• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narnia Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogbunabali

VS Battles
Retired
Since Narnia's profiles are in an abysmal state, to say the least, I've taken it upon myself to remake them.

Here are the new profiles for Aslan, the Witch and Tash.

I'd also like to say that I think that Father Time should be deleted. He is a minor character, appears in total of like 2 pages in all 7 books, and it's also very hard to gauge what would be his abilities exactly due to the whole complexity of the apocalypse in the end of The Last Battle. On top of that I won't be updating his profile, and I doubt anyone would, so it'd just be left as a bad profile.

The Witch​

She doesn't get anything notable in new abilities, besides Deconstruction. And removal of the Deplorable Word and Environmental Destruction tiers, because Deplorable Word doesn't have a tier, it's just hax, and her turning Narnia to winter is just Weather Manipulation since we don't have any reason to apply Universal Energy System here to give her a tier because of it, nor is it notable enough attack to differentiate its own tier.

Aslan​

Powers and Abilities​

Since there's a lot of them, I won't be covering every single ability, but you should check out the profiles to see all of them. Most of them are very basic, so I'll be pointing out the few big ones.

Law Manipulation
“Fool,” said the Witch with a savage smile that was almost a snarl, “do you really think your master can rob me of my rights by mere force? He knows the Deep Magic better than that. He knows that unless I have blood as the Law says all Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water.”
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 13
“It means,” said Aslan, “that though the Witch knew the Deep Magic, there is a magic deeper still which she did not know. Her knowledge goes back only to the dawn of time. But if she could have looked a little further back, into the stillness and the darkness before Time dawned, she would have read there a different incantation. She would have known that when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor’s stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backward. And now—”
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 15

The stone tablet, on which the Deep Magic were written, are identified as a Law, which when the prophecy was fulfilled caused death itself to work in reverse, resurrecting Aslan.

Acausality
“It means,” said Aslan, “that though the Witch knew the Deep Magic, there is a magic deeper still which she did not know. Her knowledge goes back only to the dawn of time. But if she could have looked a little further back, into the stillness and the darkness before Time dawned, she would have read there a different incantation. She would have known that when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor’s stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backward. And now—”
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Chapter 15

In the same scan Aslan identifies that there is an even older magic there, in the stillness and darkness from before the dawn of time itself. Which would directly imply that the Emperor/Aslan have existed before time has been created.

Conceptual Manipulation
“The Eagle is right,” said the Lord Digory. “Listen, Peter. When Aslan said you could never go back to Narnia, he meant the Narnia you were thinking of. But that was not the real Narnia. That had a beginning and an end. It was only a shadow or a copy of the real Narnia which has always been here and always will be here: just as our own world, England and all, is only a shadow or copy of something in Aslan’s real world. You need not mourn over Narnia, Lucy. All of the old Narnia that mattered, all the dear creatures, have been drawn into the real Narnia through the Door. And of course it is different; as different as a real thing is from a shadow or as waking life is from a dream.” His voice stirred everyone like a trumpet as he spoke these words: but when he added under his breath “It’s all in Plato, all in Plato: bless me, what do they teach them at these schools!” the older ones laughed. It was so exactly like the sort of thing they had heard him say long ago in that other world where his beard was gray instead of golden. He knew why they were laughing and joined in the laugh himself. But very quickly they all became grave again: for, as you know, there is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes.
- The Last Battle, Chapter 15

The Mountain of Aslan is directly identified as the "realness" from which everything is just a shadow copy of. And even specifically points out that it works like Plato.

The Beast/Divine Aslan​

This is kinda complicated, but it's undeniable that CS Lewis used a lot of his Christian theology and symbolism into the work so it's hard to just dismiss it when it's a central theme to the series. There is a teaching of hypostatic union, basically means that Jesus was both fully human and fully God at the same time. And this notion is directly found in the books as well (I don't think I need to post quotes that Aslan is very obviously Jesus in the books)

“Now, Bree,” he said, “you poor, proud frightened Horse, draw near. Nearer still, my son. Do not dare not to dare. Touch me. Smell me. Here are my paws, here is my tail, these are my whiskers. I am a true Beast.”
- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 14

“No doubt,” continued Bree, “when they speak of him as a Lion, they only mean he’s as strong as a lion or (to our enemies, of course) as fierce as a lion. Or something of that kind. Even a little girl like you, Aravis, must see that it would be quite absurd to suppose he is a real lion. Indeed it would be disrespectful. If he was a lion he’d have to be a Beast just like the rest of us. Why!” (and here Bree began to laugh) “If he was a lion he’d have four paws, and a tail, and Whiskers! . . . Aie, ooh, hoo-hoo! Help!”
- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 14

“I have come,” said a deep voice behind them. They turned and saw the Lion himself, so bright and real and strong that everything else began at once to look pale and shadowy compared with him.
- The Silver Chair, Chapter 16

As you can see Aslan is identified at the same time as something much "more real than anything else", and "more than a lion". But at the same time he's "a true Beast".

Being able to sing a universe into existence
Then two wonders happened at the same moment. One was that the voice was suddenly joined by other voices; more voices than you could possibly count. They were in harmony with it, but far higher up the scale: cold, tingling, silvery voices. The second wonder was that the blackness overhead, all at once, was blazing with stars. They didn’t come out gently one by one, as they do on a summer evening. One moment there had been nothing but darkness; next moment a thousand, thousand points of light leaped out—single stars, constellations, and planets, brighter and bigger than any in our world. There were no clouds. The new stars and the new voices began at exactly the same time. If you had seen and heard it, as Digory did, you would have felt quite certain that it was the stars themselves which were singing, and that it was the first voice, the deep one, which had made them appear and made them sing.
- The Magician's Nephew, Chapter 8

And give life to the dumb beasts there
The Lion, whose eyes never blinked, stared at the animals as hard as if he was going to burn them up with his mere stare. And gradually a change came over them. The smaller ones—the rabbits, moles, and such-like— grew a good deal larger. The very big ones—you noticed it most with the elephants—grew a little smaller. Many animals sat up on their hind legs. Most put their heads on one side as if they were trying very hard to understand. The Lion opened his mouth, but no sound came from it; he was breathing out, a long, warm breath; it seemed to sway all the beasts as the wind sways a line of trees. Far overhead from beyond the veil of blue sky which hid them the stars sang again; a pure, cold, difficult music. Then there came a swift flash like fire (but it burnt nobody) either from the sky or from the Lion itself, and every drop of blood tingled in the children’s bodies, and the deepest, wildest voice they had ever heard was saying:
“Narnia, Narnia, Narnia, awake. Love. Think. Speak. Be walking trees. Be talking beasts. Be divine waters.”
- The Magician's Nephew, Chapter 9

Aslan and the Emperor​

And there is a second theme found in the books that CS Lewis based on Christian symbolism, and that's the Trinity. Which in layman's terms means that God is singular Godhead identified in three persons. And that is directly referenced in the books as well. Most notably this quote
“Child,” said the voice, “I am telling you your story, not hers. I tell no one any story but his own.”
“Who are you?” asked Shasta.
“Myself,” said the Voice, very deep and low so that the earth shook: and again, “Myself,” loud and clear and gay: and then the third time “Myself,” whispered so softly you could hardly hear it, and yet it seemed to come from all round you as if the leaves rustled with it.
- The Horse and His Boy, Chapter 11

Very notably every "Myself" corresponding to a person in the Trinity. And this is even mentioned in the book "Past Watchful Dragons", which is made by a person who had various talks with CS Lewis and provided much insight for the books, like getting the official timeline for the series and even a rare version for one of the books.
The Xarnian stories might perhaps have succeeded just as well without any mention of the Emperor-Over-Sea, but Lewis, it seems, wanted to hint at the Trinity of Persons in the Godhead. The Emperor-Over-Sea is meant, I think, to suggest the Father. The Holy Ghost is hinted at more subtly. In the Nicene and Athanasian creeds we confess that the Holy Ghost proceeds eternally from the Father and the Son. After His resurrection, Christ "breathed" on the Apostles saying, "Receive ye the Holy Ghost" (John xx: 22). I believe Lewis meant to suggest something like this en Asian breathes on the children, imparting strength for the tasks they are to undertake. A broader hint is found in The Horse and His Boy: "Who are you?" Shasta asks the Lion who has been walking beside him. " 'Myself,' said the Voice, very deep and low so that the earth shook: and again 'Myself,' loud and clear and gay: and then the third time 'Myself,' whispered so softly you could hardly hear it, and yet it seemed to come from all round you as if the leaves rustled with it" (ch. XI). The reader who knows some theology, and whose mind is turned, as it were, in a certain direction when he reads these words, may catch an echo of eternal truth reverberating from Asian's words: Myself (the Father) . . . Myself (the Son) . . . Myself (the Holy Ghost). If, on the other hand, the reader does not "know the doctrine, ,, the passage will by no means be spoiled for him. He will take the Lion to mean what he says, even if he (the reader) does not know the depths of meaning behind the Lion's words.
- Past Watchful Dragons

Aslan is a God figure from having the heaven in the verse being named after him as Aslan's Country and Aslan's Mountain respectfully
No one in that boat doubted that they were seeing beyond the End of the World into Aslan’s country.
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Chapter 16
“Please, Lamb,” said Lucy, “is this the way to Aslan’s country?”
“Not for you,” said the Lamb. “For you the door into Aslan’s country is from your own world.”
“What!” said Edmund. “Is there a way into Aslan’s country from our world too?”
“There is a way into my country from all the worlds,” said the Lamb; but as he spoke, his snowy white flushed into tawny gold and his size changed and he was Aslan himself, towering above them and scattering light from his mane.
“Oh, Aslan,” said Lucy. “Will you tell us how to get into your country from our world?”
“I shall be telling you all the time,” said Aslan. “But I will not tell you how long or short the way will be; only that it lies across a river. But do not fear that, for I am the great Bridge Builder. And now come; I will open the door in the sky and send you to your own land.”
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Chapter 16

He receives mortals after they die
“So I went over much grass and many flowers and among all kinds of wholesome and delectable trees till lo! in a narrow place between two rocks there came to meet me a great Lion. The speed of him was like the ostrich, and his size was an elephant’s; his hair was like pure gold and the brightness of his eyes like gold that is liquid in the furnace. He was more terrible than the Flaming Mountain of Lagour, and in beauty he surpassed all that is in the world even as the rose in bloom surpasses the dust of the desert. Then I fell at his feet and thought, Surely this is the hour of death, for the Lion (who is worthy of all honor) will know that I have served Tash all my days and not him. Never theless, it is better to see the Lion and die than to be Tisroc of the world and live and not to have seen him. But the Glorious One bent down his golden head and touched my forehead with his tongue and said, Son, thou art welcome. But I said, Alas, Lord, I am no son of thine but the servant of Tash. He answered, Child, all the service thou hast done to Tash, I account as service done to me. Then by reasons of my great desire for wisdom and understanding, I overcame my fear and questioned the Glorious One and said, Lord, is it then true, as the Ape said, that thou and Tash are one? The Lion growled so that the earth shook (but his wrath was not against me) and said, It is false. Not because he and I are one, but because we are opposites, I take to me the services which thou hast done to him. For I and he are of such different kinds that no service which is vile can be done to me, and none which is not vile can be done to him. Therefore if any man swear by Tash and keep his oath for the oath’s sake, it is by me that he has truly sworn, though he know it not, and it is I who reward him. And if any man do a cruelty in my name, then, though he says the name Aslan, it is Tash whom he serves and by Tash his deed is accepted. Dost thou understand, Child? I said, Lord, thou knowest how much I understand. But I said also (for the truth constrained me), Yet I have been seeking Tash all my days. Beloved, said the Glorious One, unless thy desire had been for me thou wouldst not have sought so long and so truly. For all find what they truly seek.

And it was because of him that the mortals were ordered to whether they go to Aslan's Country or Tash's
The creatures came rushing on, their eyes brighter and brighter as they drew nearer and nearer to the standing Stars. But as they came right up to Aslan one or other of two things happened to each of them. They all looked straight in his face, I don’t think they had any choice about that. And when some looked, the expression of their faces changed terribly—it was fear and hatred: except that, on the faces of Talking Beasts, the fear and hatred lasted only for a fraction of a second. You could see that they suddenly ceased to be Talking Beasts. They were just ordinary animals. And all the creatures who looked at Aslan in that way swerved to their right, his left, and disappeared into his huge black shadow, which (as you have heard) streamed away to the left of the doorway. The children never saw them again. I don’t know what became of them. But the others looked in the face of Aslan and loved him, though some of them were very frightened at the same time. And all these came in at the Door, in on Aslan’s right.
- The Last Battle, Chapter 14

New Tiers​

Now for the new tier

Everything that exists is just a shadow or a copy of a real thing that comes from Aslan's world. It is even directly compared to Plato

“The Eagle is right,” said the Lord Digory. “Listen, Peter. When Aslan said you could never go back to Narnia, he meant the Narnia you were thinking of. But that was not the real Narnia. That had a beginning and an end. It was only a shadow or a copy of the real Narnia which has always been here and always will be here: just as our own world, England and all, is only a shadow or copy of something in Aslan’s real world. You need not mourn over Narnia, Lucy. All of the old Narnia that mattered, all the dear creatures, have been drawn into the real Narnia through the Door. And of course it is different; as different as a real thing is from a shadow or as waking life is from a dream.” His voice stirred everyone like a trumpet as he spoke these words: but when he added under his breath “It’s all in Plato, all in Plato: bless me, what do they teach them at these schools!” the older ones laughed. It was so exactly like the sort of thing they had heard him say long ago in that other world where his beard was gray instead of golden. He knew why they were laughing and joined in the laugh himself. But very quickly they all became grave again: for, as you know, there is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes.
It is as hard to explain how this sunlit land was different from the old Narnia as it would be to tell you how the fruits of that country taste. Perhaps you will get some idea of it if you think like this. You may have been in a room in which there was a window that looked out on a lovely bay of the sea or a green valley that wound away among mountains. And in the wall of that room opposite to the window there may have been a looking-glass. And as you turned away from the window you suddenly caught sight of that sea or that valley, all over again, in the looking-glass. And the sea in the mirror, or the valley in the mirror, were in one sense just the same as the real ones: yet at the same time they were somehow different —deeper, more wonderful, more like places in a story: in a story you have never heard but very much want to know. The difference between the old Narnia and the new Narnia was like that. The new one was a deeper country: every rock and flower and blade of grass looked as if it meant more. I can’t describe it any better than that: if you ever get there you will know what I mean.

And every world becomes more and more real the "inner" you go, like layers of an onion

“I see,” she said. “This is still Narnia, and more real and more beautiful than the Narnia down below, just as it was more real and more beautiful than the Narnia outside the stable door! I see . . . world within world, Narnia within Narnia. . . .”
“Yes,” said Mr. Tumnus, “like an onion: except that as you continue to go in and in, each circle is larger than the last.”
- The Last Battle, Chapter 16

In which every chapter of their grand story becomes greater and greater

And as He spoke He no longer looked to them like a lion; but the things that began to happen after that were so great and beautiful that I cannot write them. And for us this is the end of all the stories, and we can most truly say that they all lived happily ever after. But for them it was only the beginning of the real story. All their life in this world and all their adventures in Narnia had only been the cover and the title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth has read: which goes on forever: in which every chapter is better than the one before.

And all of the worlds are surrounded by the infinite Mountain of Aslan and proceed from them

“That is easy,” said Mr. Tumnus. “That country and this country—all the real countries—are only spurs jutting out from the great mountains of Aslan. We have only to walk along the ridge, upward and inward, till it joins on. And listen! There is King Frank’s horn: we must all go up.”
And soon they found themselves all walking together—and a great, bright procession it was—up toward mountains higher than you could see in this world even if they were there to be seen. But there was no snow on those mountains: there were forests and green slopes and sweet orchards and flashing waterfalls, one above the other, going up forever. And the land they were walking on grew narrower all the time, with a deep valley on each side: and across that valley the land which was the real England grew nearer and nearer.

Now I think the onion layers would be enough to qualify for High/1-B, and in turn that should make the Mountain of Aslan 1-A for being described as towering infinitely above the worlds and no matter how deep they go in, they will always be proceeding from the Mountain.

And Aslan's Country is described as being above the Mountain itself

“Is it not Aslan’s country?” said Tirian.
“Not like Aslan’s country on top of that mountain beyond the Eastern end of the world,” said Jill. “I’ve been there.”

So I think that should make it a layer above 1-A baseline.

Tash​

Tash, is a little weird. He doesn't have much screen time, but he's also very ontologically important to the verse.

He is said by Aslan to be his opposite, with his own "country"

Then by reasons of my great desire for wisdom and understanding, I overcame my fear and questioned the Glorious One and said, Lord, is it then true, as the Ape said, that thou and Tash are one? The Lion growled so that the earth shook (but his wrath was not against me) and said, It is false. Not because he and I are one, but because we are opposites, I take to me the services which thou hast done to him. For I and he are of such different kinds that no service which is vile can be done to me, and none which is not vile can be done to him. Therefore if any man swear by Tash and keep his oath for the oath’s sake, it is by me that he has truly sworn, though he know it not, and it is I who reward him. And if any man do a cruelty in my name, then, though he says the name Aslan, it is Tash whom he serves and by Tash his deed is accepted. Dost thou understand, Child? I said, Lord, thou knowest how much I understand. But I said also (for the truth constrained me), Yet I have been seeking Tash all my days. Beloved, said the Glorious One, unless thy desire had been for me thou wouldst not have sought so long and so truly. For all find what they truly seek.
- The Last Battle

I'm unsure what tier he should be exactly myself, but I think the best would be "Unknown, possibly 1-A", as him being just unknown would undermine his narrative and cosmological importance, but outright 1-A just feels wankish. With 1-A being a layer below Aslan/Emperor by virtue of them uncontestedly superior.

TL;DR​

• Plethora of new abilities for Aslan, notable being Conceptual Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Acausality
  • Merging of Emperor and Aslan's profile
  • Deletion of Father Time
  • New tier for the Witch, 9-C
  • New tier for Aslan (Beast), 9-B
  • Tash becoming Unknown, possibly 1-A
  • And 1-A for the Emperor/Aslan (Divine)

Looks mostly good, I recall Ultima Reality finding the research for cosmology being High 1-B, but I was surprised by 1-A. Though I think it is solid. For White Witch, I agree Deplorable World is just hax/range and not AP, but the hundred year Winter could be calculatable but it would easily just be environmental destruction and nothing else. We usually list those as Far higher environmental destruction.

As for Tash, I believe it was agreed he's not equal to Aslan. He is his opposite but that's more so a Good Vs Evil comparison. He should upscale from every other evil character, but the actual fight was one-sided in Aslan's favor. So I'm unsure about his 1-A tier.

Looks mostly good, I recall Ultima Reality finding the research for cosmology being High 1-B, but I was surprised by 1-A. Though I think it is solid. For White Witch, I agree Deplorable World is just hax/range and not AP, but the hundred year Winter could be calculatable but it would easily just be environmental destruction and nothing else. We usually list those as Far higher environmental destruction.

As for Tash, I believe it was agreed he's not equal to Aslan. He is his opposite but that's more so a Good Vs Evil comparison. He should upscale from every other evil character, but the actual fight was one-sided in Aslan's favor. So I'm unsure about his 1-A tier.
Thank you for the help.

@Ultima_Reality

What do you think about this?

I don't quite agree to that Acausality Type 5. I understand the logic behind the stillness equaling a lack of change which is comparable to a lack of causality. But from a single statement that speaks of predating time and no mention of causality I don't think it is enough for Acausality Type 5.

Thanks for the reply.

Tash is certainly not equal to Aslan, as I said in the OP, but his cosmological status is certainly not to be underestimated. He'd still be weaker significantly than Aslan, but I don't think we should ignore his importance, which is why I think unknown possibly as a good middle ground.

I don't quite agree to that Acausality Type 5. I understand the logic behind the stillness equaling a lack of change which is comparable to a lack of causality. But from a single statement that speaks of predating time and no mention of causality I don't think it is enough for Acausality Type 5.

Well, it's that time didn't exist at that point. Not that there wasn't any change or something.

Thanks for the reply.

Tash is certainly not equal to Aslan, as I said in the OP, but his cosmological status is certainly not to be underestimated. He'd still be weaker significantly than Aslan, but I don't think we should ignore his importance, which is why I think unknown possibly as a good middle ground.

Well, it's that time didn't exist at that point. Not that there wasn't any change or something.
As long as it's like due to his own feats and/or cosmic physiology, I'm fine with it but I'd rather it be elaborated more since on the Sandbox, it just has "Him being Aslan's opposite" as his justification. If it's elaborated as being the conceptual embodiment of evil as a counter to Aslan being the embodiment of all things good, I'd call that a better justification. He also does have low end feat such as causing grass to decay. And he does have a physical embodiment much like Aslan does where it's the form of a large four armed man with the head of a vulture. Which I can also see a key for that.

As long as it's like due to his own feats and/or cosmic physiology, I'm fine with it but I'd rather it be elaborated more since on the Sandbox, it just has "Him being Aslan's opposite" as his justification. If it's elaborated as being the conceptual embodiment of evil as a counter to Aslan being the embodiment of all things good, I'd call that a better justification. He also does have low end feat such as causing grass to decay. And he does have a physical embodiment much like Aslan does where it's the form of a large four armed man with the head of a vulture. Which I can also see a key for that.
That scan in the file has the relevant parts.

Aslan directly states they are of opposing natures and that all evil is done in Tash and all good is done in Aslan
For I and he are of such different kinds that no service which is vile can be done to me, and none which is not vile can be done to him.

That isn't enough for Type 5 Acausality as mention here:
Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

Don't agree with conceptual manipulation, well it looks like it. It doesn't mention any way or form a form of conceptual manipulation, it only looks like plato theory without the entire concepts thing

Mountain of Aslan 1-A for being described as towering infinitely above the worlds and no matter how deep they go in, they will always be proceeding from the Mountain.
Wouldn't the Mountain be Low 1-A rather than 1-A? Low 1-A is an Aleph-1 rating which would contain any infinite set of Aleph-0 space.

The country would be 1-A, but the mountain wouldn't be from what I understand.

Wouldn't the Mountain be Low 1-A rather than 1-A? Low 1-A is an Aleph-1 rating which would contain any infinite set of Aleph-0 space.

The country would be 1-A, but the mountain wouldn't be from what I understand.
I thought about that, but 1-A seems more accurate. Since it's not like the mountain is on the same level as the realities, it's that the mountain is always transcendent to no matter how many realities flows out from it. As it describes itself as an infinite mountain range surrounding all realities, from which they flow.

I thought about that, but 1-A seems more accurate. Since it's not like the mountain is on the same level as the realities, it's that the mountain is always transcendent to no matter how many realities flows out from it.
But even in that case, a Low 1-A space can contain an infinite set of High 1-B spaces while still being larger.
Characters or objects that can affect structures with a number of dimensions greater than the set of natural numbers, meaning in simple terms that the number of dimensions is aleph-1 (An uncountably infinite number, assumed to be the cardinality of the real numbers themselves), and therefore that such objects fully exceed High 1-B structures, which have only a countably infinite number of dimensions. More information on the concept is available on this page.
Only the Land of Aslan would be 1-A, since it would be an Aleph-2 equivalent.

But even in that case, a Low 1-A space can contain an infinite set of High 1-B spaces while still being larger.

Only the Land of Aslan would be 1-A, since it would be an Aleph-2 equivalent.
Alright. I'd like to wait and see what Ultima thinks as well.

Don't agree with conceptual manipulation, well it looks like it. It doesn't mention any way or form a form of conceptual manipulation, it only looks like plato theory without the entire concepts thing
Well its enough, plato talking in his theory of form, that our reality just a shadow from form. And it mention about that (plus clearly mention about plato), its quite straightforward that the author talking about plato's theory of form

Everything seems fine to me so far and new profiles look good. I am not super familiar with the ideas behind 1-A tiering so I will leave that to more knowledgeable users.

Well its enough, plato talking in his theory of form, that our reality just a shadow from form. And it mention about that (plus clearly mention about plato), its quite straightforward that the author talking about plato's theory of form
Fair...

Can I ask aside, the quote "It becomes larger and more beautiful" is there anything that says something about the difference between this worlds?

Can I ask aside, the quote "It becomes larger and more beautiful" is there anything that says something about the difference between this worlds?
I put multiple scans there. Especially the first one, it's explained in a lot of detail there.

I don't really have problems anymore now that those parts were cleared up, though I suppose Low 1-A makes more sense than 1-A.

So it seems everyone is in agreement. Tash goes to Unknown, possibly Low 1-A and Aslan/Emperor to baseline 1-A.

If no one has objections, can I apply them now?

1920s to 1950s fantasy writers on their way to make an op tier 1 verse using their abnormally large knowledge in philosophy:
ba89460296c5ce85a27261b91a60ed3e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back