an attack, that attack is increased by 7 times)
Durability: At Least Small Building Level, possibly Small Building Level + (Same for fra), Higher, Possibly Building Level with shields (Can block Chara’s attacks with one of his shields, that can nearly one-shot him), Building Level, Possibly Building Level + with Monotone (Should also apply to defense as well)
Speed: (Comparable to Sans)

Base Flowey
Ap: (Flowey’s bones are comparable to Sans’ bones and his vines can restrain Pre-Hate Chara)
Durability: Unknown (got casually dealt with physically by base Sans)
Speed: (Can react and dodge attacks from Chara)

Chara (Hate vs Sans, Gaster, and Omega Flowey Was stated by Camila to be holding back, not that he does anything)
AP: At Small Building Level, Possibly Building Level (nearly one-shot Gaster with her normal attacks), up to at least Building Level with Special Hell
Durabilty: At Least Wall Level (Stronger than before, has shown no physical durability feats that warrant anything higher), At Least Small Building Level, Possibly Building Level (Should scale to her ap)
Speed: (Fought Sans, Gaster and Omega Flowey)

Omega Flowey (The Fraud)
AP: Wall Level with missiles (gets matched by base Sans’ bones), Higher with pellets (Should be more powerful than base Flowey’s pellets, whose best scaling is from Sans’ bones), Small Building Level with mouth blast (Can match the power of one blaster from Sans), Higher at full power (Took all of his power to cancel out Chara’s hate ball)
Durabilty: Small Building Level (Can block a blaster from Sans and a yellow attack from Chara), lower with TV head (gets one-shotted by attacks he can block and tank normally, his head gets vaporized with just one blaster)
Speed: (Faster than Base)

I ain’t going over 100% Hate Chara or G.O.H Asriel. We can deal with that later.

Note: Sans in Dark Darker yet Darker vaporized an entire door and part of a wall, so they can also be calced.

Last edited:
Things become a lot simpler when you realize a bit of physical matter and chilling on the surface doesn’t warrant different keys.

Oh yeah just to note. The magical abilities they gained didn’t enhance their durability or physical stats. It‘s much like the name, only abilities. So Season 1 Frisk and Season 2 Frisk are no different on how they take damage.

Edit: Also Camila has said that Season 1 Frisk could’ve made a sword and shield

they just didn’t know how to based on desires.

So yeah, Sans beating LVL 19 Frisk carries onto Season 2. Especially since Frisk was absolutely terrified even with their new abilities of fighting Sans again.

Last edited:
Oh yeah just to note. The magical abilities they gained didn’t enhance their durability or physical stats. It‘s much like the name, only abilities. So Season 1 Frisk and Season 2 Frisk are no different on how they take damage.

Edit: Also Camila has said that Season 1 Frisk could’ve made a sword and shield

they just didn’t know how to based on desires.

So yeah, Sans beating LVL 19 Frisk carries onto Season 2. Especially since Frisk was absolutely terrified even with their new abilities of fighting Sans again.
Again a whole month has passed. they could have gotten stronger. characters like Mettaton, Muffet and Grillby can scrap with True Form betty, both Mettaton and Muffet died to an even weaker Frisk in season 1. One month is all you need to get stronger as DMUA said. Frisk is not terrified of Sans (who was amped by hatred so you can’t scale him to this normally outside of dt amps), shocked that Sans is alive if anything. (since everyone thought he was dead earlier, context matters)

Last edited:
Again a whole month has passed. they could have gotten stronger. characters like Mettaton, Muffet and Grillby can scrap with True Form betty, both Mettaton and Muffet died to an even weaker Frisk in season 1. One month is all you need to get stronger as DMUA said. Frisk is not terrified of Sans (who was amped by hatred so you can’t scale him to this normally outside of dt amps), shocked that Sans is alive if anything. (since everyone thought he was dead earlier, context matters)
“Could’ve” not “They did.” In no way was it said they got strong nevertheless even trained. Mettaton did not get stronger, she hadn’t even used her NEO form at all. That’s a human eradication device, Alphys was not going to work on that when they had lived at peace with humans. Murder and Grillby also got destroyed, Betty even said she was tired of playing with them then took them down in seconds. It’s just that they have the AP to at least stun Betty.

Frisk was definitely terrified. The second Sans was brought back, Frisk’s face was of pure shock. Which makes sense because Frisk was reflecting on every battle they lost and feared dying like that. Meanwhile Frisk never beat Sans, and was even having flashbacks to their very battle in said fight. Which lines up with Sans beating Frisk. Also yes you can still scale Sans considering his equal Papyrus, can still block attacks, take his blast from that HATE amp’d Sans all while holding back.

Last edited:
The only Sans that fought Betty was DT Sans and that was in Season 2.
Who had no physical matter because it was removed when Gaster was trying to reconstruct him. Very much making him similar to the Sans we see in Season 1 with Frisk’s soul (The finale of Season 2 very much reflected the return of previous forms like HATE Chara, Hyperdeath Asriel, HATE in general, and of course DT Sans).

Who had no physical matter because it was removed when Gaster was trying to reconstruct him. Very much making him similar to the Sans we see in Season 1 with Frisk’s soul (The finale of Season 2 very much reflected the return of previous forms like HATE Chara, Hyperdeath Asriel, HATE in general, and of course DT Sans).
When and where was it stated or shown that he lost it.

Also in defense of the Flowey vaporizing calc, Sans vaporized Flowey in his entirety with 21 gaster blasters, while Omega Flowey could only block one with his arms and even then it took more than half of his hp. and for the tv heads, it has no durability scaling, it gets one-shot by all of Sans’ attacks, bones, blasters, etc. And when Flowey’s TV head got vaporized (we don’t know how many blasters Sans used to do so)

Also in defense of the Flowey vaporizing calc, Sans vaporized Flowey in his entirety with 21 gaster blasters, while Omega Flowey could only block one with his arms and even then it took more than half of his hp. and for the tv heads, it has no durability scaling, it gets one-shot by all of Sans’ attacks, bones, blasters, etc. And when Flowey’s TV head got vaporized (we don’t know how many blasters Sans used to do so)
I don’t think the multiplier should go up that far. One blaster was like what a 9-C blow would do to a regular human but 21 of them did 9-A damage.

In terms of the TV, I imagine you’re taking about when Sans missed, Flowey laughed, and got sniped. I think it was only one, or at least a large one since it was only one soundbyte for a single blaster.

Okay, I can concede that DT Sans from Season 2 might be comparable to the one from Season 1. And it wouldn’t contradict much as pretty much bodies Season 1 Gaster and literally everyone he fought against in Season. Sure, his bones got cancelled out by Season 1 Gaster yellow attacks which have shown at the end of Darker Darker Yet Darker to be capable of one-shotting him and block a gaster blaster from him. It’s hard to say if they can actually damage True Form Betty as not only does he not use it on Betty, DT Sans strictly uses Gaster Blasters and telekinesis against Betty throughout the whole fight which noone in Season 1 scales to. So I can see them being the same though. I just find it funny how Undyne’s DT in season 2 is more powerful than Frisk’s soul, considering how remnants of Undyne’s DT can give Sans the same amp.

Last edited:
I don’t think the multiplier should go up that far. One blaster was like what a 9-C blow would do to a regular human but 21 of them did 9-A damage.

In terms of the TV, I imagine you’re taking about when Sans missed, Flowey laughed, and got sniped. I think it was only one, or at least a large one since it was only one soundbyte for a single blaster.
Considering Omega Flowey’s size, it can get some good results. One blaster should be considered at least 9-A anyway for vaporizing LV 19 Season 1 Frisk who should have 9-B Durability even at LV 1. The TV was constantly getting impaled by bones and vaporized by Sans.

Okay, I can concede that DT Sans from Season 2 might be comparable to the one from Season 1. And it wouldn’t contradict much as pretty much bodies Season 1 Gaster and literally everyone he fought against in Season. Sure, his bones got cancelled out by Season 1 Gaster yellow attacks which have shown at the end of Darker Darker Yet Darker to be capable of one-shotting him and block a gaster blaster from him. It’s hard to say that they can actually damage True Form Betty as not only does he not use it on Betty. DT Sans strictly use Gaster Blasters and telekinesis against Betty through the whole fight which noone in Season 1 scales to. So I can see them being the same though. I just find it funny how Undyne’s DT in season 2 is more powerful than Frisk’s soul, considering how remnants of Undyne’s DT can give Sans the same amp.
Gaster shields can block Sans DT blaster fairly easily, which can be broken by Sans bones under intense pressure, which Gaster yellow hand scales to. Although the shield is clearly in a notable higher capacity than his usual attacks.

Also Gaster also has his purple hand which is basically just him using his own power to try and replicate DT Sans blaster, which he succeeded. So he does scale, and I know you might say this is more power mimicry, but it’s only in a limited amount through his own magic. As shown when Sans summoning a bunch of blasters was way out of Gasters league of power.

I’d say only when Frisk reached LVL 19 is where she’s in Undyne’s league, maybe even better considering the fact she’s on par with Merged Betty.

Considering Omega Flowey’s size, it can get some good results. One blaster should be considered at least 9-A anyway for vaporizing LV 19 Season 1 Frisk who should have 9-B Durability even at LV 1. The TV was constantly getting impaled by bones and vaporized by Sans.
I might reconsider the durability for the head, although we should not consider vaporization. There’s no signs of vapour. Also Frisk getting vaporized would mess up some scaling since even Papyrus can take a stronger Sans blast, whom quite a bit of people scale to. I do not agree with 9-B Frisk. LVL 3 Frisk who is so insignificantly slightly stronger than LVL 1 was taking blows from Betty and almost every character in Undertale.

Gaster shields can block Sans DT blaster fairly easily, which can be broken by Sans bones under intense pressure, which Gaster yellow hand scales to. Although the shield is clearly in a notable higher capacity than his usual attacks.

Also Gaster also has his purple hand which is basically just him using his own power to try and replicate DT Sans blaster, which he succeeded. So he does scale, and I know you might say this is more power mimicry, but it’s only in a limited amount through his own magic. As shown when Sans summoning a bunch of blasters was way out of Gasters league of power.

I’d say only when Frisk reached LVL 19 is where she’s in Undyne’s league, maybe even better considering the fact she’s on par with Merged Betty.
Regarding the shield, it two long bones to break the shield in contrast to the tiny ones that the yellow attacks scales to.

The purple hand is stated to mimic the power of the user, and that it gets overwhelmed trying to mimic multiple attacks (in this case, multiple blasters)

In regards to Frisk scaling to Merged Betty, he doesn’t. Betty hasn’t acquired her "power to destroy a city" yet and when they fight, she literally says she has no reason to be scared of him, implying an even weaker Betty is stronger than LV 19 Frisk, in contrast to Chara who actually fights this “City-Level” Betty.

Last edited:
Regarding the shield, it two long bones to break the shield in contrast to the tiny ones that the yellow attacks scales to.

The purple hand is stated to mimic the power of the user, and that it gets overwhelmed trying to mimic multiple attacks (in this case, multiple blasters)

In regards to Frisk scaling to Merged Betty, he doesn’t. Betty hasn’t acquired her "power to destroy a city" yet and when they fight, she literally says she has no reason to be scared of him, implying an even weaker Betty is stronger than LV 19 Frisk, in contrast to Chara who actually fights this “City-Level” Betty.
That means the bones are still in proportion. It just means you need a stronger version of the attack, not a whole new tier to warrant. It’s very simple, Gaster yellow hands can overpower a weaker but not incomparable version of his bones.

I don’t exactly remember that. But I think the word mimic is important. As in he uses his own power to make it similar to the opponents attack. He requires his own soul power to project it. That’s basically what his hands are, like his red hand isn’t copying determination, it’s trying to mimic what it looks like.

Also Gaster granted on the last reserves of his powers almost broke Sans blaster. And no this does not warrant “via Last resort” or something like that.

I’m referring to the Betty that fought Frisk. That already fought Gaster that scales to an 8-B Papyrus. I already discussed earlier in the thread how 7-B is somewhat BS (If not complete BS). Now the Low 7-C is getting reworked. So 8-B is all we have now.

I might reconsider the durability for the head, although we should not consider vaporization. There’s no signs of vapour. Also Frisk getting vaporized would mess up some scaling since even Papyrus can take a stronger Sans blast, whom quite a bit of people scale to. I do not agree with 9-B Frisk. LVL 3 Frisk who is so insignificantly slightly stronger than LVL 1 was taking blows from Betty and almost every character in Undertale.
Papyrus can literally fight True Form Betty alongside Gaster and DT Sans so it’s not really wonky that he tanks a hate amped blast from Sans.

I was referring to season 1 frisk’s durability, not season 2 Frisk’s. A whole month has passed and has a better grasp on her magic abilities, abilities he just learned to do recently last season. Frisk was actually putting up a decent fight against Base Betty, parrying her Akumu scythe attacks (Can through Gaster’s yellow attacks even when he was duality), Tanked a Akumu enhanced kick, and Betty even compliments his abilities. Akumu can break Gaster’s duality green shield by ramming through it, which would scale above the bones that can one-shot a LV 19 Frisk in Season 1 and a LV 3 Season 2 Frisk can tank an onslaught from Akumu while losing DT. Oh yeah, while I’m on the subject, Akumu can crack and even destroy Gaster’s green shields despite him using Duality, while DT Sans back in Season 1 couldn’t with a gaster blaster. but he’s able to damage True Form Betty in Season 2 who we know for a fact is stronger than Akumu. You believe me on season 2 characters getting stronger now?

Last edited:
That means the bones are still in proportion. It just means you need a stronger version of the attack, not a whole new tier to warrant. It’s very simple, Gaster yellow hands can overpower a weaker but not incomparable version of his bones.

I don’t exactly remember that. But I think the word mimic is important. As in he uses his own power to make it similar to the opponents attack. He requires his own soul power to project it. That’s basically what his hands are, like his red hand isn’t copying determination, it’s trying to mimic what it looks like.

Also Gaster granted on the last reserves of his powers almost broke Sans blaster. And no this does not warrant “via Last resort” or something like that.

I’m referring to the Betty that fought Frisk. That already fought Gaster that scales to an 8-B Papyrus. I already discussed earlier in the thread how 7-B is somewhat BS (If not complete BS). Now the Low 7-C is getting reworked. So 8-B is all we have now.
It’s strong enough to break the shield, which should scale it above Season 1 Gaster’s arsenal. I’d say the AP of Sans’ bones varies on its size.

The purple hand is stated to copy every attack that is in front of it with the same power, but there is a limit to how many attacks he can copy at once.

As for the 8-B Papyrus scaling, if it’s from the calc I think it is then it doesn’t work as it’s using the total destruction caused by multiple attacks instead of the destruction one of the attacks caused which would be more accurate.

Oh, I’m aware of True Form Betty not being considered City Level anymore, that’s I said it in quotations.

Last edited:
Papyrus can literally fight True Form Betty alongside Gaster and DT Sans so it’s not really wonky that he tanks a hate amped blast from Sans.
And everyone scales to it. Betty can take blasts, whom even weaker people like Grillby can hurt and stun. Everyone scales to the blaster in some way or the other cause mostly everyone scales to someone who can hurt True Form Betty. Gaster is a prime example of the one who can‘t one-shot normal Betty and can harm True Form Betty. LVL 3 Frisk took blows from Pre Merged Betty who can hurt Gaster, who can take his own GIANT gaster blast twice. Which is his version of Blastermination.
I was referring to season 1 frisk’s durability, not season 2 Frisk’s. A whole month has passed and has a better grasp on her magic abilities, abilities he just learned to do recently last season. Frisk was actually putting up a decent fight against Base Betty, parrying her Akumu scythe attacks (Can through Gaster’s yellow attacks even when he was duality), Tanked a Akumu enhanced kick, and Betty even compliments his abilities. Akumu can break Gaster’s duality green shield by ramming through it, which would scale above the bones that can one-shot a LV 19 Frisk in Season 1 and a LV 3 Season 2 Frisk can tank an onslaught from Akumu while losing DT. Oh yeah, while I’m on the subject, Akumu can crack and even destroy Gaster’s green shields despite him using Duality, while DT Sans back in Season 1 couldn’t with a gaster blaster. but he’s able to damage True Form Betty in Season 2 who we know for a fact is stronger than Akumu. You believe me on season 2 characters getting stronger now?
They are around the same. Abilities do not increase your durability. Nevertheless in one month, nevertheless Frisk’s determination being in the most corruptible state by that time. None of their abilities increased their durability, shields protect your durability, swords parry you from being hit, healing heals when you are damaged. But not one of those abilities make you endure more. What does is an ability they already had for 30+ years, which is by gaining LOVE.

It was not that one month or Frisk training. It was their 30+ years of constantly fighting monsters. Also Akumu broke through a shield that hadn’t even fully formed yet, she was hyper focused on the fact Betty just randomly ducked and didn’t really she used an illusion on him. Which is why his shield wasn’t even fully formed.

Also the fight in Season 1 was very much quick cuts and such, only showing their last moments of death. Whose to say Frisk wasn’t already damaged?

In terms of the scaling with DT Sans. This can be summed up very easily. It isn’t complicated, they can all harm and damage the other. Even stronger versions of each other. Gaster was still hard pressed by Pre Merged Betty but his performance didn’t die down against Merged Betty, and both of those were Season 2 variants. So even in some sense, Pre Merged Betty could probably hurt her Merged counterpart. If DT Sans kept his hold on the blaster for like 10 seconds and not a quick burst, there’d probably be some damage.

It’s strong enough to break the shield, which should scale it above Season 1 Gaster’s arsenal. I’d say the AP of Sans’ bones varies on its size.
They’re all in the same tier bracket. Little bones can bring LVL 19 Frisk to their knees. Larger bones can shatter Gaster’s shields. But neither components are on different levels, just different ends to put already on the same tier. If say Sans sent a barrage of those little bones into Gasters shield then you‘d see some damage.

The bones are also nothing to scoff in contrast to their blasters. Sans before Frisk’s SOUL was able to with small bones block a blaster from Gaster, but Sans own blast was completely overpowered even when using his own blaster. Not saying bones are stronger but the relativity is clearly there.
The purple hand is stated to copy every attack that is in front of it with the same power, but there is a limit to how many attacks he can copy at once.
I looked at the amino post and yes this is right. But you also have Gaster still scaling by almost destroying his blaster that he was using as a shield, his own shield blocking it, and Sans being forced to avoid his Seven hand attack instead of using his blaster like he did previously. Also the little bones we mentioned earlier were strong enough to block that attack, which would include the red hand that was stronger than a blaster. Meaning that the little bones would still scale in a way that the red hand can almost break Sans blaster. Which we see in Season 2 where the blasters themselves are relative in durability to the blast outputs (as seen with Papyrus).
As for the 8-B Papyrus scaling, if it’s from the calc I think it is then it doesn’t work as it’s using the total destruction caused by multiple attacks instead of the destruction one of the attacks caused which would be more accurate.

Oh, I’m aware of True Form Betty not being considered City Level anymore, that’s I said it in quotations.
Pretty sure Attack Potency is based on your destructive level not on single attacks. For feats like taking a few punches to break a door, that’d make sense cause they’re always going to use a punch. But here in Glitchtale the soul output can carry out powerful attacks varying. So summoning a bunch of blasters is irrelevant, because that IS his potency. This is different for special attacks cause they’re different than the normal output of their potency, but Papyrus gaster blast attack wasn’t one. It was actually the bones used beforehand.

Last edited:
They’re all in the same tier bracket. Little bones can bring LVL 19 Frisk to their knees. Larger bones can shatter Gaster’s shields. But neither components are on different levels, just different ends to put already on the same tier. If say Sans sent a barrage of those little bones into Gasters shield then you‘d see some damage.
True but the larger ones has shown better feats, so it has to be stronger. Sure the little bones might be able to damage the shield but that hasn’t been shown.
The bones are also nothing to scoff in contrast to their blasters. Sans before Frisk’s SOUL was able to with small bones block a blaster from Gaster, but Sans own blast was completely overpowered even when using his own blaster. Not saying bones are stronger but the relativity is clearly there.
True, Base Sans’ bones can block Gaster’s Gaster Blaster which is half as powerful as the red hand, but again, That’s Season 1 Gaster not Season 2, and Gaster’s Gaster Blasters are stronger Sans’ own blaster but let me remind, this is base Sans who has no scaling to the other Season 2 cast aside from DT and Hate amps.
I looked at the amino post and yes this is right. But you also have Gaster still scaling by almost destroying his blaster that he was using as a shield, his own shield blocking it, and Sans being forced to avoid his Seven hand attack instead of using his blaster like he did previously. Also the little bones we mentioned earlier were strong enough to block that attack, which would include the red hand that was stronger than a blaster. Meaning that the little bones would still scale in a way that the red hand can almost break Sans blaster. Which we see in Season 2 where the blasters themselves are relative in durability to the blast outputs (as seen with Papyrus).
DT Sans literally has no durability feats implying he can tank any attack from someone like Gaster or Betty without shielding himself with bones or blasters (def 999 vs atk 66666). Sans never shields himself with a gaster blaster vs True Form Betty so it wouldn’t scale (It took 5 blasters by the way).

Okay, I concede that Sans (with Frisk’s soul) scales to a certain extent to Season 1 Gaster, but again that’s Season 1. And I’d argue he’s still have to be stronger in Season 1 as he can fight and damage True Form Betty who is stronger than Akumu who can break through Gaster’s shield.
And everyone scales to it. Betty can take blasts, whom even weaker people like Grillby can hurt and stun. Everyone scales to the blaster in some way or the other cause mostly everyone scales to someone who can hurt True Form Betty. Gaster is a prime example of the one who can‘t one-shot normal Betty and can harm True Form Betty. LVL 3 Frisk took blows from Pre Merged Betty who can hurt Gaster, who can take his own GIANT gaster blast twice. Which is his version of Blastermination.
Those other characters like Muffet and Grillby in Season 2 don’t scale to anyone important, or Mettaton NEO, as while they can damage True Form Betty who is "City Level" at this point, their durability isn’t. Frisk could have one-shot Mettaton and Muffet before they can use their arsenal, assuming they even had this in Season 1 (a month is really all you need for a powerup) They don’t scale, only the top tiers do (excluding Frisk, he’s a fraud).
When Betty fought Gaster she never took damage, she was always relying Akumu to do the heavy lifting both offensive wise and defensive wise (except for a simple punch which doesn’t scale to anything relevant, what does it even scale to, had it been a blast you would had a point there, but even that was the case this is Season 2, and not Season 1 Gaster). Base Betty has no durability feats aside from the punch and gets badly injured by every attack not blocked by Akumu. Betty would have died to Gaster if not for Akumu coming in clutch. Akumu was left like a deflated ball from a Gaster Blaster from Gaster with one red eye (don’t remember if this made him weaker or stronger) His blaster is comparable to DT Sans’s blaster by the time of animosity his red hand is double that (DT Sans with one blast overpowered two blasts from the red hand), but despite this Akumu can break through a shield from Gaster using Duality (not the hand, the shield. The hands have shown no good durability since Season 1 and even Akumu can destroy one of them even with Duality, the same two hands that can can survive Sans’ special attack, though they broke shortly after. But Akumu broke through one.) It almost seems like he’s stronger with his children not the other way around. Unless you mean to tell me Akumu before it merged with Betty and acquire “city level” strength was at least half as strong Sans’ special attack (mind you one blaster can damage and pressure Merged Betty, so 84 should obliterate her, so why is Akumu breaking through that hand, does he scale to 42 blasters now.)

Akumu in his scythe form also can cut through a yellow attack and his blue saw attack (But they cut through Merged Betty like butter, almost like he’s stronger after Sans came back). His giant hands can damage True Form but we never what would happen if Base Betty got hit by it as she avoid damn near all of his attack (aside from that one regular weak ass punch). Hell she didn’t even tank those orange exploding pellets from Gaster, But But back to the shield, It can tank a blast from DT Sans when form by a smaller and weaker hand but it’s broken rather easily but much stronger one by Akumu who already broken one hand but it should be weaker than Merged Betty.

Do you understand why I believe seperating the two season would be better now?

Last edited:
Pretty sure Attack Potency is based on your destructive level not on single attacks. For feats like taking a few punches to break a door, that’d make sense cause they’re always going to use a punch. But here in Glitchtale the soul output can carry out powerful attacks varying. So summoning a bunch of blasters is irrelevant, because that IS his potency. This is different for special attacks cause they’re different than the normal output of their potency, but Papyrus gaster blast attack wasn’t one. It was actually the bones used beforehand.
It’s just multiple large bones, simply just calc the one bone, you’re treating it like that one bone caused all that destruction, that is what you are implying but that is not the case, and even then it’s a special attack so noone would scale to this anyway.

The calc is estimated at 60 tons, I counted 20 bones, so It would actually be 3 Tons of TNT actually probably If you just calced the single bone. I’m no calc genius but still, this should not be the standard.

Last edited:
True but the larger one has shown better feats, so it has to be stronger. Sure the little bones might be able to damage the shield but that hasn’t been shown.
If a larger variation of the same thing can break the shield (Not even that much bigger). I have no doubt those little bones after a barrage could do the same.
True Base Sans’ bones can block Gaster’s Gaster Blaster which is half as powerful as the red hand, but again, That’s Season 1 Gaster not Season 2, and Gaster’s Gaster Blasters are stronger Sans’ own blaster but let me remind, this is base Sans who has no scaling to the other Season 2 cast aside from DT and Hate amps.
I think it’s better to discuss this in the next three columns since the point is very much the same but in short. If Gaster scales to DT Sans, then Base Sans also scales but to a lesser degree.
DT Sans literally no durability feats implying he can tank any attack from someone like Gaster or Betty without shielding himself with bones or blasters (def 999 vs atk 66666). Sans never shields himself with a gaster blaster vs True Form Betty so it wouldn’t scale (It took 5 blasters by the way).
I wasn’t taking durability into question. I was just saying that the seven hand attack was notably strong enough that he didn’t use his blaster unlike what he did with thethe red hand because it was probably more overwheming. Also the stats aren’t to be taken literally, considering Camila even said those amino cards for stats aren’t to be taken literally. Although the tanking claim is pretty absurd considering that if he could, he wouldn’t need to dodge that entire fight.

Sans equal Papyrus does however. Papyrus can block a blast from a HATE Sans. That blaster also shielded LVL 19 Frisk from dying, who we see can fight True Form Betty and hurt a Hate filled Asriel. So if a weaker shield from Papyrus can block that attack. On top of Sans already being equal to him with DT, and Gaster from Season 1 being able to also break that blaster. There’s that.
Okay, I concede that Sans (with Frisk’s soul) scales to a certain extent to Season 1 Gaster, but again that’s Season 1. And I’d argue he’s still have to be stronger in Season 1 as he can fight and damage True Form Betty who is stronger than Akumu who can break through Gaster’s shield.
I think it was a typo but I imagine you meant Season 2. Not sure what moment you’re referring to. The one where Gaster was caught off guard or where Gaster shielded Akumu in a ball. In the first case the shield had barely even formed, hence why they could smash through it. We see beforehand where Betty tried smashing through the shield at full capacity and it left a crack on the surface of the shield, and that’s because it fully formed. If say Gaster was caught off guard like he was previously and only barely summoned his shield, you might get a R rating.

If it’s the numerous blows Akumu took to break the shield. Well yeah I already said Akumu in some ways still roughly scales to True Form Betty via scaling to others that scale to her. Although just want to note that they only were breaking a small bubble. We see in both seasons that Gasters hands break if his green shield does only if they’re at their full capacity. Like Sans breaking the shield, Akumu’s rubble, and Betty using Sans special attack. So Gaster was definitely using a weaker version of the bubble as his hand wasn’t even scathed when Akumu broke it.
Those other characters like Muffet and Grillby in Season 2 doesn’t scale to anyone important, or Mettaton NEO, as while they can damage True Form Betty who is "City Level" at this point, their durability isn’t. Frisk could have one-shot Mettaton and Muffet before they can use their arsenal, assuming they even had this in Season 1 (a month is really all you need for a powerup) They don’t scale, only the top tiers do (excluding Frisk, he’s a fraud).
When Betty fought Gaster she never took damage, relying Akumu to do the heavy lifting both offensive wise and defensive wise (except for a simple punch which doesn’t scale to any relevant, what does it even scale to, had it been a blast you would have a point there, but even that was the case this is Season 2, and not Season 1 Gaster). Base Betty has no durability feats aside from the punch and gets badly injured by every attack not blocked by Akumu. Betty would have died to Gaster if not for Akumu coming in clutch. Akumu was left like a deflated ball from a Gaster Blaster from Gaster with one red eye (don’t remember if this made him weaker or stronger) His blaster is comparable to DT Sans’s blaster by the time of animosity his red hand is double that (DT Sans with one blast overpowered two blasts from the red hand), but despite this Akumu can break through a shield from Gaster using Duality (not the hand, the shield. The hands have shown no good durability since Season 1 and even Akumu can destroy one of them even with Duality, the same two hands that can can survive Sans’ special attack, though they broke shortly after. But Akumu broke through one.) It almost seems like he’s stronger with his children not the other way around. Unless you mean to tell me Akumu before it merged with Betty and acquire “city level” strength was at least half as strong Sans’ special attack (mind you one blaster can damage and pressure Merged Betty, so 84 should obliterate her, so why is Akumu breaking through that hand, does he scale to 42 blasters now.)
Mettaton very much attempted a kick in that battle, which Betty blocked and for obvious reasons. Because Betty would’ve got hurt. Why I say this is because physical AP scales to durability. Betty one-shoting them doesn’t make you a lower tier. Betty one-shot Papyrus with a punch.

Once again I don’t understand the whole one month shenanigan. Not only are we never given any confirmation, but they weren’t even training. Mettaton NEO was a human eradication device, so in a time of peace with the humans, I doubt Alphys ever worked on it. Everyone had layed off training because they thought they had achieved peace. The only one is Undyne, and even then there’s no indication. Meanwhile Frisk was the complete opposite, having their DT being in the worst state than ever.

In terms of Betty, I was referring to both Akumu and Betty. Akumu is very much the one that binds both sides together. Akumu soaks up Monotone attacks from Gaster, while the Monotone attacks can hurt True Form Betty. Also the punch Betty took was Monotone enhanced, which is basically 2x Gaster blast. I discussed the shields thing in the previous column.

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic but Gaster is not stronger with his children since he gives his magic to his children as he is a Boss Monster.
Akumu in his scythe form also can cut through a yellow attack and his blue saw attack (But they cut through Merged Betty like butter, almost like he’s stronger after Sans came back). His giant hands can damage True Form but we never what would happen if Base Betty got hit by it as she avoid damn near all of his attack (aside from that one regular weak ass punch). Hell she didn’t even tank those orange exploding pellets from Gaster, But But back to the shield, It can tank a blast from DT Sans when form by a smaller and weaker hand but it’s broken rather easily but much stronger one by Akumu who already broken one hand but it should be weaker than Merged Betty.

Do you understand why I believe seperating the two season would be better now?
Camila actually said that Sans was still technically dead only DT was keeping him conscious, which is why he didn’t gain his blue eye back. Also the cutting through butter can be weird. I think it depends on concentration for where the majority of the power goes. Gaster cut through her arm, but when Gaster blasted at her former scythe it completely canceled it out much like in Do or Die.

If a larger variation of the same thing can break the shield (Not even that much bigger). I have no doubt those little bones after a barrage could do the same.
If it’s bigger than it’s likely stronger, but I see your point moving onward.

I think it’s better to discuss this in the next three columns since the point is very much the same but in short. If Gaster scales to DT Sans, then Base Sans also scales but to a lesser degree.
I agree, we can discuss this later.

I wasn’t taking durability into question. I was just saying that the seven hand attack was notably strong enough that he didn’t use his blaster unlike what he did with the red hand because it was probably more overwheming. Also the stats aren’t to be taken literally, considering Camila even said those amino cards for stats aren’t to be taken literally. Although the tanking claim is pretty absurd considering that if he could, he wouldn’t need to dodge that entire fight.
Sure

Sans equal Papyrus does however. Papyrus can block a blast from a HATE Sans. That blaster also shielded LVL 19 Frisk from dying, who we see can fight True Form Betty and hurt a Hate filled Asriel. So if a weaker shield from Papyrus can block that attack. On top of Sans already being equal to him with DT, and Gaster from Season 1 being able to also break that blaster. There’s that.
Yes, DT sans scales. Hate, I’d argue less so. LV 19 Frisk fights her before before her "city level” amps and while she literally admits superiority to this version of Frisk. Asriel much like his Flowey counter-part has no durability feats or scaling. The AP of the shield doesn’t necessarily scale to the durability of said shield. also it didn’t break it (but it was close) but it took 5 blasters to do this, instead of just the one he used on base Sans (Bones are not only more durable than blasters, they can also pierce through the blaster but also shields that can breaks shields that tank one unscathed.
I think it was a typo but I imagine you meant Season 2. Not sure what moment you’re referring to. The one where Gaster was caught off guard or where Gaster shielded Akumu in a ball. In the first case the shield had barely even formed, hence why they could smash through it. We see beforehand where Betty tried smashing through the shield at full capacity and it left a crack on the surface of the shield, and that’s because it fully formed. If say Gaster was caught off guard like he was previously and only barely summoned his shield, you might get a R rating.
Yeah that was a typo, I concede to the first point as the shield didn’t form yet and his hands durability has been shown to be consistently less than the, but his giant ones can damage True Form Bettu with a punch. The second one was referring to Akumu was trapped in the shield, and the next time we see it, it breaks out the shield and tanks the blaster. The two giant hands created a shield that blocked Sans’ special attack. However, this likely was done via multiple attacksoff screen considering the shield should above a red attack

If it’s the numerous blows Akumu took to break the shield. Well yeah I already said Akumu in some ways still roughly scales to True Form Betty via scaling to others that scale to her. Although just want to note that they only were breaking a small bubble. We see in both seasons that Gasters hands break if his green shield does only if they’re at their full capacity. Like Sans breaking the shield, Akumu’s rubble, and Betty using Sans special attack. So Gaster was definitely using a weaker version of the bubble as his hand wasn’t even scathed when Akumu broke it.
You’re probably right on that aspect. Also back to the bones too, when Sans broke the shield, it was shrinking too.
Mettaton very much attempted a kick in that battle, which Betty blocked and for obvious reasons. Because Betty would’ve got hurt. Why I say this is because physical AP scales to durability. Betty one-shoting them doesn’t make you a lower tier. Betty one-shot Papyrus with a punch.
Might’ve but that hasn’t been shown (highly unlike). One-shotting means being that exactly, Papyrus doesn’t have the durability to tank Betty’s attacks nor has it been, it’s been consistently shown that his durability is worse actually. Papyrus primarily uses bones against Betty so it’s highly unlikely Hate Sans would scale. Papyrus much like Sans never used his blaster offensively so we don’t know how exactly would that scale. Durability needs to reworked.
Once again I don’t understand the whole one month shenanigan. Not only are we never given any confirmation, but they weren’t even training. Mettaton NEO was a human eradication device, so in a time of peace with the humans, I doubt Alphys ever worked on it. Everyone had layed off training because they thought they had achieved peace. The only one is Undyne, and even then there’s no indication. Meanwhile Frisk was the complete opposite, having their DT being in the worst state than ever.
One month passed, they show better feats, new scalingnew abilities, new levels of power for the less known cast. And if that doesn’t convince you, Frisk blocked a Gaster Blaster blast from Hate Amped Sans despite being unable to do so in Season 1.
In terms of Betty, I was referring to both Akumu and Betty. Akumu is very much the one that binds both sides together. Akumu soaks up Monotone attacks from Gaster, while the Monotone attacks can hurt True Form Betty. Also the punch Betty took was Monotone enhanced, which is basically 2x Gaster blast. I discussed the shields thing in the previous column.
Regarding Betty, Akumu does all the heavy lifting, bones and blasters has been shown consistently to be above the skeleton’s own physicals, especially Sans (so it wouldn’t scale Betty to anything unless you can prove Gaster’s punching force scaling to his own durability or blasters, it wouldn’t scale to anything. It’s not like the big one that can damage True Form Betty.
Not sure if you’re being sarcastic but Gaster is not stronger with his children since he gives his magic to his children as he is a Boss Monster.
I know, but given the feats he performs later after Sans does come back, I just thought it was funny. Gaster’s hand getting destroyed by Akumu despite it being able to hurt True Form Betty (Should be noted, The one Akumu destroyed was green and the one that damaged Betty was empty.)
Camila actually said that Sans was still technically dead only DT was keeping him conscious, which is why he didn’t gain his blue eye back. Also the cutting through butter can be weird. I think it depends on concentration for where the majority of the power goes. Gaster cut through her arm, but when Gaster blasted at her former scythe it completely canceled it out much like in Do or Die.
I’ll go over this later.

Last edited:
Yes, DT sans scales. Hate, I’d argue less so. LV 19 Frisk fights her before before her "city level” amps and while she literally admitssuperiority to this version of Frisk. Asriel much like his Flowey counter-part has no durability feats or scaling. The AP of the shield doesn’t necessarily scale to the durability of said shield. also it didn’t break it (but it was close) but it took 5 blasters to do this, instead of just the one he used on base Sans.
Tbf about the city level. I think she’s referring to Kumuzilla, aka the one she was collecting all the Souls for the destroy the city. Which makes sense considering Kumuzilla kept getting bigger and bigger to that level of destruction. Betty also is known to use the opponents fear against them, so they very much are lying or overconfident. Camila even says had Chara not been replaced, had both been at full power in a full on fight it would’ve been a tie in general. The difference with True Form Betty and the Betty before “city level” becomes more irrelevant once you put Asriel into question. Whom Frisk could hurt and fend off while running away, who can fight Chara, who can fight that City level Betty. Nevertheless what I mentioned before with Akumu scaling to Gaster who scales to True Form Betty.
Yeah that was a typo, I concede to the first point as the shield didn’t form yet and his hands durability has been shown to be consistently less than the, but his giant ones can damage True Form Bettu with a punch. The second one was referring to Akumu was trapped in the shield, and the next time we see it, it breaks out the shield and tanks the blaster. The two giant hands created a shield that blocked Sans’ special attack. However, this likely was done via multiple attacksoff screen considering the shield should above a red attack
Tanking is an absurd statement. More like completely downed and incap‘D for a decent amount of time. I’m a little confused with the Sans Blastermination part.
Might’ve but that hasn’t been shown (highly unlike). One-shotting means being that exactly, Papyrus doesn’t have the durability to tank Betty’s attacks nor has it been, it’s been consistently shown that his durability is worse actually. Papyrus primarily uses bones against Betty so it’s highly unlikely Hate Sans would scale. Papyrus much like Sans never used his blaster offensively so we don’t know how exactly would that scale. Durability needs to reworked.
Worse but not incomparable. Papyrus can take a hate filled blast from Sans. Sans himself being strong enough to cripple LVL 19 Frisk. Who upscales from taking blows from Pre Merged Betty, whom can hurt Gaster. That then leads to Gaster taking his giant gaster blaster blast that should upscale from a smaller variant that could damage Betty. It’s a big scaling chain, but like I said. Gaster ties It all together.
One month passed, they show better feats, new scalingnew abilities, new levels of power for the less known cast.
But also have nothing to indicate that, state, nevertheless even get stronger. Considering they are also on the underground, which is a more tight setting which is why they didn’t display these levels of AP. Camila wasn’t going to blow up the whole lab in episode 3 or blow up the Judgement hall in episode 1. Season 2 had a much more open setting varying in environments. Hence the roof of the lab, a random skyscraper, and Gasters lab (Which was blown up for story purposes) all happened. There’s no proof they ever got stronger, and nothing is ever stated or even trained to get that much stronger. It’s so much simpler to just assume they are around the same strength. One month of chilling and relax will not do anything to Gaster, Asgore, and Toriel who have been alive for 1000+ Years.
Regarding Betty, Akumu does all the heavy lifting, bones and blasters has been shown consistently to be above the skeleton’s own physicals, especially Sans (so it wouldn’t scale Betty to anything unless you can prove Gaster’s punching force scaling to his own durability or blasters, it wouldn’t scale to anything. It’s not like the big one that can damage True Form Betty.
Gaster punch was enhanced by a mono blast. His hand was the aura red and the hole in his hand turned red. Akumu also scales to Gaster. He can hurt Gaster who can take his own giant blaster, even if Akumu is farther off since they got incap for a period of time, while Gaster was brought to his knees.
I know, but given the feats he performs later after Sans does come back, I just thought it was funny. Gaster’s hand getting destroyed by Akumu despite it being able to hurt True Form Betty (Should be noted, The one Akumu destroyed was green and the one that damaged Betty was red, I was likely tripping when I said.)
If I had to guess. It might be less that Akumu destroyed the hand and more Gaster just deconstructed it. Probably similar to Chara in the last episode against HATE. Where Chara was using the same shield but deconstructed it each time after being overpowered. Which is why it had cracks after still reconstructing it since it was the same shield.

If say Akumu did destroy the hand, Gaster would probably almost be knocked out. We see in the last episode when both hands are broken, he’s completely knocked out. So it’d be weird for only one hand broken to be only a minor set back, and then summons it the very next second.

I’d like to recorrect a statement. Camila said Gaster was indeed weaker when Sans came back despite not being alive. He just still had his red eye. Although it’s confusing considering Gaster still has his Duality.

Tbf about the city level. I think she’s referring to Kumuzilla, aka the one she was collecting all the Souls for the destroy the city. Which makes sense considering Kumuzilla kept getting bigger and bigger to that level of destruction. Betty also is known to use the opponents fear against them, so they very much are lying or overconfident. Camila even says had Chara not been replaced, had both been at full power in a full on fight it would’ve been a tie in general. The difference with True Form Betty and the Betty before “city level” becomes more irrelevant once you put Asriel into question. Whom Frisk could hurt and fend off while running away, who can fight Chara, who can fight that City level Betty. Nevertheless what I mentioned before with Akumu scaling to Gaster who scales to True Form Betty.
Okay, I can talk more about this later.
Tanking is an absurd statement. More like completely downed and incap‘D for a decent amount of time. I’m a little confused with the Sans Blastermination part.
two of his giant duality green hands were used to form a powerful shield to block San’s special attack (84 blasters at the opponent), although it got destroyed afterwards, and Akumu can crack and evem destroy one of them. to be fair, he never tried using them against True Form Betty until he started raging out at MAX POWER.
Worse but not incomparable. Papyrus can take a hate filled blast from Sans. Sans himself being strong enough to cripple LVL 19 Frisk. Who upscales from taking blows from Pre Merged Betty, whom can hurt Gaster. That then leads to Gaster taking his giant gaster blaster blast that should upscale from a smaller variant that could damage Betty. It’s a big scaling chain, but like I said. Gaster ties It all together.
The scaling would go Hate Sans’ Blaster~Papyrus Durability<Papyrus Blaster and LV3 Frisk’s Shield Durability<Hate Sans’ bones<LV 19 Frisk’s sword/magic weapons=True Form Betty’s Blade Attacks (Pre-"City tier")<True Form Betty’s AP ("City tier")=Chara’s AP

Base Betty’s Durability/Physical AP (No Akumu): Unknown

Hate Betty (No Akumu): Unknown AP. Tanks an normal attack from Undyne the Undying (Season 2)

True Look Betty’s durability/AP: Stronger than before. Should scale to, if not above Akumu.

True Look Betty’s durability (“City Level”): Stronger than before. And this is where the AP of Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus’s bones and DT Sans’ and Gaster’s Gaster Blasters lie towards. Two lasers from his red hand in Season failed to overpower one blaster from DT Sans, their comparable when they fight True Form Betty, It would Gaster either got stronger than he was in Season 2. so either Akumu breaking the hand is an outlier, or it varies depending on what it’s trying to do. Regarding T.F Betty her bladed weapon scales above her physical attacks and durability but her bladed attacks can block Gaster’s blue saw attacks (except for when he’s enraged), but can’t when she doesn’t. Her physical AP is stronger than what it would be than if Akumu was ramming it’s body at people but that’s it, calcing Mettaton’s durability would be useful when you get to that.

Note: This version of Asriel has no durability feats/scaling, the same goes for Frisk and Chara’s shield in AP. Base Mettaton got slammed through a building by Betty in "GAME OVER" Part 2 so that can be calced. Papyrus also gets slammed through a wall so that can also be calced.
Gaster punch was enhanced by a mono blast. His hand was the aura red and the hole in his hand turned red. Akumu also scales to Gaster. He can hurt Gaster who can take his own giant blaster, even if Akumu is farther off since they got incap for a period of time, while Gaster was brought to his knees.
It’s not stated nor is it implied, from what we see it is a magic-infused punch nothing more. Betty’s only durability scaling would come from Jessica’s gun whose best showing is damaging Base Sans, whose only physically showing is cracking the ground on two seperate occassions, one while using his telekinesis to hold down heavy structures and the other while stomping the ground (That’s her scaling without Akumu, and her body gets ripped to shreds every other attack afterwards without Akumu. Even less considering that the gun sent her flying.)
If I had to guess. It might be less that Akumu destroyed the hand and more Gaster just deconstructed it. Probably similar to Chara in the last episode against HATE. Where Chara was using the same shield but deconstructed it each time after being overpowered. Which is why it had cracks after still reconstructing it since it was the same shield.
That doesn’t make any sense nor is that proven by anything.
If say Akumu did destroy the hand, Gaster would probably almost be knocked out. We see in the last episode when both hands are broken, he’s completely knocked out. So it’d be weird for only one hand broken to be only a minor set back, and then summons it the very next second.
Maybe the hand absorbed most of the impact and he didn’t take much damage because of this. seriously I know I was joking but it really seems like Gaster got stronger with Sans, His duality hand can be destroyed by Akumu After Sans’ death but can damage True Form Betty after he came back, That or the hands has high ap but lower durability. Honestly, I think his shields vary in durability.

Okay, I can talk more about this later.
two of his giant duality green hands were used to form a powerful shield to block San’s special attack (84 blasters at the opponent), although it got destroyed afterwards, and Akumu can crack and evem destroy one of them. to be fair, he never tried using them against True Form Betty until he started raging out at MAX POWER.
The scaling would go Hate Sans’ Blaster~Papyrus Durability<Papyrus Blaster and LV3 Frisk’s Shield Durability<Hate Sans’ bones<LV 19 Frisk’s sword/magic weapons AP=True Form Betty’s Blade Attack AP (Pre-"City tier")<True Form Betty’s AP ("City tier")=Chara’s AP

Hate Betty (No Akumu): Unknown AP. Tanks an normal attack from Undyne the Undying (Season 2)

True Look Betty’s durability/AP: Stronger than before. Should scale to, if not above Akumu.

True Look Betty’s durability (“City Level”): Stronger than before. And this is where the AP of Asgore, Toriel, Papyrus’s bones and DT Sans’ and Gaster’s Gaster Blasters lie towards. Two lasers from his red hand in Season failed to overpower one blaster from DT Sans, their comparable when they fight True Form Betty, It would Gaster either got stronger than he was in Season 2. so either Akumu breaking the hand is an outlier, or it varies depending on what it’s trying to do. Regarding T.F Betty her bladed weapon scales above her physical attacks and durability but her bladed attacks can block Gaster’s blue saw attacks (except for when he’s enraged), but can’t when she doesn’t. Her physical AP is stronger than what it would be than if Akumu was ramming it’s body at people but that’s it, calcing Mettaton’s durability would be useful when you get to that.

Note: This version of Asriel has no durability feats/scaling, the same goes for Frisk and Chara’s shield in AP. Base Mettaton got slammed through a building by Betty in "GAME OVER" Part 2 so that can be calced. Papyrus also gets slammed through a wall so that can also be calced.
It’s not stated nor is it implied, from what we see it is a magic-infused punch nothing more. Betty’s only durability scaling would come from Jessica’s gun whose best showing is damaging Base Sans, whose only physically showing is cracking the ground on two seperate occassions, one while using his telekinesis to hold down heavy structures and the other while stomping the ground (That’s her scaling without Akumu, and her body gets ripped to shreds every other attack afterwards without Akumu, unless Jessica was using a higher output to damage Betty, but that’s it, she’s only stronger than Sans. Even less considering that the gun sent her flying.)
Maybe the hand absorbed most of the impact and he didn’t take much damage because of this. seriously I know I was joking but it really seems like Gaster got stronger with Sans, His duality hand can be destroyed by Akumu After Sans’ death but can damage True Form Betty after he came back, That or the hands has high ap but lower durability. Honestly, I think his shields vary in durability.

But also have nothing to indicate that, state, nevertheless even get stronger. Considering they are also on the underground, which is a more tight setting which is why they didn’t display these levels of AP. Camila wasn’t going to blow up the whole lab in episode 3 or blow up the Judgement hall in episode 1. Season 2 had a much more open setting varying in environments. Hence the roof of the lab, a random skyscraper, and Gasters lab (Which was blown up for story purposes) all happened. There’s no proof they ever got stronger, and nothing is ever stated or even trained to get that much stronger. It’s so much simpler to just assume they are around the same strength. One month of chilling and relax will not do anything to Gaster, Asgore, and Toriel who have been alive for 1000+ Years.
Frisk blocked a blast from Hate Sans’ blaster, something he could not against Base Sans back in Season 1. Gaster’s blasters are comparable to DT Sans’ blaster by the time they fight Betty but had 2 red hand lasers (2gaster blaster times 2) overpowered by one gaster blaster by DT Sans (One of his blasters can damage Betty).

Given a season key is more reasonable considering it as the series it implies characters like Gaster, Frisk and Sans, characters in season 1 got stronger based on feats.

Also durability needs to be revised.

Akumu can crack and destroy weaker versions of the shield. Still scaling but to a rougher opponent. I'll go over in the later column and note about the whole multiplier by amount of blasters thing.
The scaling would go Hate Sans’ Blaster~Papyrus Durability<Papyrus Blaster and LV3 Frisk’s Shield Durability<Hate Sans’ bones<LV 19 Frisk’s sword/magic weapons=True Form Betty’s Blade Attacks (Pre-"City tier")<True Form Betty’s AP ("City tier")=Chara’s AP
Papyrus Blaster is not stronger than Hate Sans'. Sans and Papyrus are already stated to be even, and Papyrus armour was damaged and Papyrus was pretty tired after the hit. Not sure why Hate Sans' bones are above Frisk's shield durability. Not sure why Hate Sans' bones are superior to Frisk's shield durability. Although I have no doubt Frisk could block any of HATE Sans attacks considering Frisk blocked an attack from the Season 1 Chara that fought Asriel. Even if you say they got stronger, they would get stronger all to the same degree. And that Chara in a weaker (not too much weaker state) was tearing through Sans bones and blasters with ease. This scaling chain becomes much easier once you factor in that most of these guys are around the same strength to hurt each other, only differing in special attacks. The only big gap between the characters is literally everyone VS HATE (+ Seasons 2 Hyperdeath and Chara w/ Peak HATE), and even HATE isn't in a separate tier due to needing multiple blows to break Chara's shield.

If they were even that would be an outlier. But being comparable isn't surprising, considering the one DT Sans fought had been corrupted and broken. There's nothing wrong with Gaster being weaker than DT Sans, the very small gap is enough to damage Betty. We discuss the thing about Akumu breaking the hand later, but it's more likely Akumu simply harms the hand.
Chara's shield overpowered Asriel's sword attempt to block it. Even without that feat, I think it's pretty clear that attack was on a similar level, not everything needs to be picked and see if they have a feat. Because it's obvious the attack that someone is using to an opponent is going to hurt them. Much like the point from earlier about Mettatons kick, sure we don't have any proof if the kick landed it would've hurt, but then you got the elephant in the room to wonder what would've happened if it landed (Betty would get hurt).

Papyrus scaling to the blaster is better than anything a wall can be calc'd. Also speaking of walls, Papyrus withstood getting slammed into a wall by the cyan thread Gaster uses. Which we see in Animosity that attacks like those can stun Betty.
It’s not stated nor is it implied, from what we see it is a magic-infused punch nothing more. Betty’s only durability scaling would come from Jessica’s gun whose best showing is damaging Base Sans, whose only physically showing is cracking the ground on two seperate occassions, one while using his telekinesis to hold down heavy structures and the other while stomping the ground (That’s her scaling without Akumu, and her body gets ripped to shreds every other attack afterwards without Akumu. Even less considering that the gun sent her flying.)
It's not stated cause it's shown right on the screen. If you slow down after the impact, you see a blast come right out of it. A reference to when Gaster had originally tried to blast Jessica with his hand. We know he can use his usual hand abilities through his actual hands as we see with the cyan thread in Animosity.
So why could Gaster simply bring it right back right after? Camila has said that after his hands are destroyed it takes time, but he brings it back in less than 10 seconds.
AP can't scale above durability. Durability always scales above. Also if it was destroyed. Glitchtale never brinked on characters being like <<<<<. It isn't that complex, simply put, all the characters can hurt each other. Akumu is weaker, but that doesn't stop them breaking the hands. Same with Gaster, the fact Akumu can soak up his blows, doesn't stop him from hurting True Form Betty.

Back