• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The SOUL attacks part seems fine to me, though I doubt that's the divisive part.

@Armor SOUL attacks part has been agreed against. I think almost all of the original CRT has been rejected, but Eficiente proposed a downgrade to Low 2-C here, which is now being discussed.

That would likely do best in a separate CRT honestly. This was for something else, bringing up that big of a change should be done in a new thread.

With the way this is turning out I think something big like that would be better in its own thread, yeah, but Eficiente really wants to keep it here...

Ultima Reality told me he's busy but that he will reply eventually, so in that sense this thread shouldn't be bump'd. I'm also pretty busy with important, slightly stressful stuff, so I'm not gonna explain everything again, if anyone wants other thread for this then they can make it, but will have to write down all the points I made so that I may not have to repeat them there, as I have been told to do many times here. Because if that's done in an incomplete way and I need to explain things already covered before every random time an average users asks something then that would be a nightmare. Or they can write it incompletely and take the responsibility to reply to already gone over things for me, anyone's choice.

Back