• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Fights a 2-A Character

Rumors have it that some lads are working on a thread that will remove the "Limited" aspect of the dura neg for the UT monsters

Ok so, This is what i pick up so far;

Galactus has size advantage via size manip;

Galactus can summon things to fight for him

He also has energy manip, I don't know how that works

Sans has law hax that makes him able to attack first

Sans can kill him in seconds via Soul manip, Since galactus doesn't have it, He has at best 20 HP where Sans can kill in literal seconds

Sans can TP and has Hell level danmaku + Instinctive action

Can attack during Galactus while he is still choosing what to do via law hax

I'm leaning towards Sans here, If anyone has arguments for Galactus i'm all ears
So you are literally ignoring all what was posted before ,okay

Galactus FRA

So you are literally ignoring all what was posted before ,okay
I'm not but there's this you might wanna see;

Crapton of drones + Size type 3 + Range advantage which Sans can't cover in a short time frame

And the fact Sans has average stamina

How is this not a stomp in Galactus favor?

Law Hax to attack first.
Okay.
I feel like Galactus would do his attack first IMMEDIATELY, as discussed above; Galactus would have 99 HP, and he isn't going to be a sitting duck, so its unlikely he's just going to die the first attack. Furthermore, whenever said attack is done; Galactus would instanteously one shot him. Its an incon.
Can I get a screenshot about where it was proven that Sans has law hax to attack first, instead of you know, just being faster than Chara.

Can I get a screenshot about where it was proven that Sans has law hax to attack first, instead of you know, just being faster than Chara.
He can break the rules, Chara/Frisk always attack's first, Not on Sans watch

Sans can attack while they are choosing what to do such as attack, check, items and mercy

Sans can infinitely extend the battle box

Not allowing Chara attack Sans because it's not their turn etc

Sans can attack while they are choosing what to do such as attack, check, items and mercy

Not allowing Chara attack Sans because it's not their turn etc
Is his limit law hax based on the turn based system that doesn’t apply here

Not allow Chara attack Sans because it's not their turn etc
Problem being, this rule isn't one he has been shown breaking. Yet the game goes out of its way to show that it's taking multiple tries and knowing what Sans will do beforehand for Chara to dodge and eventually win.

Ergo, Sans is just faster.
Which lets him attack first.

This attacks first law hax is a groundless misconception without any actual in-game backup.

I am now genuinely concerned how Sans was able to defeat DBS characters
I personally think that limited dura thing does not apply to Sans, As the thread the people above showed specifically said Sans was an exception

Also you might wanna close this, As this is considered a stomp match

I'm confused, What do you mean by this?
Goku always wants fair fights

So he could perfectly drop his ki and defense (Resurrection F, him being damage by a Laser, Laser 2-C?) and Sans then can kill him

That if Goku does not see that fighting Sans is a bad idea and blows up the place, but it was argued that Sans would win first

I mean all his other law hax are based on game mechanics why is this the exception
I think i saw someone say a long time ago, That UT matches start with battle boxes?? I'm not certain and i could definetily be wrong, But i'm just saying just in case

Back